这题怎么做,没问题英语怎么读

当前位置: &
求翻译:我不会做这道题目,因为我缺少资料是什么意思?
我不会做这道题目,因为我缺少资料
问题补充:
I do not question head, because I lack information
I am not going to do what this topic because I lack of information.
I cannot make this topic, because I lack the material
I wouldn't do this topic because I lack of information
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我不知道这道题怎么做用英文怎么说
I don't know how to answer to this question.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
请发下题目
I don't know how to deal with this problem.
I don't know how to deal with this problem(question)
I don't know how to work out this queston.I don't know how to solve/deal with the problem.
I don't know how to answer this question.
I do not know how to do Zhedao Ti in English how to say.
This problem is hard for me.
I don't know how to solve the problem
I don't know how to solve(deal with) this question(topic/problem).I have no idea about this question(topic/problem).
扫描下载二维码“这题我不会做”,英文这么说—急!以下场合中的“题目”两字用英语分别怎么说?2.这“题“我不会做3.这张卷子上有10道题
1.这道“题目”怎么做?How can this problem be solved?2.这“题“我不会做 I don't know how to solve this question.3.这张卷子上有10道题 There are 10 questions on this exam paper.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
都是question
3.There are 10 questions on the paper ,不用it has2.I can't make it out.你说的题目都是用question 啊
I can't work it out.
work out作出, 设计出, 制作出算出, 得出...答案, 解决算下来是(at)摸透某人的脾气产生某种结果掘进, 采完; 使精疲力竭训练, 锻炼做工赔偿(债务)make outTo discern or see, especially with difficulty:辨明:辨明或看清...
1. How does this question do?2. I can't do this question ./I can't work this question
out.3.There are 10 questions on the paper .
How can I work this problem out?I can't work out this problem.There are 10 questions on the paper.
1. How does the question do? 2. I don't
do this question3. it has ten questions in this examination paper
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1、这个问题对我来说太难了而不能把它做出来(用too...to...表达)2.这个问题对我来说才难了以至于我不能把它做出来(用so...that表达)3.这个问题对我来说足够简单把它做出来(用not easy enough表达)急啊!说错了!是中文翻译英文!问题是problem 做出来是work
the problem is too difficult for me to work it out.2.the problem is so difficult that i can't work it out.3..the problem is not easy enough for me to work it out.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
this question is too hard for me to solve itthis question is so difficult that I cant make it outthis question is not easy enough for me to make it out
1 this question is too difficult for me to solve it.2 this question is so difficult
that i can not solve it.3 as for me, this question is not easy enough to be solved.
1. This problem is too difficult for me to solve.2. This problem is so difficult for me that I can't solve.3. This problem is not easy enough for me to solve.
1、这个问题对我来说太难了而不能把它做出来(用too...to...表达)This question is too difficult for me to work it out。 2.这个问题对我来说才难了以至于我不能把它做出来(用so...that表达)This question is so difficult that I can not work it out...
1、 This question is too hard to solve.2、 This question is so hard that I can't solve it.3、 This question is easy enough for me to solve it
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 没问题的英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信