moments in my day小学生两分钟演讲稿英文演讲稿

两分钟英语演讲稿带翻译-梦想
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《两分钟英语演讲稿带翻译-梦想》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed-we hold theses truths to be self-Oevident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves and sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. i have a dream today! When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and hamlet, from every state and city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children-black men and white men , jews and Gentiles, Catholics and Protestants-will be able to join hands and to sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, “free at least ,free at last . Thank God Almighty, we are free at last.”
我有一个梦:有一天,这个国家将站起来,并实现他的信条的真正含义:我们将捍卫这些不言而喻的真理,即所有人生来平等。我有一个梦:有一天在乔治亚洲红色的山丘上,从前的奴隶的子孙们能和奴隶主的子孙们像兄弟一样坐在同一张桌旁;我有一个梦我的四个孩子有一天将生活在这样一个国度,在那里,人们不以肤色,而是以品格来评价他们。当自由的钟声响起的时候,当我们让它从每一个村庄,每一个州,每一个城市响起的时候 ,我们将能够加速这一天的到来。那是,上帝所有的孩子,无论黑人白人还是犹太人,异教徒。天主教徒,还是新教徒,他们都能够手挽手歌唱那古老的黑人圣歌:“终于自由了,终于自由了,感谢上帝,我们终于自由了!”英语演讲稿带翻译短的
英语演讲稿带翻译短的
i think, therefore i am
dear fellow friends:
good morning. today im going to share with you the most valuable thing that i have learned at university.
i was born in 1977. but my life didnt begin in the real sense until 1999. prior to that, i spent every hour, every day and every year doing what was expected of me , eating, sleeping, studying, playing, so on and so forth. i didn't have the idea of who i am, what i should do now and next or what life means to me. never had i thought about these questions. this situation lasted for year after year. it underwent few changes even after i entered the university. and it was another two years later that i began to think about these questions, which are of great significance to me, from then on, my life turned over a new leaf, because independent thinking, which didnt have any place in my life, started to play an important part.
first, thinking helps me to know myself, such as my dream, interest, strengths and weaknesses. as we all know, every one of us has his own character, although we are all human beings. it is therefore vital for us to develop a sense of identity, form our own opinions, make our own choices and take responsibility for our own destinies. we wont be the initiator of our action or in charge of our life, unlewe think about our uniqueneand make our individuality clear. to my joy, ive started to do that. now i set my own standards and regard them as my code of conduct rather than judge myself by how others estimate me or how much approval im getting from other people. i wont live in the shadow of anyone else. i live my life in my own way.
second, thinking stimulates me to treat life and time seriously. mans dearest possession is life. it is given to him but once. so how we spend our life and time is a question we are supposed to ask ourselves. its a pity that some people have never made an effort to seek the meaning of life. they live their own life, but not in a meaningful way. most of them seem disoriented, not knowing what to do or how to make use of time. to be honest, i used to be troubled by the same problems. however, as i learned to think, i came to know the purpose of life, which is by no means food, drink and merryma-ki-ng. now ive made up my mind to be a diligent, responsible man. on the one hand, im eager to give full play to my professional knowledge and live out my dream. on the other hand, im trying my best to fulfill my obligations to society as well as my family and friends. in a word, i want to live a full, meaningful life. i hate to spend my time in vain. so im working hard to challenge and improve myself. it can be said without the fear of exaggeration that thinking has awakened my slumbering soul, transformed me into an enterprising young man.it is therefore apparent that thinking is playing a very important role in my life. however, it can be painful at times. although i spend much time thinking, i still cannot sort out some of the problems i encounter. consequently, i will get depressed. it seems that im asking for trouble. why not go and have some fun instead of taking pains to think? the reason is that its rewards far outnumber those momentary displeasure. thinking is the key to life, the gateway to psychological maturity, and the beacon to the road ahead.
leaning to think is the milestone in my life. it is the most valuable thing i learned at university. now it has become an indispensable part of my life.
"i think, therefore i am."
thank you!
我思故我在
亲爱的朋友们:
早上好!今天,我将与大家一起分享我在大学里学到的最有价值的东西。
我是1977年出生的,但是,我真正意义上的人生却是到1999年才开始的。在那以前的每一时、每一天、每一年,我都是做着别人希望我做的事,吃饭、睡觉、学习、玩耍。我根本就不知道我是谁,不知道我现在该做什么、将来要做什么,也不知道生活对我意味着什么。我也从来没有想过这些问题。这种状态持续了许多年,即使在我上大学之后,也没有发生什么变化。在大学里呆了两年之后,我才开始独立思考一些对我有重大意义的问题。从那时候起,我的人生翻开了崭新的一页,因为过去不曾在我生活中占有一席之地的独立思考逐渐成为我生活中的一件大事。
首先,独立思考帮助我认识自己,比如说我的梦想、兴趣、优点和缺点。我们都知道,虽然大家都是人,但我们中的每一个人都有自己的个性和特征。因此,发展我们的个性、形成我们自己的观点、做出我们自己的选择以及对我们自己的人生负责就是一件至关重要的大事。如果不考虑自身的特点、不明确自己的个性,我们就不会是自己行动的发起者或自己命运的主人。令我感到欣慰的是,我已经开始这么做了。现在,我有了自己的标准并以此作为自己行为的主要准则,而不是根据别人对我的评价来评价自己,或是根据我得到别人的多少认可来肯定自己。我不愿意生活在任何人的阴影之下,我要按自己的方式来生活。
其次,独立思考促使我认真地对待时间与生命。人的一生最宝贵的是生命,生命属于人只有一次。那么,如何度过我们这一生、如何分配我们的时间就值得我们去扪心自问。遗憾的是,有些人从来没有试着去寻找生命的意义。他们一天天地活着,但活得并不是很有意义。他们似乎没有目标,不知道该干什么或是怎样利用时间。老实说,我曾经也被这些问题困扰过。但是,当我慢慢地学会独立思考,我就逐渐认识到生活的目的。我认为人活着决不是为了吃喝玩乐。现在,我已下定决心做一个勤奋的、有责任心的人。一方面,我渴望发挥自己的才能,实现自己的梦想;另一方面,我又尽力去履行我对社会、亲人和朋友的义务。总之,我想过一种充实的、有意义的生活。我不愿意无所事事、浪费时间。所以,我现在很勤奋、很努力,不断挑战自己、提高自己。可以毫不夸张地说,独立思考唤醒了我沉睡的心灵,使我成为一个积极向上、不断进取的年轻人。很明显,独立思考在我的生活中发挥了重要作用,然而,它有时候也给我带来了痛苦。虽然我花了很多时间去思考,但我还是不能把我遇到的一些问题想清楚。结果,我会感到很压抑。我似乎是在自寻烦恼。为什么不出去找玩一玩,轻松一下?为什么自找麻烦去思考?原因是思考给我的回报要远远地超过那些暂时的烦恼。独立思考是开启生命之门的钥匙,是通向心理成熟的途径,是照亮未来之路的灯塔。
学会独立思考是我生命中的里程碑,是我在大学里学到的最有价值的东西,现在,它已成为我生活中不可缺少的一部分。
“我思故我在。”
《英语演讲稿带翻译短的》:两分钟英语演讲稿:自信
两分钟英语演讲稿:自信
学习啦【英语演讲稿】 编辑:广达
  怀着自信,走向未来,我将向前,永远向前。我坚信,自信将使我梦想变为现实!以下是学习啦小编给大家整理的两分钟演讲稿:自信,希望能帮到你!
  两分钟:自信
  Good morning everyone! My name is Jie Lidi. Today, my topic is: &Confidence&.
  As we all know, failure is the mother of success. But What I want to say is that success is the child of confidence. Without confidence, things can become negative and uncomfortable. I remember, during an English class, I wanted to make a sentence using the word &listen&.
  I should have said: &I listen to the Voice of America& but I was too nervous and said &I listen to the Noise of America&. Everybody in the class laughed. Since then I wanted to train myself to be confident. Now, confidence makes me brave and courageous. Take this speech for example. I wanted to enter this competition, but I would feel very embarrassed if I made mistakes. Just then, I thought about my dream. My dream is to become a scientist when I grow up.
  If I am not confident, how can I overcome difficulties I face? If I am not confident, how can I succeed in developing myself in the future? I will do it! Today, I am making a speech in public and I feel proud and confident!
  I am sure, in the future, with confidence, I will go forward-always forward. Confidence will make my dreams come true!
  Thank you!
  大家好!我叫揭李迪。我演讲的题目是:自信。
  众所周知,失败是之母,而我却要说:成功是自信的孩子。没有自信,做事会消极而不愉快。我至今仍然记得那天,在上英语课时,我用&listen&这个词造句。
  我本来想说&我听美国之音节目&,但当时我太紧张了,错说成&我听美国噪音节目&。同学们都哈哈大笑。从此,我决心将自己锻炼得自信些。现在,自信给了我勇气,我变得勇敢了。就拿这次比赛来说吧,当初我想参加这次比赛,但又怕说错了尴尬。彷徨之间,我想到我的梦想。我梦想成为一名科学家。
  于是,我对自己说,如果我不自信,怎能克服即将面临的困难呢?如果我不自信,将来怎能成功的拓展、完善自我呢?我决定参加这次英语风采大赛!今天我在公众面前做演讲,我感到非常骄傲和自信!
  怀着自信,走向未来,我将向前,永远向前。我坚信,自信将使我梦想变为现实!
本文已影响 人
[两分钟英语演讲稿:自信]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
976人看了觉得好
846人看了觉得好
993人看了觉得好
【英语演讲稿】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有文章《2分钟英语演讲稿》由演讲稿网英语演讲稿频道为大家整理,欢迎参考。
I have a favorite teacher.
Her name is Miss Lee.
She is so wonderful to me.
She has a sweet personality.
She's very patient and kind.
She never gets angry or yells.
She encourages me.
She compliments my efforts.
She makes me feel special all the time.
Her class is interesting.
We do many different things.
We never feel tired or bo...
两分钟英语演讲稿的相关文章
课前演讲可以帮助我们充分利用时间学好英语,和面对多人的演讲技能。下面是由出国留学整理英语课前三分钟演讲稿,欢迎阅读。更多相关课前三分钟演讲稿文章,请关注演讲稿栏目。
【英语课前三分钟演讲稿(一)】
Honorablejudges,distinguishedguests,ladiesandgentlemen:
ItisagreathonorandpleasuretobehereonthisbeautifulSaturdaymorningtosharewithyoumysentimentsaboutlifeandpassionfortheEnglishlanguage.
英语演讲是学校重视英语实际应用常会举行的活动,这也是课堂教学的一种延伸,可以让学生们学到更多的知识。下面是有出国留学网整理的感恩英语演讲稿三分钟,欢迎阅读,想了解更多英语演讲稿三分钟,请继续关注本栏目。
【感恩英语演讲稿三分钟(一)】
dearstudents,ourwayoflifeisalwayssunny,blueskies,whichintheendthemostdazzlingrayofsunlight?itwassaidtobeexcellentacademicperformance,itwassaidtobegiventohelp..
对于梦想,我们心中都会有一个解释,而青春的梦想却是那么地美,即使我们没有使用上全身的力气去追寻,也能感受到它的魅力,本文(关于青春梦的英语演讲稿)由出国留学网整理,欢迎阅读。
【关于青春梦的英语演讲稿(一)】
LadiesandGentlemen,Goodafternoon!I&mverygladtostandhereandgiveyouashortspeech.todaymytopicis“youth”.Ihopeyouwilllikeit.
IwanttobeateacherwhenIlistentomyteachercarefully.I..
一分钟的英语演讲常用于初中生的英语演讲比赛里,还有就是一些即兴演讲或是自我介绍,以上内容本文(英语演讲稿一分钟范文)皆有包含,文章由出国留学网整理,欢迎阅读。
【英语演讲稿一分钟(一)】
Goodmorningeveryone,
todayismyturntothespeech.Firstofall,Iwouldliketosaythataquicktest,wehopethatthegoodpreparation,goodtestforall,istheonlywayhomeforagoodyear.MyEnglishisnothigh,IwishIcouldwithinthenexttw..
英语是大部分学生的第二语种,随着中国的经济实力的增强,在中国全球经济化也将会更加明显,英语的使用就会更加频繁,本文(英语自我介绍演讲稿)由出国留学网整理,欢迎阅读借鉴。
【英语自我介绍演讲稿一】
Hello,everyone!
TodayIamveryhappy,BecauseIcantalkaboutwithyou.
YouseeIamalovelygirl,yes!Ilikelaughing,Ilikestudying.
That`sme--zhuyingjiefromBadongshiyanprimaryschool.Iam
eight.IamyoungbutIknow“wea..
下面是由出国留学网整理的高中生英语演讲稿范文,欢迎阅读。
高中生英语演讲稿范文(一)
LadiesandGentlemen:MytopicisHonesty.AsacorrespondentoftheQingdaoMorningNews,IvisitedDr.JamesGilman,thePresidentoftheInternationalCommitteeforMarcoPoloStudiesinEngland.Inthispicture,thisisJames,andthisismeandwearelookingatadragon&stooth.Thisisatruestory./chuzhong/chusan/65yearsago,JameslivedinQ..
下面是由出国留学网整理的小学生英语比赛演讲稿,欢迎阅读。
小学生英语比赛演讲稿(一)
Hello!everyone:
I&mahappyChinesegirl,MynameisWangSiwen.YoucancallmeAlice.Nicetomeetyou!MyEnglishnameisAlice.Todayismybirthday,soI&mveryhappy.I&mnineyearsold.Ihavearoundfaceandasmallmouth.Myeyesarenottoobigandnottoosmall.AndIhavelongblackhair.
Mystoryfortodayistadpolesmummy.
要想有一个好的英语演讲,这演讲稿是非常重要的,而一个好的演讲稿,开头却是最重要的,下面是出国留学网整理的小学生英语演讲稿开头。
英语演讲稿的开头,一般有二种方式,一个是开门进山,也就是文章一开头就直接入题,说出自己要说的主旨,另一个就是投石问路,用一段引导的话,把自己想讲的话引导出来。具体分析,请看下面的例子。
一、开门进山
1、Dearteacherandclassmates:
Iamverygladtosaysomethinghere.Atthistime,I'dliketo..
下面是由出国留学网整理的英语演讲文稿3分钟,欢迎阅读。
英语演讲文稿3分钟-范文一
Everybodygoodafternoon:.Firstofallthanktheteachergavemeastoryinmyownfutureidealjob.Everyonehasadreamjob.Mydreamistobecomeaboss,ownacompany.Inordertoachievemydreams,Ineedtofindagoodjob,toaccumulatesomeexperienceandwealth,itisthenecessarythingsOfcourse,intheschoolgoodachievementandrichknowledgeisalsovery..
教师是这个世界上最纯洁高尚的职业之一,在教师节来临之际,学校往往举办教师节感恩演讲比赛,下面是由出国留学网整理的感恩教师节英语演讲稿,欢迎阅读借鉴。
感恩教师节英语演讲稿(范文一)
goodafternoon,ladiesandgentlemen.goodafternoon,boysandgirls.goodafternoon,everybody.i&mgladtomakeaspeechhere.
asweallknow,tomorrowisteachers&day.manypeoplesaythatteachersarenotunusualatall.that&rsqu.. 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&5分钟英文演讲稿正文
5分钟英文演讲稿
5分钟英文演讲稿
作者/编辑:佚名
  []I have a dreamEvery one has his own dream.When I was a little kid ,my dream was even to have a candy shop of my own .But now ,when I am 16 years old ,standing here ,my dreams have already changed a lot.I have got quite different experience from other girls.While they were playing toys at home,while they were dreaming to be the princesses in the story .I was running in the hard rain,jumping in the heavy snow,pitching in the strong wind.Nothing could stop me ,because of a wonderful call from my heart -- to be an athlete.Yeah ,of course ,I'm an athlete,I'm so proud of that all the time .When I was 10 years old ,I became a shot-put athlete.The training was really hard ,I couldn't bear the heavy shot in my hands .But I always believe that &god only help those who help themselves&.During those hard days,I find I was growing more quickly than others of the same age.To be an athlete is my most correct choice.But,I quit my team after entering high school because of a silly excuse.I really didn't want to stop my sports career anyway.Today I say to you my friends that even though I must face the difficulties of yesterday ,today and tomorrow .I still have a dream .It is a dream deeply rooted in my soul.I have a dream that one day ,I can run,jump and pitch just like I used to be.I have a dream that one day , I can go back to my dream sports and join the national team.I have a dream that one day ,I can stand on the highest place at the olympic games.With all the cameras pointing at me.I will tell everyone that I'm so proud to be a Chinese athlete!This is my hope .This is the faith that I continue my steps with!!!With this faith ,I will live though the strong wind and heavy rain ,never give up !So let victory ring from my heart,from all of you.When we allow victory to ring .I must be the one!In my imagination,I'm a bird ,a magical bird.I carry my dreams all with me by my big wings. I fly though the mountains ,though the forests ,over the sea,to the sun ,the warmest place in the aerospace!Every night ,I have a dream ,I see a girl ---smiling~&&  〔5分钟英文演讲稿〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  5分钟英文演讲稿所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “5分钟英文演讲稿”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  演讲稿提供的5分钟英文演讲稿由网友原创或转发,若5分钟英文演讲稿侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
5分钟英文演讲稿相关范文}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生两分钟演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信