英文英语作文自我介绍50字单词带中文

英语自我介绍50词左右带翻译_百度知道当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
面试英语自我介绍范文带翻译
14:23:23&&
面试英语自我介绍范文带翻译:在过面试自我介绍这一关时,不管是中文版自我介绍还是英文自我介绍,在紧张的气氛中总会容易出现词语或语法错误的现象。以下有四篇面试英语自我介绍范文,可供参考。
在过面试自我介绍这一关时,不管是中文版自我介绍还是英文自我介绍,在紧张的气氛中总会容易出现词语或语法错误的现象。以下有四篇面试英语自我介绍范文,可供参考。&  面试英文自我介绍范文一:I'm very glad to join in the interviw.First,let me introduce myself to you.My name is Lin YA Qian,I'm 20 years old,I come from Zhe Jiang,and I'm an outgoing girl,I like philosophy and sport.Oh yes,I hope that I can do something for the Beijing Olympics.If you give me the great chance,I won't let you disappoint.Ok,that's all.I hope that you are satisfied with me,thank you!&  中文版:各位领导,给位招聘官,大家好!很高兴能参加这次面试,首先让我做个自我介绍,我叫林雅倩,今年21岁,来自浙江,曾经做过网管的工作,学到了很多东西。我是一个很活泼开朗的男孩,喜欢哲学和运动。这次北京举办奥运会,我很希望能做点什么,如果贵公司给我这个机会,我想我不会让你失望的。简单介绍到这,希望能我今天的表现能令您满意,谢谢!&  面试英文自我介绍范文二:How are you, I call XX.This year is 22 years old.Graduate from XXXX college.The profession is a calculator multimedia.I am one is bright, optimism, there is the person of responsibility.A fondness for plays basketball, computer, listen to music, etc..Thankful your company gives me this the opportunity of the personal interview!&  你好,我叫XX。今年22岁。毕业于XXXX学院。专业是计算机多媒体。我是一个开朗,乐观,有责任心的人。爱好打篮球,电脑,听音乐,等。感谢贵公司给我这次面试的机会!&  面试英文自我介绍范文三:Dear Sir or Madame.   Hello ! I 'm XX ,I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company. I&m 22 years old and in good health. After graduation from XXXXa middle school, I have studied IT for many years. I am a better man.Do well in personal responsibility ,I am good at both operating a PC,I like puter and listening to the music.I&m interested in the position .   I want very much to be accepted by your company. I&ll work hard if I can be a member in your company.   XXXX&  面试英文自我介绍范文四:很高兴做自我介绍,我出生在辽宁,专业是国际贸易,毕业于南开大学,我的兴趣是音乐,读书,尤其是经济类的书。   很荣幸应聘贵公司,希望能在贵公司实现我的梦想,希望能给我一次机会,谢谢。&  I am very happy to introduce myself here.I was born in Liaoning Province.I graduated from Nankai University and majored in International Trade. I like music and reaing books,especially economical books. It is my honor to apply this job. I hope I can realise my dream in our company.Please give me a chance.Thank you very much&  it is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING. My major is international trade. I was graduated in Nankai University. My hobby lies in the music and reading, especially like economics.   i am glad that i can take part in this interview and i am sincerely hope that i can join this company to realize my dream. please give my a chance. Thank you.
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.英语自我介绍简单的50个单词我是5年级的老师考试英语作文,10分 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
英语自我介绍简单 的50个单词
,游泳,足球  我的偶像是霍英东  我喜欢吃西瓜,肉,香蕉  
  您自己看着再加点什么吧,只要凑够50个单词就行了.
   感谢!!!!!!!
Good morning/afternoon everyone!My name is aaa and I'm in
Like most of 12-year-old kids,I like sports very
much,such as basketball,soccer,swimming and so on.
Watermelon and banana are my favorite fruit and I like
meat as well.
I admire 霍英东 so much,because of his wisdom.And I want
to become a man like him in the future.So I must be
hardworking now.
That's all.And thank you for listening.
大家还关注用英语自我介绍50字(共5篇)_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 用英语自我介绍50字(共5篇)
用英语自我介绍50字(共5篇)
篇一:自我介绍50字
我是杨彦青,来自电气学院。我热衷于在足球场上飞奔,我喜欢足球像黏在脚上一样的感觉,对我来说,奔跑就是足球的哲学。
篇二:英语自我介绍英文自我介绍3分钟范文
英语自我介绍英文自我介绍3分钟范文
good morning, everyone! i am glad to be here to introduce myself. 各位早上好,很高兴在这里介绍自己。 although this is my first time to introduce myself in english, but i believe that i can make a good
performance . and hope that through this simple introduction, you can
篇三:用英语自我介绍
首先,准备英语面试时的自我介绍,要特别注意两点:一、条理清楚、用词准确。二、真实展现自己的本质,不要用夸大或吹嘘的词语。有些人喜欢在做英语自我介绍时夸张地表现自己的优点,甚至把根本没有做过的事情也说出来,其实这是一种很冒险的行为。虽然你的自我介绍会给面试官留下重要的第一印象,但是过度浮夸或者失实,会让面试官对你的个人诚信产生怀疑从而断然淘汰你。
一般情况下,在外企英语面试的时候,往往已开始面试官就会让你做自我介绍,他会问:can you sell yourself in two minutes?(你能用两分钟做个自我推荐吗?)对于这一两分钟的自我介绍,你完全可以提前准备好。【文章内容来自《西雅图工作英语》官方网站的学习园地栏目,网站还有更多关于英语面试的大量文章】
下面两段英语面试自我介绍的范文,看看对你是否有帮助,你需要按照自己的实际情况,进行修改,力求真实。
1.英语面试自我介绍范文(一)
good morning, ladies and gentlemen! it is really my honor to have this
opportunity for an interview. i hope i can make a good performance today. im confident that i can succeed. now i will introduce myself briefly. i am 26 years old, born in shandong province. i graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronics. and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003. i spent most of my time on study, and i’ve passed cet-6 during my university. and i’ve acquired basic knowledge of my major. it is my long cherished dream to be an engineer and i am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.
that’s all. thank you for giving me the chance.
(中文翻译)
女士们,先生们,早上好!很荣幸有机会参加此次面试。我希望今天我能有好的表现。我希望此次面试能够成功。现在,请允许我自我介绍一下。我今年26岁,出生于山东省。我毕业于青岛大学电子专业。我在2003年毕业获得学士学位。大学期间,我努力学习,通过了大学英语六级考试,掌握了基本的专业知识。成为电子工程师是我长期渴望的梦想。我渴望有机会施展我的才能。
2003年七月,我就职于青岛一家小的私人公司担任技术助理工程师。由于我的才能得不到足够的施展,我决定更换工作。在2004年8月,我前往北京为一家外资企业工作担任自动软件测试工程师。因为我想更换一下工作环境,想找一个更具挑战性的工作。而且我认为摩托罗拉公司是一个国际公司,我可以在这样的工作环境里收获更多。这就是我来这里面试的原因。我觉得我是一位具有良好团队精神、诚恳的人。而且,我能够在高强度压力下进行工作。我非常有信心我有能力胜任该公司的工程师职位。
Word文档免费下载:
(共15页)
篇四:财务英文自我介绍 财务英文自我介绍 篇五:如何写好英文自我介绍 英文自我介绍 准备英语面试时的自我介绍,要特别注意两点:一、条理清楚、用词准确。 二、真实...高中用英文自我介绍(共8篇)_韩语学习_外语学习_教育专区。高中用英文自我介绍(...篇五:高中的英语自我介绍范文 高中的英语自我介绍范文 高中英语自我介绍范文(一)...很好的英文自我介绍_面试_求职/职场_实用文档。很好的英文自我介绍作者: 孙昌明 ...很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍。 5.It’s my pleasure to introduce myself ...小学生英语自我介绍双语范文 5 篇小学生英语自我介绍双语范文(一) hello, everyone, it's my honor to stand here introducing myself. 大家好, 很高兴有机会在...英语自我介绍5篇范文_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育专区。英语自我介绍5篇范文自我介绍(self-introduce) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview...这篇高中生英语自我介绍的中文: 各位老师,下午好。请允许我简单介绍一下我自己...I passed all ten levels when I was in Grade 5.However, because of the...(2)以 look, listen 开头的句子,提示我们动作正进行,这时要用现在进行时。如...四: 篇五:中学生英语自我介绍 中学生英语自我介绍 hello, everyone! my name ...自我介绍(英文的)100字_五年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。自我介绍,学生,100字 Good morning/afternoon my fairly classmate and teachers,it is my honer(ong...篇二:高中生英语自我介绍 高中生英语自我介绍 高中生, 如何体现自己的英文水平, 那么在作英语的自我介绍时便是一个考验。 下面是 一 篇高中生英语自我介绍的范文...英文自我介绍_面试_求职/职场_实用文档
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档英文自我介绍_面试_求职/职场_实用文档。英文自我介绍 ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文50个单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信