who is (fat),lily and lucyandlily?

Here is lucy and lily 还是 Here are lucy and lily.急
Lvst946A28
正确的句子是 Here are Lucy and Lily.这(两位)是Lucy和lily.这个倒装句的谓语动词要根据主语的数量来确定单、复数形式.这里主语是两人,要用are.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Here are Lucy and LiLy. 就近原则,两人用复数。
扫描下载二维码小学六年级英语阅读试题及答案81
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
小学六年级英语阅读试题及答案81
小学六年级英语阅读试题及答案
来源:广州英语网 文章作者:广州英语网小编
10:16:00 [标签:英语阅读 小学英语]小学精华资讯 免费订阅 摘要: 一、Read and judge 阅读短文,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。 Passage 1 Many parts of the world have four seasons. They are spring, summer, fall and winter. Spring follows winter. It becomes warmer and th
一、Read and judge 阅读短文,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。 Passage 1 Many parts of the world have four seasons. They are spring, summer, fall an d winter. Spring follows winter. It becomes warmer and the days become lon ger. Plants begin to grow and many animals have babies. Summer is the hott est season. It does not get dark until late. Plants grow fast. In fall the days get shorter. The weather turns cooler. Trees may lose their leaves. Some bird s fly to warmer places. Winter is the coldest season. It gets dark early in the evening. Plants stop growing and many trees are bare(光秃) 。 1. All parts of the world have four seasons.( ) 2. Many animals have babies in spring.( ) 3. Summer is the hottest season.( ) 4. The day become longer in fall.( ) 5. Winter comes. The plants stop growing.( ) Passage 2 Mary and Kate are sisters. They just had a physical examination(体检)。These are some of the results.
Mary Age Height Weight( 体重) Hair Eyes
They are healthy.
Kate 10 110cm 30kg short , brown blue
12 130cm 40kg long, black brown
1. Mary is Kate’s sister.( ) 2. Kate is older than Mary.( ) 3. Mary has long and brown hair.( ) 4. Mary is 10kg heavier than Kate.( ) 5. Their eyes’ colour are same.( )
Passage 3 On Sunday morning, Mr Baker takes Mike and Joan to a plane. He opens the door of the plane and lets the children in. Soon the plane begins to up. Joa n looks out of the window, “Oh, we’re like birds in the sky!” She says. She l ooks at the houses, but they are like toy houses. Mike looks out of the wind ow, too. He sees some buses. They look like toy buses. The people on the g round look very, very small, too. Then the plane comes down and down, and stops on the ground. Mike and Joan are very happy. 1. Mr Baker takes Mike and Joan to a plane because they’re going to school. ( ) 2. The children see some birds in the sky.( ) 3. The children can see some people on the ground.( ) 4. Mike doesn’t look out of the window.( ) 5. They are very happy.( ) Passage 4 Lily and Lucy are twins. They come from America. They came to China in 20 04 because their parents came to China to work. Their father is an engineer, and their mother is a teacher. Lily and Lucy are 12 years old. They are in Gr ade 5, but they are in different classes. Lily is in Class 1 and Mary is in Cla ss 3. They walk to school every day. They have many friends in China. The girls and their friends often play together. They like hiking with their friends i n summer and making snowmen with them in winter. They enjoy their life in China. 1. Lily and Lucy are American girls. ( ) 2. Their mother is an engineer.( )
3. Lily and Lucy are in the same class.( ) 4. Lily and Lucy like hiking and making snowmen in winter.( ) 5. They live in China now .( )
二、read and choose 阅读短文,选择正确的答案。 Passage 5 Dear Peter, Thank you for your letter and some wonderful stamps. I like them very much. I also collect stamps. I’m sending some Monkey King stamps to you. I thing you’ll like them. Now I’m going to answer some of your questions. You ask me about the wea ther in Beijing in winter. It’s quite cold and it often snows in winter. After sn owing the ground is white. And I can skate on ice. It’s very interesting to sk ate. I like winter best. You ask me when is the best time to come to China. I think the best time to come to China is in spring or in fall. It’s often too hot in summer and it’s c old in winter. I have to finish this letter now. Ask your brother to come to C hina with you. Welcome to Beijing soon. Yours, Li Lei ( )1. What season does Li Lei like best?__________ D. winter
A. Spring B. Summer C. Fall (
)2. Which country is Li Lei in?___________ B. China C. England D. Canada
A. America (
)3. What does Peter give Li Lei?______. B. Stamps C. Snow D. nothing
)4. What is the best time to come to China?_________. B. Summer C. Fall D. Spring and fall
A. Spring (
)5. What is the text(文章)about?( ) B. Notice C. Report D. News
Passage 6 In a small village, there is a teacher, a doctor, a driver and a policeman. The y are all good friends. What are their names? One is Mike, one is Jack, one is Tom and the other is John. Mike’s, Jack’s and Tom’s children are classmat es. John has not any children. He teaches his friends’ children at school. Mik e has many hens and he gives the driver and the doctor eggs. Jack’s child g oes to school to the doctor’s house. The doctor’s is behind Jack’s. ( )1. The four people live in a small__________. B. school C. village D. park
A. factory (
)2. Are all the four people good friends?
A. Yes, they are B. No, they aren’t. C. No, two of them are. D. No, three of them are ( )3. John is ____, Mike is _______, and Tom is _______.
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载牛津英语六年级上册 Unit1测试题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。牛津英语六年级上册 Unit1 过关测试 一、语音判断(打√或×)(1’×9=9’... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载六年级英语上册期末教学质量调研试卷及答案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语上册期末教学质量调研试卷 (时限:60 分钟) 二、 ( ) 5... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载学年六年级英语上册期末试卷_英语_小学教育_教育专区。………校… ___ … ___ …… ___ … 班级 … ___ … ___... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载学年度六年级第一学期英语期末检测试卷_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 学年度六年级第一学期英语期末检测试卷 成绩___ 同... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载六年级英语上册期末教学质量调研试卷及答案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语上册期末教学质量调研试卷 (时限:60 分钟) 二、 ( ) 5... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载科普版六年级英语下册第二次月考测试题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语下册第二次月考试题 一、重组下列字母。组成所学单词。(15... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载年pep人教版六年级英语第二学期期末总复习模拟试题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语第二学期总复习模拟试题 成绩: 听力部分... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载最新安徽省年六年级英语上册期末检测试卷 (6)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。期末考试六年级英语试卷 一、听力(共 20 小题;每小... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载最新上海市年六年级英语上册期末检测试卷 (5)_数学_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语第一学期期末试卷 姓名 班级 分数 听力部分... 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载最新上海市年六年级英语上册期末检测试卷 (5)_数学_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语第一学期期末试卷 姓名 班级 分数 听力部分...以上内容摘取自《电大考试必备小抄--英语I(1)机考模拟题 答案__2015秋复习资料.doc》,若想查看原文格式,请如果您觉得不放心或未尽人意,请复制链接到电脑端访问(同时支持支付宝和微信支付)。where are还是is lucy and lily
fyCT60FG54
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 jimi and lucy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信