Dale can you feel it 下载什么 it

—Whoseisthepencilcase?—ItbeTom’s.Lookathisnameonthecover.A.canB.mayC.mustD.needC福建省龙海中学学年高一第一次月考英语试题答案当前位置: &
求翻译:can dale with it.Is that right是什么意思?
can dale with it.Is that right
问题补充:
戴尔可以用it.Is该权利
能与它的山谷。是那
罐头山谷与它。是那
可以与它的戴尔。说的对
可以有纠正的 it.Is 的溪谷
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Sunshine 101 was the first Super Pirate radio station in the Republic of Ireland and we
started broadcasting on September 9, 1980 from a studio base on the grounds of The Sands Hotel
in Portmarnock, County Dublin. Sunshine 101 was the longest operating of the major stations.
Sunshine closed down for the very last time on December 30th, 1988.
We enjoyed many wonderful, eventful years and achieved the highest ratings of any Dublin
radio station to this day.
Our head office was in JWT House in Baggot Street in the heart of the city's commercial district.
Sunshine Radio was set up by well known former Radio Caroline men Robbie Robinson, aka Robbie
Dale, Chris Cary aka Spangles Muldoon aka “Harry” and ex-BBC broadcast engineer Jimmy
White with some financial support from one of Radio Caroline's partners Phil Solomon.
*It had been Robbie Dale and Johnnie Walker who took Radio Caroline into illegality aboard the Mi
Amigo on 14th August 1967.
Shortly after making its first test transmissions Sunshine’s main aerial tower was vandalised and
subsequently collapsed. Chris Cary and Phil Solomon backed out of the venture and sold to Robbie
Dale only weeks after the station opened. Sunshine Radio started on 531 kHz (announced as 539
metres) medium wave, adding an FM service a year later on 91.6 FM initially.
Sunshine initially was a full service ILR styled radio station and provided music and family
entertainment, with hourly news updates to Dublin city and county. The Superpirates were raided
only once, in 1983, leaving Nova off the air for less than a week and Sunshine a little longer because
it waited for the District Court to order the return of its equipment confiscated in the raid.
Sunshine Radio put a good signal into South and Western Scotland, as well as NW England on their
531kHz frequency, announced as 539m to rhyme with Sunshine.
There were no VHF transmissions in the early days of Sunshine Radio, although before too long a 91.6
stereo transmitter came on the air. Originally Robbie had wanted to use 88FM, so that anyone
switching between AM and FM should have been close. Nova however jumped on the frequency first,
after Chris Cary left Sunshine and went his own way.
It was not until Radio Nova had been on the air and became very popular, that it became well
known to the public that FM reception was clearer. Sunshine was at this stage still running from 03:00
to sign off at 21:00. This was at least an extension on the initial 18:00 sign off when we first on air.
In 1986, Robbie Dale hired Bill Cunningham from the Omaha, Nebraska in the United States, a
radio ratings and format expert. Sunshine 101went from being almost a community station from
Portmarnock, to Dublin's number 1 station, by a large margin. Phase one began by playing the same
record over and over again, followed by phase 2. Remember &Mr Robinson Coo Coo Ca Choo&, the
generous manager, &The Big Kahuna&, and &Don't say hello&.
Sunshine 101 stayed at the top of the ratings till the closedown in 1988.
We’d like to bring back some of the music, the sounds, the pictures and the great memories of The
Station The Belongs To The People of Dublin – Sunshine 101 FM.
Sunshine 101
Sunshine 101
&Copyright& (C) Sunshine& FM 101 2014&(C)
Sunshine 101
Sunshine& 101不知道第二个空应该怎么填Good afternoon,Linda!( Good afternoon,Mike!I am OK ,thanks!( ),linda?It's a note book.I found it in the library.Is it Dale's?( )His name is on it.( )It is 546-2341.Then I can call Dale at this nember.Thank you for your help!( )
Good afternoon,Linda!( How are you)?Good afternoon,Mike!I am OK ,thanks!(What is that ),linda?It's a note book.I found it in the library.Is it Dale's?( I don't know.) His name is on it.(What is his phone number?)It is 546-2341.Then I can call Dale at this nember.Thank you for your help!( You are welcome)保证准确率~
第3个空好像不对吧
可以的,因为表示不确定的。不然作者怎么会要打电话去跟他确定呢
当然,也可以填Yes.
可是她说了书上有Dale的名字呀
我知道呀。有名字但是也不百分百确定是他的嘛,所以后面才有说到要打电话给Dale确定一下。
那填哪个更好呢?
好吧,看你这么纠结。
那就填Yes, It is.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What's this
how are you