a great school trip!howadoutyourtrip什么意思

— How was your trip to New York, Jane?— &It was great ______ I lost my wallet.
A. thatB. when C. becauseD. until
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码a great school trip英语作文_百度知道1.It's already 10 o'clock.I wonder how it_____that she was hours late on such a short trip.A came over B came out C came about D came up这几个短语都是什么意思.选什么?2.It was a pity that the great writer died ___his works unfinishedA for B with C from D ofA 和B有什么区别?后面分别接什么?选什么?3.We had wanted to finish our task by noon,but it didn't_____as planned.A find out Bgive out C hand out D work out这几个短语分别是什么意思?选什么?4.—How is your brother?_He has taken a lot of medicine .His health ___poorA stayed Bremains A和B有什么区别?选什么?5___the light off,they wouldn't go on with the workA with B until Cbecause D as选什么?原因!6.—_____that he manged to get the information?—Oh,a friend of his helpd himA where was it B what was it Chow was it D why was it选什么?原因!7.—It's thirty years since we last met.—But I still remember the story ,believe it or not,_____we got lost on a rainy night.A whitch Bthat C what D when8.—Did anyone ask for me?—Yes,A woman ____herself Ms wang did.A calling B called C calls D to call选什么?原因!9.In____film ,Tom plays ____man named CHOUCK NOLANDAa;theBa Cthe Da 选什么?原因!10.If we can ___our present difficulties ,then everything should be all rightA come across Bget over C come over D get off
1.CA.come over不常用;come out结果是;come about发生;come up出现2.BA.for后通常接表目的的短语或词;with通常接表状态,一般作伴随状语;die of 死于某种疾病或过度悲伤;die from死于(某种原因,不包括疾病、过度悲伤等),比如饥饿,寒冷等3.DA.找出,发现 B.分发 C.分发 D.成功,好使,起作用4.B个人认为这两个词无明显差异,关键看时态,一个为过去,一个为现在,用现在时较为恰当,表示当前的状态5.AA表示一种状态B常用的用法是not until C because和as通常接完整的句子表原因,如:Because/As the light is off,.6.C这是一个强调句型,It is/was .that 中间部分是需要强调的部分,下文回答了是一个朋友告诉他的,很显然问的是他是怎样知道的,所以用HOW,It was how that he managed to .,变成特殊疑问句就是how was it .7.B后面we got lost on a rainy day作the story的同位语,译为:我仍然记得那个故事,就是那个我们在一个雨天迷路的故事.8.A现在分词,也就是doing的形式可做定语,翻译过来就是一个叫王小姐的人给你打过电话9.B在电影里,Tom演一个叫.的男人.电影是特指的,而男人是不特指的,是一个叫.的男人10.CA.偶遇(某人,某事) B.从(悲伤,疾病中)中恢复 C.克服(困难)D下车,下船很乐意帮你解决更多的问题.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文:ATriptotheGreatW
If you don't go to the Great Wall, you won't become a hero.On May Day my classmates and I went to the Great Wall.We got on the bus in the early morning. On our way to the Great Wall, we saw lots of new buildings being built here and there.Beijing is changing a lot every day.After two hours the Great Wall appeared before our eyes.She was so wonderful that we couldn't help cheering. At once we started towards the top. We were very gladto be heroes in the end. How great the Great Wall is! We were proud of the Great Wall and the people who had built it. And we made our mind to work harder than before. We will try our best to make our motherland richer and stronger.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 how was your trip 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信