he s_ a little drummer boyboy

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~1-5 B D C A B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:桂壮红皮书活题巧解巧练 中考英语
阅读理解:先阅读短文,然后根据短文内容从文后每小题的四个选项中,选出一个能完成所给句子或回答所提问题的正确答案。
  President (总统) George W Bush is visiting an elementary school today and visits one of the 4th grade classes. They are in the middle of a discussion(讨论) of words and their meanings.
  The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead the class in the discussion of the word“tragedy”. So the President asks the class for an example of a“tragedy”.
  One little boy stands up and says,“If my best friend, who lives next door, is playing in the street and a car comes along and runs him over, that would be a tragedy.”
  “No,”says Bush,“that would be an accident.”
  A little girl puts up her hand,“If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff(悬崖), killing everyone in the bus, that would be a tragedy.”
  “I am afraid not,”explains the President.“That is what we would call a GREAT LOSS(损失).”
  The room goes quiet. No other children answer. President Bush looks around the mom.“Is not there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?”
  At last, in the back of the room, a boy named Johnny puts up his hand. In a quiet voice he says,“If Air Force One, carrying you and Mrs Bush, was hit by a missile(导弹) and blown up to pieces, that would be a tragedy.”
  “Right,”exclaims(大叫)Bush,“that is right, and can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?”
  “Well,”little Johnny says,“because, as you just told us, it would not be an accident, and it sure as well would not be a great loss.”
1.President Bush tells the students ________.
A.to welcome him
B.to give an example
C.to make a sentence
D.to ask some questions
2.Johnny is ________.
A.in the front of the classroom
B.in the back of the classroom
C.in the middle of the room
D.on the left
3.Air Force One is ________.
A.A shipB.a car
C.a planeD.空军
4.“Tragedy”means ________.
A.交通事故B.重大损失
C.悲剧D.悲哀
5.What does the sentence“…and it sure as well would not be a great loss”mean?
A.Of course, it's not a great loss, either.
B.It's OK that it would not be a great loss.
C.It's sure if it is not a great loss.
D.I'm sure that it would be a great loss, too.
来源:学年湖北武汉市武昌区北片八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:单词拼写
阅读理解填词
National Day is coming. I’m going to
Beijing w__1__my parents. This time I want to do s_2___Interesting. When we get
to Beijing, we will find a h_3___ to live in .At night, I’m taking w__4__ on
the street. Next day , I’m v_5___ Tian’anmen Square with my parents and I want
to take some p__6__ with my parents. The third day , I’m going to the Great
Wall after&&& b _7__ .On October 4th, I’m going to
the Summer Palace. On October 5th, I’m visiting the Palace Museun.
After that, I’m going s__8__ and buy some gifts for my friends. On October 6th,
I’mcoming back home because I have to finish my h__9__. Oh, this is a great
vacation!I can’t& w _10___.
来源:学年湖北武汉市武昌区北片八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:单词拼写
阅读理解填词National Day is coming. I’m going to Beijing w__【小题1】__my parents. This time I want to do s_【小题2】___Interesting. When we get to Beijing, we will find a h_【小题3】___ to live in .At night, I’m taking w__【小题4】__ on the street. Next day , I’m v_【小题5】___ Tian’anmen Square with my parents and I want to take some p__【小题6】__ with my parents. The third day , I’m going to the Great Wall after b _【小题7】__ .On October 4th, I’m going to the Summer Palace. On October 5th, I’m visiting the Palace Museun. After that, I’m going s__【小题8】__ and buy some gifts for my friends. On October 6th, I’mcoming back home because I have to finish my h__【小题9】__. Oh, this is a great vacation!I can’t& w _【小题10】___.
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解填词。根据文章内容填充完整文中空缺单词。空缺单词首字母已给出时不得重复。(每小题1分,满分10分。) Hi! I’m Cheng Ling. I’m a s【小题1】 of Class 3,Grade 7.My school life is very i【小题2】 . We have four classes in the m【小题3】&. Classes begin at 8 o’clock. In the afternoon, we have two classes. We have English, science, history, music and s【小题4】&other subjects. M【小题5】&is my favorite subjects. I often sing and dance with my classmates on weekends. But I don’t l【小题6】&science, because I think it’s difficult and b【小题7】&. Do you think so? After school, I often play soccer with m【小题8】 friends. Sometimes I swim in the swimming club. But my favorite sport is volleyball. And I can play it w【小题9】&. I like my school life very much. Can you t【小题10】&me about your school life?
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& Every morning Steve goes to work by train. He always buys a newspaper. It helps to make the time pass more quickly.&&&&&One Tuesday morning, he turned to the sports page. He wanted to read the report about an important football match the night before. The team of his town won the match. The report was so interesting that he forgot get off at his station. He didn't know it until he saw the sea. He got off at the next station, and had to wait a long time for a train to go back. Of course, he arrived very late at the office. His boss (老板)was very angry when Steve told him why he was late.(A) 根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)。(&&&&&)1.Steve always buys a newspaper when he goes to work because he wants to read sports aboutfootball match.(&&&& )2.One Tuesday morning Steve forgot to buy a newspaper.(&&&&&)3.The important football match was held on Monday evening.(&&&&&)4.Steve found the train had gone too far when he finished reading the report.(&&&&&)5.After Steve got off the train, he had to walk back to his office.(B) 根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空填一词,首字母已给出。6.Steve e______ reading a newspaper on a train to make the time pass quickly.7.One Tuesday morning Steve b______a newspaper as usual (像往常一样).8.The report told Steve the team of his town was the w______.9.The train had gone too far b______ he saw the sea.10.After Steve got off the train, he had to take a______ train back to his office.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!He _____ ____ _____ _____ _____(玩这个玩具) since he was a little boy.
°神水盟1443
这五个空填:has been playing the toy请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你好,为你解答,正确答案为:has played with this toy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
扫描下载二维码> 问题详情
阅读理解。 Sam is a little boy. He is only seven years old. One day, he goes to a cinema. It's the fi
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读理解。&&&&Sam is a little boy. He is only seven years old. One day, he goes to a cinema. It's the first time for himto go there. He buys a ticket and goes in. But after two or three minutes he comes out and buys a secondticket. Two or three minutes after that, he comes out and asks for another ticket. The girl selling tickets askshim. "Why do you buy so many tickets? How many friends do you meet?" "No, I have no friend here, but anold woman always stops me at the door and cuts my ticket up!"1. Sam is ________.A. a boy of sevenB. a manC. a student of a middle schoolD. eight years old2. Sam ________ goes to the cinema. This is the first time.A. oftenB. usuallyC. sometimesD. never3. Before the girl asks Sam why he needs so many tickets, Sam buys ________.A. one ticketB. two ticketsC. three ticketsD. four tickets4. Sam meets ________ friend(s) that day.A. someB. threeC. twoD. no5. The old woman is a ________ in the cinema.A. teacherB. driverC. workerD. spaceman
我有更好的答案
论文写作技巧
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……There was a little boy visiting his grandparents on their farm. And he was given a slingshot(S单弓) to play with out in the woods. He _ in the woods, he could ne-高三英语_英语阅读理解-教育资源网
知识导航网-您身边最实用的生活知识平台!
当前位置:&&&&&&&&&正文
There was a little boy visiting his grandparents on their farm. And he was given a slingshot(S单弓) to play with out in the woods. He _ in the woods, he could ne-高三英语
编辑: 来源:互联网 标签:英语阅读理解 点击数: &&&&&&&&&&★★★★
There was a little boy visiting his grandparents on their farm. And he was given a slingshot(S单弓) to play with out in the woods. He _ &&&&in the woods, &&&&&&&he could never hit the&&&&&&.And getting a little discouraged, he headed back to dinner. As he was walking back he saw Grandma's pet duck.& Just out of impulse (冲动), he let fly, hit the duck square in the head, and killed it. He was shocked and felt very sorry.In a panic, he hid the&&&&&&duck in the wood pile, only to see his sister&&&&&.Sally had seen it all, but she said nothing. After lunch that day grandma said, “Sally, let’s wash the dishes.” But Sally said, “Grandma, Johnny told me he wanted to help in the &&&&&&&today, didn't you, Johnny?" And then she whispered to him, “Remember, the duck?" So Johnny &&&&&&the dishes. Later Grandpa asked if the children wanted to go fishing, and&&&&&said, " I’m sorry but I need Sally to help make &&&&&&." But Sally&&&&&and said, “Well, that's all right because Johnny told me he wanted to help," and she whispered&&&&&&,“Remember, the duck?" So Sally went fishing and Johnny&&&&&. After several days of Johnny doing&&&&&his various small tasks and Sally's, he&&&&&.couldn't stand it any longer.He came to Grandma and &&&&&&that he killed the duck.She bent down, gave him a &&&&&, and said, “Sweetheart, &&&&&&. You see, I was standing at the window and I saw the &&&&&&thing. But because I love you, I forgave you. But I was just wondering how&&&&&&you would let Sally make a slave&&&&&you." 小题1:A.walkedB.playedC.practicedD.aimed小题2:A.orB.andC.soD.but小题3:A.birdB.targetC.duckD.woods小题4:A.deadB.squareC.dyingD.living小题5:A.surveyingB.noticingC.observingD.watching小题6:A.toiletB.kitchenC.living-roomD.fields小题7:A.watchedB.droppedC.didD.made小题8:A.GrandmaB.GrandpaC.JohnnyD.Sally小题9:A.cookB.lunchC.supperD.breakfast小题10:A.laughedB.smiledC.criedD.wept小题11:A.againB.onlyC.twiceD.loudly小题12:A.followedB.stayedC.rememberedD.boated小题13:A.allB.eitherC.neitherD.both小题14:A.secondlyB.firstlyC.finallyD.thirdly小题15:A.liedB.deniedC.admittedD.spoke小题16:A.beatB.petC.surpriseD.hug小题17:A.I knowB.you knowC.he knowsD.she knows小题18:A.otherB.wholeC.funnyD.dull小题19:A./B.muchC.manyD.long小题20:A.ofB.forC.fromD.into
想了解更多【】的内容,请点击进入知识导航网【】频道&&
更多关注:
【】【】【】
高中英语阅读相关文章
[][][][][][][][][][][][]
高中英语阅读最新推荐
&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]
教育资源推荐
&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]
 网友评论:
【】【】【】【】【】
今日最新推荐