my ideal careeris to realize my drem

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~英语作文 my dream(I want to be a doctor)_百度知道I have a drem (我有一个梦想)_百度知道您现在的位置:
Mydreamjob
来源:日记150字
作者:日记150字 时间: 12:42 Mydreamjob
My dream jobWhat is my dream job? I want to be a doctor. I think it’s great and interesting job. I can help many patient. It’s a hard job but I don’t mind it. I can find some happy in this job. Some people think doctors are work late. I don’t think so. If I feel happy, I can’t feel it’s very late.If I am a doctor now, I like my job. I don’t regret it, I can say:” I found a good job!” I don’t think this job makes me tired, I think it makes me solidity and happy. I believe I am sure to succeed.This is all of my dream job. I think I am sure to be a good doctor.My dream jobIn the future,I want to be a lawyer.Because I think a lawyer can help people with their knowledge.So..what can I do?First I will try my best to learn law,then I will read lots oflaw books,next I will pratice law every day,finally I will go toLAW SCHOOL improve my law.I am sure my dream will come true in the future!My dream jobWhen I grow up, I want to be a teacher.Because I thinkteacher is very interesting! And I remember all my teachers,everyone of them is special in his or her own way. So I want tome have my special. I`m not sure yetwhere I am going to work. Maybe Chengdu or Shanghai.I don`t change my mind easily,so I will study hard in future! Then I willsave somemoney to buya big house and car for my parents, becauseIlovemyparents very much!When Iretire, I`m going to trave the world,I`mtakingsomephotos and send themto magezines.So , I canget some money ! I wantto feed a cute cat,Iwill take care of my cat very well, and called it Princess.My DreamMy DreamEveryone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. I have a lot of dreams, too. When I was a young girl, I dreamed of becoming a scientist like Hua Imogen in future. However, I knew very well that I could not succeed without painstaking efforts. So I studied hard in the middle school and college in order to attain my goal.After graduating from, college, I found a job as a teacher. Although I was very busy with teaching, I never gave up my goal. I read a lot of books to get more knowledge. I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books. Sometimes, I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time. Now I have made great progress. Several of my research papers have been published. The methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems. I am very happy. The ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead, but I have climbed the first rung anyway.MY DREAMWhen I grow up ,I'm going to do what I want to do .I'm going to move to some where interesting.Parie sounds like a city that.I could enjoy.There are lost of art exhibition there.I want to be an artist.First I'm going to find a part time job for a year or two and save some mony.I also wanttravel all over the wolld .Now I'm going to get good grades !What are you to when you grow up.(指导教师 羊海民)My Dream(转载)Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. I have a lot of dreams,too. When I was a young girl, I dreamed of becoming a scientist like Hua Luogen in future.However, I knew very well that I could not succeed without painstaking efforts. So I studied hard in the middle school and college in order to attain my goal.After graduating from college, I found a job as a teacher.Although I was very busy with teaching, I never gave up my goal. I read a lot of books to get more knowledge. I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books. Sometimes, I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time. Now I have made great progress. Several of my research papers have been published. The methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems. I am very happy.The ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead, but I have climbed the first rung anyway.my dreamMy school life has very interesting.I like studying in the classroom with my lovely clasmates.we get on wellwith each other.we play sports and sing together.i often miss my classmates and teachers if i don't see themfor a long time.but sometimes i'm very interesting because our teachers give us too much homework.parents and teachers put great pressure on us.I wish a happy life in a big city in the future.i will havea big house with a beautiful garden .i want tohave a car,Ican drive to work.i can travel all over the country in my free time.From now on i will study hard so that Ican go to a good university.after that I can find a good job and get much money in the futuer.I'm suremy dream must come true.(指导教师顾国)My dreamI have an amazing dream. I can't put my fingeron it. But it makes me interested.I have a big heart. So I always predict my future. It'sbeautiful and wonderful.In the future.If I have a good job, I''llmake much money.of lourse,I want to travel all over the world.and might even go to space station on vacation.My life will be happyer and nicer .So I shudy harder now.I believe I must come ture it.My dream is colorful,I'llfollow it.(指导教师韩红丽)DreamEveryone has a dream.Now I want to say something about my dream. What is my dream? I often ask myself. In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least.My dream is to become a successful doctor, helping those sick people and saving their lives. Of course, to be a good doctor is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone healthy. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excellent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or just enjoy them free. China is a developing country which needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and distant villages.Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, all my classmates and I are working hard. We all know that the entrance exam of high schools coming in the year of 2009 is a big challenge for us, so we must study harder and harder in order to go to a good high school. Thus after we finish our senior high school, we are able to go to a good university. Finally, we can find a good job in society.My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream.I know that fantasy is something hard to realize, but dream can. I’ll work hard for my dreams, I’ll never give up.My TeacherHow times fly! Not long ago, we were dreaming of coming to a key university, and now, here we are, in Hunan Normal University for nearly a year. Sometimes when we look back, we will find ourselves affected not by our parents, also by our teachers, which I take more seriously. Among them, Mr Wen, my Junior middle school headmaster has left indelible imprints on me.Short as he is, Mr wen is strict with his students. He was hard-working and passionate about his work. There would always be a serious look on his face. He punished us very often, I just can’t find someone who wasn’t called into his room. At that time, many students thought he had controlled them too much. Besides study, Mr wen would check if we had done t and every night, just ten minutes before the bed-time, he would come our dormitory and ask us to sleep on time. If there was anyone whisper after bed-time, he would ask this guy to stay outside for some time, whenever it was Summer or Winter. He told us to make us to make friends with guys that were up-going. I had make friends with Junior 2 boy, who was very lively. But after some time, Mr wen found that I was wandering with this guy all day that my study was becoming bad, he called in the boy and after one hour’s talk, we gave up.Strict as he was, when it comes to the class, things were different, he could always think up ways to make his class lively and interesting. With his direction, it seemed those signals of Maths became living things. In fact, we were the best class in our school as for Maths.Mr Wen was kind to his students. He always emphasized that it was so important for us to keep fit. And he made us to run at least two cycles every morning. He also told us to improve our nutrient. As it was a village school, most of the students can’t afford a cup of milk a day, so Mr Wen asked them to carry eggs from home and he asked his wife to cook for them. So every morning, before the first class, there would be scores of students eating eggs besides the classroom.Those days, I still was a silly guy, happy go lucky, and never thought what life would be the next day. It was Mr Wen who told me to fix up a aim and my own dream. He made me to realize my situation and that I need to work hard to chang it. From then on, I started to become a top student in our school. At that time, my health was a big problem to me, I had to see a doctor now and then. One time, I had a fever, when I told it to Mr Wen, and asked to have some hour’s off, he just put away his work and said:”come on , I’ll take you to the hospital and he did everything for me there, which really moved me. But to my astonishment, after some time, when he noticed I was ill again, he looked up medical books and after a busy job, he made a drug sheet and bought the medicine for me, I was really shocked.In private, I heard from his wife that he would feel tired sometimes, and he thought about to retire. Yes, he must be very tired, he had done so much for his students!Thank you Mr Wen, your students will never forget you!My future planI decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful career.
Mydreamjob
Mydreamjob
Mydreamjob
黔ICP备号-1的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 my ideal house 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信