英语 when doves crythey cry 如何转换成她们正在哭的句式?

英语必修一重点句型_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语必修一重点句型
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​必​修​一​重​点​句​型
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢牛津译林英语初二升初三8Aunit2&9Aunit2_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
牛津译林英语初二升初三8Aunit2&9Aunit2
上传于||文档简介
&&初​二​升​初​三​复​习​+​预​习​最​优​教​案​系​列
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高考英语一轮复习《特殊句式》教案 新人教版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高考英语一轮复习《特殊句式》教案 新人教版
||暂无简介
小升初、中高考、高二会考、艺考生文化课|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语1翻译及答案
下载积分:1800
内容提示:英语1翻译及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 02:46:48|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
英语1翻译及答案
官方公共微信欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:3540套总数:5728461套专访:3199部会员:339765位
当前位置:
& 学年高二年级英语技能训练:Unit 2《The Environment》Section Ⅳ 知能演练轻松闯关(牛津译林版必修5含答案)
学年高二年级英语技能训练:Unit 2《The Environment》Section Ⅳ 知能演练轻松闯关(牛津译林版必修5含答案)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 牛津译林版
上传时间:
下载次数:11次
资料类型:
文档大小:1.10M
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
A卷 单句语法填空 the poor people there is ____________ (run)out.
答案:running____________ (light) a cigarette and left the room.
答案:lit____________ (take) into consideration,the boss cut back on the number of workers working for him.
答案:taken____________ (arise) from his class.
答案:arising____________(break) it into pieces.
答案:breaking
6.____________ (remind) many times,he finally gave up the habit of smoking.
答案:Having been reminded____________ (ignore) for a long time,the boy sitting at the back felt bored and went out.
答案:Having been ignored____________(leave) it an empty village.
答案:leaving____________ (taste) bitter,Chinese medicine can magically cure some diseases.
答案:tasting____________ (follow) them.
答案:following 阅读理解Show to be TV’s top dog
Have you ever come home from school to find the sofa torn and toilet paper all over the floor?It’s no surprise who did it—your little dog.
Instead of running freely on the hills and chasing after rabbits,many dogs today spend a lot of time indoors.Often “man’s best friend” has nothing else to do but wait for its “man” to come home—pretty boring,right?
Luckily,sofa dogs now have something to do—DogTV,a channel created specifically for dogs.
Designed by American programming company PTV Media,DogTV delivers shows 24 hours a day.Whenever you leave the house,just turn on the channel and it will keep your dog entertained all day.
“For dogs who suffer from separation anxiety,DogTV is a tool that might help ease them,so that they’re not getting into trouble,and they’re happier,more relaxed,when you get home,” Bonnie Vieira,a spokes woman for DogTV,told The New York Times.
DogTV shows a lot of short videos of things like bouncing(弹跳的) balls and grasslands.These pictures can make dogs feel excited or relaxed.There are also videos of everyday things like vacuum cleaners(吸尘器) or doorbellsrtain annoying sounds.
To produce the right pictures for dogs,cameramen have to get down really low to shoot.“I shot from the point of view of the dog,”Gilad Neumann,chief executive officer of DogTV,told the Associated Press.The colors of the images had to be changed,too,because dogs can see blue and yellow,but not red or green,Neumann said.
The sound and music in the videos are also specially written for dogs.High frequency(频率) sounds have been removed because they can be very annoying for dogs.There are no gunshotsht be,owners should remember it will never be enough for a dog.“It definitely isn’t a substitute for play time with your dog,”said Teoti Anderson,an expert in dog training,“Exercise can solve a lot of behavioral problems.”
【解题导语】 狗狗电视节目帮助狗狗们排遣寂寞安心休闲在家。s.
A 解析:________.lp reduce dogs’ fear of annoying sounds
D 解析:细节理解题。由文中第六段的“There are also videos of everyday things like vacuum cleaners(吸尘器) or doorbells可知D项正确。 specifically shot from a dog’s point of view.
D.The sound and music in the videos are largely of high frequency.
C 解析:细节理解题。由文中第七段的“I shot from the point of view of the dog”可知C项正确。e article?
A. DogTV will one day completely replace human beings in training dogs.
B.Owners should not expect DogTV to be a good replacement for spending time with their dogs.
C.DogTV can make a dog smarter and solve its behavioral problems.
D.The shows on DogTV can be used to help human beings to get to sleep.
B 解析:推理判断题。由文中最后一段的“It definitely isn’t a substitute for play time with your dog...”可知B项正确。 完形填空__1__
together with people of my age from all over the country.People were speaking in __2__
that I had only ever heard on TV, and sometimes using words that I had __3__
heard before.
I had only been at university for about a week when I __4__
David Pitman, from Blackburn in the north of England.We __5__
that we both played tennis, and arranged to meet up one afternoon for a __6__ .
I went to the sports hall at the time we’d __7__ , and went into the changing rooms.David was already there, and I could see that he wasn’t very __8__ .He was searching anxiously for something inside his bag.He looked up at me as I __9__. __10__
my keks,” he said.“You haven’t got any, have you?”__11__
I had no idea what he was talking ?Shorts?Trainers?What?I said:“Sorry?”David repeated:“Have you got any __12__
keks with you?”__13__
I was too embarrassed(尴尬的) and didn’t want to offend(冒犯) him.David saw the __14__my face, and said:“You knowkeks.Shorts.Tennis shorts.”
Now I __15__ , and luckily, I did have some __16__
in my bag.I lent them to him, we __17__ ,and he won.Then we went to get a __18__.The woman at the canteen asked me what I wanted.“I’d like a Black Beauty, please,” I said.(Where I __19__ , that’s cola and ice cream.)“What on earth is that?” said the woman.I __20__【解题导语】 本文是一篇记叙文。作者讲述了他上大学时由于语言问题与他人产生误解的经历。       B.acceptedC 解析:根据上文University was a new experience for me.可知大学让作者跟很多来自不同地方的同龄人待在了一起。throw此处表示一种状态指作者与来自不同地方的同龄人相聚在大学校园。ccents
C.silence
3.A.always
D.sometimes
B 解析:根据下文作者与大卫因语言产生误会的例子可知对一直生活在英国南方的作者来说来自全国各地的大学同学说话的“口音(accents)”他只在电视上听到过有时候他们用的词他“从未(never)”听说过。visited
B.helpedC 解析:此处指作者在大学里待了一周后“遇到(met)”了大卫。C 解析:作者和大卫本不认识在大学遇见后他们才“发现(discovered)”彼此都喜欢打网球。game
B.reportA 解析:根据下文的the sports hall, 等可知作者和大卫计划某个下午打一场“球赛(game)”。D 解析:根据上文的arranged to...可知作者和大卫“约定好(agreed on)”打球的时间。B 解析:根据下文的He was searching anxiously for something可知正在找东西的大卫不“高兴(happy)”。walked in
D 解析:大卫早到了更衣室因此他抬头看着作者时作者是“走进来(walked in)”。C 解析:根据下文大卫询问作者是否带有keks可知大卫“忘记(forgotten)”拿他自己的了。ally
B.FinallyC 解析:根据下文作者的疑问Tennis balls?Shorts?Trainers?What?I said:“Sorry?”可知当大卫问作者是否带keks时他“突然(Suddenly)”不知道大卫在说什么。B 解析:根据下文的I did have some...可知大卫又一次问作者是否带了“多余的(spare)”keks。C 解析:“我本可以问大卫他说的是什么意思”和“我很尴尬、 不愿冒犯大卫”之间是转折关系故用but。C 解析:根据上 大卫看到了作者脸上的“表情(look)”。A 解析:根据大卫解释keks是指网球短裤以及下文作者把网球短裤借给大卫可知作者终于“明白(understood)”keks是什么。C 解析:根据上文的...keks.Shorts.Tennis shorts.可知。B 解析:在大卫借了作者的网球短裤后他们“打(played)”了一场网球并且大卫赢了。A 解析:根据下文的a Black Beauty...that’s cola and ice cream可知打完球赛后作者和大卫去买“饮料(drink)”。C 解析:在作者居住的英国南部海边小镇指cola and ice cream。come from来自。D 解析:经过作者与同伴因为keks一词产生的误会之后当女售货员不知道他说的Black Beauty是什么东西时他“立刻(immediately)”明白她心里是怎么想的。B卷 阅读理解A
Did you know that a turtle(乌龟) can lay 12 eggs in one minute? A large sea turtle lays around 150 eggs at a time.They lay all these eggs in just a few minutes.n the warm seas of the world.Except for when they lay their eggs,they spend their whole lives in the water.When it is time to lay their eggs,the females swim to land.
They usually return to the place where they themselves were born.How they find their way back there is unknown.When they reach shore,the big,heavy turtles crawl slowly up to the high water mark.Using their flippers(脚蹼)e beginning the difficult task of laying eggs.
The turtles lay the eggs in deep holes and cover them with warm sand.The sand protects the eggs from harm.Then the females leave them.After a few weeks,if you happened to be walking along the beach,you might see the sand begin to shake.You may
see tiny black balls coming out of the sand.The tiny heads of baby turtles!
【解题导语】 文章主要讲述海龟生蛋产卵的方法一只大海龟一次产约150只蛋它们通常回到自己出生的地方产卵把蛋放在深洞里用温暖的沙子覆盖着它们。s passage is about ________.B 解析:细节理解题。根据第一句Did you know that a turtle(乌龟) can lay 12 eggs in one minute?说明文章讲述的正是海龟产卵的话题故B正确。ct them from ________.C 解析:细节理解题。根据最后一段第二句The sand protects the eggs from harm.说明它们这样做是为了保护蛋不受破坏故C正确。________.D 解析:推理判断When they reach shore,the big,heavy turtles crawl slowly up to the high water mark.Using their flippers,they pull themselves along the sand.They must struggle like mountain climbers.说明海龟要爬到沙滩就像登山运动员那样说明要花费很大的力气故D正确。________.B 解析:推理判断题。根据第三段的Using their flippers(脚蹼)说明把它们爬上沙滩比作像运动员登山是想让我们理解它们这样做是多么困难故B正确。B
My day began on a definitely sour note when I saw my six-year-old wrestling with a limb of my azalea(杜鹃花) bush.By the time I got outside?” he asked.With a wave of my handwashing machine had leaked on my brand-new linoleum.If only my husband had just taken the time to fix it the night before when I asked him instead of playing checkers with Jonathan.
It was days like this that made me want to quit.I just wanted to drive up to the mountains,hide in a cave,and never come out.
Somehow I spent most of the day washing and drying clothes and thinking how love had disappeared from my life.As I finished hanging up the last of my husband’s shirts,I looked at the clock,2:30.I was late.Jonathan’s class let out at 2:15 and I hurriedly drove to the school.he said.
I prepared myself for the worst.Nothing would have surprised me.“Did you know Jonathan brought flowers to school today?” she asked.I noddedhe teacher insisted.“See that little girl?” I watched the bright-eyed child laugh and point to a colorful picture taped to the wall.I nodded.didn’t want to live,she wished she could die.I watched that little girl bury her face in her hands and say loud enough for the class to hear,‘Nobody loves me.’ I did all I could to comfort her,but it only seemed to make matters worse.” “I thought you wanted to talk to me about Jonathan,” I said.
“I do,” she said,touching the sleeve of my blouse.“Today your son walked straight over to that child.I watched him hand her some pretty pink flowers and whisper,‘I love you.’”
I felt my heart swell with pride for what my son had done.I smiled at the teacher.“Thank you,” I said,reaching for Jonathan’s hand,“you’ve made my day.”
Later that evening,I began pulling weeds from around my azalea bush.As my mind wandered back to the love Jonathan showed the little girl,a biblical verse came to me: “...these three remain: faith,hope and love.But the greatest of these is love.” While my son had put love into practice,I had only felt anger.
I heard the familiar squeak of my husband’s brakes as he pulled into the drive.I snapped a small limb bristling with hot pink azaleas off the bush.I felt the seed of love that God planted in my family beginning to bloom once again in me.My husband’s eyes widened in surprise as I handed him the flowers.“I love you,” I said.
5.Why did the woman cry when seeing her son had broken the azalea bush?
A.Because she could not tolerate the harm to it.
B.Because it made her bad mood even worse.
C.Because her son did not ask her for permission.
D.Because she wanted to hand it to her husband.
B 解析:推理判断题。根据文章第二、三段The washing machine had leaked on my brand-new linoleum.If only my husband had just taken the time to fix it the night before when I asked him instead of playing checkers with Jonathan.和It was days like this that made me want to quit.I just wanted to drive up to the mountains,hide in a cave,and never come out.可知这段时间“我”的心情非常不好儿子把“我”喜欢的花折断这让“我”的心情更为糟糕。故B正确。son of ________. C 解析:推理判断题。根据文章第四段第一句Somehow I spent most of the day washing and drying clothes and thinking how love had disappeared from my life.可知日复一日的无聊的日常工作和生活中爱的消失让作者抓狂情绪低落所以才会出现逃避的想法。故C正确。t the writer expressed love to her husband in that________.ave a complete family for the happiness of herself
D.she wanted to prove her love and expected the same words from her husband
A 解析: 推理判断题。根据文章倒数第二段“...these three remain: faith” While my son had put love into practice,I had only felt anger.可知儿子把爱运用在实践中让“我”受到鼓舞所以“我”对丈夫说:I love you。故A正确。 书面表达假如你是李华已于今年7月从新兴外语学B&B公司要招聘一名英文秘书你很感兴趣。请给该公司写一封求职信包括以下要点:1.年龄;学习情况及英语水平;兴趣和特长;性格特点。注意:1.词数100左右;可适当增加细节以使行文连贯;开头语和结束语已为你写好不计入总词数。tary.________________________________________________________________________
I抦 looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely yours_,
One possible version:dam,
I_learned_from_the_newspaper_that_your_company_needs_an_English_secretary.I’m really interested in this position and hope I can work for you.
I’m 18 years old and graduated from Xinxing Foreign Language School this July.I’m an excellent student,among the top 5 in my class of 50 students.I’m good at English,especially spoken English.I often use the computer and I type very fast.In my spare time,I read a lot.Poems are my favorite.I enjoy music very much too.Being an active young person,I like sports and outdoor activities.Besides,I’m easy to get along with and I like to make friends.
I’m_looking_forward_to_your_reply.
Sincerely_yours,
语篇阅读提能(A卷) 阅读理解 The Myers-Briggs Test offers 94 questions designed to divide people into different groups according to 16 personality types. Career advisors often use these results to show people the jobs that are likely to fit their personality and be pleasing in the long run.
Part of what抯 made the test so popular with the general public is that it抯 impossible to fail. While other tests are despeigned to find out what mental (精神的) illness someone has, ourse, this quality of the test is also one of the reasons why many experts question its usefulness, placing it only a step or two above astrology (占星术). They think the results are not exactly true, psychologist (心理学家) David J. Pittenger wrote in 1993cientific quality of Myers-Briggs is that the answers are totally self-reported. Analysts can spend hours explaining the results, but in the end, the test depends on whether test-takers can honestly answer questions about their own behaviors and preferences.
On the whole, many psychologists feel that the Myers-Briggs Test can show how people see themselves, but not much more. That information can be useful if you’re a career advisor trying to help someone find the right job.But is it worth the millions of dollars people spend each year to run such a test? It’s hard to say. We live in a culture where people seem willing to spend endless amounts of time and money to find themselves, and in that respect, it doesn’t look like Myers-Briggs will be disappearing anytime soon.
【解题导语】 本文是说明文。文章主要介绍了人们对于迈尔斯-布里格斯测试的不同看法。________.s people into 18 personality types
D.is quite helpful for career advisors
D 解析:细节理解题。由第一段中的Career advisors often use these results to show people the jobs和最后一That information can be useful if you’re a career advisor trying to help someone find the right job.可知D项说法正确。________.yers-Briggs Test is very easy
D.everyone has 16 personality types
A 解析:推理判断题。由第二段中的Everyone who takes the test will belong to one of these types, 可知作者是说迈尔斯-布里格斯测试适合每个人故选A项。re about themselves.
D 解析:推理判断题。由最后一段中的We live in a culture where people seem willing to spend endless 可知D项说法正确。How personalities decide one’s career.
B.Advantages of being a career advisor.
C.Opinions on the Myers-Briggs Test.
D.The importance of being honest.
C 解析:主旨大意题。作者在文中主要讨论了人们对于迈尔斯-布里格斯测试的不同看法故选C项。 七选五You are going places
It was another boring and sad day.I came home from school, changed my clothes and got ready for work.I work at a local restaurant as a busser (餐厅侍者助手).________ And to make matters worse I was busing that evening.It’s the same thing over and over again.Dealing with customers who complain about their food, where they are sitting and whether the piece of pie that they are served is too big or too small.2.________
Though it’s annoying(恼人的), ________ It happened to be the very area where I bused and kept the dirty dishes in the bins.These elderly women watched how I was busing and working really hard to make sure every table was clean and ready for the next customers.
When they had finished their meals, I took their plates back to the kitchen.They talked to me for a while about shool, how I was doing, and what grade I was in.4.________
As they were leaving, they walked past me and one of them said to me in a confident and gentle voice,“You are going places.” And that was it.They left the restaurant and I was pretty surprised.5.________ They raised my spirits and gave me a reason to keep on working hard and to give it my all.
A.I know I have got used to it.
B.I went to work feeling down.
C.They also asked what I planned to do in the future.
D.I had been busing since 5:00 pm and we were quite busy.f our employees.
F.Three elderly ladies walked in and sat at a table by the windows.
G.I had tears in my eyes, because they gave me a reason to believe in myself.
答案:1~5.BEFCG 完形填空__1__.
My childhood was filled with__2__—lots of kisses, lots of hugs, and lots of spoken “I love you”. Because of what those meant to me, I__3__ my sons the same things.
My mom came from a __4__ family and had a difficult childhood,Yet she never __5__ about how unlucky she was. __6__ my mom, I saw love’s ability to forgive.
I saw my sweet mom love my grandpa, __7__ he had abandoned(遗弃) her and my grandma and failed to __8__ for their needs. I never saw Mom treat Grandpa any way but lovingly, __9__. I learned how love behaves and forgives.
I watched my mom __10__ my 100-year-old grandma who, in her blindness, deafness and feebleness(虚弱), __11__ care. When I was in her home, I heard what I’ve heard all my life, “I love you, Mom. ” They would __12__ each other this at least five times a __13__—when Mom got Grandma up, made her comfortable in bed, or prepared her __14__. And I would hear love’s __15__ when Grandma said, “And I love you, too. ”
Love forgives and __16__, not focusing on what has happened. __17__, love’s focus is on what needs to be done now and on doing it the __18__ we can.
My m she taught me to __19__ it on to my children, and she __20__ forgiveness herself.
【解题导语】 作者从妈妈的身上懂得了爱的真谛同样作者也把       B.friendsA 解析:根据第二段中my sons可得出答案。妈妈对作者说的话作者又对自己的孩子说。C 解析lots of kisses, lots of hugs, and lots of spoken “I love you”可知作者的童年很幸福。A 解析:根据语境可知妈妈给了作者爱作者又把同样的东西给了自己的孩子。D 解析:根据后文可知作者妈妈的爸爸在她小的时候就遗弃了她因此她来自一个破碎的家庭。A.thought
B.complainedB 解析:根据句中的yet和never可知前后为转折关系。作者的妈妈虽然很不幸但她从来不抱怨。C 解析:love’s ability to forgive是作者的妈妈的品德这是作者在妈妈身上发现的故用介词in。A 解析:前后是转折关系: 虽然作者妈妈的父亲遗弃了她但她还是爱他。D 解析:作者妈妈的父亲遗弃了她们也没有为她们提供生活所需。B 解析:根据前面提到的作者妈妈的父亲的所作所为可知他并不是一个好父亲可以用far from kind来形容。D 解析:根据下文when Mom got Grandma up... 可知这里讲的是作者的妈妈照顾作者的外祖母。D 解析:根据句中in her blindness, 可知作者的外祖母几乎需要完全的照顾。B 解析:根据语境可知她们会经常向对方说“我爱你”用tell。C 解析:根据后半句内容可推断她们每天至少向对方说5次“我C 解析:根据前两个动作可知这些都是基本的生活照料因此可推断作者的妈妈要为作者的外祖母准备早餐。A 解析:根据句中“And I love you, 可知这是作者的外祖母对作者妈妈的回应。runs away
B 解析:根据句中not focusing on what has happened可知爱要不断地向前发展。D 解析:根据前句中的not可知这里说的是与之相反的情况用instead。least
D.longest
C 解析:根据前半句中what needs to be done now可知这里在意思上构成递进指爱的重点是如何把事情做到最好。B 解析:根据句中to my children可推断这里指作者的妈妈教作者把爱传给下一代。A 解析:这里用showed指作者的妈妈用行动显示了宽恕的力量。语篇阅读提能(B卷) 阅读理解A
Smart phones are so common these days. It’s a wonder that our pets don’t own one. But they don’t necessarily have to. These four apps will help you take care of your best furry friend from dog training to first aid (急救).
Pet First Aid
Price:$3.99rticles on subjects like cuts, wound treatment and more. A section called Pet Info lets you enter in information about your pets including when they had their last vaccinations (接种疫苗), s your animal suffers from.
Paw Card Pet Tracker
Price: Free
Paw Card Pet Tracker helps you keep a record of your loved one’s important information. Use it to record your pet’s medical contacts, vaccinations, identity cards, medical conditions and medicines. Additional characteristics include a drawing showing your dog’s weight over time.
Dog Park Finder
Dog Park Finder helps you locate dog-friendly parks and training locations in your area (USA locations only). The app includes information on more than 2,200 off-leash (无需给狗拴链的) areas, DogBook
DogBook is a social networking application for dogs. Like Facebook, users can share with other people what’s going on in their dog’s life, share photos, and find great animal-friendly places to meet up.
【解题导语】 本文是一篇应用文。文章主要介绍了适合狗主人用的四款手机应用程序。 that Pet First Aid________.C 解析:细节理解题。由Pet First Aid介绍内容中的The application shows owners how to treat illnesses with helpful videos, 可知这tter use________.       C 解析:Dog Park Finder介绍内容中的Dog Park Finder helps you locate dog-friendly parks and training locations in your area可知这款应用程序能帮用户找到允许带狗的公园和狗训练地。s information.
C.Dog Park Finder provides worldwide information.
D.DogBook users can find off-leash areas.
B 解析:细节理解Paw Card Pet Tracker介绍内容中的Paw Card Pet Tracker helps you keep a record of your loved one’s important information可知这一应用程序可以记录宠物的重要信息。B
My name is Leanna Deeds, and I am blind. I have a bachelor’s degree (学士学位) in journalism. However, hs. I could not have a better job because I could not see. So when I was offered a full-time job as a secretary for the Office for Students with Disabilities at Portland Community College (PCC), I took it. However, I’m sure that my experience with higher education, and my understanding of how it works, was one of the reasons I was employed, and I know my college education has helped me over the years.
Technology has also helped me overcome difficulties. I learned to read with an optacon, an electronic reading device (装置) which allows blind people to read printed material.they must work harder at everything they do than other people.
I have a good attendance record at work. It has served me well. People with disabilities have fewer other duties in life because there are some things they can’t do. So, once they have a job, they can go to work every day.
I have used initiative (主动性) at work to solve problems,
People with disabilities, and all people, should learn the system, respect it, and make it work well for them. I have done that all my life. As the years passed, I decided that continuing to work for PCC would be easier than starting over with another employer because I am known for what I can do.
Advice I would give to others with disabilities who are starting to plan their careers or look for employment: Always do your best. Take advantage of any opportunities that come your way. Use technology to help you. When you get a job, stick to it.
【解题导语】 本文是记叙文。文章主要讲述了一位波特兰社区学院残疾学生办公室盲人秘书的故事。________.duated from PCC with a bachelor’s degree
D.heads the Office for Students with Disabilities at PCC
B 解析:细节理I’m sure that my experience with higher education ... I know my college education has helped me over the years.可知认为她在大学里的教育对她的帮助极大。________.A 解析:细节理解题。由第三段中的I 可知通过坚B.She can do it with skill and ease.
C.She loves it though it’s quite tiring.
D.She finds it hard to please her employer.
B 解析:推理判断题。由第五段中的描述及倒数第二段中的As the years passed,
be easier...known for what I can do.可以推断目前在PCC工作得游刃有余。ever hard it is, you should never give up.
C 解析:推理判断题。由文中的描述以及最后一段中的Always do your best...When you get a job, 可知作者通过本文主要告诉读者要刻苦努力、全力以赴并坚持到底。 语法填空e graduates,highly established in their careers,got together to visit their old university professor.The conversation soon turned into 1.____________(complain) about stress in work and life.Smiling,the professor went to the kitchen and 2.____________(return) with a large pot of coffee and 3.____________collection of cups—porcelain,plastic,glass,crystal,some plain-looking,some delicate—4.____________(tell) them to help themselves to hot coffee.5.____________ all the students had a cup of coffee in hand,the professor said,“Have you noticed,all the nice-looking expensive cups were taken up,leaving behind the plain and cheap ones?” While it is normal for you to want only the best for 6.____________(you)our problems and stress.7.____________all of you really wanted was coffee,not the cup,but you consciously went for the best cups and 8.____________(eye) each other’s cups.“Now consider this:Life is the coffeeciety are the cups.They are just tools 9.____________ (hold) and contain life,and doesn’t change the quality of life.Sometimes,by concentrating only 10.____________ the cup,we fail to enjoy the coffee in it.” So don’t let the cups drive you,enjoy the coffee instead.
【解题导语】 几个昔日同窗去拜访大学老师并不停地抱怨工作和生活的压力。教授为他们每个人准备了一杯咖啡同时也给他们上了一堂生动的关于如何应对工作和生活压力的课。complaints 解析:考查词性转换此处需要名词作宾语。returned 解析:考查动词时态。由空前的并列连词and可判断此处应用一般过去时故填returned。a 解析:考查冠词。a collection of...“收集到的……”。telling 解析:考查非谓语动词。动词tell与主语the professor为主动关系故用现在分词作伴随状语。When/While 解析:考查状语从句的引导词。根据句意可知此处意为“当学生们都人手一杯咖啡的时候……”。yourselves 解析:考查反身代词。for oneself意为“为某人自己”。What 解析:考查主语从句的引导词。此处为主语从句且从句中缺少宾语。were eyeing 解析:考查动词时态。此处用过去进行时表示“过去一直在看”。to hold 解析:考查非谓语动词。不定式作后置定语。on 解析:考查介词。concentrate on...为固定搭配意为“集中精力于全神贯注于”。
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 when they cry 罗马音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信