以my hometown为题写一篇小作文,80词

以 My lovely hometown 写一篇八年级英语作文,80字以上,描写城市的
My lovely hometown is Beijing.Beijing is the capital of the China. Beijing is beautiful and lively.People in Beijing are friendly.Beijing is a historical city.Beijing has more than three thousands years of history.And in every year,there are many foreigners come there to visit its places of interest such as the Great Wall,the summer palace and so on.I love my hometown because I like eating the famous Beijing roast ducks very much.
不够.......
If you come to my hometown,you will like it too.
这下八十多个字,我刚数过了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语八年级下册单元话题作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语八年级下册单元话题作文范文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢八年级下册英语1-10单元作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级下册英语1-10单元作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢用My Hometown为题写一篇60词的英语作文
用My Hometown为题写一篇60词的英语作文
10-02-02 &
你的家乡在哪里,有什么特色俺不知,不能瞎写啊My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
请登录后再发表评论!求作文:My Hometown 不少80个单词
iaqqmnvx058
同学,很高兴回答你的问题My Hometown  In the east of China,there is a small city---Haimen.I was born there.Today,I am telling you about my hometown.Haimen is not far from Shanghai.It’s at the mouth of the Changjiang River.Haimen is a modern city.There are lots of high buildings in it.Most of us live in flats.We like to live in flats because we can be close to our friends.In the center of Haimen,there are many shops.You can buy some nice things here.Things in most shops aren’t expensive.You can pay a little money and they are yours.My hometown is a beautiful city.On each of the roads,there are some big trees and nice flowers.The roads are also very clean.They make people happy and comfortable.The seasons here are very nice.I like autumn best.It’s neither hot nor cold.A poem says “Flyer of summer come to my window to sing,then fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,just fall there with a sign.” It’s very cool.I love Haimen.It’s a nice place to live.Welcome to my hometown.有不明白的请继续追问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 my hometown 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信