英文作文谈谈你的收藏(关于五子棋的作文)50字

去年暑假英语作文50字
- 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   在城市里出生的我爱上了乡下的,去年我就在乡下度过了整个暑假&&栏目为您准备了十篇《去年暑假英语作文50字》。
  篇一:
  The summer sunshine, with the scent of green grass taste, sweet and warm. I love this summer, love this summer vacation. Like the freedom of the summer vacation, summer vacation life, like the happy summer vacation.
  翻译:
  夏日的,带着一阵阵清香的青草味,甜蜜而。我爱这个,更爱这个暑假。喜欢暑假的自由,喜欢暑假的,喜欢暑假的。
  篇二:去年暑假英语作文50字
  Every time I walk in the street, he saw & friends wore a brand new skates and free shuttle in the ice-skating rink, aplomb, special envy in his heart, summer vacation I asked mom to teach me to skate.
  翻译:
  每当我走在大街上,看见&小伙伴们穿着崭新的溜冰鞋,在溜冰场上自由自在的穿梭,挥洒自如,心里特别羡慕,暑假里我请来教我溜冰。
  篇三:去年暑假英语作文50字
  Time fleeting, while, life has in the past two months of summer vacation, we lament life unfortunately, waiting for the moment of hope, time is like a naughty elf sniggered to wipe a shoulder but go to with us.
  翻译:
  篇四:去年暑假英语作文50字
  翻译:
  稍纵即逝,一转眼,两个月的暑假生活已经过去,我们在哀叹不幸,在的瞬间,时间像一只顽皮的小精灵窃笑着与我们擦肩而去。
  篇五:去年暑假英语作文50字
  Yesterday, I want to go to eat western restaurant, but dad don't take me to, I just ordered a steak to eat, but I've been waiting for a long time that people haven't sent to me, I went home like a volcanic eruption, mom said mother do McDonald's for tomorrow.
  翻译:
  昨天,我想去吃西餐厅,但是不带我去,我就点了一个牛扒吃,可是我等了很久那个人都没送来,我就回家像火山爆发,妈妈就说明天妈妈自己做麦当劳吃。
  更多精彩内容请点击下一页  想了解更多关于英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:/z/2913087.html
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1求一篇英文作文(谈谈对幸运数字的看法)快 给25分
褓弑桀008F0
Some people take it for granted that some lucky numbers can bring them good luck. For instance, the so-called lucky number “8” is widely used now because it is sounded like “getting rich” i...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码以一篇50字的英语作文谈谈你是如何学好外语的_百度知道英语作文_百度知道英文作文我喜爱的动物50字左右.我喜欢狗.
My favourite animal My favourite animai is dog.They are cute and kind to us.I really want to play with dogs.I like walk with (or run with) them,and do sport with them.I like small kinds dog.My friend have a very funny dog ,is brown and black.It is lovely.I really like dogs.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 五子棋作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信