的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
使用金属探测仪在河里山上探宝玩犯法吗
山东-潍坊&06-17 13:26&&悬赏 0&&发布者:ask201…… & 回答:(1)
使用金属探测仪在河里山上探宝玩犯法吗
您也有法律问题? 您可以 发布咨询,我们的律师随时在线为您服务
[山东-潍坊]
回复时间:
无主的埋藏物属于国家
问题答案可能在这里 →
无锡推荐律师
最佳律师解答
(年遇春)()&
(程李芳)()&
(陈晓云)()&
(张元珍)()&
最新回复律师
人气:106934
人气:80246
人气:7601
人气:948622
人气:42357
人气:305430男子用金属探测仪在水下的发现,发财了!
男子用金属探测仪在水下的发现,发财了!
大海里面有许多隐藏的宝藏,用一些工具去寻找,可能就会有意想不到的发现。国外一男子用金属探测器去大海的浅水区寻宝,结果这次收获非常大!
男子在海里用金属探测器发现的全部宝贝,是不是看的也想去试一试了
一枚戒指被发现了,金属探测器只要检测到沙里有金属,就会发出声音提示...
一枚戒指被发现了,金属探测器只要检测到沙里有金属,就会发出声音提示...
戒指上还有颗红宝石
水底下的东西,你看到了么
一条项链,这应该价值不少钱吧,还能看到闪闪发光!您好,欢迎光临探金网 &&|
您的购物车是空的,请先添加商品。
当前位置:
我用探宝器找到了一枚黄金镶钻戒指
我用探宝器找到了一枚黄金镶钻戒指
来源:作者:
浏览量: 1031
我在六周前买了这个Garrett AT Pro地下金属探测器,我买它是因为我住在一个非常大的海边,很多时候,我看到一些人拿着地下金属探测器在海边探宝
  我在六周前买了这个Garrett AT Pro地下金属探测器,我买它是因为我住在一个非常大的海边,很多时候,我看到一些人拿着地下金属探测器在海边探宝,然后用铲把沙子铲起来, 他们认真看沙子里面有什么,然后拿起来再认真地看,然后把它放进口袋里,然后再次进行扫描探测。
  当然,我知道有东西在埋在地下,硬币或者一些手镯,钥匙,或苹果手机,但我从来都不多加关注,直到有一个人走了100英里,来到这片海滩,我走向他,然后问他一些问题。
  现在,我才意识到,我问的问题是多么奇怪,不舒服,有时是令人讨厌。任何一个金属探测器在探宝的过程中,你永远不知道他们会不会说话,他们只是失去了你刚刚发现的。
  也许这是完全错误的,因为我只做这个做了六周,但大约有50个人问我,如果我发现了什么,我就会得到我想要的答案,“是的,大多数是一些瓶盖,一些硬币但”对大多数人来说这已经很满足了。
  当我问这个温和的绅士他发现什么时,他非常兴奋,然后告诉我:“你知道,当人们问我这个问题的时候,他们总是在笑,但我不介意,我每个月大约会探到150美元硬币,我已经探到超过120枚戒指,这个我的妻子可以证明。”这十分钟的交谈让我觉得收获很多,我知道他的时间很宝贵。一个星期后我有了自己的金属探测器,然后开始在同一个沙滩上进行探宝。
  我探到了瓶盖,易拉罐,电子香烟,硬币(美元,硬币,黄金...)铝箔,房子钥匙,刀,太多都是一些废弃的垃圾,我的梦想是找到一个镶钻的金戒指,我每天妻子和我自己,这是我要找到的。
  探宝一个多月,从早上七点半开始,我抽出几天时间休息,我的妻子问我突然放弃了,我回答,我没有要放弃,我只是想休息一下而已,其实是,我觉得有失望,因为我没有找到我想要的钻石戒指。
  有一个晚上饭后我走到一个熙熙攘攘的马路上,我亲眼目睹一个交通事故的发生,心情有些郁闷。回到家我的妻子看着我问我是否想去海边,看到距离吃晚餐还有一个多小时,我说,好,我们花了五分钟的车程到海边。
  天慢慢黑了,我看着我的妻子,问是否介意我拿探宝,她说不介意。她沿着海岸线走去,我看着她走开,我的注意力开始集中在地上,因为我知道我的宝贝就埋藏在地下。
  我的机子总是响,我以为是硬币或者黄金,其实是一些瓶盖,我想继续往前,但我下意识感觉到有些东西在我的周围。
  所以我把沙子铲到一边,把它拔了出来,沙子有点湿,不像在干燥的沙子上,很容易地被筛出,你必须将湿的团块摇晃,我看看我的铲并没有发现任何东西,然后我看到一个瓶盖,我把它拿出来然后放在装垃圾的口袋里。毕竟,我不想再一次探到它,然后这把我的设备贴近地面,然后继续移动,我的设备发生声响,我确定地下肯定埋了些什么,我举起了勺子,摇了摇它,把它拿出来,看了看,光线很暗,但当我看到它时,我就知道它是什么。
  我相当惊讶当我拿起它的时候,把它放在我的口袋里,就像是一个一角硬币,这是一个镶钻的戒指,凭直觉,我立马把它拿出来,然后看着它,很黑,但我可以确认那是一块珠宝,我用闪光灯拍了一张照片然后走到我的妻子身边说,oh my god,我的愿望实现了。
  当我的妻子在车上看见我,我们看着它觉得它简单但很美丽,后来我才意识到探宝需要时间和毅力,我永远不会计较把时间浪费在海滩上了。
  bought my Garrett AT Pro about 6 weeks ago. I did it because I live right next to a very large beach, and on many occasions, I had seen metal detector people on the beach scooping up the sand and then looking intently at what was in their scoop, then picking it out of the scoop only to look at it again intently, then slip this item in their pocket, only to start detecting again.
  Of course, I knew what was under the sand, coins, maybe some bracelets, keys, or iPhone... but I never paid much attention until I spoke with a guy that had traveled 100 miles to come to this beach. I walked up to him and asked him if he found anything.
  Only now, do I realize how weird, uncomfortable, and sometimes annoying that question is, and for any metal detector in the hunt, it is also taken with caution as you never know if they are going to say, they just lost what you just found.
  Perhaps this is completely wrong, since I have only been doing this for 6 weeks, but I have had about 50 people ask me if I have found anything, and I have learned my standard answer is, "Yes, mostly bottle caps, and a few coins." This works for most people.
  It didn't work for me when I asked this kind gentlemen what he found. He was excited, and he said, "You know, people always laugh when they ask me that question, but I don't care, I find about $150 dollars in coins every month, and I have found over 120 rings, most of which my wife has claimed." I had a nice 10-minute conversation which I know was precious detecting time for him. A week later I had a metal detector and I was on the same beach hunting.
  I found bottle caps, soda tabs, e-cigarettes, coins (quarters, dollars, nickets, dimes, and lots of pennies), aluminum foil, house keys, knives, and lots and lots of little pieces of junk, too numerous to mention. My dream was to find a diamond on a gold ring. I visualized it every day and told my wife that is what I was going to find.
  After hunting for about a month religiously every morning from 5-730 a.m. I took a couple of days break from the hunt. My wife asked me why I had quit. I said, I haven't quite, I am just taking a break. The reality was that I was getting a little down that I hadn't found the diamond ring that I had visualized.
  One evening we were headed out to dinner on a very busy road, and we noticed there was an accident on the road and that it might be some time before we moved. My wife looked at me and asked if I wanted to go to the beach, as it looked like going to dinner was on hold for at least an hour. I said, sure, so I made a u-turn and we headed to the beach which was only about 5 minutes away. It was getting dark but I looked at my wife and asked if she would mind if I did some metal detecting while we went walking beach. She said, "No problem," and took off for her walk along the shoreline... I watched her walk away and then turned my attention to the sand where I knew my treasure lay.
  I found a few bottle cops that always appear like gold and coins on my machine, but they do give off a funny chattering sound, which I have come to recognize, and I was just about to move on but decided that there might be something next to it..
  So I stuck my sand scoop in the sand and pulled it out. The sand was somewhat wet and unlike the dry sand which sieves out nicely, you have to shake the wet clumps away.. I looked in my scoop but didn't immediately see anything, then I saw a bottle cap which I pulled out and put in my trash pocket. After all, I don't want to have to find it again. Then I put my scoop down to the sand to get ready to move on again and I heard something metallic in my scoop. There are lots of pebbles in the sand and I thought it might be that, but just to be sure, I lifted the scoop up, shook it to get any other sand out of it and looked in.. The light was low but when I saw it, I knew what it was immediately.
  I was so astounded that I just picked it out of the scoop and put it in my pocket like it was a quarter or a dime. Ho humm, it is just a ring with a diamond on it. Then I came to my senses.. I immediately took it out of my pocket and looked at it. It was dark but I could tell that it was a quality piece of jewelry. I took a picture with my flash and sent to my wife saying OMG... My visualization came true...
  When my wife met me back at the car, we both looked at it and were astounded at the simple beauty of it. I realized later that it was timing and persistence. I will never discount persistence on the beach environment again.
&&& 亲,想了解更多的宝藏之谜,想认识更多的探宝达人,想要跟探宝客们一起分享您的探宝经验吗?立即关注探金网吧!
大叔用金属探测器寻宝,竟找到千年前维京人宝藏
乘坐航班的旅客要注意了,近日到机场时间上需要打好提前量,且千万不要随身携带打...
因为喜欢枪械所以在夜市上购买了一把钢制仿真枪,还放在行李中想要带回老家。
该古遗址发掘对了解桑植历史和远古人类活动研究具有重要意义。
X光安检机照射过的食物到底还能不能继续食用。
7月28日,略阳县村民在修路时发现古墓后主动上报文物部门。
中国探测电商领导品牌
关于探金网
24小时热线电话:
营业时间:9:00-21:30
电话:6&&总部地址:深圳市龙岗中心城向银路35-1安旭商务园综合4楼
&&深圳市探金网 版权所有
关注探金网
最强大的探宝网站}