—How was you trip last week?—_________.A. Thank you
B. GreatC.I’m fine, thanks.
D. Me too. 
6. 难度:中等
The little girl was _________ ask her brother for help.A. enough smart
B. enough smart toC. smart enough
D. smart enough to 
7. 难度:中等
—How wonderfully you are playing the piano! _________ do you practice it a week ?—Twice. Practice makes perfect.A. How often
B. How longC. How far
D. How soon 
8. 难度:中等
—Dad, Would you please drive _________ ?—No hurry. We have enough time before the plane takes off.A. faster
B. more slowlyC. slower
D. more carefully 
9. 难度:中等
— _________ is it from your home to school?— About 2 kilometers.A. How far
B. How long
C. How often
D. How 
10. 难度:中等
—Why do you like to go to Moon Restaurant?—Because it has
_________ dishes and
_________ seats in town.A. more comfortableB. better ; the most comfortableC. more comfortableD. the best ; the most comfortable 
11. 难度:中等
The book is boring. It is _________ the one I read last week.A. similar to
B. similar as C. similar for
D. similar of 
12. 难度:中等
Do you expect _________ a good rest this weekend?A. having
C. to have
D. Has 
13. 难度:中等
_________ people begin to learn Chinese in the world.A. Many and many
B. More and moreC. Many and more
D. More and many 
14. 难度:中等
The baby is sleeping. Please speak _________.A. loudly
B. clearlyC. quietly
D. politely 
15. 难度:中等
Everyone here _________ playing basketball.A. is like
B. like to
D.like 
16. 难度:中等
Books are the apple of her eyes. She reads them every day.A. her favorite
B. her fruit C. her pity
D. her hope 
17. 难度:中等
My new mobile phone is different from Jernifer’s.A. not the same as
B. all the same asC. worse than
D. difficult to 
18. 难度:中等
—Excuse me , where’s the City Library?—It’s a Sunday run to go there , you’d better take a taxi.A. a Sunday morning
B. a long wayC. a good runner
D. a short way 
19. 难度:中等
Turn left at the second corner and then follow your nose , you’ll find it.A. 用鼻子闻
B. 直行C. 停在那
D. 这边请 
20. 难度:中等
It isn’t like a duck to water to learn a foreign language , so you must study hard.A. 有趣的
B. 迅速的C. 自由的
D. 容易的 
二、完形填空
21. 难度:中等
完型填空In China , some radio stations use hotlines(热线).It's used for
________ the listeners to take part in the talk shows.That's a good
.However, the fact is some people do nothing but break the whole program.Some people know little about the topic under
________ .Sometimes they do not even know what the host(主持人) is talking about.So the host has to________
the caller what the show is about.Usually the caller will
a few questions which express his hope and show his ignorance(无知).Then the host has to answer and explain how silly(愚蠢的)this is ! It
a lot of time.It seems that some people phone the hotlines for fun.They
want to let listeners hear them.They don't care what the topic is and
they themselves are interested in the topic or not.Silly they appear to be.It's
for radio stations to improve the hotline programs.If a caller doesn't know what is going
, the operator should not let the caller take part in the talking.1.A.stopping
B.laughing
C.encouraging2.A.lesson
C. medicine3.A. discussion
B. meeting
C. party4.A. make
C. tell5.A. ask
C. write6.A. saves
C. brings7.A. hardly
C. never8.A. what
C. whether9.A. funny
B. interesting
C. necessary10.A. on
C.away 
三、阅读理解
22. 难度:中等
Bob's Bargain Store is the cheapest store in town.Though it's the cheapest,it isn't the most popular.People don't shop there very often because lots of people say the things there are the worst in town.The Lord and Lady Store sells very good things.They sell the most fashionable (时尚的) clothes and the best record players. And they have the best service. However, people don't often shop there because the things are also the most expensive. And it is far from the town center.The Super Saver Store is the most popular store in town. The things there aren't the cheapest, and they aren't the most expensive. It doesn't have the best things, and it doesn't have the worst. So it is with the service. the clothes aren't the most fashionable, but they're more fashionable than the clothes at many other stores. And its location (位置) is convenient, too.根据短文内容,判断句子正(A)误(B)。1.Bob’s Bargain Store is the most popular store in town.2.The service at the Lord and Lady Store is better than that at the Super Saver Store.3.The location of Lord and Lady Store isn’t as convenient as that of the Super Saver Store.4.The things in the Super Saver Store are the most expensive.5.People think the cheapest store is the Super Saver Store. 
23. 难度:中等
The final exam comes with June. When the exam ends (结束), the summer vacation begins. Boys and girls have about two months to relax. The summer vacation is the best part (部分) of the year for most children. The weather is usually fine. They can swim, go to summer camp or visit other places with their parents.Of course, the beaches are good places for relaxing. Some children are lucky to live near the sea. They can enjoy the sea anytime (任何时候). But for the children far from the sea, they go to the beaches for one or two weeks with their parents.Why do children like spending their summer vacations on the beaches? It is because they like the sand (沙), the sun, the cool wind and the sea water. There are lots of new things to see, nice things to eat, and exciting things to do.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1.School children usually have exams _____.A. in June
B. after JuneC. before June
D. in May2.The summer vacation is about ______.A. two weeks
B. two monthsC. three months
D. two days3.Why do children like summer vacation?A. Because the weather is fine.B. Because it is long.C. Because the weather is fine and they can have lots of activities.D. Because it's short.4.Children near the beach can enjoy the sea ______.A. anytime
B. for one or two weeksC. for two months
D. for an hour5.Which of the following is not right?A. Children like going to the beaches only because they can see lots of new things.B. Children like summer vacation best.C. Children can swim and enjoy the sand, wind, and water on the beaches.D. Children far from the sea can go to the beaches with their parents. 
24. 难度:中等
Mr. White was in bed and was trying to go to sleep when he heard the doorbell ring. He turned on the light and looked at the clock. It was half past twelve. "Who can be it at this time of night?" he wondered. He decided to go and find out. So he got out of bed, put on his jacket and went to the door. When he opened the door, there was nobody there. "That’s very strange," he thought. Then he went back to his bedroom, took off his jacket, got back into bed, turned off the light and tried to go to sleep.A few minutes later he heard the doorbell ring again. Mr. White jumped out of the bed very quickly and rushed to the door. He opened it, but again he found no one there. He closed the door and tried not to feel too nervous. Then he saw a piece of paper on the floor inside the door. He picked it up. There were some words on it: "Now it's after midnight, so it's April 1st. Happy April Fool's Day!""Oh, it was the funny boy next door!"
Mr. White smiled.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1. Mr. White was trying to go to sleep when he heard ________.A. somebody singB. the doorbell ringC. the telephone ringD. somebody knock at the window2.At first Mr. White turned on the light and _______.A. got out of bedB. put on his jacketC. wanted to know the timeD. called the police3.When he opened the door for the first time, he found________ outside the door.A. no one
B. a boyC. his friend
D. a piece of paper4.The story happened________.A. at noon
B. at twelveC. on April 2rd
on April 1st5.The boy rang the doorbell because he wanted to________.A. borrow Mr. White's clockB. ask Mr. White for a piece of paperC. make fun of Mr. WhiteD. tell Mr. White a story 
25. 难度:中等
Guitar Player WantedAre you a lover of music? Can you play the guitar? Can you sing or dance? Welcome to our Sunshine Rock Band. Please call Mike at
or send an email to .Hot ClubDo you like to play table tennis? Do you want to play it well? Mr. Zhang is a good teacher. You can come here every Saturday afternoon from 2:30 to 5:30.Telephone: Address: Room105, Lantian Hotel.Swimmer WantedCan you swim? Do you like children? Can you teach them to swim on Sundays? Come and join us. Call Joe at
for more information.Summer JobDo you like to talk with people? Do you like to write stories? Would you like to work for a magazine? Then come and work as a reporter.
Please call Karen at .根据材料内容,选择最佳答案。1.If you want to join the Sunshine Rock Band, you should play the _____ well.A. piano
D. violin2.Who can teach you to play table tennis?A. Mike.
C. Mr. Zhang.
D. Karen3.You want to learn to play table tennis. Then you can go to Lantian Hotel on _____.A. Fridays
B. Saturdays
C. Sundays
D. Mondays4.You want to teach children to swim. Then you can call _____.A.
D. 5.The ads above may be from _____.A. a newspaper
B. a story bookC. a science book
D. a guidebook 
26. 难度:中等
One of the secrets (秘诀) of successful people is that they have good habits. The good habits help them to be successful. What are good habits? How can you get into good habits? Here is some advice for you.First, everyone has his merits (优点). You should always look for the good points (优点) in people and learn from them.Second, you should try to learn new things and new skills every day. Reading a few pages of a book or a newspaper every day also helps you.Third, start the day the right way. When you get up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror (镜子) and tell yourself you must keep your good habits today.I think the last one is the most important. No matter what good habits you decide to have, you should try to keep them. Then you can live a successful and happy life.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1.What makes some people successful?A. They eat healthy food.B. They keep good habits.C. They meet good friends.D. They have successful parents.2.What does the writer think is the most important about good habits?A. Learning from others.B. Learning new skills.C. Getting up early in the morning.D. Trying to keep the good habits.3.The underlined words "no matter what" mean______ in Chinese.A. 无论什么
B. 没问题C. 没关系
D. 不管怎样4.Which of the following is TRUE?A. Everyone has merits.B. Starting the day the right way is not important.C. You can learn everything from newspapers.D. Everyone can be successful if he or she has good habits.5.What's the main idea of the passageA. What our lifestyle is like.B. How to be important.C. Advice on having good habits.D. We should have a secret. 
27. 难度:中等
词组英汉互译1.quite a few ___________________2.给…的感觉,感受到____________________3.of course
____________________4.因为__________________________________5.more than _____________________6.垃圾食品_____________________________7.hardly ever ____________________8.例如,像…这样________________________9.as long as _____________________10. 是…的职责,由…决定________________11.so far ________________________12.有相同特征(想法,兴趣)________________13.all kinds of
________________14.关心,在意____________________________15.in fact
____________________16.小学__________________________________17.find out
___________________18.认真对待…____________________________19.action movie _________________ 20.代替;替换____________________________ 
五、句型转换
28. 难度:中等
句型转换1.I watched an interesting movie. (改为否定句)I _______
_______an interesting TV show.2. She goes to the movies maybe once a month.(划线部分提问)。______ ______ _____ she go to the movies.3.Jim is taller than Mike.(改为同义句)。Mike is______ ______ Jim.4.I think Zhou Jielun is the best singer in China.(划线部分提问)______ _____ _____ _______ is the best singer in China.5.do ,they, mind, situation, not ,comedies(.)(连词成句)______________________________________________________. 
六、补充句子
29. 难度:中等
补全对话A. Hi, Jack! Can you go out this Friday night ?B: Yes, I can. ___1.______?A: I want to go to a movie. Let’s go together.B:____ 2.____ What kind of movies do you like?A:_____ 3._____.B: Oh…Why do you like scary movies ?A:____ 4.______.B: Exciting ? I think they are scary. I like comedies.A:____ 5.____ .There is a very funny comedy on.B: Great. See you this Friday.A: See you! 
七、其他题
30. 难度:中等
短文填空:用括号中所给词的适当形式填空It’s ______1.____(necessary) to be ___2._____(same). My best friend Larry is quite different from ____3.__(I). He is taller and ____4.___(outgoing) than me. We both like sports, but he plays tennis better, so he always __5._ (win). ___6.____(however),Larry often helps to bring out __7.___(good) in me. So I’m __8.____(get) better at tennis. Larry is much _9._(little) hard-working, though. I always get better __10.____(grade) than he does, so maybe I should help him more. 
八、书面表达
31. 难度:中等
书面表达请根据下面的提示,介绍一下你和你的朋友Peter外貌、性格等方面的不同,并谈一谈你对朋友的看法,怎样才能成为你的朋友。可适当进行拓展。 词数,80 词左右。IPeter14岁14岁高的矮的外向,风趣严肃运动阅读,音乐…… 
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
届高考英语7选5补题新题型精品教学案.doc65页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:180 &&
届高考英语7选5补题新题型精品教学案
你可能关注的文档:
··········
········
2010届高考英语7选5补缺题新题型精品教案
阅读填空题详解分析
分析篇章结构,把握全篇文脉是阅读填空题解题的关键,英语的语篇(discourse)通常是由句子和语段(sentence group)构成的,语段是句子和语篇之间的中间层次,句子虽然能够单独地表达相对完整的思想,但是它不能表达多方面的、比较复杂的思想,只有把几个句子结合为较大的言语片段,才能表达一个相对独立的层意,所谓的“积句而成章,积章而成篇。”就是这个道理。分析文章的层次包含两种形式:一种是分析整篇文章的层次,也就是段落,另一种是分析每一个段落内部的层次,也就是语篇层次。语篇与段落是有区别的,语段是篇章结构的中间层次,是由句子到篇的一种过渡形式,段落(paragraph)是在某些语体(如记叙文、议论文)中比语段更大的意义单位,较小的段落可以只包括一个语段或一个句子,一般来说,一个段落通常由几个语段构成。构成语段的方式有两种,一是靠句际间意义的结合,二是靠句际间的关联词,逻辑性插入语来连接,我们在分析语段层次时,可以借助句际间的连接词语作出判断,但最主要的还是要真正体会句际间的意义关系,把握作者的思路,从语序上去发现断续点,理清层次,好文章的层次非常清晰,只要层层入手,才能真正理解文章。
第二节 共5小题:每小题2分, 满分10分
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有
两项为多余选项。
Taking good notes is a time-saving skill that will help you to become
a batter student in several ways71
Second, your notes are excellent materials to refer to when you are studying for a test. Third, note-taking offers variety to your study time and helps you to hold your interest.
You will wan
正在加载中,请稍后...鲁教版英语七年级下 Unit 6《What are you doing for vacation》同步练习4_初中英语试题_教育资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
鲁教版英语七年级下 Unit 6《What are you doing for vacation》同步练习4
&&&热&&&&&★★★
鲁教版英语七年级下 Unit 6《What are you doing for vacation》同步练习4
文章来源:
更新时间:
  Unit 6 What are you doing for vacation  班级___________
姓名___________
学号___________
分数___________  听力部分(20分)  一、根据听到的先后顺序将图片排列。听一遍。(5分)  A
E  1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4.____ 5.______  二、选出你听到的单词。听一遍。(5分)  (
)6.A. hiking
B. fishing
C.p1aying  (
)7. A. looking B. sitting C. babysitting  (
)8. A. Taibei B. Tibet C. Taiyuan  (
)9. A. September B. October C. December  (
) l0. A. Monday B. Tuesday C. Wednesday  三、听对话选择。听两遍。(5分)  (
)11. A.She''s going shopping.B.She''s
visiting her grandma.
C. She''s going hiking.  (
)12.A.In August.B.In September.
C.In November.  (
)13.A.The girl.
C. James and the girl.  (
)14.A.For a day.
B.For a week,
C.For a month.  (
)15.A.Sports camp.
B.San Francisco.
C.Beijing.  四、 根据短文内容填如恰当的词,使句子通顺,完整。 听两遍。(5分)  16. Tina is a ____ girl  17. She is talking her ____ vacation.  18. First she wanted to go to _____ or America.  19. Then she wanted to do something ______.  20. She is going to the _____ Wall this Wednesday.  笔试部分  一、语法选择(25分)  (
)1、Do you have _____ to say? No, I have nothing to say.  A. anything different
B. something different
C. different anything  (
)2、Mr Wang thought about ____ walks but finally decided ____ bike riding.  A. to take, on
B. taking, on
C. taking , to  (
)3、He says
he wants ____ vacation.
A. an excited
B. an exciting
C. really  (
)4、____ are you staying there? Just for two days.
A. How often
B. How long
C. When  (
)5、___ are you going with? My parents.
C. Where  (
)6、He plans ____ a very relaxing vacation.
A. to have
C. having  (
)7、He is thinking about ____ to Greece or Japan.
C. going  (
)8、Are you going camping ___ Tuesday?
C. at  (
)9、--We plan to visit the Summer Palace tomorrow. --____.  A. That''s sounds interesting.
That sounds interesting
C. That sound interested  (
)10、I''m not taking my vacation ____ December.
C. until  (
)11、I''ll take a vacation later this month. I ____!  A. can''t wait
B. can wait
C. can''t waiting  (
)12、I heard that Xi''an is a good place _____ sightseeing. A. for go
B. to going
C. to go  (
)13、____ is Mike going ____ his vacation?
A. What, for
B. Where, on
C. How, for  (
)14、Sue __ our children last Sunday when we were out.
A. babysit
B. babysitted C. babysat  (
)15、I hope ____ a doctor like my mother.
B. you to be
C. to be  (
)16、When most people mention Hollywood, they ____ movies.  A. think over
B. think about
C. think of  (
)17、Mrs Green was an English teacher ____ loved renting vidios.
C. he  (
)18、He decided ____ the position at the bank.
A. on take
B. to taking
C. on taking  (
)19、-- Is this book ____? --Yes, I''m very ____ in it.  A. interesting, interested
B. interested, interesting
C. interesting,interesting  (
)20、--I''m going to Hawaii with my aunt this month for my holiday.-- ______.  A. Have a good time
B. Congratulations
C. Best wishes for you.  (
)21、He finished _____ before 10:00 yesterday.
B. reading
C. to read  (
)22、He plans _____ a very relaxing vacation.
A. to have
C. to having  (
)23、We ____ to Nanjing next month.
A. will flying
B. are flying
C. fly  (
)24、Next time don''t forget ____ your son here. A. to take
C. to bring  (
)25、The headmster stopped ___ to me because there was a call for him.  A.talking
B. to talk
C. to say  二、完型填空(10分)  1、A small man went to a cinema (电影院),
a ticket(票) and went in.
after two or three minutes he came
, bought a second ticket and went in
.  After
minutes he came out again and bought a third ticket. Two or three minutes
that he came out. The girl asked him,"
are you buying all the tickets? Are you
friends in the cinema all the time?"  "No, I''m not doing that," answered the man, " But a big woman always stops (阻拦)
at the door and tears(撕) my ticket."
Then the girl sold (出售)
ticket.  (
)1. A. buys
C. bought  (
)2. A. And
)4. A. again
C.about  (
)5. A. a few
C.few  (
)6. A. before
C.when  (
)7. A. Where
C.Why  (
)8. A. meeting
C.met  (
)10 A. other
B. another
C.the other  2. Mr Green , a famous _1_, is taking a vacation
next week. He can''t __2__ where to go. He thought about __3__ to Cananda, but decided __4__ China. He says, " Chinese people are very __5__, and I am going to Sichuan
pandas, I am also
there, I__8__ that the sight of Dujiangyan is very beautiful. I''m planning
one mouth".  (
) 1. A. sing
C. cooker  (
) 2. A. decide
B. believe
C. stand  (
) 3. A. go
C. to go  (
) 4. A. to go
C. on  (
) 5. A. friends
B. friendy
C. friendly  (
) 6. A. see
B. to visit
C. to look  (
) 7. A. going sightseeing
B. go sightseeing
C. going to sightseeing  (
) 8. A. heard
B. listened
C. think  (
) 9. A. to stay
B. staying
C. not stay  (
) 10. A. on
C. for  三、阅读理解(10分)  1、It''s a Sunday morning. Lin Tao has no classes today. Ha has breakfast and goes out. He is going to his grandfather''s home. Now he is on his way there. He walks and walks. Then he came to a river. The river is not wide. There is a board over the river. Lin Tao walks onto the board. Suddenly he falls into the river. "Help! Help!" Lin Tao is crying. But no one comes. There is no one near the river
. He waits in the water for some time. But nothing happens. He begins to get up. Aha, the water is not very deep. It only comes to half his legs.  (
)1. Lin Tao goes to his granfather''s home on a ____ .  A. Sunday afternoon
B. Saturday afternoon.
C. Sunday morning.  (
)2. The river is ______.  A. very wide but not deep
B. very deep but not wide
C. not wide or deep  (
)3. Lin Tao falls into the river when he______.  A. is walking on the board
B. comes to the river
C. walks along the rooad  (
)4. ____ comes to help him.
A. A man near the river
C. His grandfather  (
)5. Lin Tao ____ the river at last.
A. walks out of
B. waits in
C. walks along  2、John moved into a new house. He was very happy. He had an old cat and a young cat. He liked them very much, He thought," I must let my cat go in and outof my house when I''m not at home." He had an idea.  One day, a friend came to see him and saw two holes(洞) in his door.One is big, the other iis small.  "My dear friend," he said, "It''s a very nice house, but why are two holes in your door of the new house?"  " To let the cat in and out, of course." John said.  " But why are there two holes? Is one hole all right?"  " How can a big cat go through the little hole?" said John.  " That''s right. But can''t a little cat go through a big hole?" The
friend laughed.  根据短文选择正确答案  (
)1. John moved into a new house with ______.  A. a cat
B. two cats
C. his friend  (
)2. What idea did John have? ______ for his cats.  A. To make a hole in the door
B. To make two holes in the door  C. To keep the door open  (
)3. A friend came to see _____.  A. the cat and the hole.
B. the door and the hole
C. John and his new house  (
)4. _____ all right for the big cat and the small cat go through.  A. Only one big hole is
B. Only one small hole is
C. Only two holes are  (
)5. Which is right?
  A. John thought clearly before he made the holes.  B. John liked the small cat better, so he made a small hole for it when there was a big hole.  C. John thought his idea was right before his friend asked him.  四、句型转换(13分)  1、We hope that we can visit Beijing.(同义)
We hope _____
_____ Beijing.  2、He decided to buy a new house.(同义)
He decided ____
____ a new house.  3、We are staying
for three weeks.(提问) ____
_____ you staying?  4、Mary likes going shopping with
her sister.(提问)  ____
____ Mary like going shopping ____?  5、To work in a hospital is interesting.(同义句)  ______
______ interesting ______ work in a hospital.  6、We are going to stay in Shanghai
for a week.(对划线部分提问)  ______
______ you going to stay in Shanghai?  7、I am going with
my uncle.(对划线部分提问)______
_______ you going ______?  8、There are many people there. They speak French.(连接为定语从句)  There are many people there _____
______ French.  9、Our teacher often has much work to do.(同义)  Our teacher often has ____
____ work to do.  10、Don''t gorget to close the door when you leave the house.(同义)  ____
____ close the door when you leave the house.  五、时态填 空(6分)  1、 Han Mei enjoys _______(sing) in English.
2、Let me help you _____(find) them.  3、 ______ (swim) is the best sport in summer.
4、Are you ______(go)
______ (hike) this Sunday?  5、We decided _______ (go) for a field trip with some friends of ours.  六、翻译短语(10分)  1、考虑到
2、决定 _____
______  3、度长假 ____ ____ ____ _____
4、散步 ____
_____  5、去观光 ____ _____
6、回来 _____
_____  7、下周
8、去野营 ____
______  9、回到北京 ____ ____
10、一个没有压力的假期___
____  七、 写作(6分)假若你有三天假,你是如何安排的,写一个假期计划,40-70字。  听力材料及答案  一、1. Li lei is going bike riding this Sunday.(E)  2. Mr Brown is going fishing for vacation. (D)  3. Liu Mei is reading books at home.(B)  
. Little Sally is taking walks for vacation.(A)  5. Tom is relaxing at home.  二、 6. Tony is going hiking for his vacation.(A)  7. Molly is babbysitting her sister at home.(C)  8. Adam is going to Tibet for a week.(B)  9. Tomoko is going to Hawaii in December.(D)  10. She''s going camping on Monday.(A)  三、 11.  笔试部分参考答案  一、单项选择。1-5.AcbbB
6-10.ACABC
11-15.ACBCC
16-20.BACAA
21-25.BABCA  二、完型填空(10分)1.CBBAA
BABAC  三、阅读理解(10分)  1、CCABA
2、BB C A C  四、句型转换(13分)  1.to see
2.on buying
3.How long are
4.Who does with
5. It is to  6、How long are
7. Who are with
8. who speak