所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:23次
资料类型:
文档大小:1.93M
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
[归纳拓展] (1)强调句式的基本结构为“It is/was+被强调部分+that+其余部分”。被强调部分是人的时候,that还可以用who代替。 (2)强调句的一般疑问句结构为:Is/Was+it+被强调部分+that/who+其余部分。 (3)强调句的特殊疑问句结构为:特殊疑问词+is/was+that+其余部分。 (4)若强调not...until,则需用:It is/was not until...that...。 注意:(1)强调句型与其他句式区别的依据是将It is/was及that/who去掉,句子依然成立。 (2)此强调句型不可对句子中的谓语部分进行强调。 [即时跟踪] 用强调句改写句子 I met Mary in the park yesterday. (1)
(强调主语) (2)
(强调宾语) (3)
(强调地点状语) (4)
(强调时间状语) 答案 It was I that/who met Mary in the park yesterday. It was Mary that/who I met in the park yesterday. It was in the park that I met Mary yesterday. It was yesterday that I met Mary in the park. It/This/That is the first (second/last...) time that... 3 [语境感悟] (1)(教材P2)...it was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face... ……这是我一年半以来第一次目睹夜晚…… (2)This is the first time that I have been to Guilin. 这是我第一次去桂林。 [归纳拓展] It/This/That is the first (second/last...) time that...这/那是第一次(第二 次/最后一次……)做某事,that从句的谓语动词用现在完成时。如果is改为was,则that从句的谓语动词用过去完成时。that可以省略。 [即时跟踪] 用所给动词的正确形式填空 (1)It
(be) the first time that I have visited England. (2)It was the second time that we
(see) her. is had seen 答案 返回 1.I didn’t tell him because I’m afraid of
(upset) him. 2.We will have a long way to go to solve all the problems
(concern) the Yangtze River. 3.People don’t like to ask questions for fear of appearing
(ignore). 4.It was because he was late for class
he was punished. 5.James had to explain this to her face
face. 答案 upsetting concerning ignorant that to
检测巩固 Ⅰ.单句语法填空 Ⅱ.选词填空 答案 add up,have got to,be concerned about,go through,set down,on purpose,a series of,calm down 1.He was so angry that he could hardly
. 2.Please speak slowly so that I can
your cell phone number and address. 3.
the points,and you will know your score. 4.I think the teacher did it
in order to give us a good lesson. calm down set down Add up on purpose add up,have got to,be concerned about,go through,set down,on purpose,a series of,calm down 答案 5.You must remember:almost everyone
difficulties before they succeeded. 6.In order to catch the first train,we
get up at five o’clock in the morning. 7.The government has taken
measures to stop house prices from rising. 8.The public
food safety since the accidents happened. had gone through had got to a series of have been concerned about 1.直到看到他妈妈,这个小孩子才笑起来。
he saw his mother
the boy burst into laughter. 2.曾经有段时间我弟弟很厌倦学习。
my younger brother was tired of study. Ⅲ.完成句子 It was not until There was a time when 答案 that 3.当事故发生时,我碰巧在那里。
when the accident happened. 4.直到他回来,妈妈才去睡觉。 His mother
he got back. 5.我告诉导游这是我第一次到台湾旅游。 I told the guide that
in Taiwan. 答案 it was the first time that I had travelled I happened to be there didn’t go to bed until Ⅳ.课文语法填空 答案 返回 Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War Ⅱ.Her family was Jewish so they 1.
(hide) away for over two years in order not to
(catch) by the German Nazis.During that time Anne wasn’t able to go outdoors for so long that she had grown crazy 3.
everything to do 4.
nature.One evening,she 5.
(stay) awake on purpose in order to have 6. good look at the moon by herself.But as the moon gave far too much light,she didn’t dare open the window.Another time,she happened 7.
(be) upstairs when the window was open.She didn’t go downstairs 8.
the window had to be shut.9.
(sad),for Anne it was no pleasure doing like that any longer because nature is one thing that really must 10.
(experience). hid be caught about with stayed a to be until Sadly be experienced (1)单句语法填空 ①He stood up,
(upset) a glass of wine. ②She warned me not to say anything
(upset) him. ③Our arrangements for the weekend
(upset) by her visit. ④
upset us all to learn that he was ill. (2)完成句子 ①
(让他不高兴的是) nobody had told him about it. ②You don’t have to
(为此事难过). [即时跟踪] 答案 to upset upsetting were upset It It upset him that get upset about it ignore [语境感悟] 2 (1)(教材P1)You will ignore the bell and go somewhere quiet to calm your friend down. 你将不顾铃声而去某个僻静的地方安慰你的朋友。 (2)She is completely ignorant about computers. 她对电脑一无所知。 (3)I am embarrassed by my complete ignorance of history. 我对历史一无所知,这让我很难堪。 [归纳拓展] (1)ignore vt.不理睬;忽视 (2)ignorant adj.不了解的,无知的 be ignorant of/about...对……不了解,无知 (3)ignorance n.不了解,无知 用ignore的正确形式填空 (1)The problem of safety can’t
,otherwise a serious accident will happen. (2)People in the old days were even
of the simple fact that the earth is round. (3)
of the school rules is not the excuse.They should be punished. 答案 be ignored ignorant [即时跟踪] Ignorance calm [语境感悟] 3 (1)(教材P1)You will ignore the bell and go somewhere quiet to calm your friend down. 你将不顾铃声而去某个僻静的地方安慰你的朋友。 (2)The crying child soon calmed down. 哭闹的小孩儿不一会儿就安静下来了。 (3)When in the face of danger,you should keep calm. 面对危险时,你要保持冷静。 [归纳拓展] calm vt.&vi.(使)平静;(使)镇定;adj.平静的;镇静的;沉着的 calm (...) down(使)平静下来;(使)镇定下来 keep calm保持镇静 [易混辨析] calm/quiet/still/silent (1)calm平静的,沉着的,指无风浪或人的心情不激动。 (2)quiet宁静的,安静的,指没有声音、不吵闹或心里没有烦恼、忧虑。 (3)still静止的,不动的,指没有运动或动作的状态。 (4)silent寂静的,沉默的,不出声的,指没有声音或不讲话。 用calm,quiet,still或silent填空 (1)Keep
while I take photos of you. (2)The sea was
now,not rough at all. (3)They lived a
life in the countryside. (4)You’d better be
about what’s happened. 答案 still calm [即时跟踪] quiet silent concern [语境感悟] 4 (1)(教材P1)You will tell your friend that you are concerned about him/her and you will meet after class and talk then. 你会告诉你的朋友你很关心他(或她),下课后你们会见面再谈。 (2)She is concerned about/for her son’s future. 她担忧着她儿子的将来。 (3)The accident was concerned with the bus driver. 这次事故与公交车司机有关。 [归纳拓展] (1)concerned adj.担心的;关注的 be concerned about/for关心;担忧;挂念 be concerned with牵涉到……,与……有关 as/so far as...be concerned关于;至于;就……而言 (2)concern vt.(使)担忧;涉及;关系到;n.担心;关注;(利害)关系 It concerns/concerned sb.that...令某人担忧的是…… (1)单句语法填空 ①As we all know,parents are concerned
their children’s study,because it is concerned
their future. ②
concerns me that you no longer seem to care. (2)完成句子 ①在我看来,这一想法十分糟糕。
,the idea is so bad. ②我和该公司没有任何关联。 I
the company. 答案 about/for with [即时跟踪] It As far as I’m concerned am not concerned with power [语境感悟] 5 (1)(教材P2)The dark,rainy evening,the wind,the thundering clouds held me entirely in their power... 漆黑的夜晚,风雨交加,电闪雷鸣,我完全被这种力量镇住了…… (2)The power was cut off and the street was entirely in darkness. 断电后街道完全陷入了黑暗。 (3)She was the one who had the power to hire or fire people. 有权雇用或解雇人的是她。 power n.能力;力量;电力;权力;职权;政权 come to power上台,当权,表示动作,不能和一段时间连用。 be in power当权,执政,表示状态,可以和一段时间连用。 have the power to do sth.具有做某事的能力、权力 beyond/out of one’s power某人力所不能及的 (4)I am sorry it’s beyond my power to make such a decision. 对不起,作出如此的决定超出了我的能力。 [归纳拓展] [易混辨析]  power/force/energy (1)power是最普通的用词,泛指一切力量、能力、职权、权力等。
(2)force指自然界的力量、势力、说服力、压制力、军事的力量等。 (3)energy多指人工作时焕发出的精力或干劲或自然界的能量。 (1)用power,force,energy的正确形式填空 ①The navy is one of the armed
. ②Knowledge is
. ③—You are always full of
.Can you tell us the secret? —Taking plenty of exercise every day. (2)单句改错 He has come in power for ten years but still doesn’t want to leave office. 答案 forces power energy [即时跟踪] been add up
重点短语 1 [语境感悟] (1)(教材P1)Add up your score and see how many points you get. 把你的分数加起来,看你得多少。 (2)The piece of music adds to our enjoyment.这首曲子给我们增添了快乐。 (3)Add 9 to the total.总数再加上9。 (4)The numbers add up to exactly 100.这些数字的总数恰好是100。 [归纳拓展] add up合计;相加;合情理 add to增添;增加 add...to...把……加到…… add up to总数为,总计为 (1)暴风雪增加了我们的困难。 The snowstorm
our difficulties. (2)她在茶里加了糖。 She
her tea. (3)他受的学校教育加起来只有一年。 His whole school education
no more than one year. [即时跟踪] 答案 added to added to added up to go through 2 [语境感悟] (1)(教材P2)Or are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you,or would not understand what you are going through? 或者你是不是担心你的朋友会嘲笑你,会不理解你目前的困境呢? (2)The rope is too thick to go through the hole. 这根绳子太粗,无法穿过小孔。 (3)You must go through your papers before you hand them in. 交卷之前你一定要仔细检查。 (4)Have you gone through all your money yet? 你花完所有的钱了吗? [归纳拓展] go through经历,经受;穿过;仔细检查;完成;用完 go ahead前进;请说(做吧) go over越过……;温习 go against背叛;违背;违反 go by走过(某处);(时间)过去,流逝 用适当的介、副词填空 (1)She went
her lines before the first night of the play. (2)A week went
before he answered the letter. (3)The old man went
two world wars. (4)Anyone who does things that go
the law of nature will be punished. (5)Please go
with your story;there won’t be any more interruptions(干扰). 答案 over by [即时跟踪] through against ahead set down 3 [语境感悟] (1)(教材P2)I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do... 我不愿像大多数人那样在日记中记流水账…… (2)The bus stopped to set down an old lady. 公共汽车停下来让一个老太太下车。 (3)He set aside a little money each week. 他每周都留出一些钱备用。 [归纳拓展] set down记下;放下;登记;让某人下车 set aside把……放在一边;省出,留出(钱或时间) set up建立;创立;开办 set off动身;使爆炸
set about (doing) sth.开始/着手(做)某事
set out出发,动身;开始(后跟不定式) [即时跟踪] 用set短语的正确形式填空 (1)It’s a good habit
what the teachers say in class. (2)Jeri and I
on foot for the beach. (3)We need
finding a solution. (4)We
to paint the whole house but finished only the front part that day. (5)They want to
their own business. 答案 to set down set off to set about set out set up in order to 4 [语境感悟] (1)(教材P2)For example,one evening when it was so warm,I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by myself. 比如,有天晚上天气很暖和,我故意不睡觉熬到11点半,为的是独自好好看看月亮。 (2)In order to catch the train,she got up early. 为了赶上火车,她起床很早。 (3)He decided to work harder so as to/in order to catch up with the others. 他决心更加努力学习,以便赶上其他人。 (4)I got up early in order that/so that I could catch the first bus. 为了能赶上第一班车,我起床很早。 [归纳拓展] (1)in order to为了……,表目的,后接动词原形,可位于句首或句中,相当于so as to,但后者不能位于句首。其否定形式为:in order not to/so as not to。 (2)in order that相当于so that,用来引导目的状语从句,句中常用情态动词can,may,could等。 [即时跟踪] (1)用in order to,so as to,in order that,so that填空 ①
keep fit,he runs every morning. ②The speaker raised his voice
be heard by all. ③You’d better check carefully
any mistakes will be caught. ④
improve his English,he does more and more reading and writing now. 答案 In order to in order to/so as to so that/in order that In order to (2)单句改错 I took out all the money I had with me in order to I could help her. that 答案 make+宾语+宾语补足语
经典句式 1 [语境感悟] (1)(教材P2)Anne Frank wanted the first kind,so she made her diary her best friend. 安妮·弗兰克想要的是第一种类型的朋友,于是她就把日记当成了她最好的朋友。 (2)She has won the game,and this made her parents happy. 她赢得了比赛,这让她父母感到高兴。 (3)I made the light on at night because I felt frightened. 由于害怕我夜里让灯亮着。 (4)Nothing can make me turn against my motherland. 没有什么能让我背叛祖国。 [归纳拓展] 在英语中,一部分及物动词如:let,have,make,get,want等可跟“宾语+宾语补足语”,构成复合宾语。能充当宾语补足语的可以是:名词、形容词、副词、介词(短语)、动词原形(在被动语态中,被省略的不定式符号to需还原)、过去分词、现在分词。 注意:make复合结构中不用现在分词作补足语。 [即时跟踪] (1)在英语学习中,我把他当作老师。 I
in English study. (2)母亲出去时让孩子在家里。 Mother
when she was out. (3)请大点声说,以便大家都能听到(使你被听到)。 Please speak louder to
. 答案 make him my teacher made the child at home make yourself heard 强调句型 2 [语境感悟] (1)(教材P2)I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. 我不知道是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘故,我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热。 (2)It was when we were returning home that I realized what a good feeling it was to have helped someone in trouble.(2015·湖南) 正是在我们快要回到家的时候,我才意识到帮助有困难的人感觉多么美妙! (3)Was it because Jack came late for school that Mr.Smith got angry?(2014·四川) 是不是因为Jack上学迟到,史密斯先生才生气的? (4)Bach died in 1750,but it was not until the early 19th century that his musical gift was fully recognized.(2015·重庆) 巴赫于1750年去世,但是他的音乐才能一直到19世纪早期才完全被认可。 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点 目 录 CONTENTS 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点 Unit 1—— Anne Frank’s Friend Six people risked their lives to help Anne Frank and her family hide from the Nazis during World War Ⅱ.The last survivor among those helpers,Miep Gies passed away in January 2010 at the age of 100. Gies was the best known of the six.She collected and hid the teenager’s diary after the Nazi secret police discovered their hiding place in an Amsterdam office building. 话题语篇导读 Anne Frank died,but her father Otto returned from Auschwitz and Gies gave him his daughter’s diary.The teenager’s diary,first published as Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl in 1947,became one of the most famous accounts of Jews hiding from Nazi persecution and has been translated into 70 languages. Born in Vienna in 1909,Miep Gies moved to the Netherlands at age 11.In 1933,she began working for Otto Frank at his trading company.At great risk to her own safety,she helped bring food to the Franks and the four others with whom they were hiding from 1942 until their discovery and arrest in 1944. “I’m not a hero,” Gies said in a statement upon her 100th birthday.“It wasn’t something I planned in advance,I simply did what I could to help,” said the statement published by the Anne Frank Museum.Gies received many honours for her role,including from the Netherlands,Germany and Israel. Notes
1.survivor n.幸存者 2.account n.叙述
3.persecution n.迫害 4.arrest n.逮捕 5.in advance 提前 Task
答案 True(T) or false(F). 1.Anne Frank made her diary in 1947 and described the hardship of Jews hiding from Nazi persecution.( 
 ) 2.At the age of 24,Miep Gies began working for Otto Frank at his trading company.( 
 ) F T Period One Warming Up,Pre--reading & Reading 课前预习
基础落实 课堂讲义
核心突破 当堂达标
检测巩固 1.
心烦意乱的;不安的;不适的;
使不安;使心烦 2.
不理睬;忽视 3.
(使)平静;(使)镇定;
平静的;镇静的;沉着的 答案 upset ignore calm
词语识记 课前预习
基础落实 Ⅰ.单词检测 4.
(使)担忧;涉及;关系到;
担心;关注;(利害)关系 5.
松的;松开的 6.
在户外;在野外
在户内;在室内 7.
黄昏;傍晚 8.
打雷;雷鸣;
雷;雷声 答案 outdoors indoors dusk thunder loose concern 9.
整个的;完全的;全部的
完全地;全然地;整个地
能力;力量;权力 11.
窗帘;门帘;幕布 12.
积满灰尘的
答案 entire entirely power
dusty curtain 1.
合计;加起来 2.
(使)平静下来;(使)镇定下来 3.
不得不;必须 4.
关心;挂念 5.
经历;经受 6.
记下;放下;登记 7.
一连串的;一系列;一套 add up calm (...) down have got to be concerned about go through Ⅱ.短语检测 答案 set down a series of 8.
为了…… 10.
在黄昏时刻 11.
面对面地 12.
不再…… 答案 on purpose in order to at dusk face to face no longer/not...any longer 1.阅读一、二段,补全段落大意 Para.1:Anne made her diary (1)
. Para.2:Anne’s family was Jewish so they had to (2)
or they would
the German Nazis. 答案
课文预读 Ⅰ.阅读课文,补全或匹配段落大意 her best friend hide be caught by 2.阅读Anne的日记,匹配段落大意 Para.1 (   )  A.One evening,Anne stayed awake until half past
eleven in order to have a good look at the moon. Para.2 (   )
B.Anne was only able to look at nature through dusty
windows. Para.3 (   )
C.Anne hadn’t been outdoors for so long that she had
grown crazy about everything to do with nature. 答案 A B C 1.Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War Ⅰ.(
) 2.Anne called her diary Betty.(  ) 3.Anne stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to have a look at the moon by herself.(  ) 4.Anne kept a diary because she couldn’t meet her friends.(  ) 5.Anne’s family had to hide because Jews were caught by Nazis and killed.(  ) 答案 Ⅱ.课文判断正(T)误(F) F F T T T Ⅲ.课文阅读理解 答案 1.According to Anne,a true friend is a person
. A.that would laugh at you B.who makes you happy C.whom you can trust D.who could save your life C 答案 2.Anne said that she had grown crazy about nature because
. A.she had always been so B.her interest in nature had grown C.she had been outdoors for too long D.she had been indoors for too long D 答案 3.Anne didn’t dare open the window when the moon was bright because
. A.they might be discovered B.the family might be disturbed(打扰) C.it was very cold D.a thief might get into the room A 答案 4.What kind of life did Anne live in Amsterdam during World War Ⅱ? A.Exciting and interesting. B.Frightening but safe. C.Frightening and unsafe. D.Frightening and exciting. 答案 C 答案 5.According to the diary,we can know that Anne
. A.always stayed awake in order to look at the moon B.wanted to experience nature very much by herself C.hated to go outdoors in the daytime D.disliked looking outside their window B Ⅳ.课文阅读填空 答案 Netherlands hide German Kitty outdoors crazy purpose dare dusk entirely Ⅴ.难句分析 答案 1.I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. 句式分析 本句是一个复杂的主从复合句。句中包含一个由if引导的 从句,在从句中又包含一个
,用来强调由because引导的 从句,此时because不能用since或as代替。 自主翻译 
宾语 强调句 原因状语
我不知道是不是因为我长期无法出门的缘故,我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热。 2.It’s no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced. 句式分析 本句为复合句。It为
,looking through these是____ ;because引导
从句;that引导
从句。 自主翻译  答案 返回 形式主语 真正 的主语 原因状语 定语 观看这些已经不再是乐趣,因为大自然是你必须亲身体验的。 upset [语境感悟] 课堂讲义
重点单词 1 (1)(教材P1)Your friend comes to school very upset. 你的朋友来上学时心情很不好。 (2)She is really upset about the result of the examination. 她对考试结果感到不安。 (3)I’m sorry.I didn’t mean to upset you. 对不起,我不是故意要惹你心烦的。 [归纳拓展] upset adj.心烦意乱的;不安的;不适的;沮丧的;vt.使不安;使心烦;打翻,碰倒;打乱 be/get upset about...对……感到心烦意乱/不安 make sb.upset/upset sb.使某人不安,惹某人心烦 It upsets sb.to do sth.因做某事使某人感到不舒服/不安 It upsets sb.that...让某人感到不高兴的是…… 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点 目 录 CONTENTS 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点 核心考点
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 2016深圳高一教材版本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信