对我来说学习英语是困难的译英

no matter how hard it is for us to learn English,we must try hard to master it well. 的翻译是:无论多么困难是学习英语对我们来说,我们必须努力学好它。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
no matter how hard it is for us to learn English,we must try hard to master it well.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
无论我们学习英语是多么困难,我们必须努力掌握它。
对我国巨大的愤怒、农民的工作,往往是在露天从,夜
无论多么困难是学习英语对我们来说,我们必须努力学好它。
正在翻译,请等待...
无论艰苦它是为了我们能学会英语,我们必须艰苦设法很好掌握它。
相关内容&a今天邮局是关门的 Today the post office is closes & a优惠方案 Preferential benefit plan & a一股强风 Gale & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!客厅 Living room & aview service log 看法维修记录 & awhat ? i study here medicine. what? i study here medicine. & aa personal desire to confer a pulbic benefit by making their contribution widely accessible 一个个人欲望通过宽做他们的贡献商谈一个pulbic好处容易接近 & aJust go straight and turn left . 请去直接并且向左转。 & astool specimens 凳子标本 & aTreasure Island" written by bizarre and romantic sea adventure story. Jim protagonist of this story is a noble, kind, brave boy, he used his wisdom overpowered the pirates. This book is not treasure the most attractive process, but Jim and Silver for the description of these two characters. This st 异常和浪漫海冒险故事"写的珍宝海岛。 这个故事主演是一个高尚的吉姆,亲切,勇敢的男孩,他使用了他的智慧击败了海盗。 这本书是没有珍宝最有吸引力的过程,而是吉姆和银为这二个字符的描述。 这个st & ahave class 有类 & areceived by the carrier in external apparent good order and condition unless otherwise stated the number of containers, packages or orther customary freight units to be transported to such place as agreed, authorized or permitted herein and subject to all the terms and conditions appearing on the front and reverse of t 由载体除非另外说明接受按外在明显的好顺序和情况容器、包裹或者将被运输的orther习惯的货物单位的数量对这样地方象同意,批准或者此中允许和受所有期限和条件支配出现在前面和反向哪些写,打印或者盖印或者否则合并的这张提货单客商在接受同意一定这张提货单。 & a在肯德基吃午饭 Has the lunch in Kentuckey & a懒猫 正在翻译,请等待... & aprecision steel 正在翻译,请等待... & aBob Liu 鲍伯?刘 & aenjoyable and rewarding place tu study 令人愉快和奖励的地方tu研究 & a七堇年华不复君 Seven jin time passage no longer Mr. & ado you not understand my feeling for you at all? 您是否根本不了解我的感觉为您? & a请上帝保佑他 所有天使保佑他 Asks God to bless him to possess the angel to bless him & ai need some1 to make me squirt lolz ... u 我需要some1使我喷lolz… u & ai want to see you,take your hands,hugh you,kiss you…romantic…hehe 我想要看您,采取您的手,休您,亲吻您…浪漫… hehe & aLife is very precious that is a understatement for most. 是谨慎的陈述为多数的生活是非常珍贵的。 & aEarly this month, the eighth series of The X Factor concluded. Little Mix, a girl group, was the winner. 正在翻译,请等待... & aFinally got your attention, Junyi 最后得到了您的关心, Junyi & afemibion 正在翻译,请等待... & a晚上我有空 Evening I have free time & aWho wants to go swimming with her? 谁想要去游泳与她? & a中国实行计划生育政策 China implements the birth control policy & aI here to mingle if you intrested 正在翻译,请等待... & adownload nb0 from sdcard 正在翻译,请等待... & a今天的上海与以前的大不一样了 Today Shanghai and before different & aI care about that
& aWe would meet on the very first page ,the last chapter would be about how I’m thankful for the life we’ve made 我们在首先页会见面,最后章节会是关于怎样我是感激的在我们做了的生活 & a想要和你一起周游世界 The wish and you travel around the world together & ade tinta branca 白色墨水 & ain pakistan 在巴基斯坦 & ade heresia e apogeu de heresia e apogeu & aSo do with these words what you will 如此做以这些词什么您将 & aThinking of the product 认为产品 & a恐年岁之不欲勿 Fears the age not to want & apras dívida mortal cobrá
& aFuro grosso e profundamente mal furado
& aAbre a porta com cuidado, m?e
& a我真爱你,可是我错了,我会收回它,放心底,放开你,让你过的更好,亲爱的对不起,我爱你! I really love you, but I, I have been able to take back it mistakenly, feels relieved the bottom, lets loose you, lets you better, dear being unfair to, I love you! & aConfesses her Secret Fantasies on Peeperz 在Peeperz交代她的秘密幻想 & ae os ?nibus correndo como loucos e运行如狂放的公共汽车 & as?o as mesmas que correm nas casas 正在翻译,请等待... & aos bombeiros sonhadores queriam apagar o vulc?o com suas mangueiras 正在翻译,请等待... & acegam os já iludidos 他们蒙蔽已经欺骗 & anas ruas observavam e fugiam do tédio
& acada ponto é um Deus 每点是上帝 & aQue Deus os ajude! Que Deus os ajude!
& aAté o quartel está iluminado! 直到处所它被阐明! & ano matter how hard it is for us to learn English,we must try hard to master it well. 无论艰苦它是为了我们能学会英语,我们必须艰苦设法很好掌握它。 &当前位置: &
求翻译:学习英语对我来说是一件难事,学习的过程中遇到不少困难,首先,我的记忆力不好,很多英语单词都记不住,记住又忘了,所以我只能反复记忆,是什么意思?
学习英语对我来说是一件难事,学习的过程中遇到不少困难,首先,我的记忆力不好,很多英语单词都记不住,记住又忘了,所以我只能反复记忆,
问题补充:
Learning English is a difficult task for me, learning the many difficulties encountered in the process, first of all, my memory is not good, many English words can not remember, remember and forget, so I can only repeat the memory,
For me to learn English is notoriously difficult, the process of learning, first of all, I have encountered many difficulties, a lot of lobbyism English words cannot remember what, remember that you forgot again, so I can only repeat the memory.
Study English to me is a difficult matter, in the study process encounters many difficulties, my memory is not first good, the very many English word could not remember, remembers has forgotten, therefore I only could remember repeatedly,
Learning English is hard for me, encounter many difficulties in the learning process, first of all, my memory is not good, many English words can be difficult to remember, remember to forget, so I can only repeat and memory,
Learning English is hard for me, encounter many difficulties in the learning process, first of all, my memory is not good, many English words can be difficult to remember, remember to forget, so I can only repeat and memory,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Learning English was one of the most difficult yet most rewarding experiences of my life.Although at times learning a language was frustrating,it was well worth the effort.Not only did learning another language teach me the walue of hard work ,bue it also give me insights into the another culture,and my mind was opend
的翻译是:学习英语是我生命中的最难但最收获经验之一。虽然有时学习一门语言,这是令人沮丧的这是值得努力。不仅没有教我学习另一种语言的辛勤工作的奇异、 可是它也给我的另一种文化的洞察和我的内心被头条装新方式的说法。学过英语的最美好的结果是我可以和很多沟通比以前更多的人。与人交谈是我最喜欢的活动之一,因此能够使用新的语言让我结识新朋友,参与对话,并形成新的、 令人难忘的友谊。现在该 Ispeak 英语,我可以参与和交朋友。我能够伸出手来,我的语言和文化与他们的差距。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Learning English was one of the most difficult yet most rewarding experiences of my life.Although at times learning a language was frustrating,it was well worth the effort.Not only did learning another language teach me the walue of hard work ,bue it also give me insights into the another culture,and my mind was opend
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
学习英语是我生命中的最难但最收获经验之一。虽然有时学习一门语言,这是令人沮丧的这是值得努力。不仅没有教我学习另一种语言的辛勤工作的奇异、 可是它也给我的另一种文化的洞察和我的内心被头条装新方式的说法。学过英语的最美好的结果是我可以和很多沟通比以前更多的人。与人交谈是我最喜欢的活动之一,因此能够使用新的语言让我结识新朋友,参与对话,并形成新的、 令人难忘的友谊。现在该 Ispeak 英语,我可以参与和交朋友。我能够伸出手来,我的语言和文化与他们的差距。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a迷人的风景 Enchanting scenery & a亲进母语 Kisses the mother tongue & aWATCH OUT NOW 当心现在 & aI put a photo in attachment where we can see that power adapter, the device and the cables have 3 different white colors. What would be great if you could find white USB power adapter 5V 1000 mA and make the cable of the same color. We can then use the same white color for painting the unit. It is not urgent though bec 我在附件投入相片,我们能看力量适配器、设备和缆绳有3种不同白色颜色。 什么是伟大的,如果您可能发现白色USB力量适配器5V 1000 mA和做缆绳同一种颜色。 我们可以为绘单位然后使用同一种白色颜色。 它虽则不是迫切的,因为我们可以做演示与您提供的缆绳,并且我们必须考虑在将来调整颜色,当我们做系列时。 & a12,5cm x 12,5 cm
2000 pcs 12,5cm x 12,5 cm 2000个人计算机 & aWhy did you stay up late? 为什么您停留了晚? & a你先忙,没事的, You are first busy, are all right, & a没接触过 Has not contacted & ataut wire intrusion detection system 拉紧的导线闯入检测系统 & a请问你找哪位 Ask which position you do look for & aanti-aging restorative cream 反老化补药奶油 & aMake a decision by doing something. 正在翻译,请等待... & aphonemic awareness focuses on recognizing and manipulating phonemes, the smallest units of sound 音位的了悟焦点在认出的和操作的音素,声音最小的单位 & a很晚了,还没睡觉吗? Very late, but also has not slept? & amiss you much! 想念您! & ano comparison between past and present ~ 没有比较在过去和现在~之间 & a bytes total disk space 个字节共计磁盘空间 & a首先,要做到天天锻炼身体,比如跑步、游泳和跳绳 First, must achieve exercises the body daily, for instance jogs, the swimming and the rope skipping & a精英统治者 Outstanding person ruler & atap the text you want to edit 轻拍您想要编辑的文本 & ahaving an argument 有论据 & atake you home 采取您家 & a让自己做到最好 Let oneself achieve well & aoutput force 产品力量 & aARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETING 是寻找某事的您 & aEven those you may
& a醒哦 Awakes oh & aThe day after sunday is 天在星期天以后是 & a阿龙 Aaron & athanks a lot,you've gone to so much trouble 正在翻译,请等待... & a我方希望你方能够在2星期内把货物抵达我方,以减少我方的损失 We hoped you can arrive in 2 weeks the cargo we, reduces our loss & aEstimation of unmeasured particulate air pollution data for an epidemiological study of daily respiratory morbidity 不可测属于颗粒的空气污染数据的估计为每日呼吸病态的疫学研究 & a你永远都是最棒的 You forever all are best & a注定爱上你 Is doomed to fall in love with you & a我的专业是食品质量与安全专业 My specialty is food quality and the safe specialty & aDaniel's computer pals 丹尼尔的计算机好朋友 & aImagine Eve sans Adam, 想象伊芙,不用亚当, & a产品待加工区 The product treats the processing region & a我见到了我的爷爷奶奶 I saw my grandfather paternal grandmother & aknee may 膝盖可以 & aBefore I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack 在我离开之前,刷我的牙用一个瓶杰克 & a亲爱的,生日快乐!要幸福哦 Dear, the birthday is joyful! Wants happily oh & aget up linda. 起来琳达。 & aWould you confirm the APEX awb no# is right as APEX HK inform that one carton from your company has arrived but 您会证实尖顶awb no#正确,尖顶HK通知一个纸盒从您的公司到达了,但 & athis lmportant product 这个lmportant产品 & ai am not sure when will meet u again 正在翻译,请等待... & a家里有爸爸妈妈姥姥老爷和我 In the family has father and mother grandmother the master and I & aGreat!have a good time! 伟大! 有一一味寻欢作乐! & ais known as the city of snow 通认作为雪城市 & airene fah 艾琳华氏 & a酒店按星级酒店标准设计,建有各式舒适的客房38套 The hotel according to the star class hotel standard design, constructs various types comfortable guest room 38 sets & aTalking with people is one of my favorite activities,so being able to speak a new language lets me meet new people ,participate in conversations,and form new,unforgettable friendships.Now that Ispeak English ,I can participate and make friends.I am able to reach out to others and bridge the gap between my language and 谈话与人是我的一喜爱的活动,因此能讲一种新的语言让我遇见新的人民,参加交谈和形成新,令人难忘的友谊。即然Ispeak英语,我可能参与和交朋友。我能提供援助对其他和缩小我的语言之间的差距和 & aA dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world 梦想家是一个谁可能由月光只寻找他的道路,并且他的处罚是他在世界其他地方之前看黎明 & aTo the world you may be just one person. To one person you may be the world. 对世界您可以是一个人。 对一个人您可以是世界。 & aLearning English was one of the most difficult yet most rewarding experiences of my life.Although at times learning a language was frustrating,it was well worth the effort.Not only did learning another language teach me the walue of hard work ,bue it also give me insights into the another culture,and my mind was opend当前位置: &
求翻译:学习英语对于我来说很困难是什么意思?
学习英语对于我来说很困难
问题补充:
Learning English is very difficult for me
Learning of the English language for me to say that very difficult
Study English is very difficult regarding me
Very difficult to learn English for me
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译对我来说,在美国学习是一个挑战.但是只有有挑战的生活才能取得成功,有挑战的人生才会精彩!
Just_one丶墫
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
For me, learning is a challenge in the United States. But there are challenges of life can only be successful, there are challenges of life will be wonderful!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信