一个女生重复new york唱的 wanted to real and i got to the real and重复四次

一个女的唱的英文歌,蛮节奏,歌词里好像有 stand here,face to face.是什么歌?_百度知道Cat and Students,Bubbles and Abysses (1) I got a roommate,he’s tall and skinny,when we get in arguments he says “I went to Millsaps,”uses the word like what he thinks a battering ram sounds like .He’s a real jerk,I could break both his arms just like that if I wanted to ,I’ve got a degree in English Literature from Jackson State,I was the only white on campus,I can’t use “I went to Jackson State” like a battering ram ,but I can break both his arms.I got a doctorate ,it took me three more years.I teach out at the junior college-----Freshman Comp,Heroes and Heroines of Southern Literature,Contemporary Southern Lit ,Contemporary Northern Lit,that sort of crap .Piss—Ant studied geology ,“pre-oil” he calls it face-tiously ,makes quite a ton of money ,I swear I could tear an arm off his thin frail body and beat him over the head with it ,I’m 5’6`` tall ,eighteen inches shorter than he but I’m thirty pounds heavier ,an even 195,I played for the Tiges three years and can dead lift 700 pounds and run a marathon in under three hours six minutes.I swear one of these days I’m gonna kill him ,he may have gone to Millsaps(“’Saps” ,he call it,there,you hate him too) but ,he doesn’t know how to use a kleenex.Instead he just goes around making these enormously tall wet sniffles,if you could hear just one of them you would first shiver and then you too would want to kill him .If they catch me and bring me to court I suppose I can always bring that up in the trial ,I must go out and buy a tape recorder first thing tomorrow but first the cat needs feeding ,he’s a violent little sunuvabitch .I will tell you about the cat after I tell you what I did in Arkansas.Back when I was a hot-shot cruising timber for Weyerhaeuser I had seven hillbillies and a nigger working under me ,I told them where to cut the bing trees ,diameter breast height and all that mess ,I had lots of money then but I quit that job .I got tired of seeing all those trees falling .I’m poor now but at least I got the hell out of the tree-killing business .Perpaps I could do him in in his bde ,while he slept .I could cut his throat with a razor ,make it look like he had an accident shaving.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌的歌词前面是you are the shadow to my life。一个女生唱的英文_百度知道欧美的。女的唱的,前面很慢,后边高潮:you and war something crazy ..什么的。求求!!_百度知道有一首英文歌。节奏感很强。是男的唱的。开头歌词就是_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 real got 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信