How is your dayhows it going回答怎么回答

how is your day - 必应 词典网络今天过得如何;我的一天1.今天过得如何 ... 30. Get your hands off me.( 把手拿开。) 6. How is your day?( 今天过得如何?) 20. What are you up to?( 你在搞什么鬼?) ... |2.我的一天沈阳团购网,仅售12元,原价800元的英伦I... ... 2. Bored 无聊的时候 3. How is your day 我的一天 4. Tomorrow's Plan 明天的安排 ... |例句释义:全部,今天过得如何,我的一天类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.
little 2. is your day 3.
? 5. IS YOUR DAY
WITH 6. am
with 7. it can be as simple as
day 8. am more than
必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典How Is Your Day Going?
| LinkedIn
Life has a way of showing up in very unusual ways. &One day I was out with my sister for&lunch/dinner, (I'm not quite sure what to call a meal at 3pm in the afternoon)&and we decided to go to a quaint little deli/bakery in a small town close to us. &It was not the best weather with mist in the air and a bit of a chill too but we were hungry and looking for a cozy little place to chat and eat.
As we walked in the place there were&a few patrons on their laptops and eating while we went to the counter to place our order. &The gal assisting us promptly let us know that we were not able to sit inside the deli since there was only two of us and not four, but we could sit outside if we liked. &Well, I thought this is silly, it is cold and wet outside, did I actually hear that even though there were tables empty, we could not eat inside because there was only two of us! &I asked her to repeat to see if I misunderstood. &Nope, she said exactly that. & "Is there something else I can get you today?" may have been acceptable to hear next from her. &I stood stunned, my eyes pinned on all the open spots and the deli was going to lose out on a for sure sale from us. &We left looking back at her thinking&she was just joking with us and have us come back in to eat.
As we walked to the car, I looked at my sister to inquire where to go next and we could count on a place that was ready to take our order, let us have a seat and enjoy our company together.
The thing that is of importance even &in the little things of not getting served the way we&have in the past is to be steady and strong the moment we think we've grasped a routine and figure out the ways to get through our day, they will change.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. &His love endures forever. Psalms 136:1
Hope to hear from you soon.
Enjoy, Lisa
/how-is-your-day-going/
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?英语邮件开头问候语
英语邮件开头问候语描述:1.Ihopeeverythingisfinewithyou. 2.Hopeyouenjoyyourday. 3.Howareyougettingalongthesedays?Imissyouverymuch 4.Howdoyoudo?你好。(初次见面。) 5.howisitgoing?
1.I hope everything is fine with you.
2.Hope you enjoy your day.
3.How areyou getting along these days? I miyou very much
4.How do you do? 你好。(初次见面。)
5.how is it going? 过得怎么样呀?
6.do everything well?
7.Have a nice day and give my best wishes to you.
8.I hope you enjoy you night and morning!
写信开头都要说几句无关痛痒的问候语似乎是中文的习惯,“最近还好吗?”“好久没写信了,你怎么样?”以及“写这封信是为了......."
其实感觉上里并没有这么多不必要的客套,尤其是工作上的都会就事论事。如果你实在觉得不写实在不舒服,那就加上
How are you?
How have you been?
I hope everything is fine with you.
Hope you enjoy your day.
(或者)Here I am again.
It's me again.
邮件比较频繁的话,直接说Good morning/afternoon就ok了。
然后就言归正传,谈谈现在的或上封信的问题。
写信开头都要说几句无关痛痒的问候语似乎是中文的习惯,什么“最近还好吗?”“好久没写信了,你怎么样?”以及“写这封信是为了......."
其实感觉上英语里并没有这么多不必要的客套,尤其是工作上的都会就事论事。如果你实在觉得不写实在不舒服,那就加上
HOW ARE YOU?
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?
I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH YOU.
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY.
(或者)HERE I AM AGAIN.
IT'S ME AGAIN。
邮件比较频繁的话,直接说GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON就OK了。
然后就言归正传,谈谈现在的或上封信的问题。
写信开头都要说几句无关痛痒的问候语似乎是中文的习惯,什么“最近还好吗?”“好久没写信了,你怎么样?”以及“写这封信是为了......."
其实感觉上英语里并没有这么多不必要的客套,尤其是工作上的都会就事论事。如果你实在觉得不写实在不舒服,那就加上
How are you?
How have you been?
I hope everything is fine with you.
Hope you enjoy your day.
(或者)Here I am again.
It's me again.
邮件比较频繁的话,直接说Good morning/afternoon就ok了。
然后就言归正传,谈谈现在的或上封信的问题。编辑提醒:请注意查看“英语邮件开头问候语”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:英语邮件开头问候语一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负, 17:25。当前位置: &
求翻译:So how is your day going so far ?是什么意思?
So how is your day going so far ?
问题补充:
因此,如何是你的一天去这么远吗?
到目前为止因此您的天怎么去?
到目前为止如此怎么您的天去?
So how is your day going so far ?
这样你的日迄今为止怎样在去?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问