我是人民检察官之歌中的英语歌

匆匆那年第4四集插曲有哪些所有插曲包括英文歌曲叫什么名字
匆匆那年第4四集插曲有哪些所有插曲包括英文歌曲叫什么名字
时间: 00:42:36
《匆匆这年》第四集中歌曲很多,这么第四集插曲都有哪些呢?带来到吉他店,吉他店老板唱的两首歌是什么,还有和方茴和好后哼的歌曲又是什么,方茴和林嘉茉在音响店刚进门时这首英文歌叫甚么名字,以及林嘉茉和方茴去给陈寻买心意的时候吉他店老板用拨片弹的是什么曲子。匆匆这年第四集所有插曲歌名及歌词介绍
吉他店里老板唱的歌曲《光阴的故事》
演唱:罗大佑
春日的花开秋日的风
以及冬日的落阳
忧郁的青春年少的我
曾经无知的这么想
风车在四季轮回的歌里
它日日的流转
风花雪月的诗句里
我在年年的成长
流水它带走光阴的故事
改动了一个人
就在这多愁善感而初次
等待的青春
发黄的相片古老的信
以及褪色的圣诞卡
年青时为你写的歌
恐怕你早已忘了吧
过去的誓言
就像这课本里缤纷的书签
刻划着多少美丽的诗
可是终究是一阵烟
流水它带走光阴的故事
改动了三个人
就在这多愁善感而初次
流泪的青春
遥远的路程昨日的梦
以及远去的笑声
在次的见面我们
又历经了多少的路程
不再是旧日熟悉的我
有着旧日狂热的梦
也绝非旧日熟悉的你
有着照旧的笑容
流水它带走光阴的故事
改动了我们
就在这多愁善感而初次
回忆的青春
流水它带走光阴的故事
改动了我们
就在这多愁善感而初次
回忆的青春
匆匆这年第四集,陈寻让吉他店老板给方茴唱的歌《灰姑娘》
演唱:郑钧
怎么会迷上你
我在问本人
我什么都能放弃
居然今日难离去
你并不美丽
但是你可爱至极
哎呀灰姑娘
我的灰姑娘
我总在伤你的心
我时常很残忍
我让你别当真
因为我不敢相信
你如此美丽
而且你可爱至极
哎呀灰姑娘
我的灰姑娘
也许你不曾想到我的心会疼
如果这是梦
我愿长醉不愿醒
我曾经忍耐
我如此等待
也许在等你到来
也许在等你到来
怎么会迷上你
我在问本人
我什么都能放弃
居然今日难离去
你并不美丽
但是你可爱至极
哎呀灰姑娘
我的灰姑娘
我总在伤你的心
我时常很残忍
我让你别当真
因为我不敢相信
你如此美丽
而且你可爱至极
哎呀灰姑娘
我的灰姑娘
我曾经忍耐
我如此等待
也许在等你到来
也许在等你到来
也许在等你到来
匆匆这年第四集林嘉茉和方茴和好后哼的歌曲《as long as you love me》
演唱:backstreet boys
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I"m leaving my life in your hands
People say i"m crazy that i am blind
Risking it all in a glance
How you got my blind is still a mystery
I can"t get you out of my head
Don"t care what is written in your history
As long as youre here with me
I don"t care who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
Don"t care what you did
As long as you love me
Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it"s deep within me
Doesn"t really matter if youre on the run
It seems like were meant to be
I don"t care who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
Don"t care what you did
As long as you love me
As long as you love me
I"ve tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look in to my eyes
What you did and where youre coming from
I don"t care as long as you live me baby
I don"t care who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
Don"t care what you did
As long as you love me
who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
As long as you love me
Who you are
As long as you love me
What you did
I don"t care as long as you live me
匆匆这年第4集方茴和林嘉茉在音响店刚进门时的英文歌曲《everybody》
演唱:后街男孩
Everybody Rock your body
Everybody Rock your body right
Backstreet"s Back alright
Oh my god we"re back again
Brothers,sisters,everybody sing
We"re gonna bring the flavor show U how
I"ve gotta question for U
Better answer now
Am I original
Yeah……Am I the only one
Yeah……Am I sexual
Yeah……Everybody Rock Ur body
Everybody Rock Ur body right
Now throw Ur hands up in the air
And wave"em around like U just don"t care
If you wanna party let me hear U yell
"Cause we"ve got it goin" on again
Am I original
Yeah……Am I the only one
Yeah……Am I sexual
Yeah……Am I everything U need
U better rock U body now
Everybody Rock Ur body
So everybody,everywhere
Don"t be afraid,don"t have no fear
Gonna tell the world, make it understand
As long as there"ll be music we"ll be coming back again
Everybody Rock Ur body
Everybody Rock Ur body
林嘉茉和方茴去给陈寻买心意的时候吉他店老板用拨片弹的曲子《Don"t cry》
Talk to me softly.
There"s something in your eyes !
Don"t hang your head in sorrow.
And please don"t cry !
I know how you feel inside I"ve.
I"ve been there before.
Somethings changing inside you !
And don"t you know ?
Don"t you cry tonight !
I still love you baby !
Don"t you cry tonight !
Don"t you cry tonight !
There"s a heaven above you baby !
And don"t you cry tonight !
Give me a whisper.
And give me aSigh.
Give me a kiss!
Before you tell me goodbye !
Don"t you take it so hard now !
And please don"t take it so bad !
I"ll still be thinking of you !
And the times we had...baby
Don"t you cry tonight !
Don"t you cry tonight !
And please remember !
That I neverlied!
And please remember !
How I felt inside now,honey !
You gotta make it your own way !
But you"ll be alright now sugar !
You"ll feel better tomorrow !
Come the morning light now baby !
And don"t you cry tonight ! !
And don"t you cry !
Don"t you ever cry !
Don"t you cry tonight !
Baby maybe someday.
Don"t you cry !
Don"t you ever cry !
Don"t you cry !
以上是匆匆这年第4集里的全部的插曲和歌曲
热门影视专题
匆匆那年演员表
电视剧分类
相关电视剧
集数:共10集
类型:剧情/犯罪
集数:共30集
类型:反腐/涉案/剧情
集数:共35集
类型:都市/情感
集数:共16集
类型:奇幻/科幻
集数:共0集
类型:神话
类型:言情/剧情/悬疑/网剧/恐怖
类型:爱情/喜剧/恐怖/言情/奇幻
集数:共24集
类型:悬疑/剧情/网络剧/恐怖/破案
类型:剧情
集数:共20集
类型:剧情/爱情
类型:悬疑/犯罪/剧情
类型:剧情/犯罪/悬疑
集数:共24集
类型:明星养成/青春/偶像/恋爱
类型:奇幻/爱情
类型:都市/青春人民检察官歌曲感谢 &a data-hash=&304de5e089d7eee2f02c268b6b63cfb2& href=&///people/304de5e089d7eee2f02c268b6b63cfb2& class=&member_mention& data-editable=&true& data-title=&@康爷& data-hovercard=&p$b$304de5e089d7eee2f02c268b6b63cfb2&&@康爷&/a&邀请&br&&br&这首歌正式出版了四个版本 分别是&br&1990年 录音室专辑Under the Red Sky的正式版 &br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/1025012& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Born in Time-Bob Dylan, Born in TimeMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&2001年 现场专辑Live : Thirty-Nine Years of Great Concert Performances中的1998, Jersey City, New Jersey演唱会版 迪伦在演唱会上都是唱正式版歌词&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Born in Time- 1998, Jersey City, New Jersey-Bob Dylan, Born in Time- 1998, Jersey City, New JerseyMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&2008年 Bootleg专辑The Bootleg Series Vol. 8 – Tell Tale Signs: Rare and Unreleased 中的两个同曲不同词的版本&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/3351293& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Born in Time (Unreleased, Oh Mercy)-Bob Dylan, Born in Time (Unreleased, Oh Mercy)MP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/3351322& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Born in Time (Unreleased version #2, Oh Mercy)
-Bob Dylan, Born in Time (Unreleased version #2, Oh Mercy)
MP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&所以前两个是一版歌词&br&后两个是另两种不同的歌词&br&三个版本歌词的主歌部分类似 修改了个别词句&br&副歌部分是不同的 个人觉得bootleg第一版本更美&br&Bootleg版的标注是Unreleased, Oh Mercy&br&说明是1988年专辑Oh Mercy期间未发表的作品&br&而正式版是1900年的Under the Red Sky&br&所以应该是在Bootleg版本基础上修改歌词 重新编曲后发表了正式版&br&&br&=========================&br&&br&&br&三个版本都是写给某个人的情歌 歌词分别如下&br&从歌词变化上 应该的创作顺序是Bootleg第一版→Bootleg第二版→正式版&br&&br&-------------------------------------------&br&&br&Bootleg #1&br&&br&In the lonely night,&br& In the stardust of a pale moonlight,&br& I think of you in black and white&br& When we were made of dreams.&br&&br& I walked alone through the shaky streets,&br& Listening to my heart beat&br& In the record-breaking heat&br& When we were born in time.&br&&br& Just when I thought you were gone, you came back&br& Just when I was ready to receive you.&br& You were smooth, you were rough,&br& You were more than enough.&br& Ah babe, why did I ever leave you&br& Or bereave you?&br&&br& On the rising curve,&br& Where the ways of nature will test every nerve,&br& I took you close and got what I deserve&br& When we were born in time.&br&&br& Just when I knew who to thank, you went blank&br& Just as the firelight was gleaming.&br& You were snow, you were rain,&br& You were stripes and you were plain.&br& Oh babe, can it be you've been scheming&br& Or was I dreaming?&br&&br& In the hills of mystery,&br& In the foggy web of destiny,&br& You're still so deep inside of me&br& When we were born in time &br&&br&---------------------------------------------&br&Bootleg #2&br&(网上没有找到现成的歌词 是由我听写的)&br&&br&In the lonely night&br& In the stardust of a pale blue light&br& I think of you in black and white&br& When we were made of dreams.&br&&br& I walk alone through the shakin' street,&br& Listening to my heart beat&br& In the record breaking heat&br& When we were born in time.&br&&br& Just when I knew you were gone, you came back&br& Just when I knew It was for certain&br& You were high, you were low&br& You were so easy to know&br&&br&Ah babe, now is time to raise the curtain I'm hurtin'.&br& Upon the rising curve&br& Where the ways of nature will test every nerve,&br& Took me in and I got what I deserved&br& When we were born in time.&br&&br&&br& Just when I knew&br& who to thank, you went blank&br& And just when the whole fires start smokin'&br& You were snow, you were rain&br& You were stripes, you were plain&br& Oh babe, truer words&br& Have not been spoken&br& or broken.&br&&br&&br& In the hills of mystery,&br& In the foggy web of destiny,&br& I think of you from deep inside of me,&br& When we were born in time. &br&&br&--------------------------------------------&br&&br&正式版&br&&br&&br&In the lonely night&br& In the blinking stardust of a pale blue light&br& You're comin' through to me in black and white&br& When we were made of dreams.&br&&br& You're blowing down the shaky street,&br& You're hearing my heart beat&br& In the record breaking heat&br& Where we were born in time.&br&&br&&br& Not one more night, not one more kiss,&br& Not this time baby, no more of this,&br& Takes too much skill, takes too much will,&br& It's revealing.&br& You came, you saw, just like the law&br& You married young, just like your ma,&br& You tried and tried, you made me slide&br& You left me reelin' with this feelin'.&br&&br& On the rising curve&br& Where the ways of nature will test every nerve,&br& You won't get anything you don't deserve&br& Where we were born in time.&br&&br&&br& You pressed me once, you pressed me twice,&br& You hang the flame, you'll pay the price,&br& Oh babe, that fire&br& Is still smokin'.&br& You were snow, you were rain&br& You were striped, you were plain,&br& Oh babe, truer words&br& Have not been spoken or broken.&br&&br& In the hills of mystery,&br& In the foggy web of destiny,&br& You can have what's left of me,&br& Where we were born in time. &br&&br&====================================&br&&br&&br&bootleg第一版 &br&描写了与恋人分又合和她对自己不离不弃的感激&br&”在我觉得你离我而去的时候 &br&你却回到了我的身边&br&正是我准备好再一次拥抱你的时候&br&亲爱的 我当时怎么会愚蠢地舍弃你的“&br&&br&bootleg第二版&br&描写了与恋人分分合合 却意识到不会长久&br&“在我知道你离开的时候 你又回来了 这一点我很了解&br&你有时这样 有时那样 我太了解你了”&br&&br&正式版&br&描写了恋人离开自己后的悔恨和反思&br&“不再共渡良宵 不要再亲吻 ‘亲爱的 我们不要再这样'&br&你离我而去 而我依然像放映电影一样回味这感觉”&br&&br&我个人对第一版比较了解和欣赏&br&第一版也是在编曲演唱上最动听的一首&br&(是虾米网Bob Dylan试听排行榜前十&br&试听量24万 远超过第二版和正式版)&br&有一些网友听出了伍佰的感觉&br&也许是因为吉他的音色和迪伦在调上的唱腔比较相像吧&br&&br&还希望有高手继续解读&br&尤其是第二版和正式版
感谢 邀请 这首歌正式出版了四个版本 分别是 1990年 录音室专辑Under the Red Sky的正式版
2001年 现场专辑Live : Thirty-Nine Years of Great Concert Performances中的1998, Jersey…
Forever Young
&br& 永远年轻
&br&&br& May God bless and keep you always,
&br& May your wishes all come true,
&br& May you always do for others
&br& And let others do for you.
&br& May you build a ladder to the stars
&br& And climb on every rung,
&br& May you stay forever young,
&br& Forever young, forever young,
&br& May you stay forever young.
&br& 愿上帝庇佑,托起前路
&br& 愿你美梦均可成真
&br& 愿你与人为善,被人相帮
&br& 愿你建成通往光明的天梯
&br& 稳妥沿它而上
&br& 愿你永远年轻
&br& 永远年轻,永远年轻
&br& 愿你永远年轻
&br&&br& May you grow up to be righteous,
&br& May you grow up to be true,
&br& May you always know the truth
&br& And see the lights surrounding you.
&br& May you always be courageous,
&br& Stand upright and be strong,
&br&愿你成为正直之人,
&br& 愿你成就真实自我,
&br& 愿你永远感知真理,
&br& 看向身边的无尽光明;
&br& 愿你勇敢无挡,坚强可靠;
&br& 愿你永远年轻,拥有纯洁之心
&br&&br& May your hands always be busy,
&br& May your feet always be swift,
&br& May you have a strong foundation
&br& When the winds of changes shift.
&br& May your heart always be joyful,
&br& May your song always be sung,
&br&愿你双手永远忙碌
&br& 愿你脚步永远轻盈
&br&在变故横生之时
&br& 愿你根基牢靠
&br&愿你心中永远充满快乐
&br& 愿你永远唱响音声之声
&br& 愿你永远年轻
&br& 永远年轻,永远年轻
&br& 愿你永远年轻
Forever Young 永远年轻 May God bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true, May you always do for others And let others do for you. May you build a ladder to the stars And climb on every rung, May you stay forever young, Fore…
&p&《All Along the Watchtower》仍是Dylan出品的又一杰作,最初发表于其1967年的专辑《John Wesley Harding》。这也是他现场演奏过最多的一首歌,可见其对此歌钟爱之深。这首歌在发表六个月之后,就被Jimi Hendrix重新改编并录制于专辑《Electric Ladyland》。Hendrix的版本及其个人风格化,融入了其标志性的电吉他技巧进行演绎,大噪一时,入选1968年Top 20单曲榜,在《Rolling Stone》评选的史上500最伟大歌曲中名列第47位。非常令人惋惜的是,Hendrix在回到美国大放异彩三年之后,就在日因服食毒品而被自己的呕吐物窒息而死,踏入了“27岁俱乐部”的大门。Dylan也非常欣赏Hendrix改编的版本,他评价道:“我喜欢吉米·亨德里克斯的录音,自从他去世后,我一直在用他的方式演绎这首歌……我唱的时候总觉得这是某种意义上对他的致敬,真是奇妙。”&/p&&br&&p&&img src=&/120f29f8aab27df77dd6c7d_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&1800& data-rawheight=&1200& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&1800& data-original=&/120f29f8aab27df77dd6c7d_r.jpg&&英年早逝的吉他之神Jimi Hendrix&/p&&br&&p&以下是我的歌词翻译&/p&&br&&p&&b&All Along The Watchtower&/b&&/p&&p&&b&沿着瞭望塔&/b&&/p&&br&&p&“There must be some way out of here,” said the joker to the thief&/p&&p&“一定有逃离此处的办法,”小丑对小偷说&/p&&p&“There’s too much confusion, I can’t get no relief&/p&&p&“困惑围绕着我,我无法解脱&/p&&p&Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth&/p&&p&商人们,他们喝着我的酒,农民们耕着我的地&/p&&p&None of them along the line know what any of it is worth”&/p&&p&此时此刻,他们却浑然不知这一切有何意义。 ”&/p&&br&&br&&p&“No reason to get excited,” the thief, he kindly spoke&/p&&p&“没有理由过于激动,”小偷侃侃说道&/p&&p&“There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke&/p&&p&“周围很多人都觉得,生活只不过是一个玩笑&/p&&p&But you and I, we’ve been through that, and this is not our fate&/p&&p&但你和我,早已历经这风雨,命运不会如此之糟糕&/p&&p&So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late”&/p&&p&所以,别这样假惺惺地说话,时候已经不早。”&/p&&br&&br&&p&All along the watchtower, princes kept the view&/p&&p&沿着瞭望塔方向,王子们凝视远方&/p&&p&While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too&/p&&p&而夫人和赤脚侍从们,来来往往&/p&&p&Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl&/p&&p&塔外远处,野猫嚎叫&/p&&p&Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl&/p&&p&一对骑手临近城下,狂风咆哮&/p&
《All Along the Watchtower》仍是Dylan出品的又一杰作,最初发表于其1967年的专辑《John Wesley Harding》。这也是他现场演奏过最多的一首歌,可见其对此歌钟爱之深。这首歌在发表六个月之后,就被Jimi Hendrix重新改编并录制于专辑《Electric Ladyland》…
Things Have Changed
&br& A worried man with a worried mind
&br&No one in front of me and nothing behind
&br&There’s a woman on my lap and she’s drinking champagne
&br&Got white skin, got assassin’s eyes
&br&I’m looking up into the sapphire-tinted skies
&br&I’m well dressed, waiting on the last train
&br& 这是一个满怀忧虑的男人
&br& 四下无人的我
&br& 坐拥一个肤质白皙,如杀手般锐利双眼的女人啜饮香槟
&br& 抬首看向宝蓝晕染的天空
&br& 光鲜亮丽的等待终途列车
&br&&br& Standing on the gallows with my head in a noose
&br& Any minute now I’m expecting all hell to break loose
&br& People are crazy and times are strange
&br&I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
&br&I used to care, but things have changed
&br&&br& 我头套绞索毗邻绞架
自这一刻起,
&br& 我期待着逃离所有的地狱之苦
&br& 周遭人群太过疯狂,时光太过吊诡
&br& 我被紧锁钳制,游离排斥
&br& 我曾满怀期待,但已物是人非
&br&&br& This place ain’t doing me any good
&br&I’m in the wrong town, I should be in Hollywood
&br&Just for a second there I thought I saw something move
&br&Gonna take dancing lessons, do the jitterbug rag
&br&Ain’t no shortcuts, gonna dress in drag
&br&Only a fool in here would think he’s got anything to prove
&br& 此处已无法让我倚靠
我正在错误的地方迷失,耀眼的好莱坞才是我的归属
有那些微瞬间我感觉现状在改变
要去上舞蹈课,学会弹响那吉特巴
好像没有捷径,只能拖沓前行
我看也只有傻瓜才会在这里想是否有事需要证明
&br&&br& Lot of water under the bridge, lot of other stuff too
&br&Don’t get up gentlemen, I’m only passing through
&br& 桥下水底暗涌,满是杂质
&br& 先生何必相迎,我本一介过客
&br& 周遭人群太过疯狂,时光太过吊诡
&br& 我被紧缩钳制,游离排斥
&br& 我曾满怀期待,但已物是人非
&br&&br& I’ve been walking forty miles of bad road
&br&If the Bible is right, the world will explode
&br&I’ve been trying to get as far away from myself as I can
&br&Some things are too hot to touch
&br&The human mind can only stand so much
&br&You can’t win with a losing hand
&br& 我跋山涉水崎岖路
&br& 如果圣经所言即是,这疯狂世界行将毁灭
&br& 我曾永不放弃远离自我
&br& 总有东西太过炽热,以致不堪触碰
&br& 可人心承担有底,大脑容量有限
&br& 你又怎能期望一手烂牌走天下
&br&&br& Feel like falling in love with the first woman I meet
&br&Putting her in a wheelbarrow and wheeling her down the street
&br& 感觉像是初次爱恋上一个人
&br& 我将她放进手推车中,看着她被滑轮一带而下
&br& 周遭人群太过疯狂,时光太过吊诡
&br& 我被紧缩钳制,游离排斥
&br& 我曾满怀期待,但已物是人非
&br&&br& I hurt easy, I just don’t show it
&br&You can hurt someone and not even know it
&br&The next sixty seconds could be like an eternity
&br&Gonna get low down, gonna fly high
&br&All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie
&br&I’m in love with a woman who don’t even appeal to me
&br& 从不让人看见柔软易伤真我
&br& 你可以总是不自知的去伤害他人
&br& 那短短一分却也可变成永恒时刻
&br& 你可向上翩跹,向下匍匐
&br& 这世界没有所谓真实,只是弥天大谎
&br& 而我正和一个两心人虚情假意(这句不知道翻译的是否准确,有待商榷)
&br&&br& Mr. Jinx and Miss Lucy, they jumped in the lake
&br&I’m not that eager to make a mistake
&br& 金克斯先生和鲁斯小姐,他们决绝跳入湖中
&br& 我却没有那么冲动去犯如斯美丽错误
&br& 周遭人群太过疯狂,时光太过吊诡
&br&我被紧缩钳制,游离排斥
&br&我曾满怀期待,但已物是人非
Things Have Changed A worried man with a worried mind No one in front of me and nothing behind There’s a woman on my lap and she’s drinking champagne Got white skin, got assassin’s eyes I’m looking up into the sapphire-tinted skies I…
stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again &br&&br&Oh, the ragman draws circles &br&Up and down the block. &br&I'd ask him what the matter was &br&But I know that he don't talk. &br&And the ladies treat me kindly &br&And furnish me with tape, &br&But deep inside my heart &br&I know I can't escape. &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&啊,旧货小贩兜着圈子 &br&在居民区来回来去走 &br&我问他想干什么 &br&但我知道他不会回答 &br&女人们对我很好 &br&用彩带打扮我 &br&但在我内心深处 &br&我知道自己不能逃跑 &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&&br&Well, Shakespeare, he's in the alley &br&With his pointed shoes and his bells, &br&Speaking to some French girl, &br&Who says she knows me well. &br&And I would send a message &br&To find out if she's talked, &br&But the post office has been stolen &br&And the mailbox is locked. &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&好吧,莎士比亚,他也在这箱子里 &br&穿着尖头鞋,身上挂着铃铛 &br&我和一个法国姑娘说话 &br&那姑娘说她不了解我 &br&我要发出一封信 &br&看看她能不能和我谈谈 &br&但是邮局遭到盗窃 &br&邮箱也被锁住了 &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&&br&Mona tried to tell me &br&To stay away from the train line. &br&She said that all the railroad men &br&Just drink up your blood like wine. &br&An' I said, &Oh, I didn't know that, &br&But then again, there's only one I've met &br&An' he just smoked my eyelids &br&An' punched my cigarette.& &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&莫娜想告诉我 &br&离火车道远点 &br&她说所有铁路上的人 &br&喝你的血就像喝酒 &br&我说:“啊,我不知道 &br&但是我只遇到过一个家伙 &br&他点燃了我的睫毛 &br&打飞了我的香烟” &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&Grandpa died last week &br&And now he's buried in the rocks, &br&But everybody still talks about &br&How badly they were shocked. &br&But me, I expected it to happen, &br&I knew he'd lost control &br&When he built a fire on Main Street &br&And shot it full of holes. &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&祖父上周去世了 &br&他被埋葬在岩石中间 &br&他们收了很大震撼 &br&但是我,我希望这一切发生 &br&我知道他早已时空 &br&他曾在大街上防火 &br&把路面打得到处都是窟窿 &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&&br&Now the senator came down here &br&Showing ev'ryone his gun, &br&Handing out free tickets &br&To the wedding of his son. &br&An' me, I nearly got busted &br&An' wouldn't it be my luck &br&To get caught without a ticket &br&And be discovered beneath a truck. &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&现在议员来了 &br&给所有人看他的枪 &br&拿出免费的票子 &br&凭票参观他儿子的婚礼 &br&而我,我差点破产 &br&现在运气更糟糕 &br&因为没有票被抓到 &br&我被发现藏在卡车底下 &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&&br&Now the preacher looked so baffled &br&When I asked him why he dressed &br&With twenty pounds of headlines &br&Stapled to his chest. &br&But he cursed me when I proved it to him, &br&Then I whispered, &Not even you can hide. &br&You see, you're just like me, &br&I hope you're satisfied.& &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&传道士看起来那么困惑 &br&因为我问他为什么那样沮丧 &br&二十磅头条新闻 &br&就挂在他的胸前 &br&当我向他证明时他却诅咒我 &br&于是我低声说:“你也不能躲藏 &br&你看,你其实和我一样 &br&我希望你心满意足” &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&&br&Now the rainman gave me two cures, &br&Then he said, &Jump right in.& &br&The one was Texas medicine, &br&The other was just railroad gin. &br&An' like a fool I mixed them &br&An' it strangled up my mind, &br&An' now people just get uglier &br&An' I have no sense of time. &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&现在雨人给了我两个药方 &br&他说:“灌下去。” &br&这一份是德克萨斯药剂 &br&另一份只是铁道上的杜松子酒 &br&我像个傻子一样把这两样掺在一起 &br&这可搅乱了我的头脑 &br&在我眼中人们变得丑陋 &br&我也失去了时间观念 &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&&br&When Ruthie says come see her &br&In her honky-tonk lagoon, &br&Where I can watch her waltz for free &br&'Neath her Panamanian moon. &br&An' I say, &Aw come on now, &br&You must know about my debutante.& &br&An' she says, &Your debutante just knows what you need &br&But I know what you want.& &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&罗西让我去看她 &br&去她肮脏的下等酒馆 &br&我在那里可以免费看她跳华尔兹 &br&她在巴拿马之月下翩翩起舞 &br&我说“啊,过来 &br&你肯定知道我初恋情人的事情” &br&她说:“你的初恋只知道你需要什么 &br&但我知道你真正想要什么” &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调 &br&&br&&br&Now the bricks lay on Grand Street &br&Where the neon madmen climb. &br&They all fall there so perfectly, &br&It all seems so well timed. &br&An' here I sit so patiently &br&Waiting to find out what price &br&You have to pay to get out of &br&Going through all these things twice. &br&Oh, Mama, can this really be the end, &br&To be stuck inside of Mobile &br&With the Memphis blues again. &br&格兰德大街上建筑被砌起 &br&氖光狂人们纷纷向上爬 &br&他们都完美地掉了下来 &br&时间似乎刚刚好 &br&而我耐心地坐在这里等着看 &br&你究竟愿意出什么价钱 &br&来摆脱这些东西 &br&不再重复这种经历 &br&噢,妈妈,这怪事是否能很快结束 &br&我又一次被塞进了汽车车箱 &br&听着孟菲斯的蓝调
stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again Oh, the ragman draws circles Up and down the block. I'd ask him what the matter was But I know that he don't talk. And the ladies treat me kindly And furnish me with tape, But deep insid…
豆瓣上看到的:&a href=&///?target=http%3A///group/topic//& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&歌詞翻譯: Workingman's Blues #2 勞工悲歌&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&There's an evenin' haze settlin' over the town &br&Starlight by the edge of the creek &br&The buyin' power of the proletariat's gone down &br&Money's gettin' shallow and weak &br&The place I love best is a sweet memory &br&It's a new path that we trod 1 &br&They say low wages are a reality &br&If we want to compete abroad &br&&br&向晚的城鎮,含煙籠霧 &br&溪流邊星光閃爍 &br&普羅大眾越來越無力購買 &br&錢是越來越薄俗 &br&我最鍾愛的地方是那甜美的回憶 &br&我們共同踏過,歷久彌新 &br&人家說工資微薄要向現實低頭 &br&如果我們想與海外拼搏 &br&&br&My cruel weapons have been put on the shelf 2 &br&Come sit down on my knee &br&You are dearer to me than myself &br&As you yourself can see &br&I'm listenin' to the steel rails hum &br&Got both eyes tight shut &br&Just sitting here trying to keep the hunger from &br&Creeping its way into my gut 3 &br&&br&我冷酷無情的武裝防備,全已收起 &br&過來坐在我的膝上 &br&我疼惜你勝過愛自己 &br&這點你自己也明白 &br&我正聽著鋼軌嗡嗡鳴 &br&雙目緊閉 &br&只是坐在這兒,不想讓飢渴 &br&偷偷襲上心頭 &br&&br&Meet me at the bottom, don't lag behind &br&Bring me my boots and shoes &br&You can hang back or fight your best on the front line 4 &br&Sing a little bit of these workingman's blues 5 &br&&br&&br&與我在最底層相會,別落在後頭 &br&帶上我的靴與鞋 &br&你可以選擇畏縮不前,也可以選擇盡其在我,衝鋒陷陣 &br&就唱些勞工的心酸悲歌吧! &br&&br&Now, I'm sailin' on back, ready for the long haul &br&Tossed by the winds and the seas &br&I'll drag ‘em all down to hell and I'll stand ‘em at the wall &br&I'll sell ‘em to their enemies &br&I'm tryin' to feed my soul with thought &br&Gonna sleep off the rest of the day &br&Sometimes no one wants what we got &br&Sometimes you can't give it away 6 &br&&br&如今,我正起身歸航,歷經歲月風浪的洗禮,我已準備好 &br&我會拖他們到地獄,讓他們靠牆站 &br&我會把它們出賣給敵人 &br&我正設法讓思緒餵養我的靈魂 &br&好好地睡上一覺,忘卻一切 &br&有時候,誰也不想要過我們的生活 &br&有時候,你卻也無法割捨 &br&&br&Now the place is ringed with countless foes 7 &br&Some of them may be deaf and dumb &br&No man, no woman knows &br&The hour that sorrow will come &br&In the dark I hear the night birds call &br&I can hear a lover's breath &br&I sleep in the kitchen with my feet in the hall &br&Sleep is like a temporary death &br&&br&此時此刻無數的仇敵環伺 &br&當中有些可能又聾又啞 &br&沒有哪個男人,也沒有哪個女人知道 &br&悲傷何時即將降臨 &br&幽暗之中,我聽到了夜鷹的啼叫 &br&我能聽到愛人的氣息 &br&我睡在廚房,雙腳伸到廳堂 &br&睡眠如同短暫的死亡 &br&&br&Meet me at the bottom, don't lag behind &br&Bring me my boots and shoes &br&You can hang back or fight your best on the front line &br&Sing a little bit of these workingman's blues &br&&br&與我在最底層相會,別落在後頭 &br&帶上我的靴與鞋 &br&你可以選擇畏縮不前,也可以選擇盡其在我,衝鋒陷陣 &br&就唱些勞工的心酸悲歌吧! &br&&br&Well, they burned my barn, they stole my horse &br&I can't save a dime &br&I got to be careful, I don't want to be forced &br&Into a life of continual crime &br&I can see for myself that the sun is sinking &br&How I wish you were here to see &br&Tell me now, am I wrong in thinking &br&That you have forgotten me? &br&&br&他們燒了我的穀倉,偷了我的馬 &br&我身無分文 &br&我得小心翼翼,我可不想被迫 &br&過著不斷為非作歹的生活 &br&我親眼看見日暮西山 &br&多希望你也在場,親眼看見 &br&現在告訴我,你是否已經忘了我 &br&我這樣想是不是錯了? &br&&br&Now they worry and they hurry and they fuss and they fret &br&They waste your nights and days &br&Them I will forget &br&But you I'll remember always &br&Old memories of you to me have clung &br&You've wounded me with your words &br&Gonna have to straighten out your tongue &br&It's all true, everything you have heard &br&&br&他們擔心,他們匆忙,他們囉哩囉唆,他們愁眉不展 &br&他們日日夜夜地浪費你的生命 &br&他們,我會忘記 &br&而你,我會永遠記得 &br&對你舊時的記憶如影隨形 &br&你的話語刺傷了我 &br&得好好管管你的舌 &br&你聽到的一切都是真的 &br&&br&Meet me at the bottom, don't lag behind &br&Bring me my boots and shoes &br&You can hang back or fight your best on the front line &br&Sing a little bit of these workingman's blues &br&&br&與我在最底層相會,別落在後頭 &br&帶上我的靴與鞋 &br&你可以選擇畏縮不前,也可以選擇盡其在我,衝鋒陷陣 &br&就唱些勞工的心酸悲歌吧! &br&&br&In you, my friend, I find no blame &br&Wanna look in my eyes, please do &br&No one can ever claim &br&That I took up arms against you &br&All across the peaceful sacred fields &br&They will lay you low &br&They'll break your horns and slash you with steel 8 &br&I say it so it must be so &br&&br&我的朋友,我不怪你 &br&想正視我的眼,就請盡量看吧 &br&沒人能這樣說 &br&我曾與你為敵 &br&橫跨安詳神聖的土地 &br&他們會讓你一蹶不振 &br&他們會挫你的銳氣,用鋼鐵揮砍你 &br&我說這樣就一定是這樣 &br&&br&Now I'm down on my luck and I'm black and blue &br&Gonna give you another chance &br&I'm all alone and I'm expecting you &br&To lead me off in a cheerful dance &br&Got a brand new suit and a brand new wife &br&I can live on rice and beans &br&Some people never worked a day in their life &br&Don't know what work even means &br&&br&如今我走霉運,傷痕累累 &br&我再給你一次機會 &br&我孤家寡人,正期待著你 &br&帶領我跳支歡樂的舞 &br&(可以)穿著全新的西裝,娶個新嫁娘 &br&我的生活可以粗茶淡飯 &br&有些人一輩子沒幹過一天活 &br&根本不知道幹活是啥玩意 &br&&br&Meet me at the bottom, don't lag behind &br&Bring me my boots and shoes &br&You can hang back or fight your best on the front line &br&Sing a little bit of these workingman's blues &br&&br&與我在最底層相會,別落在後頭 &br&帶上我的靴與鞋 &br&你可以選擇畏縮不前,也可以選擇盡其在我,衝鋒陷陣 &br&就唱些勞工的心酸悲歌吧! &br&&br&&br&Notes &br&&br&1 It's a new path that we trod: 這句話應該是承接上面的sweet memory來的。對於過去的美好回憶,現在對敘述者而言,這些回憶是兩人共同走過的,每回憶一次都像是走了一條全新的路徑。所以我把這句譯成 &歷久彌新&。 &br&&br&2. weapons 這裡我的解讀是把它當作敘述者的自我武裝,網路上很多人把它讀成武器,但是私以為作武器解的話,與上下情境有點牛頭不對馬嘴。 &br&&br&&br&3. hunger 這裡我覺得除了表面意義的飢餓之外,還隱含了深層情感的渴望,對逝去的回憶,與這段歌詞裡敘述者談到的那個比自己生命更重要的 '你',有著失落的渴望。所以我用 '飢渴' 綜譯了兩種含意。 &br&&br&4. front line 請讀連結的 2. &br&&br&5. blues: 藍調,定義上是緩慢憂傷的曲調,這裡我取其意指涉心酸悲哀那部份。 &br&&br&6. 請參照連結 phrasal verb 的部份。 &br&&br&7. be ringed with: 指的是包圍住。注意到這裡的動詞是 ring,但它的分詞是ringed, 不是 rung, 所以不是充滿聲音的意思。 &br&&br&8. horn 在希臘神話裡有豐饒的象徵或強大男性性徵(masculinity),結合上句的lay you low, 我的解讀是 '折斷了角' 意味著催殘削弱了人的意氣風發。可以參考有關 horn 的片語例如 blow one's own horn (吹牛),draw / pull in one's horns (收斂氣焰/ 打退堂鼓)。
豆瓣上看到的: There's an evenin' haze settlin' over the town Starlight by the edge of the creek The buyin' power of the proletariat's gone down Money's gettin' shallow and weak The place I love bes…
----鲍勃迪伦
&br&没人感受到我的痛
&br&今夜我站在雨中
&br&所有人都知道
&br&她有了新衣
&br&我看到她的丝带和蝴蝶结
&br&从她的卷发上散落
&br&她有女人的占有欲
&br&她在床上表现出女人的魅力
&br&她有女人的疼痛
&br&但她如小女孩一般容易变卦
&br&&br&奎恩玛丽 她是我的朋友
&br&是的 也许我该再去看望她一次
&br&没人去猜测
&br&她会不会被保佑
&br&后来她会发现原来自己是如此普通
&br&她有过迷惘 有过绝望 有过珍宝
&br&&br&站在雨中
&br&第一次为爱而绝望
&br&所以我来到了这里
&br&听你说着爱情有多么伤人刺痛了我
&br&但更糟糕的是
&br&这儿也会让我觉得痛苦
&br&我不能在这儿呆下去了
&br&&br&还不够清楚么 我只是不适合
&br&是的 是到了我们该分手的时候了
&br&当我们再次相遇
&br&以朋友的身份介绍给对方
&br&不要让别人知道你认识我
&br&特别是当我落魄失意而你正拥有一切
&br&啊 你有女人的虚情假意
&br&你在床上表现出女人的魅力
&br&你有女人的疼痛
&br&但你如小女孩一般容易变卦
&br&&br& Just like a woman
&br&&br& Nobody feels any pain
&br&Tonight as I stand inside the rain
&br&Ev'rybody knows
&br&That Baby's got new clothes
&br&But lately I see her ribbons and her bows
&br&Have fallen from her curls
&br&She takes just like a woman, yes she does
&br&She makes love just like a woman, yes she does
&br&And she aches just like a woman
&br&But she breaks just like a little girl.
&br&&br&Queen Mary, she's my friend
&br&Yes, I believe I'll go see her again
&br&Nobody has to guess
&br&That Baby can't be blessed
&br&Till she finally sees that she's like all the rest
&br&With her fog, her amphetamine and her pearls
&br&She takes just like a woman, yes she does
&br&She makes love just like a woman, yes she does
&br&And she aches just like a woman
&br&But she breaks just like a little girl.
&br&&br& It's was raining from the first
&br&And I was dying there of thirst
&br&So I came in here
&br&And your long-time curse hurts
&br&But what's worse
&br&Is this pain in here
&br&I can't stay in here
&br&Ain't it clear that.
&br&I just can't fit
&br&Yes, I believe it's time for us to quit
&br&When we meet again
&br&Introduced as friends
&br&Please don't let on that you knew me when
&br&I was hungry and it was your world
&br&Ah, you fake just like a woman, yes you do
&br&You make love just like a woman, yes you do
&br&Then you ache just like a woman
&br&But you break just like a little girl.
&br&&br& PS:看了网上的一些译文,有些出入,不过还是坚持了自己的理解。O(∩_∩)O~欢迎多多指正,多多交流。
女人如斯 ----鲍勃迪伦 没人感受到我的痛 今夜我站在雨中 所有人都知道 她有了新衣 我看到她的丝带和蝴蝶结 从她的卷发上散落 她有女人的占有欲 她在床上表现出女人的魅力 她有女人的疼痛 但她如小女孩一般容易变卦 奎恩玛丽 她是我的朋友 是的 也许我该再…
提供一个马世芳的翻译版本。&br&&br&&br&另附一个Bob Dylan 的歌词翻译小站&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///133384/& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Bob Dylan歌词翻译计划的小站&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&站长&a data-hash=&6f16cd6ad256a6d4a027b70fed5e4228& href=&///people/6f16cd6ad256a6d4a027b70fed5e4228& class=&member_mention& data-hovercard=&p$b$6f16cd6ad256a6d4a027b70fed5e4228&&@来圣&/a&&br&&br&&blockquote&&h1&Desolation Row / 荒芜街区&/h1&&br&&br&by 马世芳&br&&br&They're selling postcards of the hanging 他们贩卖著绞刑的明信片 &br&They're painting the passports brown 他们把护照漆成褐色 &br&The beauty parlor is filled with sailors 美容院里挤满了水手 &br&The circus is in town 马戏团在城里 &br&Here comes the blind commissioner 盲眼的行政官朝这儿走来 &br&They've got him in a trance 他们逮到他恍惚出神 &br&One hand is tied to the tight-rope walker 一只手绑在走索人身上 &br&The other is in his pants 另一只伸进自己的裤裆 &br&And the riot squad they're restless 暴·动小队如此焦躁 &br&They need somewhere to go 他们非要到哪儿去 &br&As Lady and I look out tonight 就在今夜,女子和我朝外观望 &br&From Desolation Row 从荒芜街&br&&br&Cinderella, she seems so easy 灰姑娘,她看来十分自在 &br&&It takes one to know one,& she smiles 「想认识一个,得先付出一个」,她微笑 &br&And puts her hands in her back pockets 然後把双手插进後面的口袋 &br&Bette Davis style 贝蒂戴维丝的风格 &br&And in comes Romeo, he's moaning 罗密欧闯了进来,他呻吟  &br&&You Belong to Me I Believe& 「你属於我,我相信」 &br&And someone says,& You're in the wrong place, my friend 某人说 「你来错地方了,朋友 &br&You better leave& 你最好离开」 &br&And the only sound that's left 之後余下唯一的声响 &br&After the ambulances go 在救护车驶远之後 &br&Is Cinderella sweeping up 只有灰姑娘扫著地 &br&On Desolation Row 在荒芜街&br&&br&Now the moon is almost hidden 此刻月亮几乎隐匿不见 &br&The stars are beginning to hide 星星也开始消失 &br&The fortunetelling lady 那位算命的女士 &br&Has even taken all her things inside 也把道具都收了进去 &br&All except for Cain and Abel 除了该隐和亚伯 &br&And the hunchback of Notre Dame 还有圣母院的驼背人 &br&Everybody is making love 每个人都在做爱 &br&Or else expecting rain 或者期待一场雨 &br&And the Good Samaritan, he's dressing 好心的撒马利亚人,他在穿衣 &br&He's getting ready for the show 准备赶赴一场秀 &br&He's going to the carnival tonight 今夜他要参加嘉年华 &br&On Desolation Row 在荒芜街&br&&br&Now Ophelia, she's 'neath the window 奥菲丽亚,她在窗下 &br&For her I feel so afraid 对她,我实在害怕 &br&On her twenty-second birthday 在二十二岁生日 &br&She already is an old maid 她已经是个老妇 &br&To her, death is quite romantic 对她来说,死亡十分浪漫 &br&She wears an iron vest 她穿著一袭铁制的胸衣 &br&Her profession's her religion 她的职业就是她的宗教 &br&Her sin is her lifelessness 她的罪就是她了无生趣 &br&And though her eyes are fixed upon 尽管她的双眼锁在 &br&Noah's great rainbow 诺亚的那道大彩虹 &br&She spends her time peeking 她也耗费时间,偷偷窥视 &br&Into Desolation Row 那条荒芜街&br&&br&Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood 爱因斯坦,扮成罗宾汉 &br&With his memories in a trunk 把记忆装在後车厢 &br&Passed this way an hour ago 行经这条路,就在一小时以前 &br&With his friend, a jealous monk 跟他的朋友,善妒的僧侣在一起 &br&He looked so immaculately frightful 他显得极度惊惶 &br&As he bummed a cigarette 当他乞讨一枝菸 &br&Then he went off sniffing drainpipes 然後爬到一旁,嗅闻排水管 &br&And reciting the alphabet 接著朗诵字母 &br&Now you would not think to look at him 现在,你不会想看他一眼 &br&But he was famous long ago 但他曾享盛名,在久远以前 &br&For playing the electric violin 他曾拉奏电提琴 &br&On Desolation Row 在荒芜街 &br&&br&Dr. Filth, he keeps his world 「污脏」医师,他把自己的世界 &br&Inside of a leather cup 保管在一只皮杯里 &br&But all his sexless patients 但他那些性冷感的病患 &br&They're trying to blow it up 都试著想要炸掉它 &br&Now his nurse, some local loser 他的护士,一个当地的输家 &br&She's in charge of the cyanide hole 负责看管氰化物的洞孔 &br&And she also keeps the cards that read 她也保管那些卡片,上面印著  &br&&Have Mercy on His Soul& 「垂怜他的灵魂」 &br&They all play on penny whistles 他们都在吹奏小竖笛 &br&You can hear them blow 你可以听见它的声音 &br&If you lean your head out far enough 假如你把头伸得够远 &br&From Desolation Row 从荒芜街 &br&&br&Across the street they've nailed the curtains 越过对街,他们已经钉妥帘幕 &br&They're getting ready for the feast 他们准备迎接一场盛宴 &br&The Phantom of the Opera 歌剧院的魅影 &br&A perfect image of a priest 扮成完美的祭司模样 &br&They're spoonfeeding Casanova 他们正一匙匙喂著卡莎诺瓦 &br&To get him to feel more assured 让他感觉更确定 &br&Then they'll kill him with self-confidence 接著他们会用自信杀死他 &br&After poisoning him with words 那之前,先用辞句下毒 &br&And the Phantom's shouting to skinny girls 怪物对瘠瘦的女孩们吼道: &br&&Get Outa Here If You Don't Know 「滚出这里,假如你们搞不清楚! &br&Casanova is just being punished for going 卡莎诺瓦正在接受惩罚 &br&To Desolation Row& 因为他跑去了荒芜街&br&&br&Now at midnight all the agents 午夜时分,所有的间谍 &br&And the superhuman crew 还有超人类大队 &br&Come out and round up everyone 纷纷现身,把那些知道得太多的人 &br&That knows more than they do 一个个集中起来 &br&Then they bring them to the factory 他们被带到工厂 &br&Where the heart-attack machine 在那儿,心脏电击器 &br&Is strapped across their shoulders 交叉绑在他们的肩膀 &br&And then the kerosene 然後便是煤油 &br&Is brought down from the castles 从城堡运下来, &br&By insurance men who go 由保险员负责 &br&Check to see that nobody is escaping 他们也要检查,确定没人逃脱 &br&To Desolation Row 没有人前往荒芜街&br&&br&Praise be to Nero's Neptune 荣耀归於尼禄的海神 &br&The Titanic sails at dawn 铁达尼号在清晨启航 &br&And everybody's shouting 每个人都在吼著问: &br&&Which Side Are You On?& 「你站在哪一边?」 &br&And Ezra Pound and T. S. Eliot 伊思拉 庞德和TS艾略特 &br&Fighting in the captain's tower 在船长的塔里搏斗 &br&While calypso singers laugh at them 善歌的女海神嘲笑他们 &br&And fishermen hold flowers 渔人手里握著鲜花 &br&Between the windows of the sea 在海的窗户之间 &br&Where lovely mermaids flow 美丽的人鱼漂游流动 &br&And nobody has to think too much 没有人需要想太多 &br&About Desolation Row 关於荒芜街&br&&br&Yes, I received your letter yesterday 是的,昨天我收到了你的信 &br&(About the time the door knob broke) (大约就在门把断裂的时刻) &br&When you asked how I was doing 你问我过得如何 &br&Was that some kind of joke? 你是否在开玩笑? &br&All these people that you mention 所有你提到的人 &br&Yes, I know them, they're quite lame 是的,我认识他们,他们都瘸了腿 &br&I had to rearrange their faces 我必须重组那些脸孔 &br&And give them all another name 再一一给予它们别的名字 &br&Right now I can't read too good 现在我不怎麽能读 &br&Don't send me no more letters no 请不要再寄信来,不要了 &br&Not unless you mail them 除非你寄的信是 &br&From Desolation Row 来自荒芜街 &br&&br&【说明】 &br&这是上一张专辑Highway 61 Revisited的收场曲,长长的歌词中陆续出现一连串人物,包括历史上显赫的名字、神话中的角色,也包括畸零的边缘人。它把这些虚虚实实的人物放在一连串梦魇般的情境中,渲染出一大片没有出路的黑暗风景,以Desolation Row这个意象贯串全曲。有人说,这是「当代美国文化的俯瞰图」。在专辑中这首歌长达十二分钟,已经打破了Dylan歌曲的长度纪录;在演唱会的现场,他则花了足足十五分钟来诠释这首歌。Dylan在这首歌的刷奏颇有西班牙佛莱明哥吉他的味道,在他的作品中比较少见。关於这首歌的论述同样汗牛充栋,限於篇幅,只能先把歌曲中的专有名词做个简单的注解 &br&&br&Cinderella: 灰姑娘,格林童话中的人物。 &br&Bette Davis: ()黑白片时期美国著名的女明星兼歌星,在媒体上素以直言不讳闻名。&br&Romeo: 莎士比亚《罗密欧与茱丽叶》爱情悲剧的男主角。 &br&Cain and Abel: 该隐和亚伯,旧约圣经中亚当和夏娃的儿子,Cain杀死了弟弟Abel,成为人类史上第一桩弑亲血案,後来Cain便成为「杀兄弟者」的代名词。 &br&The Hunchback of Notre Dame: 即法国作家雨果笔下的《钟楼怪人》故事主角。住在巴黎圣母院(即Notre Dame)钟楼上的一名驼背畸形人。 &br&Good Samaritan: 新约圣经中,耶稣提到一位被强盗洗劫毒打的旅人,在奄奄一息之际无人愿意施以援手,最後是一位路过的撒玛利亚人救了他。 &br&Ophelia: 莎士比亚《哈姆雷特》剧中王子的恋人,因为王子装疯,伤痛欲绝,遂投水自尽。 &br&Noah's great rainbow: Noah即旧约圣经中,造方舟渡过大洪水的诺亚。水退之後,上帝以彩虹为封印,与诺亚立下圣约。 &br&Einstein: ()Albert Einstein,爱因斯坦,犹太裔德国物理学家,「相对论」的发现人,二十世纪影响人类最大的科学家之一。 &br&Robin Hood: 罗宾汉,中世纪英国乡野传说中劫富济贫的绿林好汉。 &br&penny whistle: 六孔小竖笛,通常为锡制,起源於英国,因价廉而得名。 &br&Phantom of the Opera: 1925年电影《歌剧魅影》的主角,在1943年重新摄制,後来并改编为百老汇舞台剧,主角是一位被毁容的指挥家,藏身巴黎歌剧院的地下水道中筹划复仇。 &br&Casanova: ()义大利人,史上最知名的浪荡男子之一,他的十二卷自传英译本在1966年问世,细数一生无数艳遇。此人与唐璜齐名,都是历史知名的好色之徒。 &br&Nero: (37-68)尼禄,古罗马暴君,罗马焚城时犹对著大火吟诗,是他最出名的暴行。尼禄亦以迫害基督徒闻名。 &br&Neptune: 希腊神话中的海神,在荷马史诗中,也掌管地震与海啸。 &br&Titanic: 铁达尼号,人类史上最大的客轮,於1912年首航时沈没,1500人罹难。 &br&Ezra Pound: ()二十世纪影响最大的美国诗人之一,意象派(imagism)的创始者。T. S. Eliot在诗坛崭露头角时,他曾经帮过不少忙。 &br&T. S. Eliot: ()另一位对美国诗坛影响极大的诗人,有《荒原》、《四首四重奏》等名作。论者以为,Dylan的这首歌受到Eliot的名诗&The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock&颇多影响。 &br&Calypso: 荷马史诗中的海上女神。另一义为西印度群岛流行的「加力骚」歌曲,经常以时事为题材,风格诙谐逗趣。&/blockquote&
提供一个马世芳的翻译版本。 另附一个Bob Dylan 的歌词翻译小站
站长 Desolation Row / 荒芜街区 by 马世芳 They're selling postcards of the hanging 他们贩卖著绞刑的明信片 They're painting the passports brown 他…
My back pages&br&我的昨日&br&&br&Crimson flames tied through my ears&br&血红的火舌舔舐耳朵&br&Rollin’ high and mighty traps&br&重重陷阱我侧身滚过&br&Pounced with fire on flaming roads&br&燃烧的路上,攫住被一条火蛇&br&Using ideas as my maps&br&唯用信念指引着我&br&“We’ll meet on edges, soon,” said I&br&我们就要达彼岸,我说&br&Proud ’neath heated brow&br&眉宇间意气风发&br&Ah, but I was so much older then&br&噢,我那时这样苍老&br&I’m younger than that now&br&而今才风华正茂&br&&br&Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth&br&残留的偏见跳跃着向前&br&“Rip down all hate,” I screamed&br&撕碎所有仇恨,我大声呐喊&br&Lies that life is black and white&br&Spoke from my skull. I dreamed&br&我曾梦呓般坚定地说出&br&人生非黑即白的谎言&br&Romantic facts of musketeers&br&火枪手们的罪行&br&Foundationed deep, somehow&br&不知为何,曾是深植我心的浪漫&br&Ah, but I was so much older then&br&噢,我那时这样苍老&br&I’m younger than that now&br&而今才风华正茂&br&&br&Girls’ faces formed the forward path&br&女孩们的脸铺成前行的小径&br&From phony jealousy&br&从虚伪的猜忌&br&To memorizing politics&br&Of ancient history&br&遥想到古老的政治&br&Flung down by corpse evangelists&br&都有布道者尸骸枕籍&br&Unthought of, though, somehow&br&可我竟从未想过,不知为何&br&Ah, but I was so much older then&br&噢,我那时这样苍老&br&I’m younger than that now&br&而今才风华正茂&br&&br&A self-ordained professor’s tongue&br&拿着一副自封教授的腔调&br&Too serious to fool&br&故作严肃却将别人欺骗不了&br&Spouted out that liberty&br&大声宣称的所谓自由&br&Is just equality in school&br&不过仅仅存在于学校&br&“Equality,” I spoke the word&br&“平等,”我吐出这词&br&As if a wedding vow&br&就像婚礼上的信誓旦旦&br&Ah, but I was so much older then&br&噢,我那时这样苍老&br&I’m younger than that now&br&而今才风华正茂&br&&br&In a soldier’s stance, I aimed my hand&br&以士兵的姿势,我用手瞄准&br&At the mongrel dogs who teach&br&教书的杂种狗&br&Fearing not that I’d become my enemy&br&哪怕成为自己的敌人&br&In the instant that I preach&br&我也将即刻布道&br&My pathway led by confusion boats&br&我的人生被混乱的航船引路&br&Mutiny from stern to bow&br&水手的反叛,从船尾进行到船头&br&Ah, but I was so much older then&br&噢,我那时这样苍老&br&I’m younger than that now&br&而今才风华正茂&br&&br&&br&Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats&br&是的,假想的威胁让我斗志昂扬&br&Too noble to neglect&br&道德上强烈的优越&br&Deceived me into thinking&br&将我欺骗&br&I had something to protect&br&误想着自己有捍卫什么的责任&br&Good and bad, I define these terms&br&不知为何,我将善、恶这些术语&br&Quite clear, no doubt, somehow&br&定义得泾渭分明&br&Ah, but I was so much older then&br&噢,我那时这样苍老&br&I’m younger than that now&br&而今才风华正茂
My back pages 我的昨日 Crimson flames tied through my ears 血红的火舌舔舐耳朵 Rollin’ high and mighty traps 重重陷阱我侧身滚过 Pounced with fire on flaming roads 燃烧的路上,攫住被一条火蛇 Using ideas as my maps 唯用信念指引着我 “We’ll…
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?&br&Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?&br&I’ve stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains&br&I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on six crooked highways&br&I’ve stepped in the middle of seven sad forests&br&I’ve been out in front of a dozen dead oceans&br&I’ve been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard&br&And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, and it’s a hard&br&And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall&br&&br&啊,你去了哪儿,蓝眼睛的孩子&br&啊,你去了哪儿,亲爱的宝贝&br&我曾攀登十二座迷雾重重的山峰&br&我曾走过六条弯曲迂回的大道&br&我曾踏进七片悲伤欲绝的森林&br&我曾游历无数死寂宁静的海洋&br&我曾深入千里毛骨悚然的墓地&br&那猛烈的,呼啸的,急骤的,疯狂的&br&那瓢泼的大雨即将来临&br&&br&Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?&br&Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?&br&I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it&br&I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it&br&I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin’&br&I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin’&br&I saw a white ladder all covered with water&br&I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken&br&I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children&br&And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard&br&And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall&br&&br&啊,你看见了什么,蓝眼睛的孩子&br&啊,你看见了什么,亲爱的宝贝&br&我看见新生的孩子被群狼环绕&br&我看见一路的珠宝却无人在意&br&我看见焦黑的树枝有血滴坠落&br&我看见流血的锤子和他们主人&br&我看见洁白的梯子被洪水浸泡&br&我看见数万位话者被阉割语言&br&我看见稚气的孩童持枪炮利剑&br&那猛烈的,呼啸的,急骤的,疯狂的&br&那瓢泼的大雨即将来临&br&&br&And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?&br&And what did you hear, my darling young one?&br&I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin’&br&Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world&br&Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin’&br&Heard ten thousand whisperin’ and nobody listenin’&br&Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin’&br&Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter&br&Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley&br&And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard&br&And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall&br&&br&啊,你听见了什么,蓝眼睛的孩子&br&啊,你听见了什么,亲爱的宝贝&br&我听见万钧的雷霆咆哮着警告&br&我听见嘶吼的巨浪淹没了世界&br&我听见一百位鼓手狂热般击鼓&br&我听见数万人低语却无人聆听&br&我听见某人忍受饥饿也听见许多人放声大笑&br&我听见颂歌的诗人在路边过世&br&我听见悲伤的小丑于小巷哭泣&br&那猛烈的,呼啸的,急骤的,疯狂的&br&那瓢泼的大雨即将来临&br&&br&Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?&br&Who did you meet, my darling young one?&br&I met a young child beside a dead pony&br&I met a white man who walked a black dog&br&I met a young woman whose body was burning&br&I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow&br&I met one man who was wounded in love&br&I met another man who was wounded with hatred&br&And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard&br&It’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall&br&&br&啊,你遇见了谁,蓝眼睛的孩子&br&啊,你遇见了谁,亲爱的宝贝&br&我遇见陪着死马的孩子&br&我遇见遛着黑狗的白人&br&我遇见身体燃烧的少妇&br&我遇见赠予彩虹的少女&br&我遇见因爱受伤的男人&br&和另一位仇恨折磨的男人&br&那猛烈的,呼啸的,急骤的,疯狂的&br&那瓢泼的大雨即将来临&br&&br&Oh, what’ll you do now, my blue-eyed son?&br&Oh, what’ll you do now, my darling young one?&br&I’m a-goin’ back out ’fore the rain starts a-fallin’&br&I’ll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest&br&Where the people are many and their hands are all empty&br&Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters&br&Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison&br&Where the executioner’s face is always well hidden&br&Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten&br&Where black is the color, where none is the number&br&And I’ll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it&br&And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it&br&Then I’ll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin’&br&But I’ll know my song well before I start singin’&br&And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard&br&It’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall&br&&br&啊,你要做什么,蓝眼睛的孩子&br&啊,你要做什么,亲爱的宝贝&br&我要逃离此处在暴雨降临前&br&我要走进幽暗森林的最深处&br&那儿人头攒动却两手空空&br&那儿水流潺潺却剧毒无比&br&那儿山中小屋贴着脏污牢房&br&那儿刽子手们隐藏于暗处&br&那儿饥饿是丑陋,灵魂却被遗忘&br&那儿黑色是唯一的颜色,零是唯一的数字&br&我要讲述这一切,揣摩这一切,感受这一切&br&我要在山顶反省这一切,普世众生方能看清真相&br&我要站在海面上,直到开始下沉&br&我会铭记自己的歌,在开口演唱之前&br&那猛烈的,呼啸的,急骤的,疯狂的&br&那瓢泼的大雨即将来临
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son? Oh, where have you been, my darling young one? I’ve stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on six crooked highways I’ve stepped in the middle of seven sad…
Here we are&br&我们于此&br&Riding the sky&br&翱翔于天空&br&Painting the night with sun&br&用太阳将夜色染满天空&br&You and I, Mirrors of light&br&你与我,彼此如镜中之光&br&Twin flames of fire&br&似两团孪生的火焰&br&Lit in another time and place&br&于不同的时空中被点燃&br&I knew your name&br&我知晓你的名字&br&I knew your face&br&我知晓你的面容&br&Your love and grace&br&还有你的爱与慈悲&br&Past and present now embrace&br&你的过去与当下。如今,我们彼此相拥&br&Worlds collide in inner space&br&就像两个世界在精神的领域内相撞&br&Unstoppable, the song we play&br&我们演奏的歌永无休止&br&(唱诗班)&br&Burn the page for me&br&我愿燃尽我的过往&br&I cannot erase the time of sleep&br&我无法遗忘那些沉睡的往日时光&br&I cannot be loved so set me free&br&我无法被爱,而这恰给了我自由。&br&I cannot deliver your love&br&我无法给予你所需的爱意&br&Or caress your soul so&br&或是安抚你的灵魂&br&turn that page for me&br&所以啊,将我的过往揭过吧&br&I cannot embrace the touch that you give&br&我无法拥抱你的触碰&br&I cannot find solice in your words&br&我无法从你的言语中觅得安慰&br&I cannot deliver you your love&br&我无法将你给我的爱回馈&br&or caress your soul&br&或是安抚你的魂灵&br&(正曲)&br&Age to age&br&岁月轮转&br&I feel the call&br&我感受到了呼唤&br&Memory of future dreams&br&那些关于未来之梦的记忆&br&You and I, riding the sky&br&你与我翱翔于天际&br&Keeping the fire bright&br&维持着火焰的光芒&br&From another time and place&br&穿越不同的时空&br&I knew your name&br&我知晓你的名字&br&I knew your face&br&我知晓你的面容&br&Your love and grace&br&还有你的爱与慈悲&br&Past and present now embrace&br&你的过去与当下。如今,我们彼此相拥&br&Worlds collide in inner space&br&就像两个世界在精神的领域内相撞&br&Unstoppable, the song we play&br&我们演奏的歌永无休止&br&(唱诗班)&br&Burn the page for me&br&我愿燃尽我的过往&br&I cannot erase the time of sleep&br&我无法遗忘那些沉睡的往日时光&br&I cannot be loved so set me free&br&我无法被爱,而这恰给了我自由。&br&I cannot deliver your love&br&我无法给予你所需的爱意&br&Or caress your soul so&br&或是安抚你的灵魂&br&turn that page for me&br&所以啊,将我的过往揭过吧&br&I cannot embrace the touch that you give&br&我无法拥抱你的触碰&br&I cannot find solice in your words&br&我无法从你的言语中觅得安慰&br&I cannot deliver you your love&br&我无法将你给我的爱回馈&br&or caress your soul&br&或是安抚你的魂灵&br&&br&在火车上写下的翻译&br&&br&我想着呢,这首歌大约唱的是,梦境,和梦境之外人与人之间的隔断吧。&br&&br&梦境中的人总是无限默契的。&br&&br&可是啊,&br&我知道你的名字,你的面庞,你的爱与慈。&br&却无法触碰,也无法回应。&br&于是啊,我就去见你了啊。&br&仅仅以我的身份。&br&不带任何的社会属性地去见你啊。&br&&br&这是否就能,触摸到你的心了呢?&br&是否就能安抚你了呢?&br&&br&我不知道。
Here we are 我们于此 Riding the sky 翱翔于天空 Painting the night with sun 用太阳将夜色染满天空 You and I, Mirrors of light 你与我,彼此如镜中之光 Twin flames of fire 似两团孪生的火焰 Lit in another time and place 于不同的时空中被点燃 I k…
Positively 4th Street&br&说的就是第四街&br&&br&You got a lotta nerve to say you are my friend&br&你真的很有勇气,说你是我的朋友&br&When I was down, you just stood there grinning&br&我有麻烦的时候,你只是袖手旁观&br&You got a lotta nerve to say you gotta helping hand to lend&br&你真的很有勇气,说可以帮我一把&br&You just want to be on the side that's winning&br&你只想摆个好看的姿势&br&&br&You say I let you down, you know it's not like that&br&你说我给你麻烦,你清楚你在胡扯&br&If you're so hurt why then don't you show it?&br&若我真伤害了你,你怎么从来不提?&br&You say you lost your faith but that's not where it's at&br&你说失去了信念,这真是从何说起&br&You have no faith to lose and you know it&br&你清楚你根本没有信念&br&&br&I know the reason that you talk behind my back&br&你在背后说的话,我知道为了什么&br&I used to be among the crowd you're in with&br&我也曾像你一样,跟他们混在一起&br&Do you take me for such a fool to think I'd make contact&br&别把我当成笨蛋,以为我会去联系&br&With the one who tries to hide what he don't know to begin with?&br&想掩饰却不知所措的人&br&&br&You see me on the street, you always act surprised&br&你在街上遇到我,总显得那么意外&br&You say, &How are you? Good luck,& but you don't mean it&br&你祝我一切顺利,可你并不这么想&br&When you know as well as me you'd rather see me paralyzed&br&你明白我也明白,你宁愿见我瘫痪&br&Why don't you just come out once and scream it?&br&为什么从没见你喊出来?&br&&br&No, I do not feel that good when I see the heartbreaks you embrace&br&看到你心伤欲绝,其实我也不好受&br&If I was a master thief perhaps I'd rob them&br&如果我是个大盗,多半我会抢过来&br&And now I know you're dissatisfied with your position and your place&br&现在我终于知道,你并不满意现状&br&Don't you understand, it's not my problem&br&难道你不懂这与我无关?&br&&br&I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes&br&我期待会有一次,你明白我的感受&br&And just for that one moment, I could be you&br&而只有在那一刻,我能扮演一下你&br&Yes, I wish that for just one time, you could stand inside my shoes&br&是的,我期待那一刻,你能明白我的感受&br&You'd know what a drag it is to see you&br&你会明白看清你是多么困难
Positively 4th Street 说的就是第四街 You got a lotta nerve to say you are my friend 你真的很有勇气,说你是我的朋友 When I was down, you just stood there grinning 我有麻烦的时候,你只是袖手旁观 You got a lotta nerve to say you gotta helpin…
&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/1024706& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Mr. Tambourine Man 歌曲&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.&br&我尚未入眠,且无处可归&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.&br&在这铿锵作响的早晨让我与你同去&br&Though I know that evenin's empire has returned into sand,&br&尽管我知道,黄昏的帝国早已归於尘土&br&Vanished from my hand,&br&自我的掌心消逝&br&Left me blindly here to stand but still not sleeping.&br&留下我盲然在此伫立,却了无困意&br&My weariness amazes me, I'm branded on my feet,&br&我惊奇於自己的倦乏,我的双足俱已烙印&br&I have no one to meet&br&此地无人可遇&br&And the ancient empty street's too dead for dreaming.&br&古远旷废的街道又过份死寂,不宜梦想&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.&br&我尚未入眠,且无处可归&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.&br&在这铿锵作响的早晨让我与你同去&br&Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship,&br&带我登上你魔样涡漩的帆船开始旅程吧&br&My senses have been stripped, my hands can't feel to grip,&br&我的知觉已被剥去,我的双手无法握紧&br&My toes too numb to step, wait only for my boot heels&br&足趾麻木难以起步,仅仅等待我的靴跟&br&To be wanderin'.&br&游荡徘徊&br&I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade&br&无论如何我已准备离去,我已经打算消失&br&Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way,&br&匿身自己的行伍,对我施下你的舞咒蛊惑我的道路&br&吧&br&I promise to go under it.&br&我一定屈从它的魔力&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.&br&我尚未入眠,且无处可归&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.&br&在这铿锵作响的早晨让我与你同去&br&Though you might hear laughin', spinnin', swingin' madly&br&尽管你也许听见笑声,旋转著、疯狂地摆荡,&br&across the sun,&br&越过烈阳&br&It's not aimed at anyone, it's just escapin' on the run&br&那并不针对任何人,只是漫长路途逸出的声响&br&And but for the sky there are no fences facin'.&br&若非为了蓝天,也不会有围墙阻挡&br&And if you hear vague traces of skippin' reels of rhyme&br&要是你还听见模糊的印迹,韵脚跳跃旋转&br&To your tambourine in time, it's just a ragged clown behind,&br&与你的铃鼓唱和,那只是跟在身后,一个衣衫褴褛的小丑&br&I wouldn't pay it any mind, it's just a shadow you're&br&我并不在意,他捕捉的,只是&br&Seein' that he's chasing.&br&你眼中的一抹影子&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.&br&我尚未入眠,且无处可归&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.&br&在这铿锵作响的早晨让我与你同去&br&Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind,&br&然后带我消失罢,穿过我意识中的烟圈&br&Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves,&br&沈入时光深处雾气氤氲的废墟,远远越过冻僵的寒叶&br&The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach,&br&穿出阴森悚栗的林木,来到多风的沙滩&br&Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow.&br&与狂乱伤悲的扭曲界域,遥遥隔开&br&Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free&br&是的,在钻石的天空下起舞,一只手自在地挥呀挥&br&Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands,&br&侧影反衬著海水,四周是圆场的黄沙&br&With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,&br&带著一切记忆与命运,一齐潜入翻涌的波涛之下&br&Let me forget about today until tomorrow.&br&且让我忘记今日直到明天来临&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.&br&我尚未入眠,且无处可归&br&Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,&br&嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲&br&In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.&br&在这铿锵作响的早晨让我与你同
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, 嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲 I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to. 我尚未入眠,且无处可归 Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me, 嘿!铃鼓先生,为我奏一曲 …
take it or leave it&br&字典解释:&br&&strong&sb can take it or leave it&br&a)&/strong& to neither like nor dislike
something&br&&i&To some people, smoking is addictive. Others can take it or
leave it.&/i&&br&&b&b)&/b& used to say that you do not care whether
someone accepts your offer or not
take it or leave it 字典解释: sb can take it or leave it a) to neither like nor dislike
something To some people, smoking is addictive. Others can take it or
leave it. b) used to say that you do not care whether
someone accepts your o…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌颂检察官的诗歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信