歌词you are my only。。。。you are the reasonfor that reasoni wait ,求各区

歌词第一句是“when I saw you for the first time”,是什么歌?
歌词第一句是“when I saw you for the first time”,是什么歌?
09-01-08 &
When I Saw You 当我看着你 Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me 你天使般的眼睛温柔的看着我 Transcending space and time 超越了时间与空间 And I was rendered still 我从未这样安静过 There were no words for me to find at all 没有语言可以形容我的感觉 As I stood there beside myself 时间停在我的身边 I could see you and no-one else 我只看到了你 When I saw you 当我看到你 When I saw you 当我看到你 I could not breathe 我不能呼吸 I fell so deep 我爱的那么深 Oh 哦 When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I’d never be 我没有过 I’d never be the same 我从未这样过 Only once in a lifetime love rushes in 一生的时光像一部从前的爱情电影 Changing you with the tide 时间从你身边走过 And dawn’s ribbon of light 像是黎明时绸缎般的光茫 Bursts through the dark 带我逃离黑暗 Wakening you inside 我在你心里苏醒 And I thought it was all untrue 一切那么的不真实 Until there, all at once, I knew 直到这时,我忽然了解 When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I could not breathe 我不能呼吸 I fell so deep 我爱的那么深 Oh When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I’d never be 我没有过 I’d never be the same 我从未这样过 With no beginning 不知是怎么开始 And without an end 是怎么结束 You are the one for me 你是我的唯一 And it’s evident 像是注定 And your eyes told me so yeah 你的眼睛告诉我你愿意 Your eyes let me know 你的眼睛让我知道 When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I could not breathe 我不能呼吸 I fell so deep 我爱的那么深 Oh When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I’d never be 我没有过 I’d never be the same 我从未这样过
请登录后再发表评论!
You're Still The One 歌手:Shania Twain (When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it. Look how far we've come my baby. We mighta took the long way. We knew we'd get there someday. They said, &I bet they'll never make it&. But just look at us holding on. We're still together still going strong. (You're still the one.) You're still the one I run to. The one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love. The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss good night. Ain't nothing' better. We beat the odds together. I'm glad we didn't listen. Look at what we would be missing. They said, &I bet they'll never make it&. But just look at us holding on. We're still together still going strong. (You're still the one.) You're still the one I run to. The one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love. The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss good night. You're still the one (You're still the one.) You're still the one I run to. The one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love. The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss good nigh I'm so glad we made it. Look how far we've come my baby.
请登录后再发表评论!
You're Still The One 歌手:Shania Twain (When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it. Look how far we've come my baby. We mighta took the long way. We knew we'd get there someday. They said, &I bet they'll never make it&. But just look at us holding on. We're still together still going strong. (You're still the one.) You're still the one I run to. The one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love. The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss good night. Ain't nothing' better. We beat the odds together. I'm glad we didn't listen. Look at what we would be missing. They said, &I bet they'll never make it&. But just look at us holding on. We're still together still going strong. (You're still the one.) You're still the one I run to. The one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love. The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss good night. You're still the one (You're still the one.) You're still the one I run to. The one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love. The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss good nigh I'm so glad we made it. Look how far we've come my baby. end 这个吧? 要不就是这个 RFonline主题歌 -One 演唱:李秀英 When I saw you for the first time, I knew you were the one. You didn`t say a word to me, but love was in the air. When you held my hand, put me into your world, from then on my mind has changed for you. Now I`ll never feel lonely again `cos you are in my heart. Love, how can I explain to you the way I feel inside when I think of you. I thank you for everything that you show me, `cos you will not forget that I love you. Love, I know that someday will soon you be right next to me. Whole day miss you tight so I will always be yours. Although we can`t be together now, remember I am here for you, when I know you`re there for me. When ever I long to be with you, I just close my eyes and pretend you`re here. I see you I touch you I feel you, I will. Nothing can ever change what I feel inside. How long must I be far away from you, I don`t know, too, but I know we are one.
请登录后再发表评论!
You're Still The One 歌手:Shania TwainWhen I Saw You 当我看着你 Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me 你天使般的眼睛温柔的看着我 Transcending space and time 超越了时间与空间 And I was rendered still 我从未这样安静过 There were no words for me to find at all 没有语言可以形容我的感觉 As I stood there beside myself 时间停在我的身边 I could see you and no-one else 我只看到了你 When I saw you 当我看到你 When I saw you 当我看到你 I could not breathe 我不能呼吸 I fell so deep 我爱的那么深 Oh 哦 When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I’d never be 我没有过 I’d never be the same 我从未这样过 Only once in a lifetime love rushes in 一生的时光像一部从前的爱情电影 Changing you with the tide 时间从你身边走过 And dawn’s ribbon of light 像是黎明时绸缎般的光茫 Bursts through the dark 带我逃离黑暗 Wakening you inside 我在你心里苏醒 And I thought it was all untrue 一切那么的不真实 Until there, all at once, I knew 直到这时,我忽然了解 When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I could not breathe 我不能呼吸 I fell so deep 我爱的那么深 Oh When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I’d never be 我没有过 I’d never be the same 我从未这样过 With no beginning 不知是怎么开始 And without an end 是怎么结束 You are the one for me 你是我的唯一 And it’s evident 像是注定 And your eyes told me so yeah 你的眼睛告诉我你愿意 Your eyes let me know 你的眼睛让我知道 When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I could not breathe 我不能呼吸 I fell so deep 我爱的那么深 Oh When I saw you 当我看着你 When I saw you 当我看着你 I’d never be 我没有过 I’d never be the same 我从未这样过
请登录后再发表评论!
The oneRF Online主题曲When I saw you for the first time.I knew you were the one!You did not say a word to me.But now love was in the air!When you held my hand.Put me into your world!From then on my lifehas changed for you.Now I will never feel lonely againcos you are in my lifelove...How can I explain to you.The way I feel inside when I think of you!I thank you for everything that you show mecos you will not forget that I love you!love...I know that some day real soonyou be right next to me!Holding me so tight.so I will always be yours!Although we can not be together now.remember I am here for you!When I know you are there for me.When ever I long to be with you!I just close my eyesand pretend you are here!I see you I touch you I feel youI will!Nothing can ever change what I feel inside!How long must I be far away fr0m you!I don't know dear but I know we are one!RF OL的主题曲吧,,名字叫The one
请登录后再发表评论!你听过的歌词最美的英文歌曲是哪一首? - 知乎368被浏览82079分享邀请回答4513 条评论分享收藏感谢收起2114 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答銆愭瓕璇嶃}

我要回帖

更多关于 the reason why that 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信