where are the loveyoung trees 怎么答

& “As we know, Chongqin...”习题详情
165位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.9%
As we know, Chongqing has changed a lot in the past few years. More and more trees are being planted in the city. And every day you can see many old people play sports everywhere. The changes make people in the city live a happy life. A small survey below is from people in Chongqing. One hundred persons answered the questions last week.What they wantHealthSafetyFood52%33% 15%Where they like to
liveIn a quieter placeIn a busier placeIn a greener place15%5%80%What they think of
working in the cityBadGoodNo idea8%80%12%Whether they plan
to change their living placesYesNoDifficult to say39%41%20%【小题1】From the survey, &&&& of the people in Chongqing care about health.A.41%B.80%C.39%D.52%【小题2】From the survey, we know most people want to live&&&&.A.in a busier placeB.in a quieter placeC.in a greener placeD.on a mountain【小题3】Most people think working in Chongqing is&&&&.A.badB.goodC.hardD.sad【小题4】Every day people in Chongqing can see&&&& play sports everywhere.A.the youngB.the oldC.the menD.the women【小题5】According to the passage and the survey, we know that&&&& .A.most people plan to change their living placesB.12% people in Chongqing think working in the city is badC.33% people in Chongqing care about the foodD.the changes in Chongqing makes people enjoy living thereD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-福建省东山县九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“As we know, Chongqing has changed a lot in the past few years. More and more trees are being planted in t...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章主要讲述了重庆发生了很多变化,使人们的生活更快乐。并对重庆的100人进行了问卷调查,公布了调查结果。【小题1】细节理解题。从表格what they want栏中,看到52%人选择了health健康,故选D【小题2】细节理解题。在表格where they want to live 栏中,有80%人选择了in a greener place,故选C【小题3】细节理解题。在表格What they think of working in the city项中,80%认为good,故选B【小题4】细节理解题。文中第一段And every day you can see many old people play sports everywhere每天你可以看到很到老人在各个地方做运动,故选B【小题5】判断推理题。文中第一段The changes make people in the city live a happy life.这些改变使很多居住在这城市的人生活得快乐。故D正确,其他选项都与文章相悖。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
As we know, Chongqing has changed a lot in the past few years. More and more trees are being planted...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“As we know, Chongqin...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“As we know, Chongqing has changed a lot in the past few years. More and more trees are being planted in the city. And every day you can see many old people play sports everywhere. The changes make people in the city live a happy life. A small survey below is from people in Chongqing. One hundred persons answered the questions last week.What they wantHealthSafetyFood52%33% 15%Where they like to
liveIn a quieter placeIn a busier placeIn a greener place15%5%80%What they think of
to change their living placesYesNoDifficult to say39%41%20%【小题1】From the survey, ____ of the people in Chongqing care about health.A.41%B.80%C.39%D.52%【小题2】From the survey, we know most people want to live____.A.in a busier placeB.in a quieter placeC.in a greener placeD.on a mountain【小题3】Most people think working in Chongqing is____.A.badB.goodC.hardD.sad【小题4】Every day people in Chongqing can see____ play sports everywhere.A.the youngB.the oldC.the menD.the women【小题5】According to the passage and the survey, we know that____ .A.most people plan to change their living placesB.12% people in Chongqing think working in the city is badC.33% people in Chongqing care about the foodD.the changes in Chongqing makes people enjoy living there”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“As we know, Chongqing has changed a lot in the past few years. More and more trees are being planted in the city. And every day you can see many old people play sports everywhere. The changes make people in the city live a happy life. A small survey below is from people in Chongqing. One hundred persons answered the questions last week.What they wantHealthSafetyFood52%33% 15%Where they like to
to change their living placesYesNoDifficult to say39%41%20%【小题1】From the survey, ____ of the people in Chongqing care about health.A.41%B.80%C.39%D.52%【小题2】From the survey, we know most people want to live____.A.in a busier placeB.in a quieter placeC.in a greener placeD.on a mountain【小题3】Most people think working in Chongqing is____.A.badB.goodC.hardD.sad【小题4】Every day people in Chongqing can see____ play sports everywhere.A.the youngB.the oldC.the menD.the women【小题5】According to the passage and the survey, we know that____ .A.most people plan to change their living placesB.12% people in Chongqing think working in the city is badC.33% people in Chongqing care about the foodD.the changes in Chongqing makes people enjoy living there”相似的习题。当前位置:
>>>The young trees should_____ often.[ ]A. water B. be water..
The young trees should&_____ often.&&&&
A. water B. be watered C. waters D. watered
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“The young trees should_____ often.[ ]A. water B. be water..”主要考查你对&&被动语态&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
语态:是动词的一种形式,它表示主语和谓语的关系。语态有两种:主动语态和被动语态。如果主语是动作的执行者,或者是说动作是由主语完成的,要用主动语态;如果主语是动作的承受者,或者是说动作不是由主语而是由其他人完成的,则用被动语态。被动语态的构成:被动语态的基本结构:主语+be +过去分词(+by+动作的发出者)① 一般现在时:am/is/are+过去分词如:Trees are planted every year. ② 现在进行时 am/is/are+ being +过去分词如:The road is being repaired.&③ 现在完成时 have/has + been +过去分词如:The work has been finished. ④ 一般过去时 was/were + 过去分词如:The story was told by him. Many birds were killed last year. ⑤过去进行时 was/were+ being + 过去分词如:&The new house was being painted when I got home. ⑥过去完成时 had +been+ 过去分词如: He told me that the work had been finished. ⑦一般将来时& will +be + 过去分词如:The problem will be discussed tomorrow. ⑧ 过去将来时 would/should +be +过去分词如: He said that the Christmas tree would be put up soon.⑨情态动词的被动语态情态动词+ be +过去分词&&&& 如:The problem must be solved soon.Children should be taught to love animals.被动语态使用注意:1. 不及物动词无被动语态。 如:happen, break down, come out......What will happen in 100 years. The dinosaurs disappeared about 65 million years ago. 2. 有些动词用主动形式表示被动意义。 如: write, sell, ride.....This pen writes well. This new book sells well. 3. 感官动词或使役动词使用省略to的动词不定式,主动语态中不带“to”,但变为被动语态时,须加上“to”。 例:make somebody do something→somebody+ be +made to do something see somebody do something→somebody +be +seen to do something A girl saw my wallet drop when she passed by.→My wallet was seen to drop by a girl when she passed by. The boss made the little boy do heavy work.→The little boy was made to do heavy work by the boss. 4. 如果是接双宾语的动词改为被动语态时,直接宾语(物)作主语,那么动词后要用介词,这个介词是由与其搭配的动词决定。 He gave me a book.→A book was given to me by him. He showed me a ticket.→A ticket was shown to me by him. My father bought me a new bike. →A new bike was bought for me by my father. 5. 一些动词短语用于被动语态时,动词短语应当看作一个整体,而不能丢掉其中的介词或副词。 We can’t laugh at him. →He can’t be laughed at by us. He listens to the radio every day. →The radio is listened to by him every day. The nurse is taking care of the sick man. →The sick man is being taken care of by the nurse.构成be+done.主动句变为被动句所遵循的4个步骤:①把原主动句中的宾语变为被动句的主语②把动词变为被动形式即be +过去分词,并注意其人称和数随主语的变化,而动词的时态则保持不变。③原主动句的主语如需要则放在by后面以它的宾格形式出现(注代词的宾格),如不需要则可省略。 ④其它的成分(定语、状语)不变。不用于被动语态的情形: ①不及物动词没有被动语态 这类动词有take place, happen, come about, break out, appear, disappear, last,& arise等。 例如:A fire broke out during the night. ②某些静态动词不用于被动语态 这类动词有have, lack, fit, hold, suit, resemble等。&例如:My shoes do not fit me. ③宾语为相互代词和反身代词时不用于被动语态 例如:We should help each other. 关于主动形式表示被动意义:①系动词(如look, sound, smell, feel, taste, prove等)要用主动表被动,因为系动词为不及物动词,它们没有被动语态形式。 例如:The building looks very beautiful. ②当open, close, shut, lock, move, read, wash, clean, cook, cut, wear, carry 等用作不及物动词且表示主语的某种属性时,通常用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The book sells well. ③有的动词本身含有被动意味,通常用主动形式来表示被动含义。 例如:Her eyes filled with tears. ④不定式to blame, to let用作表语时,通常要用主动表被动。 例如:Who is to blame? ⑤某些“be+形容词+to do”结构中的不定式通常要用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The book is difficult to understand. ⑥不定式用于某些动词(如have, have got, get, want, need等)的宾语后作定语时,如果不定式的逻辑主语就是句子的主语,通常用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:Do you have time to help us? ⑦在too...to do sth.和...enough to do sth. 这两个结构中,若主语与其后不定式为to do sth.被动关系,则该不定式通常用主动形式表示被动意义(有时也可直接用 被动式)。 例如:The writing is too faint to read. ⑧be worth后的动名词要用主动表被动。 例如:This movie is worth seeing. ⑨在need, want, require等少数表示“需要”的动词后的动名词用主动形式表示被动意义。 例如:The house needs cleaning. 表示“据说”的三类被动句型:①It is said that...句式 例如:It is said that thirteen is an unlucky number. ②There is said that...句式& 例如:There is said to be plenty of oil off our coast. ③sb./sth.is said that...句式 例如:Mr. Brown is said to have died of liver cancer. 被动语态各时态构成 :
一般现在时
am/is/are+过去分词
一般过去时
was/were+过去分词
现在进行时
am/is/are being+过去分词
过去进行时
was/were being+过去分词
一般将来时
will be+过去分词
过去将来时
would be+过去分词
现在完成时
have/has been+过去分词
过去完成时
had been+过去分词
情态动词be+过去分词情态动词的被动语态:一、理解含情态动词的被动语态的概念含情态动词的被动语态说明某个被动性动作所反映出的感情和态度。初中阶段可用于被动语态的情态动词有“can、may、must、need、should”等,分别表示“能够被……”,“可以被……”,“必须被……”,“需要被……“,应该被……”等。二、掌握含情态动词的被动语态的不同句式的变换方法含情态动词的被动语态的疑问句、否定句的变化均借助于情态动词完成。(一)一般疑问句直接将陈述句被动语态中的情态动词提前。如:Mustthisworkbedoneatonce?这项工作必须立即完成吗?Shouldyourhomeworkbefinishedbeforesix?你的家庭作业应在六点前完成吗?(二)特殊疑问句由疑问词加上一般疑问句被动语态构成。如:Whenmustthisworkbedone?这工作必须在什么时候完成?Wherecanthelostbookbefound?这本失踪的书能在什么地方被找到?(三)反意疑问句借助情态动词构成附加疑问部分。如:Thisbridgecanbebuiltnextyear,can'tit?这座桥明年能建成,是吗?Thisbookshouldn'tbetakenoutofthelibrary,shouldit?这本书不应被带出图书馆,是吗?(四)否定句在情态动词后面加上“not”或“never”即可,但“must”表“必要”时否定式为“needn't”。如:Thisworkneedn'tbedoneatonce.这项工作没必要立即做。Thisdustbinshouldn'tbeputhere.这个垃圾箱不应放在这儿。三、含情态动词的被动语态的一般疑问句的回答含情态动词的被动语态的一般疑问句的回答应保留原情态动词,但“must”表“必须”时,其否定回答应用“needn't”、“need”表“必要”时,其肯定回答应用“must”。如:—Shouldmyexercisesbefinishedtoday?我的作业应在今天完成吗?—Yes,theyshould.是的,应在今天完成。(No,theyshouldn't.不,不应在今天完成。)—Musthisexercisebookbehandedinatonce?他的练习本必须立即上交吗?—Yes,itmust.是的,必须立即上交。(No,itneedn't.不,不必立即上交。)—Needhebeoperatedonatonce?他必须立即手术吗?—Yes,hemust.是的,他必须。(No,heneedn't.不,他不必。)
发现相似题
与“The young trees should_____ often.[ ]A. water B. be water..”考查相似的试题有:
149950140557140968292868129545150664扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译The young trees were used to support for loggings with the waterproof bark used as roofing.这句话为什么是翻译成“美洲原住人还使用了桦树的木材用于盖房而用防水的树皮盖屋顶.” 主要是前半句不懂 没提到盖房子啊
终极至尊粉675
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Logging 不就是住所的意思吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
roofIing 就是指房顶啊,作名词时是房顶,作动词时是盖上屋顶。
roofing是盖屋顶的意思 没有房子怎么会有屋顶
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用适当的单词填空,使对话完整a:Where( 1 )you yesterday?b:I( 2 )in the park.a:What( 3 )you do there?b:I( 4 )some trees in the park with my friends.a:Can you tell me how to ( 5 )a tree?b:Yes.First( 6 )a hole and ( 7 )the young tree into the hole.Then ( 8 )the hole with ( 9 ).a:( 10 )we need to water it every day?b:Yes,you must.二、选择适当的单词填空.Two years ago I ( 1 )some orange seeds into a pot.I watered ( 2 )every day.The shoots appeared soon.The young trees grew very( 3 ).Then I( 4 )the young orange trees in my garden in front( 5 )my house.Yesterday the strong wind ( 6 ).Some of my orange trees ( 7 )broken.This morning I( 8 )to ( 9 )the broken trees.I hope the trees( 10 )better.( )1.a:put b.puted c.puts( )2.a:they b.them c.their( )3.a:good b.well c.nice( )4.a:plant b.plants c.lianted( )5.a:of b.for c.to( )6.a:blow b.is blowing c.blew( )7.a:are b.was c.were( )8.a:try b.tried c.tries( )9.a:save b.saves c.saved( )10.a:grew b.grow c.will grow
窝窝西门2485
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
were,was,did,planted,plant,dig,put,step,feet,Do1.A 2.B 3.B 4.C (planted) 5.A 6.C 7.C 8.B 9.A 10.C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
were,was,did,planted,plant,dig,put,step,feet,Do 1.A 2.B 3.B 4.C (planted) 5.A 6.C 7.C 8.B 9.A 10.C go
扫描下载二维码There are many young trees on sides of the road. [ ] A. every B. each C. both D. all 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
There are many young trees on&&&&&& &&&&&& sides of the road.
A. every&&&&&&&&&&B. each&&&&&&&&C. both&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。请将答案写在短文后相应题号的横线上。注意:①每个单词只能用一次。②每空限填一词,有些词需要做相应的变化。③其中有两个多余选项。 A car needs gas to run and your body also needs food to work. 【小题1】_____ the right kind of food is very important. It can help your body grow strong, so take care of _【小题2】____ you eat. There are four main food groups together. The dairy group has food like mild, cheese, and yogurt. The other three __【小题3】____ are the meat and fish group, the fruit and vegetable group, and the bread and rice group. Each meal should have at ___【小题4】___ one food from all the four main groups. With all these food together, you will be __【小题5】____ enough energy during the day.It’s easy to get into bad eating __【小题6】___. You may eat your breakfast in a hurry to get to school on time. Or you may not have time for a good lunch. It may seem easy to _【小题7】 your supper with fish and chips all the time. But you will find ___【小题8】__tired during these days and you can’t think quickly.Watching what you eat will help keep your body __【小题9】_ and strong. It’s also good to take some exercise. It will __【小题10】_ you eat more if you take a walk or play games in the open air. Having a good eating habit with some exercise is the key to your health.
完形填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)Do you like to visit the zoo in our city? Zoo is a good place ___(16)____. There is a zoo ____(17)___a river and a small mountain. It’s very big and there are a lot of tall trees in it. We can see a lot of golden fish(金鱼) in it, they have all kinds of ____(18)_____ . Some are red, some are yellow, some are white and some are black. They are swimming in the water. And they are very _____(19)_____.We can see a hill. About twenty ____(20)____ are playing on it. Some are asking people for ____(21)_____. The little monkeys are in their mothers’ arms. They are very interesting and children_____(22)_____ them very much. We can also see the elephants. They are very strong(强壮的). The ____(23)_____are very tall. The pandas’ house is next to the monkey hill. There are ____(24)___ pandas ---one is sitting in the trees and the other is sleeping on the grass. They look very shy and cute. What ___(25)___ animals do you like?【小题1】 A has fun&&&& B. have fun&&&& C. have a fun&&&&& D. to have fun【小题2】A.acrossB.next toC.betweenD.near【小题3】.A.colorsB.agesC.clothesD.books【小题4】.A.uglyB.smartC.beautifulD.red【小题5】A.monkeysB.monkeiesC.elephantD.elephants【小题6】.A.foodB.booksC.paperD.belp【小题7】.A.watchB.likeC.readD.play【小题8】A.penguinsB.lionsC.tigersD.giraffes【小题9】A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four【小题10】A.otherB.the otherC.anotherD.others
完形填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)Do you like to visit the zoo in our city? Zoo is a good place ___(16)____. There is a zoo ____(17)___a river and a small mountain. It’s very big and there are a lot of tall trees in it. We can see a lot of golden fish(金鱼) in it, they have all kinds of ____(18)_____ . Some are red, some are yellow, some are white and some are black. They are swimming in the water. And they are very _____(19)_____.We can see a hill. About twenty ____(20)____ are playing on it. Some are asking people for ____(21)_____. The little monkeys are in their mothers’ arms. They are very interesting and children_____(22)_____ them very much. We can also see the elephants. They are very strong(强壮的). The ____(23)_____are very tall. The pandas’ house is next to the monkey hill. There are ____(24)___ pandas ---one is sitting in the trees and the other is sleeping on the grass. They look very shy and cute. What ___(25)___ animals do you like?【小题1】 A has fun&&&& B. have fun&&&& C. have a fun&&&&& D. to have fun【小题2】A.acrossB.next toC.betweenD.near【小题3】.A.colorsB.agesC.clothesD.books【小题4】.A.uglyB.smartC.beautifulD.red【小题5】A.monkeysB.monkeiesC.elephantD.elephants【小题6】.A.foodB.booksC.paperD.belp【小题7】.A.watchB.likeC.readD.play【小题8】A.penguinsB.lionsC.tigersD.giraffes【小题9】A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four【小题10】A.otherB.the otherC.anotherD.others
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。Every country has its own way of cooking. American people have their way of cooking, don't they?Most people in the United States like fast food, but if you think that American people don't like cooking, you are wrong. It's true that most Americans eat fast food for their breakfast and lunch, but they also think cooking is interesting. Parents see the importance of teaching their children how to cook, and most Americans say that home cooked meals are the best.Americans have their own way of cooking. For example, baking& (烘烤) is the most popular way of cooking in America. Most American families have ovens. American cooks pay attention to (注意) the balance of food. In planning a big meal, they try to cook meat, a few vegetables, some bread and often some sweet food. They also like to make the meal look beautiful. There are many kinds of food of different colors, so the meal is healthy and looks beautiful, too.【小题1】Most Americans &&&&&&&A.don't like cookingB.cook food in the morningC.eat fast foodD.like having a picnic【小题2】Most Americans &&&&&&&A.don't eat fast food for their breakfast or lunchB.have fast food for their breakfast or lunchC.like to eat fast food for supperD.don't have breakfast or lunch【小题3】&&&&&&&is the most popular way of cooking in the USA.A. Baking&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Cutting&&&&&&& C. Frying&&&&& D. Boiling【小题4】How does an American cook balance different kinds of food?A.He cooks a lot of meat.B.He cooks meat, vegetables, bread and sweet food for a big meal. C.He makes the food delicious.D.He cooks a lot of vegetable.【小题5】Which is right according to the passage? A.The meal looks beautiful because the food is in different colors. B.American people do not like to cook food at home.C.American parents do not like to teach their children to cook.D.Most people in the United States don't like fast food at all.
来源:学年江西吉安朝宗实验学校七年级下期期中考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
—The supermarket is crowded(拥挤的). There are ___________ people there.—Yeah, and the things there are always ______________ expensive(贵的).A. much tooB. to manyC. much tooD. too much
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 wherearetheflowers 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信