going bananas和going bananass区别

我喜欢香蕉用英语怎么说?I like banana.I like bananas.I like the banana.I like the bananas.到底哪种说法对啊?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like banana。(我喜欢香蕉)
第一种就是正确的
I like banana
I like bananas.
第二种好些
是的1种,一定。
第一种,I like banana。这里banana是作为一种水果种类来说的,因此都用单数I like the banana就是特指某个banana了
I like a banana
a 不是一个
I like bananas.是指香蕉的统称。I like the banana.是特指这根香蕉。第二种是对的。
第二种最佳。说明:香蕉在这里是泛指,所以介词“the”绝对不能加,除非在特定的场景下你指这香蕉说“I like the bananas.”,说明你不喜欢吃眼前的其他水果等食物。另外banana是可数名词,你又不是就吃一个,所以要用复数。
后三种多对,不过他们是不一样的。(2)我喜欢香蕉(各种各样的品种都包括)(3)我喜欢香蕉(专指一种或一个)(4)我喜欢香蕉(专指一个品种或是一些)
四种说法都是对的。。。楼主不要迷惑大家拉 。。
作为英语名词 要么用冠词修饰 要么用复数 所以哪个正确应该很清楚了
第二个最好,其他的都不准确~~~
EAT BANANA!
扫描下载二维码你吃的到底是香蕉还是芭蕉?_新浪教育_新浪网
实用英语:你吃的到底是香蕉还是芭蕉?
你吃的到底是香蕉还是芭蕉?
  香蕉是人们熟知并喜食的热带水果。它含有丰富的蛋白质、维生素、微量元素以及食物纤维,是水果中的营养佳品。但还有一种外形、颜色与香蕉及其相似的芭蕉,南方很常见,北方的超市里也经常出售。但人们疑惑的是,这两种水果营养上到底有什么不同呢?
  “香蕉和芭蕉同属芭蕉科,在形、色、味上都很相近”。华南农业大学园艺学院果树栽培系教授冯奇瑞告诉《生命时报》记者,从外观上看,香蕉棱少,形体长圆,果柄短,未成熟时为青绿色,成熟后转为金黄色,果肉为黄白色,横断面近圆形。而芭蕉比香蕉长、粗大、棱多,一头略大,另一头略小,果柄较长,芭蕉果皮呈灰黄色,果肉是乳白色,横断面为扁圆形。从味道上分辨,香蕉味道浓甜,而芭蕉果肉细致油滑,但回味中略带一些酸涩。
  “芭蕉和香蕉相比,营养价值差别不大,都属于高钾食物,镁的含量也很丰富。现代医学证实,钾能维持正常的血压与心跳,防止血压上升及肌肉痉挛,而镁则具有消除疲劳的效果,而且,香蕉中的糖分可迅速转化为葡萄糖,立刻被人体吸收,是一种快速的能量来源,这也是很多运动员喜欢在比赛期间食用香蕉的原因。”冯奇瑞介绍说。此外,从营养学的角度看,芭蕉更温性一些,含有更为丰富的膳食纤维和大量的水溶性植物纤维,所以,其润肠通便的功效,也更胜香蕉一筹,治疗便秘的效果更佳。因此,芭蕉更适合胃寒的人以及老年人。
  冯奇瑞提醒,无论购买了哪一种香蕉,都应尽量在3―4天内食用完,并且无需放于冰箱,储存在16℃左右的常温下就可以了。
  (以上内容转自人民网)
  小编:因为香蕉口感较好,而芭蕉回味中带着一些酸涩,所以香蕉比较受消费者欢迎,价格较高。市场上也有些不良商家利用消费者分不清楚香蕉和芭蕉的区别,用芭蕉冒充价格较高的香蕉。以后在买香蕉还是买芭蕉的时候,我们自己也能分辨喽!
  Plantain is the common name for herbaceous plants of the genus Musa. The fruit they produce is generally used for cooking, in contrast to the soft, sweet banana. There is no formal botanical distinction between bananas and plantains, and the use of either term is based purely on how the fruits are consumed。
芭蕉(Plantain)
香蕉(Banana)
Used as a vegetable
Eaten as a fruit
Longer than bananas
Shorter than plantains
Thicker skin
Thinner skin
Resemble green bananas, but may be green, yellow or black
Color is green when not fully ripe, yellow when ripe
电话:010-
  16:16
  18:58
  21:02
  17:06
  19:41
不支持FlashMy favourite fruit is banana还是bananas?_百度知道FUNNY SONGS FOR KIDS, TEENS AND EVERYONE
Thanks for 450 million YouTube views of Songdrops songs!!
Bryant's Songs:
Funny Songs
Tongue Twisters and interactive songs
Funny and Cute Love Songs
Mom, Dad and Birthday Songs
Christmas and Holiday Songs
Halloween Songs
Best Songs EVER!
Relaxing, Soothing, and Bedtime Songs
More Serious Songs
Sarah Tells a Joke videos
Read rave reviews and check out the first 12 pages:
"Puddly The Penguin" is one of the sweetest books I have ever read! I cried twice while reading it to my seven-year-old son. He asked me if we could get more books like it. Thank you, Bryant Oden, for this heartfelt contribution!!!
-Heather H.
CDs and Song Downloads
The Songdrops Collection, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
(40 songs each!)
About Bryant
Support New Songs
Sometimes I get asked if there's a way to contribute to the new songs fund. So I've set up this Paypal Donate button for those who wish to help in that way.
And thanks!
Duck Song T Shirts
Some Comments
"I'm a 17 year old guy enlisting in the Marine Corps and I love the Duck Song." ~Kyle
"When I'm down, I listen to your songs and they cheer me right up."~Tony
"I'm almost 35 years old, and I can come home from a long, hard, bad day at work and listen to your songs and feel instantly better. ^.^ "~Kristy
"My whole high school totally loves The Duck Song!" ~Mike
"Bryant Oden is by far one of the best musical artists I have heard in a long long time" ~Eddy
"Please keep doing what you are doing. your songs make people so so so happy. ; )"
"The Duck Song is the most popular song at my school right now. Everyone's singing it" ~Matt
"Your songs put a smile on my face even at my darkest moments. thank you for making me smile (:
" ~Vanessa
"I am inspired by what you do and I am thrilled my children love your work.
Please don't ever stop".~Gale
"I sent your songs to my daughter who is a math teacher. She played the duck songs to her students. Now high school students are singing the duck song in the hall ways in Mississippi. LOL!" ~Rhonda
"We finally had our party yesterday and your CDs were a big hit. Amazing talent. It is so nice to have children's songs that bear endless repetition!"~Paul
"We have a 5 yr old and a 20 month old who love your music!!! It's actually music that we, as adults, can listen to and not go crazy when we hear it over and over again. Good Job!!!" ~Pam
"The BFF Song is mine and my bestfriends actual bestfriend song!!! we sing it to each other daily, especially if we get upset with each other cause we can never stay mad. It reminds us why we love each other and are besties <3
"Who knew that a little duck could make me so happy?
Got any grapes?"
Annoying Videos
Other Stuff
Bryant's Latest Funny Song, The Cat Song:
Here&#8217;s the Youtube video for The Banana Song
Song Credits:
Melody and most of the lyrics by Bryant Oden
Piano by Nathan Oden
Funny songs for kids| Karaoke sing along songs and music videos, with words on screen, for kids and schools | Funny Kids' Songs | Sweet relaxing children's songs | bedtime songs |
Funny Youtube Videos for Kids & classrooms | Children songs lyrics chords & guitar tabs.
All Songdrops songs (C) Bryant Oden}

我要回帖

更多关于 do you like bananas 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信