半寸时光别墅下句是什么

您要找的是不是:
在我清理这些书前,有半寸的灰尘积在上面。
DUST】There was half an inch of dust on the books before I cleaned them.
慢慢的向下移动你的拇指及食指约半寸,然后重复,直到把这一动作变成了你下半身的习惯(5—10次)。
Move your thumbs or knuckles half an inch down and repeat until you've worked your way through the whole lower back (5-10 times).
这台迷你机床的大小正好——要是在Y 方向上再少半寸,那这活可就难干了。
The Mini-Mill was just big enough for the job - half an inch less travel on the Y-axis would have made the job extremely difficult.
腰围:在高于肚脐半寸测量,或者在你腰最细的地方
Waist: Measure a half-inch above your belly button or at the smallest part of your waist
菠萝用利刀切去上部的三分之一,挖去果肉成菠萝盅,取100克菠萝肉切成半寸丁状待用。
Using a sharp knife, remove the flesh from the skins. Cut the flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
最简单的办法就是在短腿的那边的鞋子里垫进去一块半寸高的泡沫状的东西——海绵就是个不错的选择。
This may be as simple as putting a piece of 1/2" foam rubber into your running shoe; a makeup sponge would probably be just right.
雪橇在一连串猛烈颤动中半寸、一寸、两寸地前进了,虽然如此,却再没有完全停下来。
The sled lurched ahead in what appeared a rapid succession of jerks , though it never really came to a dead stop again … half an inch .
基曼:五英尺十寸半,我想我现在可能又长高了半寸,到五英尺十一寸了。
Kidman: I'm five ten and a half, but I think now maybe I've grown half an inch and I'm five eleven.
他的话让我如梦初醒,我认识到自己是站在半寸厚的地壳上,下面就是火山口。
It scared me broad awake, and made me comprehend that I was standing on a half-inch crust, with a crater underneath.
当她的头发长了半寸多长,Lovell决定向她的世界表明自己正在经历着化疗。
When she had a half-inch of hair on her head, she decided to show the world that she'd gone through chemotherapy.
“为了营救,干杯,”沃尔夫对着前向观察窗外的嘎鲁达星敬酒,把酒瓶举到嘴边。他吞下一口,瓶中下了半寸,身上一阵战栗。
To rescues, " Wolff said now, toasting Garuda through the forward viewport and lifting the bottle to his lips. He gulped down half an inch and shuddered."
列印时左、右留白各一寸,上、下以半寸到一寸为宜。
Print when left, right imagery each one inch, up, down to half inches to one inch advisable.
这时我总是很不耐烦,眼睛半寸也不离开屏幕地说:“你想点你别的事行不行?
At this time I'm always impatient, his eyes never leave the screen half an inch, said: "Do you want to point something else you all right?"
借着月光他把每颗稻苗都拔高了半寸,当他全部拔完已经是早晨了。
One by one, he pulled up2 the young plants by half an inch. When he finished pulling, it was already morning.
我想应该是六寸半。
Six and a half, I believe.
而在之前的研究中,穿上一寸半的高跟鞋也只不过为膝关节扭力矩带来了额外的20%的负担。
Walking in inch-and-a-half high stilettos onlyworsened knee torque by about 20 percent in previous studies.
他身藏一把九寸半的利刃,想试试老师到底怕不怕死。
He carried a dagger nine and a half inches long to determine whether or not the teacher was afraid to die.
他用皂荚木做一张桌子,长二寸,宽一寸,高一寸半。
They made the table of acacia wood-two cubits long, a cubit wide, and a cubit and a half high.
用精金作施恩座,长二寸半,宽一寸半。
He made the atonement cover of pure gold-two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide.
比撒列用皂荚木做柜,长二寸半,宽一寸半,高一寸半。
Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood-two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high.
我有两个兄弟,JamesandLarry,身高五尺四寸和五尺五寸半,他们给予了我所能要的一切。
I got two brothers, James and Larry, five four and five five in height. They give me all I could ever ask for.
每块长十寸,宽一寸半;
Each frame was ten cubits long and a cubit and a half wide
但是有时候逼们太糟糕了(直接翻译是“逼们有太多的大便”)导致她们自己成了混蛋(屁眼儿)。因为逼跟屁眼儿之间的距离才只有一寸半。
But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes.
白兔两只长长的耳朵,足有二寸半,内里一层是粉赤色的皮,表面毛茸茸的,我想它的听觉肯定很灵敏。
White rabbit two long ears, feet have 2 inches in half, inside layer is pink skin, outside furry, I think it's auditory must be very sensitive.
她那十六岁少女时代正当发育的体格显得异常圆匀,一对小馒头式的乳房隐伏在白色印度绸的衬裙内,却有小半部分露出在衬裙上端,将寸半阔的网状花边挺起,好像绷得紧紧似的。
She was sixteen and just at the age when her developing figure had reached a plump perfection. Her rounded breasts seemed to be bursting out of the close confines of her lace-edged white silk slip.
把大绳穿到一寸半的蛇皮接绳器内,保证适当就位,长度足够。
Attach a 1-1/2 inch snake to the drilling line. Ensure that the snake is correctly in place over its full length.
要么是第一半部分要么是第二半部分都会显示在房间里放上一台21寸的正播放着成人智力竞赛的电视机是危险之举。
For either the first or second half of the session, a 21-inch TV in the room displayed the adult quiz show "Jeopardy!".
1/3块12寸的芝士批萨,蔬菜沙拉(两杯生菜和半杯的切片番茄、洋葱和蘑菇);两勺脱脂沙拉酱。
Dinner. One-third of a 12-inch crust cheese pizza; green salad (2 cups lettuce with 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes, red onions and mushrooms); 2 tablespoons fat-free salad dressing.
1/3块12寸的芝士批萨,蔬菜沙拉(两杯生菜和半杯的切片番茄、洋葱和蘑菇);两勺脱脂沙拉酱。
Dinner. One-third of a 12-inch crust cheese pizza; green salad (2 cups lettuce with 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes, red onions and mushrooms); 2 tablespoons fat-free salad dressing.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您的位置:&&
其它分类:展开半寸时光最新章节_半寸时光724全文阅读半寸时光
当前位置: &
最新章节:
《半寸时光》
作者:&&&&http://www.zilang.net/54/54486/&&&&(下载请分享)
半寸时光最新章节提示:
&&1、注:《半寸时光》的版权归作者所有, 且半寸时光小说由书友上传或来自于互联网,如果侵犯了您的权利请联系我们,我们将支付稿酬或者删除,谢谢!&&2、的小说半寸时光非常精彩,本站只提供试看,如果喜欢请支持的正版半寸时光小说。&&3、半寸时光最新章节、半寸时光全文阅读、半寸时光5200,、、、尽在安全检查中...
请打开浏览器的javascript,然后刷新浏览器
< 浏览器安全检查中...
还剩 5 秒&}

我要回帖

更多关于 半寸时光说说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信