以my room作文小作文为题40词左右

My room作文100字_英语作文_小学生作文_课堂作文网
您的位置: >
作者:Ken Meng推荐访问:
My room is very nice.What's in your room.
There's a bookcase in my room.There're many books in it.And there is a bed near the bookcase.There is a desk beside the door.There is a computer on it.
This is my room.I like my room very much.Do you like my room?
(qq:,加QQ必须说明你是谁)
和相关的小学生作文:
英语作文频道最新更新
英语作文频道点击量排行榜扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
以“my room”为题写一篇小作文,40个词左右,语句通顺,并使用适当的方位介词
輕浮182次围观
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
In my bedroom,there
small bed ,a desk ,a chair .and a computer.theshelf is
front of the bed.the desk is near my bed,the computer is on the desk .I like playing computer game after school.this is my bedroom,do you have a room like this?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初一作文:My room
来源:  22:11:55 【】 
姓名:赵宇欣 班级:七年九班 联系电话: 详细地址:吉林省 延吉市 宏发小区  I have a room.It's not big,but it's really tidy.You can see a map of China on the wall.There is a big bed in my room.My quilt&and&pillows are&on the bed.I have a bookcase is next to my bed.It is red.My books are on the bookcase.Some keys are on my desk.My computer is on my desk,too.Under my chair you can see a soccer ball ,and the chair is under the desk.This is my room.I like it very much.Do you like it?1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-My room-小学作文-小荷作文网:记叙文My room临潼区骊山中心小学 E-mail:  I like in my room. And you?
  I have a room, it is not big, but I like it very much.     Across the door, a window. , below the window are a desk, there is a desk lamp, I will wr On the wall of the right side is a single bed, there is a pink pillow and
The left side wall of the corner there is a computer desk, which draw a Mickey Mouse, and a computer;By the way, there are two picture on wall, a pair of is my picture, a pair of was painted by my sister and I together.   小荷作文网   I like in my room, And you?          翻译:     我有一个房间,它不大,但我很喜欢它。     门的对面是一扇窗户,下面是一个桌子,上面有一个台灯,我会在这里写作业,在右边的墙旁边是一个床,上面有一个粉红色的枕头、床单和被子;左边墙的角落有一个电脑桌,画着一个米老鼠,上面有一台电脑。对了,有两副图片挂在墙壁上,一副是我画的,一副是我姐姐和我一起画的。     我非常喜欢我的房间,你呢?  
    &&位置:发表区 & 年级:小学5 关键字English,Theroom作文id:796018 来源:原创
字数:562 投稿日期: 18:44:00 点击:次&
点评&网友打分:(综合分:) &欢迎你投下宝贵一票(不能更改,入门级不能打分,选择收藏将进入我的珍藏)。+2收藏 精品 点+1还行 发表 点-1真糟 退稿 点 && &}

我要回帖

更多关于 my room 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信