八篇英语英语日记过去式及翻译日记20字

过去式英语作文20字六年级
您好:On Saturday morning,I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes.In the afternoon,I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine,my parents' and my brother's.On Sunday,I played football in the ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语日记用过去式
Today was very hot and the weather was dry,especially at midday.I think that no things could be more intolerable then this.At this moment,the sky bacame black,then the rian started soon....
一般来说发生在过去的事情都用过去时,但一般比较随意的日记也不会讲究
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语八篇周记 用过去式写 每篇60字
关于奥运的 The lucky baby first time declares a position MV Austria transported the subject music " 2008 " the MV real-life scenery photography to the day before yesterday evening officially in 81 factories open machine,this section of MV first time used the lucky baby image in the image photography." 2008 " composes music,the great light by the famous composer Artemisia stelleriana auspicious light arranges the tune,combines " the classical fashion " by the Western happy 7 people the performance,MV New Year's Day the bilingual party always directs Luo by 2006 great directs and first time uses in this party,on December 31st the evening in central 3 set,central 9 set,Yang regards the Spanish French frequency channel first time meets with everywhere audiences.关于奥运开幕式的 At 20:00 on August 8,have attracted worldwide attention,the whole nation look forward to the Beijing Olympic Games was unveiled in the National Stadium.This is "a momentum of the qualities of the epic masterpiece" and "a strong and influential power of the arts" and a high degree of enrichment to show the Chinese nation's dream of glory and greatly inspired the Chinese people's sense of national pride.关于菲尔普斯的 Phelps has versatile players to the people that he is the most comprehensive history of a swimming athletes in his freestyle,backstroke,breaststroke and butterfly in the four position is one of the world swimming leader.He won 20 U.S.swimming champion,is 200 metres butterfly (1 minute 53 seconds 93),the 200-meter individual medley (1 minute 55 seconds 94) and 400 meters individual medley (4 minutes 9 seconds 09) three world records The holder.关于刘翔不能参加比赛的 Enter here over on August 18,is a long time ago,I remind myself to pay attention a day,because China's飞人on this day in Beijing's nest stadium on takeoff,I have been so looking forward to several rounds of group赛the past,Liu Xiang finally see the emergence of this to let people excited about it.However,trial run,Liu Xiang are Meitoujinsuo,the pace of walking can also see a clear heel pain and makes him pain Nanren.This makes our hearts have been Jiujin,and since then we have the worry that his injury will not affect competition,will not cause him physical harm,will…… and when he 关于要开学的 i will try my best to study subjects,i will correct my faults and put down my mostly heart to the next turn.study is my most important things,i must know
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
旅行日记: 第一篇: 《Washington D.C.》 Washington, DC is uniquely cosmopolitan yet comfortable. The seat of U.S. Government, it is where people of power and prestige meet to influence the course ...
扫描下载二维码求3篇英语日记,分别用过去时、将来时、现在时.每篇80字
summer. My
afraid,then
said:" it's
look. They
said:" it's
frightened.
( 算你的运气好,我刚好有一篇,是91字的)将来时和现在时等一下哈!
我只需要一个将来时了。。。是写礼拜天的
可以是周末吗?
Plans for the weekend
星期五,我将会做完所有作业,然后和爸爸妈妈看电视做游戏。
Friday, I will finish all the homework, then father and mother watch TV play.
星期六,上午我会早早的起床读英语、听英语,复习所有的科目。
Saturday morning, I get up early to read English, listening to English, to review all the subjects.
下午我将会和我的朋友一起到体育场打篮球或者是踢足球,到4点的时侯我会回到家看电视,吃完晚饭后在温习一下上午复习科目。
Afternoon I will and my friends together to play basketball or football stadium, until 4 when I come home to watch TV after dinner, in a review at review subject.
星期天,上午我要在家睡觉,大约在10点的时候才起床,看看书。
Sunday morning, I want to sleep at home, about 10 times to get up, read a book.
下午时我会上网玩游戏,和好友聊聊天,逛逛贴吧。
Afternoon I will play games online, and friends to chat, hit the post bar.
晚上会预习和复习公课,然后睡觉!
Night of the preview and review of public courses, and then go to bed!
Plans for the weekend
Friday, I will finish all the homework, then father and mother watch TV play.
Saturday morning, I get up early to read English, listening to English, to review all the subjects.
Afternoon I will and my friends together to play basketball or football stadium, until 4 when I come home to watch TV after dinner, in a review at review subject.
Sunday morning, I want to sleep at home, about 10 times to get up, read a book.
Afternoon I will play games online, and friends to chat, hit the post bar.
Night of the preview and review of public courses, and then go to bed!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语过去式日记 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信