我要努力得到我想要的一切” 翻译成英语!!!正确的选择大于努力啊

求英语好的大神帮忙翻译歌词!!_百度知道
求英语好的大神帮忙翻译歌词!!
t forget you anymoreI realized my heart was missing you every dayAnd ever since I closed the doorOh how I'Cos right in your arms is where I wanna beI loved it when you would get closer 've left them all in my phoneOur anniversary I can't forget you anymoreI realized my heart was missing you every dayAnd ever since I closed the doorOh how I't help but celebrate aloneHow did I say goodbye 's too late but I will try a hundred timesI can'til your feeling my heart beatI don'cos we promised to be forever Now you'm needing you I know it's crazy to sayI keep falling back in love with you nowI know I let you go can we start over againI's just a lonely roadI't bear these feelings're not homeI feel like I can're goneIt'm not importantAnd I can'm spending hours going thru all of the emails that I keptYou would send me smiley facesyeah I's too late but I will try a hundred timesI can&#39It'Cos you know just how much I love youI wish that you were holding on to meSo can you please come back's crazy to sayI keep falling back in love with you nowI know I let you go can we start over againWm losing sleep without youAll the nights I laid my headOn you I wish for more and moreYou are all I want when you'm needing you I know it&#39, and who are you withAnd what are you doing nowI get so nervous on the days I don'cos now it't see you aroundAnd the times we aren't ever be the same't talking I feel like I&#39
提问者采纳
t forget you anymore我再也无法忘记你I realized my heart was missing you every day我真切感受到自己的心每天都在想念你And ever since I closed the door每当我关上房门Oh how I's crazy to say噢,我们还能重新开始吗WCos right in your arms is where I wanna be因为你的臂膀是我最安心的港湾I loved it when you would get closer &#39,我知道这很疯狂 I keep falling back in love with you now我现在准备随时与你重返爱河I know I let you go can we start over again我知道我让你离开,我是那么需要你,和谁在一起 And what are you doing now你现在在做什么I get so nervous on the days I don'm spending hours going thru all of the emails that I kept我花大量时间不停浏览我保存的电子邮件 You would send me smiley faces你会给我发送笑脸表情yeah I't forget you anymore我再也无法忘记你I realized my heart was missing you every day我真切感受到自己的心每天都在想念你And ever since I closed the door每当我关上房门Oh how I'Cos you know just how much I love you因为你知道我是那么爱你I wish that you were holding on to me我祈祷你一直在为我坚守 So can you please come back所以请你快回来've left them all in my phone耶;s too late but I will try a hundred times尽管迟但我还是会努力哪怕一百次 I can&#39,我把它们都存到了我的手机里Our anniversary I can're gone因为我们曾发誓海枯石烂现在你却离我而去了It'til your feeling my heart beat你不断靠近直到感受到我的心跳我喜欢这样的感觉I don't ever be the same我感觉自己已不像从前'm needing you I know it&#39,我是那么需要你;cos now it'm not important彼此沉默的那个时期我感觉自己无关紧要 And I can'm losing sleep without you没有你我无法安然入睡 All the nights I laid my head枕着你睡的多少夜晚On you I wish for more and more我祈祷永永远远You are all I want when you'cos we promised to be forever Now you't talking I feel like I&#39,我们还能重新开始吗I's too late but I will try a hundred times尽管迟但我还是会努力哪怕一百次I can&#39It're not home你不在家的日子我想的全是你I feel like I can't see you around你不在身边的日子里我变得敏感紧张And the times we aren&#39,我知道这很疯狂 I keep falling back in love with you now我现在准备随时与你重返爱河I know I let you go can we start over again我知道我让你离开;m needing you I know it&#39, and who are you with你现在在哪;s crazy to say噢;t bear these feelings我无法忍受这样的感觉't help but celebrate alone每年的纪念日我都情不自禁地独自庆祝 How did I say goodbye 's just a lonely road我该如何说再见在这条寂寞的公路上I&#39
提问者评价
谢谢 !十分感谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
与谁在一起,我重新再爱着你我知道是我放你走的?因为我想投入你怀里我特爱你靠在我身上聆听我的心跳我不知道为何一直让你离开,我感觉紧张万分我们无语相对的时候,唯有我孤独地过 我怎会说再见的,我们是否可以重来我在埋头重阅所有保存的电邮 你传给我的那些充满笑容的照片是的? 还有?没有你在身边!我多么需要你,你能够归来吗?如今只剩一条孤零零的路没有你我彻夜难眠 那些夜晚我把头枕在你身上对你有越来越多的索求没你在家,你是我想要的一切我感觉我已不可同日而语因为我们许诺永不变心,尽管这么说有点像疯子 如今,我们是否可以重来如今你在哪里!我多么需要你,尽管这么说有点像疯子 如今,感觉自已微不足道 我确实无法承受这些情感因为你知道我是多爱你多希望你会紧抓住我 所以,你在干啥呢,我重新再爱着你我知道是我放你走的太迟了但我将会百般尝试我已无法对你忘怀我意识到我的心每天在想你自从把你拒之门外后啊,现在你却走了 太迟了但我将会百般尝试我已无法对你忘怀我意识到我的心每天在想你自从把你拒之门外后啊,这里太孤单寂寞了,我都收集在我的手机里我们的纪念日
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我只翻译了前2段虽然太迟了。?我每天花上数小时来看看我们之间的所有电子邮件,我们能否重来,我知道说这些很疯狂我一直在爱着你我知道是我让你走的,,但我还会再尝试一百次;我再也不能忘记你我知道我的心每天都在想你自从我关上了那扇门哦我是多么需要你,有不好的地方请多原谅如你觉得OK 我再试着翻翻。。,我是按照我的意思来翻的
我尽力帮到你!
什么意思?
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
你是我想要的一切的英文
英文翻译you're all i'm thinking of:&&&&you:&&&&Semantics:&&&&I; me:&&&& wish:&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...:&&&& everything
例句与用法When i wake up in the morning . you are all i see . when i think about you . and how happy you make me . you ' re
you ' r i l that you are all to me当我在早晨醒来.我看到的只有你.当我想你的时候.你让我快乐无比.你是我想要的一切.你的我需要的一切.我凝视着你.知道.你是我的一切When i wake up in the morning . when i think about you . and how happy you make me . you ' re
you ' r i l that you are all to me当我在早晨醒来.我看到的只有你;当我想你的时候,你让我快乐无比,你是我想要的一切;你的我需要的一切.我凝视着你,知道,价钱是我的一切&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
你是我想要的一切的英文翻译,你是我想要的一切英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译你是我想要的一切,你是我想要的一切的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved没有得到我想要的我将得到更好的.求英文翻译
Although I didn't get what I wanted,I have confidence in getting something better in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码All you want, I will try to make it a reality! 的翻译是:所有你想要我会试着使它成为现实 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
All you want, I will try to make it a reality!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
所有你想要的,我将尽力使之成为现实!
所有你想要我会试着使它成为现实 !
所有你想要我会试着使它成为现实 !
你想要的一切,我会尝试作出的事实!
您要的所有,我将设法做它现实!
相关内容&a我们应当养成这种习惯 We must form this habit & a这个电子大赛来的似乎很漫长,走的却急匆匆的。 This electronic big game comes to be as if very long, walks hurriedly actually. & a06 X 20' CONTA INERS SAID TO CONTAIN 990 PIECES OF AFRICAN WOOD 06 X 20 ' CONTA INERS认为包含非洲木头990个片断 & athe officials often visited the(东部的)parts of the country the officials often visited the (eastern part) parts of the country & atake a photo of the morkey 采取morkey的相片 & a只是牵挂着你 正在翻译,请等待... & aWe have sent you an e-mail with a confirmation link. You must follow the confirmation link in order to validate your e-mail address before logging in. You should receive this email in minutes. If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact support. 我们送了您电子邮件以确认链接。 您必须跟随确认链接为了在登录之前确认您的电子邮件。 您在分钟应该接受这电子邮件。 如果您不接受它在24个小时之内,请与支持联系。 & airritation lccur 芦荟胶凝体的自然安慰性的物产显示提供安心从晒斑,虫咬,皮肤irratations,并且烘干破裂的skin.aloe胶凝体也是剥皮润肤霜的优秀补充,留给您的皮肤软,新和年轻看。 & ayou can see his warm smile 正在翻译,请等待...
& anavigate to settings by moving the 5-way controller down, then pressing the 5-way controller to select 驾驶对设置通过移动5方式控制器下来,然后按5方式控制器选择 & aWe all love playing mahjong I lost you reimburse me some when I is very happy 正在翻译,请等待...
& aa kid may say 孩子可以说 & atime can be alwneg extruded like sponge 时间可以是alwneg挤压了象海绵 & aI have to leave now!nice to meet you !see you again! 我必须现在离开! 见到你很高兴! 再次再见! & a刺身法国鹅肝 Punctures the body France foie gras & a促进商务创新 Promotion commerce innovation & a请我们俩打小学开始就是最要好的朋友输入您需要翻译的文本!X-Mailer: UCENTER_HOME 2.0 Please input the text which you need to translate! X-Mailer: UCENTER_HOME 2.0 & aWhen the night falls, my alone soul intoxicated in The inside loud
music ... 正在翻译,请等待...
& a大象是对人类有用的动物 The elephant is to the human useful animal & aYou’re not wrong 您不错误 & a遥远的回忆 Remote recollection & ait not clear what cause reactive hypoglycemia 它不清楚什么起因易反应的低血糖症 & a他所有的钱都花在邮票上了 His all money all spent in the postage stamp & a不想把自己和别人对比。 Does not want oneself and others contrast. & a我爸爸是本县县长 My daddy is this county county magistrate & a离······很远 To · · · · · · very far & aShe called me to her room 她叫我对她的室 & awhen it comes to second hand cars 当它来到中间人汽车 & a和外国人练习英语口语,分享共同兴趣爱好,交流学习英语的经验 Practices English spoken language with the foreigner, the share common interest hobby, the exchange study English experience & a取得很多好的成绩 Obtains very many good result & a让我总是能感受到你的心跳就在左边 Enable me always to feel your palpitation in the left side & a在老国王哈姆雷特未死之前,我们的王子殿下是娇嫩而高贵的。 Has not died before old King Hamlet, our prince your highness is tender and delicate and noble. & a她是世界上最伟大的乒乓球运动员之一。 She is in the world one of greatest ping pong athletes. & aWould you like to have it delivered to you? 您要不要有它被输送到您? & ai want see you in person 我要看见您亲自 & a鲜血淋漓 Dripping with blood & aonline only for the murthe 在网上仅为murthe & a爱好足球,音乐,上网等 Hobby soccer, music, surfer and so on & a对时尚有敏锐的嗅觉 Has the keen sense of smell to the fashion & a削除 ID & a我最喜欢音乐学校。 I most like music school. & aargueing argueing & a在人口出生率上升和死亡率降低的冲击下 Reduce in the proportion of births to population rise and the mortality rate under impact & a他刚刚获得驾驶执照 He just obtained the driver's license & ayou win 100? 您胜利100 ? & adeath using an in vitro cell cytotoxicity assay.Many of the initial 死亡使用一个体外细胞细胞毒性分析用试样。许多最初 & a超越爱情 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你能告诉我您的照片、 李雷吗? 你能告诉我您的照片、李雷吗? & athe 2nd international congress on image and signal processing 第2国际国会与图象和信号处理 & aCPU speed is measured in which of the following? CPU速度被测量以下? & aThe cutting diagrams show the placement of the pattern on the fabric 切口图在织品显示样式的安置 & a以及他在威登堡求学之前的宫庭生活经历。 Before as well as he studies the palace courtyard life experience in the wittenberg. & ayour username must be 5-15 characters in length, contain only letters and numbers and begin with a letter 您的用户名必须是5-15个字符长,包含仅信件和数字和从信件开始 & a在戴上戒指之前,我有话要问你们,希望你们郑重地回答 In puts on in front of the ring, I have the speech to have to ask you, hoped you replied seriously & acan you show me your photos,li,lei? 您能否显示我您的相片,锂,列伊? & ahave we found life on other planets yet 有我们发现了生活在行星, & aAll you want, I will try to make it a reality! 您要的所有,我将设法做它现实! &我想要的一切,都会有的。———求翻译英文要专业一点的
万年弱受KFup6
I'm certainly to get everything I want.I'll seize everything I want in hand.I'm gonna get everything I want.All I want will be mine.个人认为第二种好一点哈~第四种太强势了。
为您推荐:
All I want is goint to come true.
All that I want will come true.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我想要用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信