为您推荐:
其他1条回答
what+why=whay小沈阳的那句:为什么呢?!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁two pieces歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
two pieces歌词的中文翻译
cause we fit together like, lost his way, two pieces of a broken heart I know where we could go and never feel let down again We can build sandcasltlesThere'll be the queen, cause right there in front of me There&#39, but I dont like to fall aslll never fall apart, we fit together right These dark clouds over me, you're only lost children, trying to find a friendTrying to find our way back home We don&#39, trying to find a friendTrying to find our way back home We dll be my kingWe's a boy, rain down and run away We&#39,s a girl in the window tears rolling down her face We&#39, cause wrll just get lost again We&#39, rain down and run away We&#39, two pieces of a broken heartAnd I like to lay my head down and fall asleep Oh, we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart There'll just get lost again We&#39, cause ll never fall apart, I&#39, we fit together right These dark clouds over me, cause we fit together right, rain down me and run away We&#39, cause we fit together right, looking for someone to play We ds a boy, cause we fit together right, so i'll just get lost again We&#39, we fit together right Thesell never fall apart, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a boy, so I&#39, so I'll never fall apart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求tears don`t fall歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
求tears don`t fall歌词的中文翻译
&#39,我看你睡;&#39, 你的眼泪唐麦&#92,s always someone fucking hanging on, i hear no screaming, 看到留在车内, 有&#92? 矩去世,我觉得我旁边正慢慢褪色,如果她知道我的耻辱吗; &#39,他们没有更多的,我正在慢慢地消失;&#39. This battered room i&#92。 这个房间殴打我&#92? There&#92? Your tears don&#92,他们撞车身边; ve的见过碎骨头愈合;笔秋天;t Fall-Bullet For My Valentine With blood shot eyes
't fall they crash around me, if i called her name。 有&#92, can anybody help m' &#39, The path i walk is in the wrong direction, The path i walk is in the wrong directionTears Don&#92,没有更多的, 有&#92, 她听到我,我&#92, There&#92, 能有人帮我把事情好吗; ■总有人他妈的吊, can anybody help m ■总有人他妈的吊, There\&#39, With my last breath i&#92, the warmth i feel beside me is slowly fading, 我的最后一刻; &#39, The visions left inside
'' ■总是有所不同不对走, W米呛, would she hold me,他们撞车身边; 'm hoping, The broken bones they heal no more, 温暖,如果她知道我的耻辱;&#39,如果我叫她的名字;s always something different going wrong? 你的眼泪唐麦&#92, 她呼吁自觉有罪返回家园,我是走在错误的方向发展;m choking? T '&#39, Her conscious calls the&#39, 她呼吁自觉有罪回家, 她持有我; 's always someone fucking hanging on, Wt fall they crash around me, if she knew my shame,我没有听到尖叫声;笔秋天.血开枪眼里, if i called her name,我是走在错误的方向发展? 有\s always something d ■总是有所不同不对走, 她听到我, My world is over one more time, 能有人帮我把事情好吗,如果我叫她的名字, Your tears don&#92,希望我的世界是一个有更多的时间, if she knew my shame, Will this ever end i&#92, ' &#39. There&#92, Her conscious calls the guilty to come home, 她持有我, 这将结束以往我\米
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
我用我充满血丝的眼睛看着你睡去
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
我能感受到的身边的温暖在慢慢地冰冷
Would she hear me if I called her name?
我呼唤她的名字她能不能听见?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?
她知道我的羞耻会不会拥抱我?
Theres always something different going wrong
总会有一些不同的错事
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
我走的路,是错误的方向
There's always someone fucking hanging on
总他妈的有人坚持不懈(我也不太会翻了)
Can anybody help me make things better?
会有人帮我扭转这糟糕的局面吗?
Your tears don't fall 你别哭
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping我睁着血红的双眼看你睡在身边
  The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading你留在我身上的体温渐渐消退
  Would she hear me if I calls her name?如果我叫她的名字她是否会听到
  Would she hold me if she knew my shame?如果知道我羞愧,她是否会抱紧我
  There's always something different going wrong我们总是这样那样做错
  The path I walk's in the wrong direction我们走的道路总是出错
  There's always someone fucking hanging on有些人总他妈的在彷徨
  Can anybody help me make things better?根本没人谁能帮我走出这肮脏的世界
  Your tears don't fall别流泪
  They crash around me那些...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速求tim mcgraw的《i like it,i love it》歌词中文翻译!!~~`_百度知道
速求tim mcgraw的《i like it,i love it》歌词中文翻译!!~~`
and dear I ain&t know what it is &acute, and openin&acute, but I can& my floors Crossin&acute, I But I like it,m gonna get fired if I don&til that girl got a hold of me Now I&s got me sayin&m gettin& that it keeps goin& up doors I&acute, Ill move a little closer She can& out the trash and I&acute, I love it, I want some more of it Spent forty-eight dollars last night at the county fair I throwed out my shoulder But I won her that teddy bear She&acute, I want some more of it I try so hard, I want some more of it My Mama and Daddy tried to teach me courtesy But it never sank in & on like this (cause) Repeat Chorus Got to wash my truck, countin&m sweepin& in too deep (but) C sugar-s lovin&t get some sleep My long lost buddies say I&s down on the sofa She&acute, darlin&m takin&bout that little gal&t seen the Braves play a game all year I&m holdin&acute: It rise above it Don& every kiss Prayin&acute, and dress up To pick her up to watch TV And she sit&acuteI like it
提问者采纳
But I like it, and dear.壳牌提出比较接近、双向.购买垃圾桶,现在肠撑伞openin起门Im taking out the trash and Im sweepin my floors.Im gonna get fired,在肠抓住太深.她斜面够我.Dont know what it is bout that little gals lovin、countin每吻Prayin that it keeps goin on like this.、亲爱,我斜面超越它:She cant get enough of me:大桥,肠第二天被撤职、I aint seen the braves play a game all year:Bridge,布特说.我不是看到所有braves玩玩,妍拉去说糖大饼,我想有更多的资讯.Now Im holding umbrellas and openin up doors.Crossin my fingers,她坐在沙发击,我爱它花48元昨晚在县公正I throwed out my shoulder but I won her that teddy bear,我爱它,穿我手指,如果我不该睡觉, I cant rise above it.永不沉没,我想这一点,就这样下去, I want some more of it, I love it、蜂蜜.我早已失去了鬼鬼说.My mama and daddy tried to teach me courtesy, honey:合唱.他挑RUP的收看电视,但直到找到女童掌握我, I want some more of it:, and countin every kiss,但是我赢得她手抱玩具熊.Shes got me saying sugar-pie,但我喜欢它.但我喜欢它.And she sits down on the sofa:合唱.prayin现卖:But I like it, darlin,不该知道它是什么lovingals.Chorus., if I dont get some sleep、肠化生sweepin我国洞穴.Chorus.我那么费劲,My long lost buddies say Im gettin in too deep,我和爸爸妈妈试图教我礼貌, I love it,But it never sank in till that girl got a hold of me,I try so hard:Got to wash my truck and dress up我的车清洗得打扮To pick he rup to watch tv,Shell move a little closer.我首先以我的肩膀
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁罗志祥 twinkle 歌词中文翻译_百度知道
罗志祥 twinkle 歌词中文翻译
twinkle&quot,我想知道整首歌曲歌词的中文翻译;在小猪罗志祥最新专辑“speshow”里有一首同日本歌手幸田来未喝唱的英文歌曲&quot
t you clap your hands来吧星星;ll be alright to give up and swallow your pride告诉自己;t you see星星星星;re a movie star演绎自我,象个电影明星Don'll be alright虽然有些寂寞,为何不拍拍小手just open your door for a better tomorrow开心迎接灿烂的明天and play your own life like you&#39,定会带你回家come on twinkle why don&#39,生活是个谜And that you never know what'll lead your way因为我们在此,却放你走The future&#39Twinkle星星歌手,却放你走我翻完拉&#47,让我过自己的生活come on twinkle why don&#39,象个电影明星And we walk out the door dreamers当我们走出梦想之门Twinkle Twinkle Can&#39,你可知道Need you need you but let you go爱你爱你,你可知道Need you need you but let you go爱你爱你;re all dreamers你可知道,我们都是梦想家Twinkle Twinkle Can't you see星星星星;t you see星星星星;s in your hands and here&#39。Believe in yourself don're a movie star演绎自我,你可知道Need you need you but let you go爱你爱你,却放你走Somebody said to me that life is a mystery有人告诉我,为何不拍拍小手Play your own life like you&#39,不要害怕All your worries will go away because所有的顾虑都会消失;t you clap your hands来吧星星,这是你的地图To find yourself again a part of you we never knew再次寻觅自己未曾发现的亮点Tell yourself it&#39,放弃自尊也没有关系;s out there你永远不知道谜底是什么I&#39,因为You will fight to win your life with strength to carry on你要为自己的生活而奋斗Suddenly the sadness took my soul悲伤忽然间占据我的内心Away like a rain on perfect day就象完美的一天下起雨来But let me go and live my life让我走;t be afraid相信自己;s the map showing the way未来在你手中;ll be waiting for you我将为你守侯Everything is meant to happen注定要发生的事情to write a story of life谱写着生命的篇章even when you are so alone即使你孤身一人even when you are so afraid即使你恐惧万分with these loneliness you't you know that we&#39,你会安然无恙coz here we&#39:罗志祥Twinkle Twinkle Can'&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
twinkle twinkle cant you see
闪光 闪光 你没有看见吗
if you be beat you ill let you go
如果你作胜过你自己我便会让你走
even when you are so alone
即使当你很孤单
even when you are so afraid
即使当你很害怕