请谁帮忙翻译一下成语文字,急用!!

麻烦大神帮我翻译一下这段文字,急用!!!感谢\(^o^)/~_百度知道
麻烦大神帮我翻译一下这段文字,急用!!!感谢\(^o^)/~
可能会为企业带来更多的盈利,阐述了财务杠杆和财务风险的定义,财务杠杆对企业的影响具有两面性,并提出了相应的防范财务风险的措施,则会为企业带来损失。本文在对相关专家学者有关财务杠杆与财务风险研究文献搜集整理分析的基础上,对它利用得好财务杠杆是指企业利用负债来调节权益资本收益的手段,分析了财务杠杆与财务风险的关系及影响,利用不好
辛苦了麻烦翻译成英文!!
我有更好的答案
Financial leverage refers to the enterprises that use the method of debt to regulate equity capital gains, the influence of financial leverage to the enterprise has two sides, well for its use, may bring more profits for the enterprise, use is bad, will bring loss for the enterprise. Based on related experts and scholars about the financial leverage and financial risks based on the analysis of the research literature collection, this paper expounds the definition of financial leverage and financial risk, and analyzes the relationship between financial leverage and financial risk and its influence, and proposed the corresponding measures against financi...
Financial leverage refers to the enterprises that use the method of debt to regulate equity capital gains, the influence of financial leverage to the enterprise has two sides, well for its use, may bring more profits for the enterprise, use is bad, will bring loss for the enterprise. Based on related experts and scholars about the financial leverage and financial risks based on the analysis of the research literature collection, this paper expounds the definition of financial leverage and financial risk, and analyzes the relationship between financial leverage and financial risk and its influence, and proposed the corresponding measures against financi...
合理利用财务杠杆防范控制财务风险
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,急用~~~~我想尽快使用这个账户,请你们先帮我审核好吗?我以焦急的心态期待着你们的回复!
i would like to use this account as soon as possiblecould you please process (处理)it for me first i am eagerly awaiting your reply
为您推荐:
I want to use this account as soon as possible. Can you check it for me first, please?
I want to use the account assp,can you check it for me first?i am looking forward to your reply eagly
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一段文字,急用,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一段文字,急用,谢谢!
but we can not ask him how many brothers and sisters he has without getting precisely these irrelevant sub-answers anI have another piece of news (or another item of information) for you&#39. We can ask a person how many children he has without going into the specifics of whether thunderclo(the)' or ', we can not complain to the laundry that they have mislaid one &#39, we can&#39, undies) are made up ofs car. A friend of mine recently slipped into saying This is Mary and I&#39. While underclothes (, we are in difficulty if one of the posss car or Mary&#39: Js car if it belongs to the two of them. Instead, or John and Mary&#39. While we can talk about John's car, we have to use a roundabout expression like 'a news';undy' or one 'an information't talk about &#39. While we can single out one story or one yarn from a number of storiesThere are many such arbitrary little limitations on our language
我有更好的答案
然后共计他们;或&#39,如果它属于他们两个,譬如,我们必须使用一个迂回的表达方式。我们可以问他有多少儿童没有进入具体准备无论是男孩还是女孩一个人;;信息&#39,内衣)是由个别服装。虽然我们可以对约翰的汽车或玛丽的汽车,或从第一线的故事。相反;或一个&#39,他没有得到正是这些不相干分的答案。我的一个朋友最近陷入了说这是玛丽和我的车,我们是在困难的代名词:'undy&#39,或约翰和玛丽的汽车谈;我有另外一则新闻(或其他项目的信息)为你',我们不能抱怨,但我们不能问他有多少兄弟姐妹,说他们已经放错一个人underclo(的)&#39,我们不能谈论&#39:约翰和她的车如果所有格之一有很多这样的任意一点上我们的语言的限制;洗衣服。虽然内衣(非正式;新闻&#39。虽然我们可以挑选出一个故事
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找高手帮忙
翻译一下下面的文字
急用_百度知道
找高手帮忙
翻译一下下面的文字
并逐渐在军事,才能在更多的地方有所运用。无线电遥控技术发展只有几十年的历史第一章
论文摘要无线电遥控的灵魂—无线电遥控简介遥控车的灵魂——无线电遥控设备简介遥控车的灵魂——无线电遥控设备简介- 1 -所谓的无线电遥控(简称RC),才刚刚出现无线电遥控的雏形、触发器,还形成了许多系列和品种。做简单的介绍和一些建议和改进讨论的地方!遥控车模主要是在发射和接受的地方做关键的处理 !希望能有更多的人对这做出自己的见解和想法,模型用无线电遥控设备也以商品的形式逐渐出现,能满足不同层次的爱好者及不同模型的技术要求。那时、工农业生产以及科学技术等方面得到广泛的应用、接收器,人们试图将遥控技术应用于无人驾驶飞机和舰船上:发射器。车模的发展在很多方面都有着他积极的一面,但由于技术不够完善而未能成功、脉冲电路、国防。二次世界大战以后,能最它有更充实的补充和完善,在很多地方都有着很大的用处!今天我主要做的是对无线电遥控车模的制作和工作原理,无线电遥控技术发展迅速,一个遥控车模只有在这两方面都做到最好才能是一个好的车模,希望能在这方面可以多做点新的尝试。70年代后期,可靠性和灵敏度也越来越高,例如红外线遥控和无线电遥控是很主要的两种,模型用遥控设备不但实现了商品化,在现在很多控制方面有不少的发展。
随着现代电子技术的飞速发展,所以在车模的控制就是有一个很重要的关键:本世纪20年代,就是利用无线电波对被控对象进行远距离控制!
英文 忘了不好意思
我有更好的答案
译成什么文?日语?英语?蒙古语
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 比较急请帮忙 的文章