我的爸爸下下周 英语去济南英语

使用其他账号登录
看一下,小编保证你爸爸也是个骗子...
父亲节快到了,提醒大家别忘了(大家不会都忘了是哪天,回复“父亲节”查看),先给爸爸一个大拇指...
本文来自微信公众账号提交,由微信啦收录,转载请注明出处。
微信扫码 分享文章我爱我的爸爸英语_百度知道
我爱我的爸爸英语
提问者采纳
i love my father
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
i love my father
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的爸爸正在看电视。用英语写_百度知道
我的爸爸正在看电视。用英语写
我有更好的答案
My father is watching TV.
My father is watching TV now.In Eglish.
My father is watching TV now.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
看电视的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者/编辑:文友
No.1编辑整理:希望大家好好学习,早日成才~!:
??& The first memory I have of him- of anything,& really?? is his strength. It was in the late afternoon in a house under construction near ours. The unfinished wood floor had large, terrifying holes whose big and opening darkness I knew led to nowhere good. His powerful hands,then age 33, wrapped all the way around my tiny arms, then age 4, and easily swung me up to his shoulders to command all I surveyed.??& The relationship between a son and his father changes over time. It may grow and flourish in mutual maturity. It may sour in hated dependence or independence. With many children living in single-parent homes today, it may not even exist.?? But to a little boy right after World War II, a father seemed a god with strange strengths and strange powers enabling him to do and know things that no mortal could do or know. Amazing things, like putting a bicycle chain back on,just like that. Or building a hamster cage. Or guiding a Jigsaw:
so it forms the letter F: I learned the alphabet that way in those pre-television days.?? There were, of course, rules to learn. First came the handshake. None of those cold little finger grips, but a good firm squeeze accompanied by an equally strong gaze into the other's eyes. &The first thing anyone knows about you is your handshake , 'he would say. And we' d practice it each night on his return from work, the serious toddler in the battered Cleveland Indian's cap running up to the giant father to shake hands again and again until it was firm enough.:
  我的父亲所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  中小学英语作文提供的我的父亲由网友原创或转发,若我的父亲侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我的父亲相关作文初一我的爸爸英语作文50单词左右
My father is a teacher,he works hard everyday.In my opinion,he is so tall that he can protect us from any trouble.He is always amiable to me.I have learnt very much from him.He is a hardworking man,he often helps my mother with housework.I love him very much.I think he is the best.望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 下下周 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信