七年级英语日记50字词儿童节

关于 愚人节 和 儿童节 的英文作文 各50词左右!也要抓住关键!6,
愚人节April Fool
Last March, my mother told my father and me that my grandfather would come in April. We were very happy because my grandfather was an interesting old man and he had not visited us since he went to Hong Kong.
On April 1 my father and I bought a lot of food from the supermarket and bought a big bunch of flowers home. Then we did some cleaning at home. At night when we were waiting for my grandfather, the bell rang and in came my mother. She smiled to us and said "April fools"!儿童节 Children's day is coming. I decided to do many things on that day.  First of all. That day we will get up early, came to the school, because we now is a junior high school student, so the school won't for us as the primary that give us after 61, although just top junior high school of time, but a little habits, half year after will probably already accustomed to junior middle school life. 61 will be here soon, and now we are facing tests sports add try. Also is in the June 1 day, I hope we can take an examination of teenager years is a good grades
能翻译成中文么?
愚人节四月愚人
去年3月,我母亲告诉我的父亲和我爷爷会在四月。我们都非常高兴,因为我的祖父是一个有趣的老人,他不来看望我们,因为他去了香港。四月一日,我和我的父亲买了很多食品从超市买了一大束花回家。然后,我们在家做了一些清洁。晚上,当我们在等待我的祖父时,铃响了的时候,我的母亲。她微笑着对我们说:“四月的傻瓜”!
儿童节来了。我决定在那天做很多事情。
首先。我们将这一天早点起床,来到学校,因为我们现在是一个初中学生,所以学校不会为我们的主给我们61后,虽然时间刚上初中了,但一个小习惯,半年后将可能已经习惯了初中生活。61将在这里很快,现在我们正面临考试体育加试。也是在六月一日的一天,我希望我们能把青少年年考试的好成绩
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码教育子分类}

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假英语日记50字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信