在括号里填上合适的词字母补全单词

> 【答案带解析】首字母填空 根据首字母提示补全单词,使短文完整通顺(共10分,每格1分)。 On...
首字母填空 根据首字母提示补全单词,使短文完整通顺(共10分,每格1分)。On weekdays Mary gets up at 5:30. She d
herself, washes her face and does morning e 2.
. She has breakfast at 6:30 and then she goes to school. She goes there b
bike. She gets to school at about 7:15 every day. She doesn’t like to be late. Classes b
at 8:00. In class she listens to the teachers carefully , and she works h__5.__at her lessons. She usually has bread and a glass of milk in the middle of the day. Classes are o
at 4:30. After class she likes dancing and s
. Sometimes she throws a Frisbee (飞碟) w
her classmates. She gets home at 5:30. In the evening, her parents come back from w 9.
. They have supper at 7:00.In the evening she does her homework. S
she watches TV or reads storybooks.She goes to bed at ten. This is Mary’s school day. 
2.exercises
7.singsing
10.Sometimes
试题分析:本文叙述了玛丽一天的活动情况,她每天自己起床,然后骑自行车去上学,她努力学习功课,下课后有时和她的同学在一起仍飞碟,她在晚上通常做作业,有时...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
阅读表达 (共10分,每题2分)Joe Brown has a shop. He sells meat in his shop. One Thursday a woman comes into his shop at five to one. “I’m sorry I’m late,” she says. “I need some more meat for my dinner tonight.” Joe has only one piece of meat in his shop. He takes it out of the fridge and says, “This is$6.50.” “That piece is too small.” the woman says, “don’t you have for anything bigger?” Joe goes into the room behind his shop, puts the piece of meat into the fridge, takes it out of again and closes the door with lots of noise. Then he brings the piece of meat to the woman and says, “This piece of meat is bigger and more expensive. It’s $8.75.” “Good,” the woman says with a smile, “give me both of them.”Answer the following questions within 4 words.(每题答案不超过4个词)1.What does Joe Brown sell?________________________________________________2.When does the woman come to Joe’s shop?____________________ ____________________________3.Why doesn’t the woman want that piece of meat?_________________________________________________4.How many pieces of meat are there in the fridge?_________________________________________________5.How much is the piece of meat in fact(实际)?________________________________________________ 
任务型阅读(共10分,每格1分)阅读下面的材料,根据其内容填空,完成后面的表格。(每空一词)Eating habits are different in different countries. The Chinese have a saying “Eat good things for breakfast, eat a big meal for lunch, but eat less at dinner.” Many people in the USA agree that people start a day with a good breakfast, but their ideas about lunch and dinner are different.Most people in America only have a short time for their lunch, so they eat a small lunch. After work, they can have more time to eat a big dinner. it is a way to take a good rest after a long, hard day of work,they usually have a quiet dinner at home with all the family members talking about their day.Eating at restaurants is also different. In China, very often you can hear people talking and laughing loudly, and they are just having a good time. In America it is not like this. They usually eat a good meal far away from the noisy places. If they are making some noise, other people in the restaurants will look at them angrily, even the manager (经理) of the restaurants will ask them to be quiet(安静).___1.__ eating habits in different countriesPeopleHaving three ____2.____ at home___3.___ at restaurantsChineseThey have a good breakfast.They eat a big lunch. XThey eat ___4.__ at supper.They often talk and __5.___loudly
when they are eating.They show they are having _6.__ if they do like this.____7.__They start the day with a good breakfast, too.They never have their lunch for a ____8.___ time.They like a big dinner at home, talking about their day after work.They enjoy their dinner in quiet __9.__and talk softly at dinner.If someone ____10._ some noise, others in the restaurants will feel angry. 
根据句意,用括号内所给的词的适当形式填空。(10分)1.This computer is our ___________(teacher) .2.How long do you spend
(chat) with your e-friends on QQ ?3.___________(be) all the food on the table now?4.Kate has enough money __________(buy) her favourite skirt in the clothes shop.5.Thank you for ___________ (tell) me something about Christmas.6.I can’t find my pen. May I use _________(you) ?7.Would you please help her _________(make) the model plane ?8.Jim isn’t in the classroom. He __________(play) football on the playground.9.Daniel waits for his parents ________(bring) him the bag.10.The teacher tells us __________ (not watch) too much TV. 
根据汉语提示写出单词,完成句子。(5分)1.There are many _____________(餐馆) in xinghua, you can have a nice meal in them.2.Every student can wear ___________( 现代的 ) clothes in the fashion show.3.He takes his __________ and goes out of the shop( 找零).4.I think this pair of
is expensive. Do you have a cheaper one? (裤子)5.The spring festival usually comes in Juanary or in _____________(二月). 
If you go to visit London,you will see a lot of buses and cars on the road,you will also see a lot of bikes because more people travel by bike.Why?There are a lot of reasons for this.First,it’s very cheap to buy a bike,and riding bikes is quick, too.You often need to wait for a bus for half an hour.When the bus comes,there are so many other buses and cars on the roads so the bus moves very slowly.The underground
train(地铁)is quick but very expensive.I travel to work by bus for about four years.I often arrive at work late and feel tired.Then one day , a friend of mine says, “I go to work by bike,why don’t we travel together?”“Because my bike’s old,”I answer,“and there are so many buses and cars on the road.I feel afraid…”“Don’t be afraid!”says my friend,“If you follow me and we ride slowly,you will be fine.”Two days later I buy a new bike.We go slowly, but we arrive at work quickly. I spend 40 minutes going by bus, but only half an hour by bike! Now I love riding a bike. And I feel healthy. Many people think my idea is good and maybe you’ll see more bikes on the road in the future.Many people think in the same way as I do.That’s why you see a lot of bikes on the road.Who knows,perhaps in the future we’ll have roads for bicycles only.I hope so!1.There are ___________ people travelling by bike now in London.A.no
D.a lot2. I travel to work by bus for ___________.A.a few months
B.about four yearsC.two years
D.one year3. Which is NOT mentioned(提到) about the good things of riding a bike in the passage?A.we can have more time.B.we don’t need to
pay much money.C.we can keep healthy.D.we can keep the air clean.4. Which of the following is TRUE?A.I begin to ride a bike to work because I had no bus to take.B.The bus moves slowly because there are so many people in it.C.Buses,cars and bikes run on the road in London.D.I spend 40 minutes going by bike.5. Maybe you’ll see more _________ on the road in the future.A.cars
C.vans(货车)
D.bicycles 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.英语综合填空,根据短文意思和开头的手写字母,填上合适的单词people buy a lot of gifts befor christmas .at this time ,we see advertisement in newspapers and on tv persuading us to "buy buy buy "but some people t_1_ we buy too musch .they have started a special day c_2_ buy bothing day .they don't want us to go to s_3_ on that day .buy nothing day is n_4_ ,29th'h,25days before christmas .the idea for buy nothing day started in vancouver ,british columbia .on that day ,parents and children get t_5_ to read stories ,sing songs ,and draw p_6_ .children talk about why "they don't need so many toys .in albuquerque ,new mexico ,hight school students wanted to tell other students about buy nothing day .they o_7_ a dinner patry to give information about buy nothing day .they askde a resturant in the neighborhood to offer f_8_ for free .the dinner was a big success ,and many students a_9_ ot to buy anything on that day .next year ,they decided to have a_10_ dinner party to tell more people about buy nothing day
think,called,shopping,november,together,pictures,organized,food,agreed,another
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码填入所缺字母补全单词,并写出其汉语意思.1.st_ _m( ) 2.dr_ _( ) 3.v_p_ _ _( ) 4._ _ine 5.h_ _h( ) 6.f_ _l( )
小坏ownku0
steam n.蒸汽draw &vt. 画;拉;吸引vapour n.水汽shine &照耀high adj.高的fool adj.愚蠢的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.steam蒸汽2.drop滴落3.vapour水蒸气4.spine脊柱脊椎5.high高的6.feel感觉还可以有其他的填法,希望这对你有帮助望采纳:D
1.storm 暴风雨
2.drag 动词:拖,拉 3.vapour 水蒸气 4.shine 发光
6.feel感觉
steem 加衬
drey 松鼠的巢
sline 横节理
steam 蒸汽 draw吸引 vapour水汽 shine闪耀 hush安静 feel感觉