八年级英语作文专题(人教版)(附八年级上下册单元作文范例)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
八年级英语作文专题(人教版)(附八年级上下册单元作文范例)
上传于||文档简介
&&八&#8203;年&#8203;级&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;作&#8203;文&#8203;专&#8203;题&#8203;(&#8203;人&#8203;教&#8203;版&#8203;)&#8203;(&#8203;附&#8203;八&#8203;年&#8203;级&#8203;上&#8203;下&#8203;册&#8203;单&#8203;元&#8203;作&#8203;文&#8203;范&#8203;例&#8203;)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢急求一篇八年级上册的英语作文,,关于自己日常习惯的好与坏,,要用全文要用一般现在时,带翻译
全文要用一般现在时
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
My daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o’clock every day. After I ...
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
  我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生。我希望我的国家提供服务。
  我每天六点钟起床。在我洗脸,刷牙,我开始复习功课。我去学校7点钟。
  放学后,我回家了。我们通常七点吃晚饭。然后我开始做我的家庭作业。我想完成它睡觉前。
  (二)我的日常生活
  我每天六点起床。我自己穿衣服很快,六点半吃早餐。早饭后我去上学。
  我在早上有四节课,下午3。我努力学习,总是帮助我的同学和他们的教训。我在学校吃午餐。五点放学。
  晚饭后我读报纸或看电视半个小时。我准备我的课7和9点半之间。我在九点上床睡觉。
  以上是我的简单介绍日常生活在工作日。星期天没有学校。我通常早上复习功课,拜访一些朋友或者在下午去看电影。
我们要写的不是关于这个
那是什么?
是写日常习惯的好与坏,比如,,我有一些好的习惯,,,,列举出来
My Habbits
I have some habbits, some are good, but some are bad.
I like reading very much. From reading science books, I get a lot of knowledge. From reading novels, I lose myself in the stories. I like doing sports, too. It helps me keep healthy. Also I never put today&#039;s work till tomorrow. They are all my good habbits. They help me a lot in my daily life.
However, I also have some bad habbits. For example, sometimes I do my homework slowly, and stay up till very late. During meals I prefer meat to vegetables. And sometimes I play computer games too long without having a reat. They are all harmful to my health.
From now on I&#039;ll try to keep my good habbits, and give up the bad ones. Then I&#039;ll live better.
我有一些习惯,有些是好的,但有些是坏的。
我非常喜欢看书。从阅读科学书籍,我获得很多的知识。有通过阅读小说,我迷失了自我的故事。我也喜欢做运动。它帮助我保持健康。我也从不把今天的工作留到明天。他们都是我的好习惯。他们帮助我很多在我的日常生活。
然而,我也有一些坏习惯。例如,有时我做我的家庭作业缓慢,熬到很晚。吃饭时我喜欢肉蔬菜。有时我玩电脑游戏太久没有休息。他们都是对我的健康有害的。
从现在起,我会尽量保持我的好习惯,放弃坏的。然后我的生活将会更好。
可以采纳吗?
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
I have some habbits, some are good, but some are bad.
I like reading very much. From reading science books, I get a lot of knowledge. From reading novels, I lose myself in the stories. I like doing sp...
我翻译你采纳
但是这个太长了,我们只写8句话
给你整理翻译八句阿
这个是不是讲好习惯或者坏习惯的
是列举自己的好习惯和坏习惯
开头要写I have a lot of good habits.
我给你翻译
你记得采纳昂
好,你帮我整理了,我就采纳,,对了,全文要用一般现在时
I have a lot of
habbits, some are good, but some are bad.
I like reading very much. From reading science books, I I lose myself in the stories. I like doing sports, too. It helps me keep healthy. Also I never put today\&#039;s work till tomorrow. They are all my good habbits. They help me a lot in my daily life.
However, I also have some bad habbits. For example, sometimes I do my homework slowly, and stay up till very late. During meals I prefer meat to vegetables. And sometimes I play computer games too long without having a reat. They are all harmful to my health.
From now on I&#039;ll try to keep my good habbits, and give up the bad ones. Then I&#039;ll live better.
我有很多习惯
一些是好的 但是一些是坏的 我非常喜欢阅读 从阅读一些科学书籍中 我在故事中迷失了自己
我习惯做运动 它是我保持健康
我从来不把今天的工作拖到明天去做
这些是我的好习惯
能不能缩短一点,这个太多了
然而我也有一些坏习惯 例如有时候我做家庭作业很慢
并且导致睡觉时间很迟
吃饭是我更喜欢吃肉
有时候我玩电脑游戏很长时间并且没有休息
这对我的健康有害
从现在起 我要努力保持我的好习惯
改掉坏习惯
我也不知道你需要怎样的
有些句子你可以按照翻译删去
比如最后一段可以不要
比如可以删去从阅读一些科学书籍我迷失了自己
这句也可以不要
别的都是挺简单的裤子
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用一般现在时写一篇英语作文_百度知道
用一般现在时写一篇英语作文
《My National Day》
我们不想错过这个方案. 今天是国庆节, parade。我们都感到高兴通过天安门时60花巴士通过,游行. My parents and I have not gone out. There are so many people gather together to celebrate the 60th anniversaryMy National DayToday is National Day。我们都感到自豪的是. We just sit in the couch and watch TV. We are all excited when we see such beautiful and magnificent scene。我认为我们的国家将有一个繁荣的未来。我们都很兴奋,当我们看到如此漂亮和壮观场面, 60th anniversary of my homeland. We all feel happy when 60 flower buses pass through Tian An Men. We don’t want to miss the program,我的祖国61周年,有许多先进的武器装备. The week-long holiday just begins. We all feel proud that there are many advanced weapons to secure our country。有这么多人聚集在一起. I think our country will have a prosperous future,以确保我们的国家。我父母和我都没有出去。为期一周的假期才刚刚开始。没有人需要工作了. No one needs to work now,庆祝60周年。我们只是坐在沙发上看电视
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 2篇无生词 一篇将来时的 一篇过去式 一篇一般现在时 都要50左右的我急用啊 求你们了 大哥大姐们啊不要主题的 你们随便用一个主题
1. 一般将来时Here is my plan for English study. I will listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class. After class I will review first and then finish doing my homework carefully. When I have difficulties, I will ask my friends and English teacher for help. I will spend more time reading English, rembering new words and sentences. I will listen to English programs and watch English movies which can help improve my English a lot. I am sure, if I work hard, I will improve my English fast.2. 过去式 How did I spend Spring FestivalSpring Festival is the most important festival in China. It usually comes in January or February.
I helped my
parents clean our house from top to bottom,went shopping and bought lots of food and decorated the house with colored light and flowers before Spring Festival. On the eve I helped my parents cooked big dinner a big dinner and then played cards or watched Spring Garla on TV. I also visited friends and relatives during Spring Festival.
I got lots of lucky money. Although
Sping Festival made me feel tired, I really had a good time during Spring Festival.3.一般现在时My dreamI have a dream that I am going to be a writer and painter about cartoon because I like it very much. I often read cartoon books and I can draw pictures very well. When I grow up, I will learn more about drawing so that my dream will come true.都是自己的习作,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读