能帮助提高初三开学必备物品英语语法的英文小说 生词不要太多,我今年开学上初三开学必备物品 。

速求150字左右的英语小说是初三水平的 不要太多生词和太难语法
ltCO33VO52
Thousands of years ago. There was a very clever king with the name of Soloman. There are many stories about him. Here is one of them which shows how clever he was. Once there were two women. They lived in the same house, and each had a baby. One night, one of the babies died, and its mother took the other woman's child, and put it in her own bed instead. The next morning they had a quarrel. "No, this is my child, the dead one is yours, " said the other. Each one wanted the living baby, but no one could tell whom it belonged to. So they went to see King Solomon. When King Solomon heard their story, he said, "Bring me a knife, cut the child in two, and give each woman one half. " "That's very fair, oh, bright King!" said the dead baby's mother. "Give her my child, let it be hers, but don't kill the child. Oh, King!" cried the other woman in tears. Then King Solomon pointed to the woman in tears and said, "Give the child to her, for she is its mother. "希望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中生该看的英语原著书大神们帮帮忙我开学上初三,之前从未接触过英语读物,如果想看英语原著书,请问适合我的书有哪些?(一两本即可) 另外,为了提高写作能力和英语语法,我想交一个外国笔友,不一定必须是美国或英国的,也可以是其他国语不是英语的朋友,希望可是以书信的方式交流.
骚人嘿嘿P86
建议你现阶段不要看原著了,去看《牛津书虫系列》英汉对照的,对于初学者很不错的,笔友的话,我工作太忙了,不一定有时间回信,有空加我qq 吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于友谊的英语短文有中文找一篇关于友情的英语短文,不要太长,给初中生(强化班)阅读的,生词不要太多!好的选取加分
黎约践踏°韮奘
Friendship is unconditional and uncritical,based only on mutual respect and the ability to enjoy each other" s company.These authority figures never saw the way one of us could do something outrageous,and the rest of us would joke about it for days.We could have fun doing absolutely nothing at all—because the company we provided each other with was enough.Rather than discussing operas,Lewinsky,or the weather,we enjoyed just hanging around each other without any one of us trying to outsmart the others.Still,I realize that these adults had a point to be concerned about the direction my
I also was concerned for them,but I wasn"t about to leave them.Many times I would advise my friends that some activity may be dangerous or to think things through before doing something,but I would never claim to hold the moral high ground and to condescend to them.When Marvin would begin rolling joints,when Alisa would tell me she skipped school because of a hangover,or when Mariam would tell me that her new boyfriend was in a street gang,I expressed my discomfort with their actions.However,I never blackmailed them with the threat of taking my friendship away.Contrary to the commercials on television,you can have friends who use drugs.In fact,probably everyone does without realizing it.友谊是无条件、不带偏见的;彼此相互尊重,并且喜欢和对方在一起,就是友谊.这些权威人士永远不会明白为什么我们会为一些小事快乐好几天.我们在一起的时候即使什么也不做,也会感到开心——因为大家聚在一起就已足够;不去谈论戏剧、莱温斯基或者天气,大家只是享受那份闲来荡去的惬意,谁也不用绞尽脑汁想着怎样一较高下,分清孰优孰劣.然而,我知道那些大人很担心我朋友的将来;我也有同感,但并没有打算要和他们绝交.所以我常常提醒他们有些活动是很危险的,或是做某件事之前要深思,我绝对不会把道德标准束之高阁而去参与他们其中;当马文想尝试一下大麻的滋味,或者阿莉萨告诉我她因为宿醉而逃课,又或者玛丽安说她的新男友是街上的一个小混混时,我只是为他们感到不安,但我从来没想到以绝交威胁他们.和电视广告不同,你们也可能会结交吸毒的朋友.实际上,也许每个人都有这样的经历,但自己并没有意识到.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我写两篇英语作文观后感?一篇是关于哈利波特的,一篇是关于变形金刚的
不要太多100字左右 也不要太难 生词不要太多
谢谢了。。。。。。。。。。。。。谢谢
血刺军团1557
哈利波特Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The books chronicle the adventures of the eponymous adolescent wizard Harry Potter, together with Ron Weas...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初中英语词汇的识记技巧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语词汇的识记技巧
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历