MV 歌 名:
视频时长:0:03:27
播放次数:加载中...次
MV 分 类:
更新时间: 22:49
MV 歌 手:&&
MV播放和下载地址(说明: 高清MP4)
《Gabrielle Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love Me》歌词:
Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin Please Don't Say You Love Me Gabrielle Aplin
Summer comes and Winter fades, Here we are just the same, We dont need pressure, we dont need change, Let's not give the game away. I used to be an empty space, A photograph without a face, But with your presence with your grace, Everything falls into place.
Please don't say you love me, 'cause I might not say it back, Doesn't mean my heart stopped skipping when you look at me like that. Theres no need to worry when you see just where we're at. Just please dn't say you love me 'cause I might nt say it back.
Heavy words are hard to take, Under pressre things will break, How we feel is hard to fake, So lets not give the game away.
Please don't say you love me, 'cause I might not say it back, Doesn't mean my heart stopped skipping when you look at me like that. Theres no need to worry when you see just where we're at. Just please dn't say you love me 'cause I might nt say it back.
Fools rush in. I've been fooled before, This time im gonna slow down, 'cause I think this could be more, The thing im looking for.
Please don't say you love me, 'cause I might not say it back, Doesn't mean my heart stopped skipping when you look at me like that. Theres no need to worry when you see just where we're at. Just please dn't say you love me, 'cause I might nt say it back. Please don't say you love me, 'cause I might not say it back, Doesn't mean my heart stopped skipping when you look at me like that. Theres no need to worry when you see just where we're at. Just please dn't say you love me, 'cause I might nt say it back. Just please dn't say you love me, 'cause I might nt say it back.
其他相关MV下载
Gabrielle Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love MeMV网友评论
其他MV下载排行
其他MV推荐下载歌词we don not like,百威啤酒广告歌名_百度知道
歌词we don not like,百威啤酒广告歌名
I used to knowWhere is the girl with the fire deep insidedid you let it goLonely nights awakeningturning tears in allI know your heart is breakingIf you let me I will stayI will change your worldBring your sunlight when it rainsI will change your worldI will dry your eyesbring you back to lifeIf you let meI will change your world,You have a torch,bring you back to lifeIf you let me,let it burn from withinDon’t be afraidYou have a lightlet it shine once againNow don’t you waitLonely nights awakeningturning tears in allI know your heart is breakingIf you let me I will stayI will change your worldBring your sunlight when it rainsI will change your worldI will dry your eyes张靓颖 Change Your WorldI will change your worldWhere is the girl with the fire in her eyes
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
百威啤酒的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(BearerBabe)
(少陵野老大哭着)
(RS_Alexa)
第三方登录:}

我要回帖