谁能富贵不能滛文言文翻译?

谁能翻译一下啊
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;谁能翻译一篇文章?
I've must have been blind Not to see you look away from me Whenever you say &You love me still& I must have been crazy Not to see you slip away from me Day after day there's a space to fill and I can't find the words,to make you fall in love with me agian and I can't find the strength to let you go oh oh And when it's all said and done,you'll be the only one Even if there's nothing left for us to say as sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbye Even if we go are separate ways In my heart you'll always stay Been spending my time to try to remind you of our love But you're pulling away with every touch With all we've been though I'd never thought i'd be losing you and i would give everything to keep you here But I can't find the words to make you fall in love with me again and I can't find the strength to let you go oh oh And when it's all said and done,you'll be the only one Even if there's nothing left for us to say as sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbye Even if we go are separate ways In my heart you'll always stay I,I,I still believe our love meant to be oh And it will be here forever come one day ooh ohoh can you see? I love you faithfully oh yeh And one day im telling you I find a way to get back to me ooh And when it's all said and done,you'll be the only one Oooh,nothing left to say as sure as the sun will rise I can never say goodbye Even if we go separate ways In my heart you'll always stay
09-01-03 &
我一定是瞎了眼  不要看你看上去离我而去  无论何时说“你爱我,还是&  我一定是发疯了  不要看你离我而去  日复一日,有空间来填补  我找不到的话,让你爱上我一次  我不能找到了力量,让你去噢喔    并且当它的时候,你就会成为唯一一个  即使没有什么让我们说  尽管太阳将会升起,我不能说再见  即使我们有独立的方式  在我的心,你将永远待  
请登录后再发表评论!
我一定是瞎了眼  不要看你看上去离我而去  无论何时说“你爱我,还是&  我一定是发疯了  不要看你离我而去  日复一日,有空间来填补  我找不到的话,让你爱上我一次  我不能找到了力量,让你去噢喔    并且当它的时候,你就会成为唯一一个  即使没有什么让我们说  尽管太阳将会升起,我不能说再见  即使我们有独立的方式  在我的心,你将永远待        花时间  设法提醒你我们的爱  但是你的每一次触球击出  我们一直以我所有的爱心与真诚  我从来没想到我会失去你  我将把一切,让你在这里  但我找不到话来让你爱上我了  我不能找到了力量,让你去噢喔    并且当它的时候,你就会成为唯一一个  即使没有什么让我们说  尽管太阳将会升起,我不能说再见  即使我们有独立的方式  在我的心,你将永远待    我,我,我仍然相信,我们的爱命中注定的哦  并且它将永远在这里来一天哦ohoh  你能看到吗?我爱你之物、都搬入仓是的  有一天,我告诉你,我找到一个办法让还给我哦    并且当它的时候,你就会成为唯一一个  没什么可说了Oooh  尽管太阳将会升起,我不能说再见  即使我们分开的方式  在我的心,你将永远待
请登录后再发表评论!
我一定是疯了 你没看见我擦肩而过 一天又一天,有一个空间来填补 我找不到的话,让你秋天,爱我一次 我无法找到力量,让你去噢哦 而当这一切都说过和做过,你是唯一一个 即使有,我们还有什么说 已经是必然的太阳将上升我永远不能说再见 即使我们是两个不同的方法去 你在我心中永远留 我的时间已经花费 试图提醒我们爱你 但是你拉开了距离,每接触 与所有我们去过,虽然 我从来没有想过我会失去你 我会全力以赴,让你在这里 但我找不到的话让你秋天,爱我一次 我无法找到力量,让你去噢哦 而当这一切都说过和做过,你是唯一一个 即使有,我们还有什么说 已经是必然的太阳将上升我永远不能说再见 即使我们是两个不同的方法去 你在我心中永远留 我,我,我仍然相信我们的爱情意味着要哦 这将是永远存在的一天户外ohoh 你能看到?我爱你忠实哦叶 有一天,即时告诉你,我找到一个办法让我回到争气 而当这一切都说过和做过,你是唯一一个 Oooh,没有什么可以说 已经是必然的太阳将上升我永远不能说再见 即使我们去分道扬镳 你在我心中永远留
请登录后再发表评论!谁能翻译一下?
帮忙翻译成英语,追加100分!不一定要完全正确,但至少要90%要没错误噢!先谢过拉! 实践经验: 1.从事于一般贸易,加工贸易的进出口操作。能够协调生产,销售和交管等部门间工作的衔接。 2.能够独立处理物流方面的工作。如出口订仓,货物清关,转关运输,以及相关费用结算和保险事项的处理。 3.能够正确,准确,有效地对加工贸易手册的管控。如手册的申请,变更,核销,日常进出口平衡的管理。 4.有近一年杭州关区新旧设备进出口的经验。免表的申请,设备进口清关,设备退港的海关备案,协助海关监管,定期核销。旧设备的同关区,异关区的转进转出。 5.经办过企业首次办厂运营前的海关备案,招商局备案,商务部备案,以及后续工作的持续办理。 我于04年取得报关员资格证,于06年取得自理报检员资格证。英语听力普通,读写一般。
08-10-26 &
Practical experience: 1. Engage in general trade, processing trade, import and export operations. To coordinate production, sales and traffic control departments of the convergence between the work. 2. To deal with an independent logistics. If the export warehouse set, cargo clearance, transit transport, as well as costs associated with billing and insurance matters to deal with. 3. To correct, accurate and efficient processing of manual control. If the manual application of the change, to write off, the day-to-day management of the balance of imports and exports. 4. There are nearly a year old and the new area of the Hangzhou Customs and Equipment Import and Export. Table-free applications, customs clearance of imports of equipment, equipment for the record back to Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department, the Customs and Excise Department to help monitor on a regular basis to write off. The old equipment with the customs area, different customs of the area to turn into a. 5. Managers too enterprises for the first time and set up factories in operation prior to the filing of Customs, China Merchants for the record, the Ministry of Commerce for the record, as well as continued follow-up process. I acquired the qualification certificate in 2004, in 2006 to obtain self-member inspection certificate. General English listening, reading and writing in general.
请登录后再发表评论!var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;}

我要回帖

更多关于 人工智能 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信