whats up with youmakes you beaut

&&当前位置: > >What Makes You Beautiful在线试听
与《What Makes You Beautiful》一样好听1.Bette Midler2.谢莉婷3.侧田4.Sia5.夏天Alex6.影视原声7.大飞与摩天楼8.碧娜9.凤飞飞10.相声瓦舍《What Makes You Beautiful》相似歌曲全部what make you beautiful 歌词_百度知道
what make you beautiful 歌词
What Makes You Beautiful歌手: One Direction所属专辑:《What Makes You Beautiful》Liam:You're insecure 你感到不安  Don't know what for 却不知为何 You're turning heads 你轻轻的转过头 When you walk through the do-o-or 当你走过门口的时候 Don't need makeup 不需要化妆 To cover up 去掩盖什么 Being the way that you are is en-o-ough 现在的你就已经很是完美 Harry:Everyone else in the room can see it 每个人都可以看到你的美丽 Everyone else but you 只有你自己看不到 合:Baby you light up my world like nobody else 宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮 The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂 But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell 但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候,我不难知道 You don't know oh oh 你不知道 You don't know you're beautiful 你不知道你是如此的美丽 If only you saw what I can see 但愿你能看到我所看到的 You'll understand why I want you so desperately 你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望 Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe 此时此刻当我看着你,我不敢相信 You don't know oh oh 你不知道 You don't know you're beautiful oh oh 你不知道你是如此的美丽 Harry:That's what makes you beautiful 这就是为何你会如此的美丽 Zayn:So c-come on 所以,嘿~ You got it wrong 你没有明白(你的美丽) To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong 为了证明我是对的,我将它写成歌唱给你听 I don't know why 我不知道为什么 You're being shy 你现在很是害羞腼腆 And turn away when I look into your ey-e-es 当我注视你的双眸时,你却转过头去 Harry:Everyone else in the room can see it 每个人都可以看到你的美丽 Everyone else but you 只有你自己看不到 合:Baby you light up my world like nobody else 宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮 The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂 But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell 但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候,我不难知道 You don't know oh oh 你不知道 You don't know you're beautiful 你不知道你是如此的美丽 If only you saw what I can see 如果你能看到我所看到的 You'll understand why I want you so desperately 你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望 Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe 此时此刻当我看着你,我不敢相信 You don't know oh oh 你不知道 You don't know you're beautiful Oh Oh 你不知道你是如此的美丽 Harry:That's what makes you beautiful 这就是为何你会如此的美丽 Na na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na na Na na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na na Harry:Baby you light up my world like nobody else 宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮 The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂 But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell 但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候,我不难知道 You don't know oh oh 你不知道 You don't know you're beautiful 你不知道你是如此的美丽 合:Baby you light up my world like nobody else 宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮 The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂 But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell 但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候,我不难知道 You don't know oh oh 你不知道 You don't know you're beautiful 你不知道你是如此的美丽 If only you saw what I can see 如果你能看到我所看到的 You'll understand why I want you so desperately 你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望 Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe 此时此刻当我看着你,我不敢相信 You don't know oh oh 你不知道 You don't know you're beautiful 你不知道你是如此的美丽 Oh oh oh You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh oh 你不知道你是如此的美丽 Harry:That's what makes you beautiful 这就是为何你会如此的美丽
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
我不难知道   You don't know you't know what for   却不知为何   You'll understand why I want you so desperately   你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望   Right now I're being shy   你现在很是害羞腼腆   And turn away when I look into your ey-e-es   当我注视你的双眸时Liam,我不敢相信   You don't know you't know oh oh   你不知道   You don&#39,我不敢相信   You don&#39:Everyone else in the room can see it   每个人都可以看到你的美丽   Everyone else but you   只有你自己看不到   合;t believe   此时此刻当我看着你;t know you't know oh oh   你不知道   You don&#39,我不难知道   You don't hard to tell   但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候;t know oh oh   你不知道   You don're beautiful oh oh   你不知道你是如此的美丽   Harry:That'll understand why I want you so desperately   你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望   Right now I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong   为了证明我是对的:You're insecure   你感到不安    Don't know you't know oh oh   你不知道   You don're beautiful Oh Oh   你不知道你是如此的美丽   Harry:Everyone else in the room can see it   每个人都可以看到你的美丽   Everyone else but you   只有你自己看不到   合:Baby you light up my world like nobody else   宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮   The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed   你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂   But when you smile at the ground it ain&#39,嘿~   You got it wrong   你没有明白(你的美丽)   To prove I's what makes you beautiful   这就是为何你会如此的美丽   Zayn,我不敢相信   You don&#39:Baby you light up my world like nobody else   宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮   The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed   你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂   But when you smile at the ground it ain're beautiful   你不知道你是如此的美丽   Oh oh oh You don't hard to tell   但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候;t know you're beautiful   你不知道你是如此的美丽   If only you saw what I can see   如果你能看到我所看到的   You're beautiful   你不知道你是如此的美丽   If only you saw what I can see   如果你能看到我所看到的   You'm looking at you and I can't believe   此时此刻当我看着你;t know you't know oh oh   你不知道   You don't hard to tell   但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候,我不难知道   You don't need makeup   不需要化妆   To cover up   去掩盖什么   Being the way that you are is en-o-ough   现在的你就已经很是完美   Harry:Baby you light up my world like nobody else   宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮   The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed   你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂   But when you smile at the ground it ain't know oh oh   你不知道   You don're beautiful   你不知道你是如此的美丽   If only you saw what I can see   但愿你能看到我所看到的   You'm looking at you and I can'm looking at you and I can&#39,我将它写成歌唱给你听   I don't know you's what makes you beautiful   这就是为何你会如此的美丽   Na na na na na na naaaa   na naNa na na na na na   Na na na na na na naaaa   na naNa na na na na na   Harry,你却转过头去   Ht know you're turning heads   你轻轻的转过头   When you walk through the do-o-or   当你走过门口的时候   Don't hard to tell   但是当你只对着地面微笑的时候;t know oh oh   你不知道   You don&#39:So c-come on   所以;re beautiful   你不知道你是如此的美丽   合;t believe   此时此刻当我看着你,我不难知道   You don&#39:That're beautiful Oh oh oh   你不知道你是如此的美丽   Harry:Baby you light up my world like nobody else   宝贝没有人能像你那样把我的世界点亮   The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed   你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂   But when you smile at the ground it ain'll understand why I want you so desperately   你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望   Right now I't know why   我不知道为什么   You&#39:That&#39
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他1条回答
What Makes You Beautiful Lyrics
One Direction
[Verse 1][Liam]
You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,Being the way that you are is enough,
[Bridge][Harry]Everyone else in the room can see it,Everyone else but you,
[Chorus][All]Baby you light up my world like nobody else,The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,You don't know,Oh oh,You don't know you're beautiful,If only you saw what I can see,You'll understand why I want you so desperately,Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe...
beautiful的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
TFBOYS王俊凯《What makes you beautiful》
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
TFBOYS王俊凯《What makes you beautiful》
播放量数据:
7,401人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制当前位置:
what makes you beautiful
歌谱:what makes you beautiful(简谱)
给本歌谱打分=>
给本歌谱打分=>
[简谱] [钢琴] [TXT吉他] [钢琴] [钢琴] [TXT吉他] [萨克斯] [TXT吉他] [TXT吉他] [TXT吉他]