energy power bar遥控器学习功能怎么用

加拿大 Energy 能量Power Bar 一体电视音响 回音壁 无线重低音炮
全新正品,欧洲版出口货源,清仓特价处理,8寸无线低音炮,5.1虚拟环绕声设计,美国亚马逊售价248美刀,实际试听音质秒杀市面上2K价位回音壁音响,想提升音质的您还等什么,,,,
漂泊的荷兰人1843
型号 : ENERGY POWER BAR
颜色分类 : 全新原包1599全国包邮 今日特价899自提或德邦到付
京ICP备号-2 / 京公网安备10
Powered byEnergy Power Bar Elite Review | Digital Trends<: Customer reviews: Energy Power Bar Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (Satin Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3.3 out of 5 stars41byPrice:$199.00+ $35.00 shipping
This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.
Top positive review&&#32;
3 people found this helpful
4.0 out of 5 starsEnergy Sound Bar has very good sound but a few frustrations came with itByRV ShannonI like the the Energy Power Bar and the sound quality is very good.It does not come with a remote control to adjust the volume. I had purchased a Harmony Universal Remote and it was not a model referenced for programming by Harmony. I had to designate it as a Samsung Sound Bar to program the Universal Remote. It also could not learn commands by pointing the remote at the soundbar
Top critical review&&#32;
2 people found this helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsKlipsch Energy Power Bar = FIFTEEN POUNDS OF PURE DISAPPOINTMENT...ByAmazon CustomerFrom the Energy Website describing the Power Bar: "precise, room-filling bass performance." "the power is undeniable".
Excuse me??? My experience is quite different.I purchased the Energy Power Bar by the Klipsch company to replace the clutter of a 5.1 system. While not expecting the massive sound I was used to, I was disappointed by how thin and underpowered this "powerbar" is.
The main soundbar is barely adequate to upgrade my existing TV speakers, but my greatest criticism centers around the subwoofer. The specifications on the Energy website to not give the power rating of the subwoofer, but I would rate it at 2 or 3 watts at full power.
It is completely useless for bass reproduction. I own a 29 dollar Logitech Audiohub for my laptop that actually puts out more bass than the Energy sub. Customer support representative, Steve at Klipsch (who makes these things) was very unhelpful at resolving this problem. I would have expected a company like Klipsch to stand behind it's products. Oh well, It seems to me that they have gone the way of other mediocre companies- put out junk and let the customer fend for himself.Bottom line- put a block of concrete behind your sofa (it will sound the same as this subwoofer), and buy
any other soundbar.
"The power is undeniable"...??? In my opinion- the power is non-existent.UPDATE: I purchased a Polk Audio Surroundbar 5000. What a difference! This soundbar is so much better, with crisp highs and, more importantly, tight and room-filling bass! Klipsch could learn a lot from Polk Audio when it comes to making soundbars. Wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on the Energy Power Bar.
Sort byTop ratedMost recentTop ratedFilter byBy
I like it very muchProduct not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
[[ASIN:XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed , this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:You are limited to 10 product links in your review, and your link text may not be longer than 256 characters.
From the Energy Website describing the Power Bar: "precise, room-filling bass performance." "the power is undeniable".
Excuse me??? My experience is quite different.I purchased the Energy Power Bar by the Klipsch company to replace the clutter of a 5.1 system. While not expecting the massive sound I was used to, I was disappointed by how thin and underpowered this "powerbar" is.
The main soundbar is barely adequate to upgrade my existing TV speakers, but my greatest criticism centers around the subwoofer. The specifications on the Energy website to not give the power rating of the subwoofer, but I would rate it at 2 or 3 watts at full power.
It is completely useless for bass reproduction. I own a 29 dollar Logitech Audiohub for my laptop that actually puts out more bass than the Energy sub. Customer support representative, Steve at Klipsch (who makes these things) was very unhelpful at resolving this problem. I would have expected a company like Klipsch to stand behind it's products. Oh well, It seems to me that they have gone the way of other mediocre companies- put out junk and let the customer fend for himself.Bottom line- put a block of concrete behind your sofa (it will sound the same as this subwoofer), and buy
any other soundbar.
"The power is undeniable"...??? In my opinion- the power is non-existent.UPDATE: I purchased a Polk Audio Surroundbar 5000. What a difference! This soundbar is so much better, with crisp highs and, more importantly, tight and room-filling bass! Klipsch could learn a lot from Polk Audio when it comes to making soundbars. Wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on the Energy Power Bar.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
7. When your review is displayed , this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:You are limited to 10 product links in your review, and your link text may not be longer than 256 characters.
Got this setup for my 70yr old parents.
Was dissapointed about the digital hookup not working with their TV, but the standard AV analog works fine.
Other than that it was an easy install for them and a great improvement to their Sony 55&#34; set.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
dont have bluethooth peace a crap.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
GOODProduct not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
Amazing output from a soundbar. Energy uses real pure aluminum tweeters from its Take series and a true woofer to produce amazing sound from a small bar. You really notice the vocals compared to others. Nice job Energy.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
I ordered the Energy Power Bar Soundbar for my grandmother a few months ago. I liked the shorter size of the soundbar because it was going to be set on a fireplace mantle beneath the TV that was mounted on the wall along with a Blu-ray player. My initial reaction to this soundbar was that it felt ultra-cheap relative to what I paid for it. I was disappointed from the start.After I had hooked everything up, we tested the soundbar with the movie Terminator Salvation on Blu-ray. The sound was OK but nothing mind blowing. The first issue I had was that there is NO remote - this unit will learn commands from your TV remote. Normally this would be perfect for someone elderly and/or not very tech savvy, but my grandmother has a&&which she learned to use pretty quickly so I wanted to stick with that setup. I guess one could program the soundbar to use the TV remote commands, but this is definitely more of a hassle than having a unit with a dedicated remote and a profile already loaded in the Logitech software.As far as features go, I felt the unit was severely lacking there as well. I'm not a huge fan of the surround modes on other units, but this is a unit with on, off and volume controls - nothing else. There isn't even dynamic volume control or anything like that, which is definitely useful in an apartment! Plus, it only had
optical and RCA inputs - no HDMI like other, (much) cheaper units have.If you have a TV that has NO other components hooked up to it, and you want to control the soundbar and TV with just the TV remote alone, AND you want something ultra basic, then perhaps I could see getting something like this soundbar. But for this price, no - I wouldn't even pay a hundred bucks for this unit. To me, relative to the high price, I felt this soundbar lacked too many features, and the components felt like cheap plastic and fiberboard junk. I'm not sure I can honestly state one feature this soundbar has over almost every other soundbar available, except MAYBE the smaller size. It didn't even come with a wall mounting bracket.Ultimately, I had to return this soundbar because the sub-woofer had a rattle (I probably would have anyway). I don't think it had anything rattling around in it - I think the speaker itself was defective. I decided to order a&&to replace it, which, at the time was almost 40% cheaper and had a ton of nice features over the Energy, like an HDMI input with ARC support and dynamic range controls. Plus, it sounded great! If I lived in an apartment or shared housing, I would definitely buy a Samsung soundbar for myself. My grandmother sure loves her home theater setup.I recommend staying away from the Energy Power Bar and going with a Samsung or almost any other unit.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
Had this soundbarsub less than 2mos and the sub just stopped working today! Needless 2 say, I AM PIST! Yes i have insurance but should NOT have 2 go through this BULL in less than 2MOS! The soundbar Does have good sound when working Properly and i would say best use is for an apartment complex or a teen room.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
The setup seemed very simple and easy.
However, the optical cable will not "click" into the socket on the bar or my Panasonic plasma TV.
So I am not reviewing the sound quality yet until I get the optical connection figured out.
Any suggestions would be welcome.The programming of the remote was smooth.
Sounds ok with the RCA cables I used to make sure it was working.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
I haven't been concerned with TV sound for many years until I recently started working in the audio/video industry.
I am not an expert but what I do is absorb information very well.
What I have found out to be true is that the thinner HDTVs become the worse their internal speakers become.
The industry has taken what were practically nonexistent speakers and made them even worse so that we can enjoy thinner, more versatile televisions. What the Energy Soundbar by Klipsch provides to the consumer is an inexpensive alternative that will greatly improve the quality of sound from their TVs.
The build quality is solid and the speakers are Klipsch quality through and through.
If you are a reviewer that is writing negative reviews about this product you should be honest with yourself and everyone else.
Every company makes bad products.
It is inevitable.
Just because you may have purchased a defective product that made it past the quality assurance department is no reason to bash the entire product line or company.
I for one have been very surprised at the improved sound quality from this soundbar and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve the sound coming from their televisions.
NO you will not get true surround sound from this product!
No it may not be the audiophiles definition of great sound, but for an average consumer like myself and an avid movie watcher the Energy Soundbar by Klipsch is worth the money.
My single complaint is about the 8" downward firing subwoofer.
While it is functional I would have expected a little more sound even from an 8" speaker.
I have found that I must turn up the sound on the soundbar fairly loud to really get the bass that I want.
Other than this single complaint this soundbar delivers.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these itemsbyEnergy$269.95byEnergybyPolk Audio$199.95byVIZIO$149.99byKlipsch$279.99Need customer service?
Sponsored Links&
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.Power Bar Case Study Essay - 512 Words
Power Bar Case Study
Power Bar Case Study
Only available on StudyMode
(512 words
Download(s)
: March 10, 2013
Please sign up to read full document.
1) Conduct a thorough analysis of this category’s customers, competitors, market, and environment from the perspective of Power Bar. What are the key strategic questions? What additional information would you like to obtain? How would you obtain it? What are the threats and opportunities?
a. How is the market segmented? Under a broad classification, the consumers of these products fall under two heads, the sportspersons and the mainstream customers.
The first category can range from professional athletes to people who occasionally participate in sports events but who train regularly following a strict regimen. Functional attributes are paramount for these consumers. They tend to supplement other nutrition products like protein powders and creatine with the energy bars.
What are the key customer motivations and unmet needs? The non-serious (mainstream) consumers vary from people who work out occasionally to keep in shape or as a recreational activity, to the people who eat these products because they are easy to consume and are healthier than junk food. Energy bars contain several vitamins and nutrients and might help with weight loss. But the attention of the marketers is firmly focused on the second category of users, the mainstream. (Frost & Sullivan, 2004) What are the similarities and differences among the segments? The energy and nutrition bars are rich sources of energy and balanced nutrition. Though the compositions vary slightly between different brands, energy bars are generally a combination of protein, carbohydrates, fat, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. The protein source in these bars is usually soy or milk. The ingredients in each of the bars depend on the energy needs of the target consumer. Each of the manufacturers has different brands for specific activities. There is a tendency to club all the bars in the sports nutrition market into the energy bar category. Energy bars should be distinguished from other kinds of...
YOU MAY ALSO FIND THESE DOCUMENTS HELPFUL
...to Entry & Exist: A case study on Singapore Power.
Singapore Power was first created to take over the electricity and gas business of the state provider, the Public Utilities Board in 1995 and was once considered as the only electricity company in Singapore. However, in 2001, Singapore Government took further steps in industry reform: separation of the natural monopolies (i.e. grid) from the competitive domain (i.e. generation and
retail) in order to encourage competition and drive firms to be more cost-effective and avoid monopoly status that may hold negative effects for both the industry and consumers such as marketing complacency and loss of consumer solvency. Grid remained under Singapore Power, while each power plant was set up as a separate company to compete with one another. To name a few are: Senoko Power Ltd, Tuas Power Ltd, Keppel Merlimau Cogen Pte Ltd, Island Power Company Ltd…
A. BARRIERS TO ENTRY:
What are barriers to entry?
“Barriers to Entry” are those factors that allow incumbent firms to earn positive economic profits while making it unprofitable for newcomers to enter the industry.
There are two types of barriers to entry:
Structural barriers to entry
Strategic barriers to entry
1) Structural barriers to entry:
Structural barriers to entry have more to do with basic industry conditions such as cost and demand than...
...Introduction
In this case we get an entire scenario about how the Japan deflation set in, what were the effects of the deflation on the economy as well as on the people of Japan. It also mentions about the various reasons because of which Japan was in such a tight grip of Deflation, Depression, Demographics and Debts Guides us through the steps taken by the government in order to curb this deflation. Imparts a great knowledge to us about the various economic terms like
deflation, self-liquidating credit, Non-Self Liquidating Credit and how the people and economy of a country is affected by these.
Free markets economies are subject to cycles. Economic cycles consist of fluctuating periods of economic expansion and contraction as measured by a nation's gross domestic product (GDP). The length of economic cycles (periods of expansion vs. contraction) can vary greatly. The traditional measure of an economic recession is two or more consecutive quarters of falling gross domestic product. There are also economic depressions, which are extended periods of economic contraction such as the Great Depression of the 1930s.
From 1991 through 2001, Japan experienced a period of economic stagnation and price deflation known as &Japan's Lost Decade.& While the Japanese economy outgrew this period, it did so at a pace that was much slower than other industrialized nations. During this period, the Japanese economy suffered from both a credit crunch and a liquidity trap....
CASE STUDY NO.1
Mary Roberts had been with the company three years when she was promoted to manager of
the tax department which was part of the controller’s division.Within four months she became a supervisor of ten staff accountants to fill a vacancy.Her superior believed her to be most qualified individual
to fill the position.
Many senior employees resent her that she so young to fill the position and what made them more upsets was the fact tax
managers did not discuss the promotion.
1.What can Mary Roberts do about the resentful senior employees?
Mary should tackle this head on she should be direct and assertive about her expectation and when people are crossing the line that means she need to be clear with people when their behavior doesn’t meet her standards and she need to be willing To set
and enforce consequence if it doesn’t change
2. Can higher management do anything to help Roberts make the transitions to greater responsibility?
Yes, because they are the one who put her in that position of course they will help Mary interms of guiding it `.
3. Will her lack of technical knowledge hinder Mary’s managerial effectiveness?
No , because lacking on some aspects on technical knowledge cant bankrupt or destroy a company as long she have a guts to face and accepts failures
4. Should Mary’s superior have discussed the promotion with the senior employees before announcing it?
No ,because its not their obligation...
...February of 1999. In the past four months, the NC design had developed
sustainability. The Bostrom alliance agreement for the truck market had been concluded. The
question about Elio's strategy for the entry into automobile still remained. Should Elio's joint
venture with Bostrom? Should it partner with a tier-one or a tier-two automotive supplier?
Was Elio's technology strategy aligned with the requirements for a successful entry into the
automotive market? Paul and Hari realized
that they needed answers to these questions in
the coming days.
This case study discusses the start-up, origins and strategic options facing an innovative set up
and start up in automotive market and in the seat design. With the domination of the
incumbent large suppliers serving the top 3 leading tier-one automakers of U.S.,
Engineering faces several challenges as it seeks to introduce its new seating technology to the
market. The case can serve as vehicle to discuss important themes such as technology and
business strategy, invention and innovation, bringing technology to market and profiting from
innovation.
Elio's should make a joint venture with Bostrom. Elio's has made a seat design naming &No
Compromise& with progress on cost, weight and performance compared to the conventional
design and also the existing all-belt-to-seat (ABTS). After many functional prototypes and
computer aided structural analysis, a perfect design...
...Overall to expand their stores and reach new markets while keeping the family oriented atmosphere internally and externally.
Out of the 5 competitive approaches I believe they have a superior product and/or specialist strategy.
Sifts can cater to specific needs, as well as specialize for different occasions.
Since they use quality ingredients for all of their foods there product is also superior to those of other substitute products.
However, they use a broad differentiation strategy
because they cater to all age groups.
This will hopefully generate brand loyalty.
Are the strategies winning? What is your appraisal of Sift’s financial performance based on the data in case Exhibit 9? How well is the company doing financially? Use the financial ratios above and the exhibits in the case for your assessment of Sift’s financial performance.
While analyzing the company’s financials it becomes apparent that the COS has been consistently increasing.
According to their balance sheet they lack cash flow so this could be a detriment to them in the future if not fixed.
However, Sift has continually grown there net sales per year.
This shows their brand and marketing strategy along with customer satisfaction has been working to their advantage.
Sift’s long term debt is also relatively low, which will help a growing company when looking for loans and financing to help expand.
Their profit margin on goods is also something that can be...
...proper citations, references, and appendixes.
The coursework write up must be able to demonstrate critical analysis and application of both theory and practical issues to the company that you have selected.
Student may include additional relevant data/information apart from the proposed guidelines in conjunction to your research. Additional marks will be awarded for such attempt.
Your coursework should be minimum 2000 words.
You should bind your coursework with the coursework cover as
the 1st page.
A CD containing the softcopy version of your coursework should be submitted as well (if required).
Students have to use APA referencing style.
Read through the following case study carefully before answering the questions. This is an individual assessment.
Read through the following case study carefully before answering the questions.
MARY KAY'S EC SYSTEMS
Founded in 1962, Mary Kay () has about 1.8 million consultants selling its cosmetics and fragrance in 34 countries. In 2008, the company had about $2.4 billion in wholesale sales. As a company that has based its reputation on personal contacts in door-to-door visits and home gatherings, one might think that Mary Kay would not benefit from EC. Actually, the opposite is true. Currently, more than 95 percent of Mary Kay's independent salespeople place orders via the internet.
The Problem
The cosmetics market is very competitive, but it...
...CASE STUDY NO.1
THERAC – 25
Aaron James Uy Timosa
INTRODUCTION
The Therac-25 was a radiation therapy machine produced by Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) after the Therac-6 and Therac-20 units (the earlier units had been produced in partnership with CGR of France). It was involved in at least six accidents between 1985 and 1987, in which patients were given massive overdoses of radiation, approximately 100 times the
intended dose. These accidents highlighted the dangers of software control of safety-critical systems, and they have become a standard case study in health informatics and software engineering.
WHAT WAS THERAC -25?
Therac-25 was used in the treatment of cancer. Its purpose was to provide radiation to a specific part of the body and hopefully kill the malignant tumor. The Therac-25 was the third system created under the Therac name by the Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL). The AECL is most famous in Canada for their creation of the CANDU reactors which are world renowned. A Therac-6 and Therac-20 were both used in the treatment of cancer. The number that goes along with the word Therac stands for the maximum amount of mega electron volts (MeV) the machine can dispense. It was believed that the new Therac-25 was much more efficient than Therac-6 and Therac-20. The overall size of the machine was reduced and still a photon mode and...
...tower operations, great partnership and long-term strategy, the benefits created for students and innovation products to retain high level skilled people is very impressive. All these partnerships and long-term strategies place them in a positive key global role. Training and development schemes create a global platform with the key partnerships created by NATS
QUESTION 4.
It serves a strong platform for any company to have these fundamental elements in place for the company to
progress and move forward. These strong strategic components will ensure the global growth of NATS, they have all the important factors in place. The innovation, partnerships and people involved has set on a par of its own. It is by far one of the impressive cast studies I have read, as mentioned we have large state-owned entities currently crumbling due to lack of leadership and skilled individuals who can have the ability to run companies such as NATS and create such a success out of them. This makes me believe we still have a long journey ahead of us when it comes to 1st world countries and the ever-evolving technology, exceptional visions & aims, objectives and strategies.
REFERENCES
http://businesscasestudies.co.uk/nats/effective-strategies-for-long-term-growth/tactics.html#axzz3IJDWZ5Wa
www.nats.aero/
POPULAR ESSAYS
Share this Document
Please enter an email address:
Have a great research document you think will help inspire other StudyMode members?
Share your document
Get full access to more research and tools for only $0.33/day
Upgrade your Membership
More great study tools:}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信