两百字英语作文oo要有题目oo最好有中文等级考试题目翻译

跪求帮我把下面的英文句子翻译为中文句子;很急,要在日23:00分之前搞定。_百度知道
跪求帮我把下面的英文句子翻译为中文句子;很急,要在日23:00分之前搞定。
本人英语非常差,连过去分词都不懂,又没空,真的需要好心人的帮助。要求:把下面有【过去分词】的句子全找出来,并麻烦您全帮我完整翻译这些有【过去分词】的句子。可这样回答我·:(题目序号.翻译出来的汉字)。
英文句子{1.Adidas has devoped high-performance sports
lines in collaboration with Stell McCartney,Yohji Yamamoto,Porsche Design,and Rolland Berry.2.Tokeep its brand in t憨护封咎莩侥凤鞋脯猫he public focus ,Adidas has also sponsored sponsored sportsmen and sportswomen for many years.3.One of the first
well-known endorsers of Adidas equipment was American running legend Jesse Owens,the gold medalist at the 1936 Summer Olympics.4.William Wu has asked you to fill out the Exhibition Registration From for COMPUTECH 2010 EXPO that will be held in beijing
on 17-19 November 2012.5.Everything has been organized and taken care of so far.6.I wouldn't recommend applying both strategies with equal weight, however.7.He has never grasped the concept of customer service.8.Your presentation should be based on the information that you have gathered from your customer during your sales session.9.When confronted with humans,piranhas' fist instinct is to flee ,not attack.10.With a limitde view of the problen, an indivdual might struggle with a problem alone and has limited solutions.11.Someone in the team might have found an answer right away,perhaps somethong obscure to the leader.12.If every one on a team were cut from the same cloth ,it would be boring teaam indeed. }
提问者采纳
1.阿迪达斯已经与德刚麦卡特憨护封咎莩侥凤鞋脯猫尼、山本耀司、保时捷设计和罗兰贝瑞合作建造了一条高性能运动生产线。2.为了让它的品牌成为公众的焦点,阿迪达斯也已经赞助了男运动员和女运动员很多年。3.阿迪达斯装备的第一个著名的代言人是美国短跑传奇人物,1936年夏季奥运会金牌得主---杰西欧文斯。4.威廉·吴让你填写将于2012 年11月17-19日在北京举办的COMPUTECH 2010 世博会的展览注册表格。5.目前所有事已经被组织和安排好了。6.然而,我不会建议你使用这两种同等效用的策略。7.他至今没有领会客户服务的概念。8.你的报告应该基于你销售期间从顾客那里获得的信息。9.当面对人类时,比拉鱼的第一反应是逃跑,而不是攻击。10.由于对问题有限的看法,个人可能会独自用有限的方法来解决该问题。11.在团队中有人可能已经马上找到了答案,也许有些事对领导者隐藏了。12.如果团队中的每个人都是一路货,这肯定会是一个无聊的团队。PS:你有很多单词拼写错误了,我按照自己的理解大致翻译了一下。。。。
提问者评价
非常非常感谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1。阿迪达斯已经devoped高性能运动线在协作与钢麦卡特尼、山本耀司,保时捷设计和罗兰浆果2。保持其品牌在公众的焦点,阿迪达斯还赞助赞助运动员组成对许多年3。第一个知名代言人的阿迪达斯设备是美国运行的传奇人物杰西·欧文斯,金牌得主在1936年夏季奥运会4。威廉·吴已经要求你填写展览登记为2010年世博会的博,将在11月17日至19日在北京举行的2012.5。所有的一切都是有组织的和照顾。所以远6我不会推荐应用这两种策略以同样的重量,然而7。他从来没有抓住这个概念的客户服务8。你的演讲应该基于信息,你已经聚集在你的客户销售会议9。当面对人类,食人鱼的拳头本能是逃离,而不是攻击10。与limitde视图的加拿大,一个indivdual可能挣扎于一个单独的问题并且限制了解决方案11。有人在团队可能已经发现一个立即回答,也...
英文句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《大学与高中区别》不用太长 100要汉语翻译 23:00前要啊
文章一:The first thing you will notice about college is that it is much different than high school. You have more freedom and more opportunities, indicating that you must make important decisions yourself. At day one you are alone. Even if you know other students at the university, you are one in thousands. Becoming someone of importance is challenging, and at times can be very intimidating. Understanding the changes from high school to college will give you a head start.FreedomOne of the biggest differences between high school and college is that in college every decision is yours to make. Your parents are not there to remind you to do your homework. You are now allowed to choose what classes you want to take and when those classes will be.The Benefit: If you have ever felt trapped while in high school, because you were unable to make decisions for yourself. Now is the time to prove to everyone that you know what is best for you. In college you are set free, and if you let your ambitions guide you, you can go places and do things that you never imagined.The Negatives: For many students, freedom is the one thing that destroys them. If you have the freedom to do great things, you also have the freedom to make poor decisions.My favorite freedom that I gained by graduating from high school was no longer needing to ask to use the restroom! I hated asking a student teacher, still in college and only a few years older than me, if I could use the restroom.ClassesIn high school, I was able to go to class, listen to the teacher, finish the homework assignment, and talk to my friends, all in one class session. In college those tasks will be separated.Total class time in college is much less than in high school. Professors will cover what they believe is the most important info however, it does not mean that they will cover all of the material that will be on the test. Most of your college learning will actually be done outside of class and classes will be used for reviewing and reinforcement of concepts. Where as in high school all learning was done in class and review was done outside of class and only if necessary.Class Attendance: Some professors will give you credit for being in class. Others could care less. However, it is HIGHLY recommended that you attend ALL classes.SyllabusEverything you need for a class will be put on the syllabus. Professors may not give any additional reminders of tests, homework assignments, and papers. Not paying attention to your syllabus could be one of your worst mistakes.OpportunitiesThe possibilities are endless. You can participate in “real” research, researching things that no one else has. You can be a leader in a student organization that grows to be an organization that many universities support. You can write a book, and have the necessary advisors, professors, to teach you the ropes of having something published. You will learn how to get involved in campus politics, which I believe can be as important as city or national politics.Meeting PeopleOne of my favorite parts of college is meeting people. Reach out to people. Don’t be afraid to start a conversation with a stranger. You never know, that stranger may end up being your coauthor, or your business partner. There is nowhere else besides a university where you can find such a large amount of people with countless and unimaginable skills.2:In university, teachers expect you to be responsible. They don't usually remind you of upcoming due dates. If you are having difficulty in the class they won't approach you, you have to ask for help. I have a lot more group projects than I used to. Grading sometimes is also more difficult. For instance in my math class there are only 4 tests that make up your grade. So each test is worth a lot more points than if there were homework assignments and quizzes as well as tests. As far as attendance some teachers care and others don't. Most teachers will not allow make-up exams except under extenuating circumstances like a death in the family or religious holiday. The good thing is that you can choose to take classes at night or even online.As far as environment it is very rare for a teacher to have a discipline problem in the class. Teachers have the right to tell you to leave if you are disruptive. A lot of my fellow classmates are also paying for school themselves so they take it a lot more seriously.I go to a community college so I can't tell you about living on campus.I hope I have answered your question. 提供你一些思路吧:What are some differences between High School and University?
Leaving high school and entering post-secondary study is a big adjustment for students.
If the student is aware of some of these differences, he/she will be better prepared for the changes in attitudes and behaviors necessary.
Some of the differences can be: 1.
Classes are usually bigger and there are a lot more students on campus 2.
Instruction is mainly lecture method with students taking notes 3.
Students need to be more self-directed and are expected to be more independent. 4.
Student progress and attendance is not closely monitored by the instructors. 5.
There is less contact with instructors, less individual feedback and less time is spent in class. 6.
Group projects are often required so you will have to work well with other students. 7.
Time management and planning are critical to success 8.
Grades can often be based on only two or three test scores. 9.
Being able to use the library effectively is essential. 10.
Failing two or more courses may result in your being asked to withdraw from the program. 11.
Students are responsible from making their own study schedules and following the schedules conscientiously.
What are some things I should do to prepare? Find out early what is needed for your career choices and plan to take the appropriate courses.
for example, if you are planning to pursue teaching you will need to take "teachable" courses in you undergraduate degree (courses that are taught in the public school system) Don't put off studying, even if leaving things until the night before has worked for you in the past.
Given that the workload is consistently higher in university, constant effort and study is imperative. Identify areas where you need support (time management, study skills, writing, etc) and ask for help - ask your professor where to find help or seek out the information through Student Services. Keep your options open by maintaining good grades that will allow to entrance into further study. Plan study times within your day. If you have an hour between classes, go to the library and review notes. 2http://oss.syr.edu/differences.htmlhttp://www.lc.unsw.edu.au/firststeps/differ.html3High SchoolTeacher/Student Contact: Contact is closer and more frequent (five days a week). Competition/Grades: Academic competit good grades can often be obtained with minimal effort. Status: Students establish a personal status in academic and social activities based on family and community factors. Counseling/Dependence: Students can rely on parents, teachers and counselors to help make decisions and give advice. Students must abide by rules of parents, teachers and counselors. Freedom: Students’ freedom is limited. Parents will often help students out of a crisis. Distractions: There are distractions from school, but these are partially controlled by school and home. Value Judgments: Students often make value judgments base thus, many of their value judgments are made for them. CollegeTeacher/Student Contact: Faculty are available during office hours (only a few hours a week) and by appointment to address students’ concerns.
Competition/Grades: Academic competit minimal effort may produce poor grades. Status: Students can build their high school status can be repeated or changed. Counseling/Dependence: Student they see the results of making their own decisions. It is their responsibility to seek advice as needed.
Students set their own restrictions. Freedom: Students have much more freedom. They must accept responsibility for their own actions. Distractions: The opportunity for more distractions exists. Time management will become more important. Value Judgments: Students have the opportunity to see the world through their own eyes and develop their own opinions and values.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一则题目为Vacations的英语作文,字数在150字作文,最好带中文翻译、谢谢、
oiWJ55PQ27
I wake up 11 o’clock Am everyday,after a washing,I have a good lunch with my parents.Next I play computer games till the time to have supper.After have dinner.I go on playing till 2 o’clock Am,and then go to sleep with tired.This is one dull day of my winter vacation.But I haven’t bored all the time.Sometimes I read the books,sometime I listen to the music or the radio in the bed,because it was very cold outside and snowy all the day.And I also meat some of my good friends during the vacation ,we have a very long talk about the life of each other in the past year and play table tennis tegether .And I watched the spring festival party of the CCTV in the last seconds of the 2004 year!I think this is the thing most people of china doing at that time.That’s all,all my dull,coldly and snowy winter vacation.我醒来每天早上11点后,一洗,我有一个好午餐与我的父母.接下来我玩电脑游戏直到到吃晚饭的时间了.在吃晚饭.我继续玩到2点是,然后去睡觉,累了.这是一个乏味的一天我的寒假.但是我没有无聊.有时我阅读的书籍,有时我听音乐或收音机的躺在床上,因为它非常寒冷和下雪外面一天的觉.而且我也肉我的一些好朋友在假期里,我们有一个很长的谈论彼此的生活在过去的一年里和打乒乓球.我看了道的中央电视台的春节晚会在最后一秒的2004年!我想这就是大多数人做的事的.这是一切,是我的迟钝,冷冷地、雪的寒假.I really had a fantastic summer vacation.I went to Hainan Island with my parents and leant how to swim.In 2011,I am going to visit Yunnan and Inner Mongolia with my parents because I like traveling very much.By traveling,I can learn a lot and know more about different people.Besides,I am going to take a tennis course to learn how to play tennis.What's more,I will be a Senior Three student in a new term,so I am going to make some preparation and review what I have learnt.Of course,I am going to help my parents do some housework.And I am going to visit some of my old friends and my granparents.I am sure I will have a meaningful and wonderful summer vacation in 2011.我真的度过了一个美妙的夏天假期.我去了海南岛跟我的父母了解如何游泳.在2011年,我要去拜访云南、内蒙和父母,因为我非常喜欢旅游.由旅游,我可以学到很多,懂得更多不同的人.此外,我要去上一个网球课程,学习如何打网球.更重要的是,我将会是一个高级三个学生在新的学期,所以我去做一些准备和复习我所学.当然,我要帮助我的父母做家务.和我要去拜访我的一些老朋友,我的祖父母.我确信我将有一个有意义的美妙的暑假,2011.这是一切,是我的迟钝,冷冷地、雪的寒假.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码quiz(大学英语作文及翻译自测题目)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
quiz(大学英语作文及翻译自测题目)
上传于||文档简介
&&大​学​英​语​作​文​及​翻​译​自​测​题​目
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢百度翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言支持中英、中日在线互译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可提供一键清空、复制功能、支持双语对照查询,使您体验更加流畅谷歌翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言中文(简体)提供多种语言的免费即时翻译提供所支持的任意两种语言之间的字词、句子和网页翻译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可
在线翻译(13)
在线词典(11)
翻译软件(5)}

我要回帖

更多关于 多伦多考驾照中文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信