college life 作文life的新生群都是谁建立的啊?

i felt it in my bones that my college life was getting off to a bad start,求翻译汉语是什么意思_百度知道
i felt it in my bones that my college life was getting off to a bad start,求翻译汉语是什么意思
提问者采纳
i felt it in my bones that my college life was getting off to a bad start我觉得我的骨头,我的大学生活越来越开局不利
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我骨子里感觉我的大学生活是开局不利(出师不利)。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁B1U1-College Life_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
B1U1-College Life
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作文my college life1.进入大学校园一切都那么新鲜2.大学生活于中学生活完全不同3.大学生活是我们人生中一个重要阶段
tiffanydhw
In my college life, I can play computer very late, Whitout worrying my parents asking me to go to bed at the midnight. Second, I like rock'n'roll, I can play the music very loudly in my dorm. On the contrary , my mother will be angry when I listen to the music in my home. And then , You can join a lot of associations and University Student Councils In our college, It is a training for collegers. I join in atheneum with a lot of lovely girls, so we chat very happy. As we held several parties, I felt very successful and seeing everyone united, I was very glad and deeply moved . Another , I am absorbed grand library, school buildings and wide playground. Our campus obtains beautiful environment and good atmosphere to study . My school’s library has a lot of different books and magazines. Every weekend , a lot of students can go to library to read the books. Otherwise ,our school have a lot of foreign teachers, In you free time, you can go to the PETER HOLL and visit the foreign teachers. Through conversation with foreign teachers it practise your English. In your spare time, you can play basketball, pingpang and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health. In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.
In a word,college life is wonderful!
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁帮我一下,急求:三篇对话,分别是.Ccareerplanning和friendship那个好心人给我说一下这三个_百度知道
谁帮我一下,急求:三篇对话,分别是.Ccareerplanning和friendship那个好心人给我说一下这三个
不要太难最好有翻译
我有更好的答案
大学生活,职业生涯,友谊怎么了?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP