力温州治疗青春痘的医院温州哪所医院能看?the only thing in my mind is you 1

小题1:B小题1:D小题1:C小题1:A小题1:A小题1:D小题1:B小题1:C小题1:C小题1:D小题1:B小题1:B小题1:C小题1:A小题1:B小题1:A小题1:D小题1:A小题1:C小题1:D略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 My first memories of acts of kindness are from when I was about 12 years old. From then on I always 36& at home and with friends.That winter I notice that many& 37&& people had difficulty getting to the& 38& store after a snowstorm. So I started to spend part of a&& 39&& Saturday knocking at apartment doors to ask if any one needed 40& from the store. The grocery store was down a huge hill and I would bring&& 41&& a couple of bags of groceries for them. I liked it and it made them so 42& .It started with& 43& alone and then the number grew. A short time later, my 44& in the building asked what I was doing and a couple of them& 45& and it became a routine. I& 46& asked for or took money for it. Sometimes the ladies 47& slip the change in my pocket. I would just buy something the next time to give to them, 48 flowers or a card. I did this every 49_ up to when I left to go to college.When I was away at&& 50 , many people asked my mom how I was doing. Through those conversations she& 51& what I used to do -—I had never told her.Now, I’m a teacher and teaching my students the art of true 52 ; Everyone in the world needs help, and everyone can also&& 53& help. The image of those old people’s happiness caused by my&&&&& 54 of goodwill appears in my mind every time I have the chance to do something&& 55 . This is the power of charity.小题1:A.look aroundB.run aboutC.help outD.act up小题2:A.lazyB.youngC.elderlyD.disabled小题3:A.groceryB.clothesC.foodD.medicine小题4:A.sunnyB.cloudyC.rainyD.snowy小题5:A.anythingB.nothingC.allD.few小题6:A.forwards B.inC.backD.out小题7:A.surprised B.interestedC.ashamedD.happy小题8:A.myselfB.meC.themselvesD.them小题9:A.classmatesB.studentsC.relativesD.friends小题10:A.gave upB.joined inC.paid upD.turned away小题11:A.sometimesB.notC.neitherD.never小题12:A.wouldB.should C.couldD.dared小题13:A.likeB.asC.byD.for小题14:A.dayB.weekC.month D.winter小题15:A.schoolB.collegeC.leisure D.work小题16:A.recognizedB.followedC.learnedD.proved小题17:A.friendshipB.usefulnessC.successD.kindness小题18:A.offerB.ownC.accept D.reward小题19:A.actsB.wordsC.thoughtD.test小题20:A.unusualB.successfulC.hardD.nice
The job of raising children is a tough one. Children don’t come with an instruction manual(说明书). And each child is 36 . So parents sometimes pull their hair out in frustration(挫折), not &37 what to do. But in raising children—as in all of life—what we do is &38 &by our culture. Naturally then, American parents teach their children basic American &39 . To Americans, the goal of parents is to help children&&40 &on their own two feet. From &41 &each child may get his or her own room. As children grow, they get more &42 &to make their own choices. &43 &choose their own forms of entertainment, as well as the friends to &44 &them with. When they &45 &young adulthood, they choose their own jobs and marriage &46 &. Of course, many young adults still &47 their parents’ advice and approval for the choices they make. But once they “leave the &48 &” at around 18 to 21 years old, they want to be on their own , not &49 &to their mother’s apron strings (围裙带). The relationship between parents and children in America is very informal. American parents try to &50 &their children as individuals—not as extensions of themselves. They allow them to achieve their own&&51 &. Americans praise and encourage their children to give them the &52 &to succeed. When children become adults, their relationship with their parents becomes more like a (an) &53 &among equals.& But &54 &to popular belief, most adult Americans don’t make their parents pay for room and board when they come to &55 &. Even as adult, they respect and honor their parents.小题1:A.strangeB.differentC.newD.unlike小题2:A.noticingB.rememberC.knowingD.deciding小题3:A.influencedB.made
C.controlled D.changed小题4:A.servicesB.standards C.rulesD.values小题5:A.sitB.getC.standD.rise小题6:A.adulthoodB.girlhoodC.boyhoodD.childhood小题7:A.freedomB.spaceC.timeD.money小题8:A.AdultsB.TeenagersC.Americans D.Parents小题9:A.help B.joinC.shareD.provide小题10:A.gainB.passC.becomeD.reach小题11:A.wivesB.partnersC.husbandsD.couples小题12:A.seekB.inviteC.tryD.choose小题13:A.roomB.houseC.nestD.place小题14:A.connectedB.heldC.stuckD.tied小题15:A.serveB.treatC.describeD.recognize小题16:A.jobsB.plansC.dreamsD.hopes小题17:A.dependence B.trustC.beliefD.confidence小题18:A.friendshipB.companionC.membershipD.association小题19:A.knownB.similarC.contraryD.due小题20:A.travelB.visitC.seeD.live
完形填空(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分) 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。I’ll never forget the summer day in 1965 when my mother suddenly died of an unexplained illness at the age of 36. Later that afternoon, a police officer came to ask for my father’s &36 &for the hospital to &37 &Mother’s valve (心脏瓣膜). I was shocked. I ran into the house &38 . At 14 I just &39 &understand why anyone would take apart a person I loved. &40 &my father told the police officer, “Yes .” “How can you let them do that to her?” I &41 &him.“Linda,” he said quietly, &42 &his arms around me, “the greatest &43 &you can give is a &44 &of yourself. Your mother and I decided &45 &that if we can 46 &a difference in just one person’s life after we die, our death will have &47 .”The &48 &my father taught me that day became one of the most &49 &in my life.Years passed. I married and had a family of my own. In 1986, my father became seriously ill. He &50 &told me that when he died, he wanted to donate &51 &was in good condition, especially his eyes.My father died and we donated his eyes &52 &he had wanted. Three days later, my daughter said, “Mum, I’m so &53 &of what you did for Grandpa. At that moment I realized that my father gave much more than his &54 . What he &55 &behind sparkled in my daughter’s eyes — pride.小题1:A.adviceB.permission C.suggestion D.speech小题2:A.repairB.operateC.treatD.use小题3:A.in tears B.in silence C.in a hurry D.in surprise小题4:A.couldn’tB.mustn’t C.might not D.shouldn’t小题5:A.SoB.AndC.ButD.For小题6:A.said toB.replied toC.explained toD.cried at小题7:A.carryingB.puttingC.raisingD.pushing小题8:A.gift B.wishC.talk D.regret小题9:A.healthB.body C.part D.value小题10:A.then B.later C.soon D.long ago小题11:A.have B.make C.keep D.tell小题12:A.pleasure B.right C.funD.meaning小题13:A.lesson B.subjectC.thoughtD.experience小题14:A.ordinary B.important C.uselessD.hard小题15:A.carefullyB.sadly C.cruellyD.cheerfully小题16:A.who B.whatever C.that D.which小题17:A.as B.when C.while D.where小题18:.A.fondB.tired C.proudD.afraid小题19:A.wordsB.life C.eyes D.lessons小题20:A.taught B.leftC.sent D.gave
题型:阅读理解
I was in lodgings (寄宿处) now, on my own, but the other lodgers had constant visitors up and down the stairs past my door. None of this disturbed me except one girl who sang softly to herself an old Russian folk song as she ran up to the room above. It was a sound of sweetness, musical, soft, unselfconscious and happy. I began to listen out for it, jumped up from my table, and threw open the door to catch a glimpse(一瞥) of her as she passed, but I was always too late. I asked the people upstairs who she was, and described the beautiful sounds she made. They became rather reserved(拘谨) and exchanged glances and hurriedly admitted it might be Sally. I thought she was someone special, not to be discussed in the ordinary way, and became a little curious to meet her. But the last thing I wanted at that stage was to get caught up with anybody. I’d just come to the end of a rather painful friendship, and now I had work to do.One day, I came face to face with a girl on the landing. I whoever made that noise would look as she did. We stood and stared at each other too long for comfort. I broke the moment and, excusing myself, moved past her because it was too like the movies. I thought for some time of that long, silent stare, and laughed. She was tall and looked proud, with a slight , round-shouldered look that made me breathless and I didn’t know why.小题1:At his lodgings, the author __________.A.seldom had visitorsB.wished he had more visitorsC.was always disturbed by other people’s visitorsD.had too many visitors.小题2:Whenever the author heard the sound of the girl’s voice__________.A.he sat listening to itB.he saw her moving upstairsC.he threw down his booksD.he tried to see who it was小题3:People who were asked about the girl__________.A.told him all about herB.didn’t want to tell him muchC.didn’t tell him anythingD.were angry when he mentioned her小题4:From this passage we can see that the author was____________.A.was not interested in SallyB.curiously attracted by SallyC.angry at being disturbed by SallyD.afraid to get to know Sally
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项A、B、C和D中,选出空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Tips to keep a hearty conversation flowing On holidays we typically gather with our nearest and dearest. But &&&36&&&can be made, maintained and broken through the ways we talk to our loved &_37___, according to Deborah Tannen, a George-town University professor in linguistics(语言学). She has suggestions &&as to& how we can &38&&&&communications at our festival dinner tables. Let’s take a look.*A& round dinning table is best for promoting a &&&&39&&&&conversation because everyone&& 40&&&&&each other.*Avoid _41_ grandparents at the ends of a rectangular(长方形的) table, even though it is the traditional place of __42__. Elderly people may feel lonely there if they are unable to hear or keep __43__ a conversation.*__44__ prefer to face each other and make eye contact when they talk. In contrast, men tend to look around at other things. “Guys may be more&& 45&&&&keeping gazing on the TV,” says Tannen. “They’ll still be _46__, though.”*Be aware that people have different ways of talking. Each person has a different __47__ of tone, rhyme, timing and how _48__ of a pause is normal in a conversation. Watch for people who seem left __49__. If you feel you are doing all the talking, hold back to give others a&50&&.If you feel you aren’t getting a chance to speak, try pushing yourself to start& 51&&&&.*People sometimes get upset on big festivals _52 they stay too long in the apartment. Some families find that gatherings go more __53__ if they plan for some fun _54___. So why not get a breath of fresh air? Going to a park for a walk or taking a trip to the zoo may be more__55__ than just sitting around inside.小题1:A.demandsB.relationshipsC.victoriesD.mistakes小题2:A.onesB.thoseC.othersD.them小题3:A. bother B.delay C. damageD.improve小题4:A.lively B.shortC. calmD.dull小题5:A.scoldsB.blamesC.facesD.annoys小题6:A.checking B.hidingC.seatingD.hurting小题7:A.pity B.sorrowC.intelligenceD.honor小题8:A.up withB.offC. away fromD. out of小题9:A.Grown-upsB.MenC.PeopleD.Women小题10:A.surprisedB.relaxed C.encouraged D.upset小题11:A.thinkingB.doubting C.listeningD.looking小题12:A.matterB.senseC.direction D.point小题13:A. oftenB. longC. soonD. far小题14:A. outB. behindC. overD. off小题15:A.rewardB.giftC.handD.chance小题16:A. talking&&&&&&&B& singing &&&&&&C.& dancing&&&&&& D. playing 小题17:A.until B.ifC.thoughD.since小题18:A.naturallyB.coldlyC.quicklyD.smoothly小题19:A.indoorsB.outsideC.insideD.everywhere小题20:A.abstractB.bitterC.enjoyableD.cruel
Do you know that a Mom deserves a special gift this year for Mother’s Day? Sure, flowers can always brighten Mother’s day and a dinner out is always appreciated. However, doesn’t she deserve something more personal or something that lasts longer than an evening? I’m talking about the gift of fitness. Improved fitness is a gift that is invaluable to everyone. When you give a woman the gift of fitness, you are helping her open a door to better health. I can’t think of a more thoughtful gift that shows the recipient(接受者) how much you care about their well-being. By giving the gift of fitness you are providing them with unlimited health benefits. And, its a gift that you can truly feel proud to give. Of course, we all know that exercising can help people stay slim and fit. But, do you also know about all the other great benefits of exercising? Daily physical activity reduces stress and can help you sleep better. Fitness has been linked to reducing the risk of some diseases and to warding off depression. Researchers also believe that strength training can help prevent osteoporosis(骨质疏松). Not to mention that exercising also improves self-esteem, increases energy and helps you be able to do continuous work for longer. All Moms would find these fitness benefits extremely invaluable. If they are like most of us, they have probably even mentioned how they would like to drop a few pounds or just get in better shape. In fact, experts say that about 62% of Americans are currently on a diet. By giving the gift of fitness you are helping provide your mom with extra motivation. She may be more motivated to actually get fit because she doesn’t want to feel guilty about ignoring such a thoughtful gift . 小题1:The first paragraph is most likely to tell us that___________.A.we should invite our mom to a dinner for Mother’s DayB.it is good to send flowers to moms for Mother’s DayC.we should give a special gift to our Mom for Mother’s DayD.moms aren’t worth special gifts for Mother’s Day小题2:You would like to send the gift of fitness to your mother because__________.A.it is very expensiveB.it doesn’t cost you too muchC.it makes your mother healthyD.you will be proud of it小题3:You want to keep healthy you should__________.A.reduce stress and have a good sleepB.try your best to get rid of depressionC.increase your energy and work longerD.take an active part in physical activity小题4:According to this passage the gift of fitness will____________.A.help moms to lose some more weightB.encourage moms to do more exerciseC.keep moms having a healthy dietD.make moms look even more beautiful小题5:Which of the following would be the best title for this passage?A.This Mother’s Day, Give the gift of FitnessB.Better Pay Attention to Your Mom’s HealthC.Mom Like to Accept the Gift of FitnessD.Help Your Mom Keep a Good Shape
Years ago while lying in my hammock (吊床)and drinking JD from the bottle, I noticed my dog dragging something under the fence.Upon inspection, to my disappointment, I realized it was the next door neighbor' s 10 - year - old daughter' s rabbit.For years I had watched her come home from school and head straight out to its cage, free it and play with it in the yard.I knew that day would be no different and fearing for our dog, I had to think fast. The rabbit was quite dirty, as if it had put up quite a struggle, so I washed it, combed it with the dog brush and blew it dry with the leaf blower.Upon finishing its grooming I jumped the fence and replaced it back in its cage hoping its death would be written off as "natural caused". Back to the hammock and JD.Within the hour the neighbor' s Volvo palled in as usual and out popped the little girl, and as usual she headed straight for the cage.Only this time she stopped about six feet away and screamed: " D - A - D - D – Y!!!" Her father, panic stricken, stood looking at the cage.Being the good neighbor that I am, I rushed to fence and asked if there was anything I could do. Her father less than calmly shouted, "What kind of sick individual would dig up a little girl's rabbit and put it back in its cage?"小题1:The girl was shocked because _____.A.the rabbit was killed by someoneB.the rabbit was too cleanC.the dead rabbit was cleaned and put back into the cageD.the rabbit was asleep in the cage小题2:That day the girl ran to the cage _____.A.because her rabbit was thereB.because she.had a habit of going there to see her rabbitC.because she wanted to see her rabbit againD.because the rabbit was dead小题3:We can infer that the rabbit ______.A.was alive before the writer saw his dog dragging itB.was already dead before the writer saw his dog dragging itC.was in the cage playing with the dogD.was at the fence seeking out for food before it was killed by the dog小题4:According to the story, the writer _____.A.was helpful to his neighbor B.did a smart thingC.was honestD.made a mistake
Have you ever stayed up late? If so, you know that not getting enough sleep can make you tried and grumpy. Not sleeping enough sleep can also make it harder to think clearly the next day. Sleep scientists have long known that getting a good night’s sleep is very important. It helps kids be able to do their best during the day. A recent study shows that sleep helps improve problem-solving skills and creative(创造性的) thinking. For the study, two groups of students answered a math problem. The group that slept for eight hours solved the problem correctly more often than the group that did not get enough sleep. While you sleep at night, your brain is busy doing its “homework”. It sorts out(整理) all the information that you get in the day. Getting enough sleep each night can improve your thinking ability. That will surely help you do your best at school. Experts say that, in return, can lead to better grades.小题1:The underlined word grumpy in the first paragraph means_______.A.excited and happyB.active and creativeC.impatient and angryD.bored and weak小题2:Choose the best title for this passage.A.Sleep to SuccessB.A Recent StudyC.Do Sleep WellD.The More Sleep, the Better
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:我想问下有一首英文对唱歌,歌词的开头是:my love there is only you in my life_百度知道
我想问下有一首英文对唱歌,歌词的开头是:my love there is only you in my life
Endless Love 有多个对唱版本,一搜就可以找到,挑喜欢的版本下吧。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
There Is Only In My Heart 千千阙歌(英文版)
Waiting for the day
How will we come to reality
Or you’ll come soon
I couldn’t live without you
Waiting of serene
The moment you say:“ I love you”
Take me, my hand
Walk into the eyes of love
You give me light, the look in your eyes
You bring light into my life
You will always remain in my mind
There is only you in my heart
Nothing’s gonna change now
There is only you in my heart
Now and forever more
Let love bring us to eternity
Let love live with only memories
’Cause it only hurts our feeling
Oh, my love!
Let love bring us to eternity
Let lov...
这首歌名为《There is only you in my heart》是千千阙歌的英文版
Endless Lovelionel richie唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁There&is&only&you&in&my&heart
There&is&only&you&in&my&heart&千千阙歌(英文版)&
Sitting&on&alone,独自静坐
&With&only&memories&of&the&past伴过往唯一的回忆
&Just&you&and&I&只有你和我
&In&the&wildest&of&our&dreams.在最狂放的梦里&
You&held&me&close&你拥紧我
&And&whispered&three&words&in&my&ear&在我耳畔轻说三个字
How&my&heart,&如何我心
Just&used&to&beat&when&you&say&hi.&你问候时常狂跳
you&give&me&light,&你给我光明
the&look&in&your&eyes&,你眼睛里的凝视
you&bring&light&into&my&life&你把光明
带到我的生命
you&will&always&remain&in&my&mind&你将永远驻留在我意识中
there&is&only&you&in&my&heart&我心只有你
nothing’s&gonna&change&now&&现在没有什么要改变
now&and&forever&more&&&现在和永远
let&love&bring&us&to&eternity&让爱带我们到来世
let&love&live&with&only&memories&让爱仅留存在我们的回忆里
’cause&it&only&hurts&our&feeling&
oh,&my&love!&因为爱只伤害了我们的感觉。我的爱
waiting&for&the&day&等待一天
how&will&we&come&to&reality&我们如何成为现实
or&you’ll&come&soon&抑或你将不久回来
I&couldn’t&live&without&you&我不能没有你而生活
waiting&of&serene&the&moment&you&say:“&I&love&you”&,等待你对我说“我爱你”的宁静时刻
take&me&my&hand&walk&into&the&eyes&of&love,&牵我的手进入爱的目光
you&give&me&light,&你给我光明
the&look&in&your&eyes&,你眼睛里的凝视
you&bring&light&into&my&life&你把光明
给带到我的生命
you&will&always&remain&in&my&mind&你将永远驻留在我的意识中
nothing’s&gonna&change&now&&现在没有什么要改变
now&and&forever&more&&&现在和永远
let&love&bring&us&to&eternity&让爱带我们到来世
let&love&live&with&only&memories&让爱仅留存在我们的回忆里
’cause&it&only&hurts&our&feeling&
oh,&my&love!&因为爱只伤害了我们的感觉。我的爱
前段时间,大学一个很铁哥们从深圳回来探亲,因为马上要出国了,所以回家看一下。闲聊时,谈到了这首经典歌曲《千千阙歌》。大学我们有共同爱好就是对于音乐有着很多共同的鉴赏和感受。晚上躺在宿舍的床上,共同听着音乐,天南地北海谝。其中我们谈的最多的就是这首绝对经典之作《千千阙歌》。当时说这首歌曲的时候,我的心里一阵心酸的感觉。想起大学毕业在火车站的分离;想起这次短暂的相聚,也要即将分离;更为不久的将来,他即将去国外。这次离别相见不知等到何年何月...
一时间言语不知如何表达,只能借歌曲的几句歌词来表达“来日纵使千千阕歌飘于远方我路上,来日纵使千千晚星亮过今晚月亮,都比不起这宵美丽,亦绝不可使我更欣赏,因你今晚共我唱...”此去经年,应是良辰好景虚设。便纵有千种风情,更与何人说...
今天晚上闲来无事,上网搜歌,看到这篇文章,写的确实不错。遂意转载,聊表对朋友的祝福。
《千千阙歌》PK《夕阳之歌》
  堪称经典的《千千阙歌》原曲(Kohji
Makaino所做)几十年来广为传唱,版本林立。由于语言的鸿沟,造成我们对日文原曲欣赏很大的障碍。我们姑且避开原曲不谈,就说说对此一原曲进行倾情演绎的华语诸多版本。
  今天共享这一优美旋律的华语歌曲,均是以此为蓝本,进行艺术的再创作,成就不一。其中以《千千阙歌》与《夕阳之歌》最具代表性。二十年来双方歌迷争执不下,伯仲难分。当然放眼历史,貌似还是千千阙歌影响较大,这一点是无可争辩的。说实话,谁的粉丝我都算不上,作为一名爱好音乐喜欢听歌的学生,我更喜欢从艺术的角度去欣赏、去品味一首歌,而不是狂追某个明星。凡入歌坛者,无论是艺术家还是卫生纸,他们的作品都是优劣并存的局面。梅艳芳也有败笔,周杰伦也有可圈可点之处。作为听众的我们,只要用心去欣赏美就行了,而又何必厚此薄彼呢?
  本来嘛,不同的歌是不具有可比性的。因为听歌都是要看心境的。但也并不完全不具有可比性,尤其是同一旋律,均为女声,题材相近“撞了车”的这两首歌,还是可以粗略的一论高下。我个人认为,相对夕阳之歌,还是千千阙歌更完美,更大众化。结合几年来我自己听歌的感受与感悟,今天仔细谈谈这两首歌。
  我个人听歌有个习惯,就是非常看重歌词。听歌嘛,不同于听曲,既然人家歌词限制了我们的想象力,那我们就不要自作多情的瞎猜乱猜了。歌词有多重要,大家看看不朽的唐诗宋词就知道了。唐诗宋词,作为今天的经典,也曾在远古的那个时代传唱一时,曲子虽然不在了,但是保留下来的这些歌词还在向我们传达着不为时代遗忘的美。我们伟大的华夏民族自古就有以歌唱来表达内心情感的传统,所谓“远望可以当归,悲歌可以当泣”。所以古诗词和今天的歌词其实没有实质性的区别,今天的歌词同样可以写的像唐诗宋词那样优美,只不过形式稍有不同,更符合现代人的语言习惯罢了。纵观乐坛迅猛发展的这几十年来,产生了一大批优秀的流行歌曲,诸如《涛声依旧》《大海》《再回首》这些经典,哪一首歌不是曲美,词更美??事实上,优雅的歌词是经典的基础,优美的旋律是流行的保证。优雅的歌词给歌曲创造的意境美是恒久的,经得起时代的考验的。为什么现在这么多的流行歌曲的旋律那么的优美,却难免被时代湮没,即出现“各领风骚两三天的现象”?第一遍听感觉很好,但是越听越恶心,不知大家有没有同样的感觉。词写得不好,这才是致命伤!
  不怕不识货,就怕货比货。本来两首歌均为扛鼎之作,但因为诞生于同一个历史时期,而又是两位天后级歌手的PK制作,加之貌似相同的旋律,人们不知不觉的忽略了两首歌的不同点,因此得出的结论很可能有失公道,流于片面。下面新懿以词为纲,全面解读这两首歌。
  《夕阳之歌》作为最初的翻唱版,走了一条比较稳妥的路子,即在很大的程度上保留了原歌的风格,比如歌名,旋律,要表的思想感情。笔者曾经仔细品味过《夕阳之歌》和近藤真彦的原作,真的有太多的相似之处。要说不同点的话,那最大的不同点就是《夕阳之歌》比原作要优秀!歌词写的更具有诗意,梅艳芳发挥的也很出色。《夕阳之歌》写的相对深沉,俨然是一位饱经世事历尽沧桑英雄的人生告白。“斜阳无限,无奈只一息间灿烂”,词人以夕阳起兴,切入主题,体现了古诗词由景及情的一贯作风。而且瞬间即来了一个九十度的转弯:“无奈只一息间灿烂”,奠定了这首歌苍凉的基调。紧接着第二句“随云霞渐散,逝去的光彩不复还”还是运用比兴的手法感慨光辉不再,世事无常。词人说道“迟迟年月”,给我们造成了错觉,继续看下文“骤觉光阴退减”,可以读出这么一种复杂的内心世界:之所以说“年月迟迟”,是因为历经了太多的人生变幻,如同浮云一样,飘忽而来飘忽而去。然而回首往昔的快乐时光,总觉得是那么的短暂,同时又埋怨“光阴退减”。这两者并不矛盾,用佛家的话说这都是“无常”之苦。当人生历经浮沉,勘破世情之后,曾经激流勇进年轻的心便会匆匆老去,取而代之的是对平淡的向往。看过《上海滩》的朋友们都知道许文强躲到香港以后就是这种心态,在谈到上海时他说以前他在上海干过太多太多的荒唐的事,这可以作为这句歌词很好的注脚。“曾遇上几多风雨翻,编织我交错梦幻”这两句写得很有水准,很好的强调了主题。以风雨翻复比作人生际遇,以梦幻一词概括了平生所作所为,沧桑之情表达得淋漓尽致。接下来很重要得一句出现了:“曾遇你真心的臂弯,伴我走过患难”,看到没有,全歌词唯一的一个“你”字出现了。这个你应该怎么理解呢?是朋友,还是情人?或者还有其他的理解?应该都可以吧。这种委婉的表达方式体现我们中国人含蓄的一面,同时可以引起更多的听众的共鸣。人生就是如此,来到这个世界就如同上了贼船一样,我们一天到晚在接受者生老病死悲欢离合的折磨,“路上纷扰波折再一弯”,人在江湖身不由己啊!“一天想,想到归去但已晚”。
  通览全词,可以看到作为流行歌曲的《夕阳之歌》,歌词写得极具艺术,全词唯一一处可以看做是爱情描写的的地方虽然稍显含蓄,但却收到了“此处无声胜有声”的效果。而且歌词的韵脚基本压在仄声上,既与这首歌悲凉的基调相一致,同时也与梅艳芳的嗓音相协调。跟随着旋律的变化,歌词的内容也起伏跌宕,很好的突出了主题,很大的程度上是梅艳芳自身的真实写照。当年梅艳芳发行这一张专辑时,以迅雷不及掩耳之势收复了被叶倩文攻占的失地,大师级的作品就是不同凡响。只是,《夕阳之歌》的势头没有维持住,在梅艳芳的专辑推出不久,《永远是你的朋友》面世了,而主打歌便是《千千阙歌》。
  《千千阙歌》的诞生给听众造成了一种错觉:陈慧娴和梅艳芳在唱同一首歌。表面看来,是这种错觉让历史淹没了夕阳之歌。陈慧娴的音色极好,这一点无可否认,但要真是说这一点就可以盖住梅艳芳的话,那陈慧娴为什么一直没有登上一姐的位置?看来这种说法不大稳妥。
  与《夕阳之歌》的题材不同,《千千阙歌》将主题定位在“伤情离别”上。翻开全唐诗,我们可以数一数哲理诗占多大的篇幅,而伤情离别诗又占有多大的比例?可以说后者拥有绝对压倒性的优势。因为对于人生的感悟,或深或浅,或有或无,大家都不一样,能对夕阳阳之歌产生强烈共鸣的听众是非常少的,所以它的影响力是非常有限的,不太适合用来占有市场。相反的是,虽然大家对伤情离别虽然有着不同的表达,但是却有着共同的情感基础:“伤离别”。所以,即使面对《夕阳之歌》大红特红的局势,宝丽金依然从容淡定,他们底气十足的认为《千千阙歌》将会更加出色,事实上,《千千阙歌》一投入市场,已经很受欢迎,卖到中期,各大唱片经销商纷纷向宝丽金追加要货,宝丽金原来只印制了十余万张的货,怎知卖了三四个星期已经“清底”,立即通知工厂加班,加印了几万张补货,谁料不到十日,又见清底,只好重新再印。补货、断货、补货、断货,再补货、再断货……唱片在三个月内,总共卖出35万张,不仅超过梅艳芳的《夕阳之歌》(接近二十万张),还令陈慧娴成为香港八十年代唱片销量最高的女歌手之一。
  虽然《夕阳之歌》有着自身的缺陷,但是想要彻底盖住它还是非常有难度的,梅艳芳是何等人物!而《千千阙歌》办到了。原因有三:一是林振强那一首漂亮的歌词,二是因为有出色的音乐制作,三是陈慧娴完美的音色真正得到了发挥,让大家真正的看到了这位长着洋娃娃脸的姑娘的巨大的潜力。
  我们先看《千千阙歌》的歌词。开篇即用“徐徐回望曾属于彼此的晚上”这么极具诗意的动作和高度的文学性语言告诉我们这是一位诗人创作的歌词。搭乘原本就很优美的旋律,先声夺人。同样委婉含蓄的风格,将这首歌推向了能听懂汉语的每一寸土地。“红红仍是你赠我的心中艳阳”,用红红的心中艳阳来形容双方的情谊,即使在寒冬,依然温暖我心;“如流傻泪祈望可体恤兼见谅”,临近分别,难以抑制内心的冲动,担心流泪失态,字里行间表达了一种非常纯真的情感。“明晨离别你路也许孤单得漫长”,这三句采用递进的表现手法,从诉说双方情谊深重,至不忍分别,再至分别后自己将踏上孤单长路,回环相生,益显难舍难分的深厚情谊。“一瞬间太多东西要讲”,这点我们都有体会,尤其是经历过生离死别的时候,千言万语要讲却一个字都说不来,人可以面对,但情何以堪?“可惜即将在各一方,只好深深把这刻尽凝望”,简单的几句话,对离别时的氛围和离人的心境做出了非常到位的诠释,真的是大师手笔!
  “临行临别才顿感哀伤的漂亮”,词人感悟到离别的忧伤是一种美,是这种哀伤,让我们倍感情谊的珍贵——“原来全是你令我的思忆漫长”,可以算作是非常深刻的见解吧。刚开始我就说了,这首歌词写得很有诗意,处处散发着古典的味道,紧接着“何年何月才又可今宵一样,停留凝望里让眼睛讲彼此立场”,这也算是我们中国人的传统思维吧,古诗词里很多诗句就表达了这么一种心情:离别正在继续,就开始考虑着什么时候才能重逢。这一切,都在紧扣着“伤离别”这个主题,中心突出。
  “当某天雨点轻敲你窗,当风声吹乱你构想”,平淡中体现着诗意,诗意中传达着情感,很有李商隐巴山夜雨的味道。只为担心时光的冲洗,“我”这张旧模样你还记得吗?
  在这首歌最高潮的部分,词人运用了对仗不太工整的两句:“来日纵使千千阕歌飘于远方我路上,来日纵使千千晚星亮过今晚月亮”,这种不对称的美,符合语调的转换,同时也把全歌的感情推向至高处。接下来委婉的转折“都比不起这宵美丽,亦绝不可使我更欣赏,因你今晚共我唱”,唱出了离人真正的心声:此去经年,应是良辰好景虚设。便纵有千种风情,更与何人说!
  这首歌的歌词写的真的是太美了,韵脚压的也比较合理。和现在乐坛里凡是能号上几嗓子都敢去填词的所谓的“巨星们”相比,真的是天壤之别。如果说完美的歌词,是《千千阙歌》成功的坚实基础,那么陈慧娴,就是成功的保证。陈慧娴的嗓音与唱功,那真不是盖得,不信你自己拿着话筒去试试,你会发现千千阙歌很难唱!
  仔细品味一下歌词,我们会发现“伤而不悲”应该是《千千阙歌》的本色。伤而不悲,就是流泪也是笑着流的那种感觉,那么节奏应该是明快的。音乐制作人很敏锐的嗅到了这一点,所以,千千阙歌的曲子在近藤真彦的原曲上进行了改进,改的更适合《千千阙歌》!这么一改,不仅更适合《千千阙歌》,也就更适合陈慧娴了!陈慧娴早年由一个名不见经传的的学生妹,突然一夜成名,得到宝丽金这样的大公司青睐,但是还不足以和梅艳芳抗衡,就是因为没有一个出色的载体去表现最优秀的自己。《千千阙歌》就是陈慧娴最大的机遇,网络上有种说法是说《千千阙歌》成就了陈慧娴,有一定的道理,但是不全面,应是互相成就。就目前看来,还没有谁可以把《千千阙歌》唱得更好。第一次听到《千千阙歌》的时候,我的感觉就是陈慧娴“大珠小珠落玉盘”般清脆悦耳的声音和这首歌的风格是绝配,就算歌词的韵脚压在仄声上,她也将它的音调非常自然的提了上去,一曲唱完有如行云流水,我们听不出有什么别扭的地方,仅从这一点上,就证明陈慧娴的确实力非凡。
  之所以将这两首歌仔细的对比,我的初衷不是要分出高低,只是想弄清楚为何它们诞生20年来面临的是截然不同的两种待遇:《千千阙歌》历久弥新,而且越来越深入人心;《夕阳之歌》越来越不为人知,可悲到依附《千千阙歌》而存在的地步。本身两首歌都是成功的,不过一首是大众的,一首是小范围的。窥一斑可知全貌,从这两首经典的对中比可以从看出80年代香港乐坛竞争的激烈程度,虽然其中不乏尔虞我诈,但最重要的还是实力的比拼。无论是梅艳芳还是陈慧娴,都留下了一大批广为传唱的经典,在卫生纸堆成的娱乐圈内,她们是配得上艺术家这个称号的!双方的歌迷没有必要说哪首好或者不好,你爱听哪首就听哪首。以上为新懿对千千阙歌与夕阳之歌的观点,此一节暂告一段落,不过全文并未结束。在夕阳之歌与千千阙歌的时代,台湾歌手李翊君同样翻唱了近藤真彦的原曲,而且今年在大陆有千千阙歌国语版的说法。针对这一事实,我们又该怎样看待呢?请看下文关于《千千阙歌》的若干问题之二:千千阙歌PK《风中的承诺》。
来自百度贴吧
【千千评价】千千阙歌经典历史
  关于《千千阙歌》的若干问题之二  千千阙歌PK《风中的承诺》。
  李翊君 && 风中的承诺 &&
  昨夜的雨 惊醒我沉睡中的梦
  迷惑的心 沾满着昨日的伤痛
  冷冷的风 不再有往日的温柔
  失去的爱 是否还能够再拥有
  漫漫长路
  谁能告诉我
  究竟会有多少错
  何处是我最终的居留
  曾经在雨中对我说 今生今世相守
  曾经在风中对我说 永远不离开我
  多少缠绵编织成的梦
  多少爱恨刻划的镜
  为何一切到了终究还是空
  《风中的承诺》是李翊君的成名之作,刚刚诞生就席卷台湾,让人们知道台湾还有李翊君这么一号人物。相隔不久,这首歌又漂洋过海来到内地,很受少男少女的吹捧,奉为经典。近藤真彦的原曲真的很经典,无论在什么地方在什么时候,只要你的耳朵捕捉到这么个信息,它都会深深地感染你。所以第一次听到《风中的承诺》的时候,真的还挺喜欢。多少年来,《千千阙歌》、《夕阳之歌》、《风中的承诺》一直是我MP3里常驻的歌曲,删了那么多歌,唯独这三首没删,真的想仔细品味一下这三首歌。多少年后的今天,我还真听出点味道,不吐不快了。
  网上有种说法,称《风中的承诺》为《千千阙歌》的国语版,这种说法到底准不准确呢?我们学习理工科对数据和概念特别敏感,讲究实事求是。首先要明确一点,粤语不是一种语言,这是原则性问题!粤语和国语不是一个地位的,如果说《风中的承诺》是近藤真彦《夕焼けの歌》的国语版,尚有商量的余地,如果说是《千千阙歌》的国语版,实在是谬以千里!
  综观《风中的承诺》歌词,全文写的比较直白,将千千阙歌和夕阳之歌含蓄的风格完全抛开一边,感情释放到了十二分。情感也比较单一,挑明了就是“爱情”,因为这首歌就是以一个失恋的女青年的口吻写的,俨然是一个怨妇的告白。不谈李翊君的水准如何,仅仅这几点就已经剥夺了这首歌的生命力。不出所料,这首歌的忠实听众至今仍然是一群无知的少男少女,当他们真正的明白了什么是爱情什么是生活的话,就没人理这首歌了。相对于《千千阙歌》与《夕阳之歌》深厚的内涵,这首歌就显得太单薄了!
  这首歌的旋律与原曲还是很相似的,开头比较缓慢。整个调子不能算作是悲伤,只能叫做“感伤”,少女的感伤。李翊君的发挥还真的不怎么样,稍显粗犷,和这首歌的基调还是不大相符的。我曾在网上找到过一首《风中的承诺》,不是李翊君唱的,也不是卓依婷唱的,署名是陈慧娴,不知真假,但是非常出色,唱出了这首歌应有的情感,大家可以找找看。
  网上有人说当年的梅陈之争,如果李翊君也加入PK的话,不知是何种局面,我可以保证的说,就算李翊君加入也只有垫底的份,20年后的今天,验证了昨天该发生的一切。所以说,《风中的承诺》与《千千阙歌》绝对不是一个重量级的。千千阙歌虽然是粤语。但历久弥新,焕发除了出了强大的生命力,而《风中的恒诺》虽然占有普通话的优势,却同样落到依附千千阙歌生存的地步,就是最好的证明。
  通过以上两篇文章,笔者力图理清现代听众对三首歌的认识思路,希望大家对此有个清醒的认识。但是,即便《千千阙歌》本身,还是有陈慧娴与张国荣之争,这是一个非常尖锐的话题。张国荣在大家心中形象几近神化,新懿本来不想碰这个棘手的问题,但是古人云:为山九仞,功亏一篑。为了不致于半途而废,新懿大胆的继续探讨。请看下文:关于《千千阙歌》的若干问题之三:陈慧娴PK张国荣。
  关于《千千阙歌》的若干问题之三:  陈慧娴PK张国荣
  本来通过以上两篇文章,完全可以盖棺定论了。只是半路杀出个程咬金,张国荣在告别演唱会上又整出了张国荣版本的《千千阙歌》。这下不得了了,哥哥就是哥哥,一下子把姐姐的粉丝拉走一大块。好不容易平息梅陈之争,又来了个哥姐之争,没有办法,要怪只能怪《千千阙歌》太经典了。
  本来嘛,哥哥并没有和姐姐相争之意,作为叱咤歌坛天王级的巨星,哥哥的成就有目共睹,之所以选择这首歌,估计真的是想借这首经典表达一下内心对歌坛的不舍及对歌迷的热爱。皇帝不急太监急,反倒歌迷替哥哥争起来了:两眼一闭,就是哥哥的好!!
  首先要再次明确一点,千千阙歌不是简单意义上的翻唱,是在日语原曲的基础上进行了艺术的加工与再创作,包括声调,要表达的感情等等,走了另外一条路线。这是千千阙歌与原歌的差别,也是千千阙歌与夕阳之歌的差别。因此,不可以拿原歌为标本来对千千阙歌和陈慧娴评头品足,否则必将流于无知与偏见。
  那我们就看看哥哥的《千千阙歌》到底如何。为了证明我言不虚,你不妨准备哥哥和姐姐的千千阙歌,对照一下。哥哥的千千阙歌起拍缓慢,这一点和娴姐的不同,倒是和梅姐的夕阳之歌非常相像,在某种程度上千千阙歌明快的节奏体现的不明显。后面的发挥比较平稳,只不过到高潮部分转换的突然,而且鼻音严重,我一直以为哥哥感冒了。一个非常严重的问题,高潮部分的节奏非常快,和前面的非常不搭,而且高音提不上去,总体发挥不如人意。这就是哥哥的粉丝日夜吹捧的千千阙歌,自以为和近藤真彦很相似,大肆鼓吹陈慧娴跑调,真的是非常幼稚!
  我们再来看看陈慧娴的千千阙歌是什么境况。整首歌曲节奏平稳,声音圆润,高潮适当加快,最重要的是陈慧娴高音很自然地提了上去,一气呵成,浑然一体,实乃完璧之作。不像哥哥唱的时候把一首完整的歌割裂开来,快的太快了,慢的太慢了。听这首歌的时候心彷佛被吊在空中一样,那个揪心啊!找不到听歌时享受的感觉。还有,听完哥哥的千千阙歌,感觉这首歌真的不太适合他来唱。以哥哥的资质,倘若去唱连贯性不是很强的夕阳之歌,我感觉很可能反超梅姐,但是,他选了千千阙歌。这也证明夕阳之歌受欢迎程度和《千千阙歌》相比逊色多了。
  陈慧娴的成就,不能完全归功于陈慧娴。《千千阙歌》作为压轴之作,凝聚着宝丽金当年音乐团体的集体智慧。从选歌到填词,从填词到音乐制作,这一切都是围绕着陈慧娴的形象与音色打造的,是一个巨大的工程,需要多方面的携手合作。新懿个人认为,陈慧娴的唱法是经过宝丽金深思熟虑后敲定的。今天看来,宝丽金的这群人物相当了不起,新懿曾尝试着修改其中的某些环节,比如歌词,改来改去还是不如林振强的好;比如尝试着修改陈慧娴的歌唱节奏,最后还是感觉到陈慧娴真的做到了人歌合一,无可挑剔。所以,《千千阙歌》的成就是一个整体的成就,包括陈慧娴,林振强,音乐制作人欧丁玉等等,包括配乐配音的幕后工作人员。所以哥哥唱的《千千阙歌》,是随心所欲的发挥,很多东西顾及不到,根本也无力顾及到,这就是哥哥败给娴姐的地方。
  所以,我坚定不移的认为,陈慧娴的《千千阙歌》才是正宗,想听真正的《千千阙歌》,陈慧娴绝对是首选!!
  关于《千千阙歌》的若干历史问题之四:  千千阙歌的历史地位
  这是附加的一段,本来不想再谈了,但是看到网上很多人争辩《千千阙歌》的历史地位,今天我们就来看看这样一首的经典在歌坛上到底居于一个什么样的位置。
  在广大歌迷的心中,《千千阙歌》作为一首经典,基本上是无可挑剔的,但是对两点始终耿耿于怀。那就是千千阙歌作为一首粤语歌曲,给广大的大陆歌迷带来听觉上的不便,还有,《千千阙歌》是翻唱日语的一首歌。
  按理说,这两点在某种程度应该限制了《千千阙歌》的生命力。可是事实并非如此,《千千阙歌》仍然红遍大江南北,红遍长城内外,红遍老幼妇孺。如果真的需要什么解释的话,我觉得四个字足矣:瑕不掩瑜!
  粤语,也就是广东话,其知名度是港澳粤的经济实力成正比的,这是人类历史上最正常的现象。看看我们今天学习的英语,就是英国工业革命的产物。但是粤语不是一门独立的语言,她首先是汉语!有着汉字的共同基础,其发音还不至于像日语进化到我们完全听不懂的地步。仔细听一听,粤语的很多字眼还是能听的明白的,尤其是生活在江南地区的人们。
  再说翻唱的问题,其实这是一个不算问题的问题。随着文化交流的加深,很多人选择去听外语歌曲。你们都可以完全的接受的一首外语歌,难道还认为一首翻唱外国的中文歌曲是个问题吗?这是一个简单的道理,就像我们再看天龙八部的时候,大家总介意乔峰是一个胡人,虽然他长在大宋,而且是一个侠肝义胆的豪杰,但就是心存不快。再说了,《千千阙歌》不是简单的翻唱,在她的灵魂深处,已经被深深地植入了中国文化的精髓,能让任何一个中国人发出共鸣,这就是艺术。
  香港流行乐坛的黄金时期是80—90年代,可谓是人才辈出,金玉满堂,产生了一大批传唱不朽的经典。其中女声早期以邓丽君,徐小凤,张德兰为代表,后期梅艳芳,陈慧娴,叶倩文领头,男声有张国荣,谭咏麟,陈百强等等。九十年代四大天王的名字最响,王菲等人的成就也不错。这些是极具代表性的人物,还有很多大师级人物(包括台湾省)我就不细数了。不要争论哪位的影响力更大,请将这些大师的代表作摊开,高低立即可辨。我们以词美,曲美,声美为标准进行选定,《千千阙歌》名列榜首都是当之无愧的!听歌十几年,还真没发现哪首歌比《千千阙歌》品味更深更高;意境更美更远;境界更博更大,最多也就是平分秋色而已。
  以上诸多观点代表了这么多年来我对《千千阙歌》的基本认识,是为仁者见仁智者见智之见。一家之言,不足取处,尚在情理之中,欢迎广大歌迷指正!君子之交淡如水,君子之争亦当淡如水。您有什么高见,可以形成文字,多多交流。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 温州哪家青春痘医院好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信