( )you can go on fonot becausee it's not _____

求老师解答:阅读理解.根据对话内
阅读理解.根据对话内容判断下列句子的正(T)误(F).
Zhang Peng:Excuse me,how can we get to the People's Park?Woman:You can go there by the No.5 bus,or you can go on foot.Zhang Peng:Is it very far?Woman:No,it's not far.Zhang Peng:How do we go on foot?Woman:It's easy.Turn left at the traffic lights.The park is near a tall office building.John:Thank you very much.Hurry up,Zhang Peng!Zhang Peng:No!The light is red.Stop!John:That's right.We have to wait.Zhang Peng:Now it's green.Let's go!(&&&& ) 1.John and Zhang Peng can't go to the park by the No.5 bus.(&&&& ) 2.The People's Park is very far.(&&&& ) 3.John and Zhang Peng want to go to the park on foot.(&&&& ) 4.The People's Park is near the traffic lights.(&&&& ) 5.John wants to go at a red light at first.
1.F &2.F& 3.T& 4.F& 5.T
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求老师解答:阅读理解.根据对话内
阅读理解.根据对话内容判断下列句子的正(T)误(F).
Zhang Peng:Excuse me,how can we get to the People's Park?Woman:You can go there by the No.5 bus,or you can go on foot.Zhang Peng:Is it very far?Woman:No,it's not far.Zhang Peng:How do we go on foot?Woman:It's easy.Turn left at the traffic lights.The park is near a tall office building.John:Thank you very much.Hurry up,Zhang Peng!Zhang Peng:No!The light is red.Stop!John:That's right.We have to wait.Zhang Peng:Now it's green.Let's go!(&&&& ) 1.John and Zhang Peng can't go to the park by the No.5 bus.(&&&& ) 2.The People's Park is very far.(&&&& ) 3.John and Zhang Peng want to go to the park on foot.(&&&& ) 4.The People's Park is near the traffic lights.(&&&& ) 5.John wants to go at a red light at first.
1.F &2.F& 3.T& 4.F& 5.T
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码六上期中练习1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六上期中练习1
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢新目标英语八年级(上)期末复习—200个综合语法选择题
新目标英语八年级(上)期末复习—200个综合语法选择题
新目标英语八年级(上)期末复习—200个综合语法选择题
(&&)1.&——______&do&you&write&to&your&pen&friend?&&&&&——Once&a&week. &&&A.&How&long&&&&B.&How&soon&&&&C.&How&far&&&&D.&How&often (&&)2.&——______&students&are&there&in&your&class?&&&&&——Forty-one. &&&A.&How&much&&&B.&How&many&&&&C.&How&long&&&D.&How&heavy (&&)3.&——______&does&a&car&cost(花费)in&China? &&&&&——It&can&cost&as&a&little&50,000&yuan&and&as&much&as&300,000&yuan. &&&A.&How&many&&&B.&How&price&&&&C.&How&money&&&&D.&How&much (&&)4.&Pass&my&glasses&to&me,&I&can&_____&read&the&words&in&the&newspaper. &&&A.&hardly&&&&&&&B.&really&&&&&&C.&rather(更确切的)&&&&&&D.&clearly(清晰的) (&&)5.&Jackie&is&_____&careful,&so&he&seldom(很少)&makes&mistake.& &&&A.&usually&&&&&&B.&never&&&&&&C.&always&&&&&&&D.&sometimes (&&)6.&_____&they&are&brothers,&they&don’t&look&like&each&other&at&all. &&&A.&Because&&&&&B.&Though&&&&C.&When&&&&&&D.&As (&&)7.&I&________&at&this&time&of&yesterday.&&&&&A.&started&do&my&homework&& &&&B.&started&my&homework&&C.&started&to&do&my&homework&&&D.&started&did&my&homework (&&)8.&Who&knows&the&key&____&Exercise&1?&&Put&up&your&hands. &&&A.&to&&&&&B.&of&&&&&C.&with&&&&D.&about& (&&)9.&I&usually&come&to&school&_______.&&A.&by&a&bus&&&B.&on&foot&&C.&by&foot&&D.&on&bus (&&)10.&It’s&a&fine&day&_____&a&walk.&&&&A.&in&&&&B.&of&&&&&C.&for&&&&&D.&at (&&)11.&I&like&______&in&the&early&morning.&&A.&a&walk&&&B.&walks&&&C.&walking&&D.&on&foots (&&)12.&______&do&you&usually&go&home?&&&A.&How&&&B.&What&&&&C.&Where&&&&D.&Who (&&)13.&_____&she&leave&home&at&six?&&&Yes,&she&does.&&A.&Is&&&&B.&Can&&&C.&Do&&&D.&Does (&&)14.&We&can’t&see&____&sun&at&night.&&&&A.&a&&&B.&an&&&&&C.&the&&&&&D.&no& (&&)15.&I&usually&walk&to&school,&but&I&______&come&by&bus.& &&&A.&some&times&&&B.&often&&&&C.&sometimes&&&D.&maybe (&&)16.&Look,&there&is&a&boy&over&there&_____&the&tree.&&&&A.&on&&&B.&in&&&C.&at&&&D.&of (&&)17.&She&____&back&home&once&a&year&with&her&parents.&A.&is&going&B.&go&C.&goes&D.&going (&&)18.&My&father&goes&to&work&______&every&day. &&&A.&by&a&bike&&&&&B.&in&a&bike&&&&&&C.&on&a&bike&&&&&D.&ride&bikes (&&)19.&——What&does&your&father&do?&&&&——_____________.&&&&A.&He&is&working&hard&& &&&B.&He&is&at&work&now&&&&&&&&C.&He&is&a&teacher&&&&&&&&D.&He&is&teaching&English (&&)20.&Here&is&a&post&card_____.&& &&&A.&from&she&to&he&&&&B.&from&hers&to&him&&&&&C.&to&him&from&her&&&&&D.&from&her&to&him (&&)21.&American&students&go&to&school&five&days&______. &&&A.&every&week&&&&&&&B.&the&week&&&&&&&&C.&in&a&week&&&&&&D.&a&week (&&)22.&Can&you&____&English?&&&&Only&______. &&&A.&speak&,&a&little&words&&&B.&say,&a&little&words&&&&C.&speak,&a&little&&&&&&D.&say,&a&little (&&)23.&He&works&very&hard&because&he&wants&______&money&for&his&family. &&&A.&to&make&&&&B.&doing&&&&C.&look&for&&&&D.&to&find (&&)24.&Sleeping&too&late&is&____&your&health.&A.&good&for&B.&bad&for&&C.&good&to&D.&bad&to (&&)25.&Some&of&us&watch&TV&three&____&four&_____a&week. &&&A.&and,&time&&&&B.&but,&time&&&&C.&or,&time&&&&D.&or,&times (&&)26.&Li&Lei&likes&_______&a&red&hat. &&&A.&putting&on&&&B.&to&put&on&&&&C.&wearing&&&&D.&wears (&&)27.&I&do&homework&every&day&when&I&come&____&home&____&school. &&&A.&to,&from&&&&B.&at,&for&&&&C.&\&,&from&&&&D.&from,&to &(&&)28.&I&love&junk&food&too,&____&I&try&to&____&only&once&a&week. &&&A.&but,&eat&&&&B.&but,&eat&them&&&C.&and,&eat&&&&&&D.&but,&eat&it (&&)29.&My&mother&isn’t&in,&I&must&___________&my&sister&at&home. &&&A.&look&at&&&&B.&look&after&&&&&&C.&look&up&&&&&&D.&look&out (&&)30.I&often&________&on&weekends.&&&&&&&& &&&A.&go&to&movie&&B.&go&the&movies&&C.&going&to&the&movies&&D.&go&to&the&movies (&&)31.&—What&___&the&boy&always&do&on&weekends? &&&&—He&always&____&football&___&his&friends. &&&A.&does,&plays,&with&&B.&does,&play,&and&&C.&do,&plays,&and&&&D.&do,&play,&with (&&)32.&My&parents&usually&____&books&after&dinner.& &&&A.&watch&&&&&B.&watches&&&&&C.&read&&&&&D.&see (&&)33.&______&hours&of&sports&do&you&do&every&week?&&&Six. &&&A.&How&long&&&B.&How&much&&&C.&How&many&&&&D.&How&often (&&)34.&—Could&you&help&me,&please?&&&—____________. &&&A.&That’s&all&right&&&&&&B.&No&&&&&C.&Not&at&all&&&&&D.&No&problem (&&)35.&Eating&vegetables&maybe&help&you&keep&in&_______.&&&&&&&& &&&A.&healthy&&&&&&B.&health&&&&&&C.&healthily&&&&&&&&D.&unhealthy (&&)36.What’s&wrong&______&your&leg?&&&&&A.&to&&&B.&at&&&C.&with&&&D.&in (&&)37.&________?&&Nothing.&I&only&want&to&sleep&for&a&while. &&&A.&What’s&up&&&B.&How&much&is&there&&&&C.&What’s&matter&&&&D.&Are&you&OK (&&)38.&_____&your&brother&and&you&_____&any&questions? &&&A.&Do,&has&&&&&B.&Do,&have&&&&C.&Does,&have&&&&D.&Does,&has (&&)39.&——Shall&we&go&to&visit&the&Great&Wall&first?&&——________ &&&A.&Yes,&we&do&&&&&B.&Yes,&let’s&go&&&&C.&No,&you&shouldn’t&&&D.&It’s&a&pity (&&)40.&You’d&better&______&to&send&me&an&e-mail&when&you&get&home.&& &&&A.&not&to&forget&&&&B.&don’t&forget&&&C.&to&not&forget&&&&&D.&not&forget (&&)41.---Can&you&come&and&play&football&with&me?&&---______.&I&have&a&lot&of&work&to&do. &&&A.&Excuse&me&&&B.&I&hope&so&&&C.&I’m&afraid&not&&&&D.&It’s&a&pleasure (&&)42.&My&brother&doesn’t&feel&______&today.&&&&A.&nice&&B.&good&&C.&well&&&&D.&badly (&&)43.&She&doesn’t&feel&like&_____&anything&today.&&&A.&to&eat&&B.&eating&&C.&eat&&D.&eats (&&)44.&I&have&a&toothache,&I&_____&to&see&a&dentist.&&&A.&want&&B.&need&&C.&should&&D.&must (&&)45.&----What’s&the&______,&Judy?&&-----I&have&a&fever.&&&&& &&&A.&wrong&&&&B.&matter&&&&&&C.&thing&&&&&&&D.&question (&&)46.&National&Day&is&_____&October&1st.&&&A.&at&&&&B.&of&&&&C.&in&&&&D.&on (&&)47.&----What’s&the&matter?&__________&&&---__________ &&&A.&I’m&not&thirsty&B.&She&has&a&sore&throat&&C.&I’m&very&sorry&&D.&You’re&wrong&maybe (&&)48.--____&did&you&start&singing?&--Two&years&ago.&A.&How&&B.&When&&C.&Where&&D.&Why (&&)49.&It&is&_________&today&than&yesterday&.&Shall&we&go&swimming&this&afternoon&? A.&the&hottest&&&B.&hot&&&&&&C.&hottest&&&&&&D.&hotter (&&)50.&---You&can&go&to&the&policeman&for&help.&----__________.& &&&&&A.&Sure&&&&&B.&It’s&bad&&&&C.&Good&idea&&&&D.&You’re&right (&&)51.——I&have&a&toothache.&&&——Maybe&you&should&see&a&_______. &&&&&A.&teacher&&&&&B.&nurse&&&&&C.&worker&&&&&D.&dentist (&&)52.&——What’s&on&TV&tonight?&Is&there&______&interesting?&&——I’m&afraid&not. &&&&&A.&something&&&&B.&nothing&&&&C.&anything&&&&D.&everything (&&)53.&——Excuse&me,&have&you&got&any&ink(墨水)?&——Yes,&but&only&______. &&&&&A.&a&little&&&&&B.&a&few&&&&&C.&little&&&&&D.&few& (&&)54.&--May&I&take&this&book&out&of&the&reading&room?&&&--____,&please&read&it&here. &&&&&A.&Certainly&&&&&B.&Sure&&&&&C.&No,&you&needn’t&&&&D.&No,&you&mustn’t (&&)55.&—“It&took&me&nearly&40&minutes&to&ride&here”. &&&&&—“Have&a&drink,&please.&You&______&be&thirty.”&A.&will&B.&must&C.&should&D.&can (&&)56.&You&must&look&_____&yourself&and&keep&_______. &&&&&A.&for,&health&&&&B.&after,&health&&&C.&after,&healthy&&&D.&for,&healthy (&&)57&She&_____&babysit&her&sister&this&weekend. &&&&&A.&need&to&&&&&B.&must&&&&&&C.&have&to&&&&&D.&had&to (&&)58.&It’s&very&useful&________&English&well. &&&&&A.&of&us&to&learn&&&B.&for&us&to&learn&&&C.&of&us&learning&&&D.&for&us&learning (&&)59.&Lu&Yun&is&a&famous&people,&_______&here&knows&him. &&&&&A.&someone&&&&&B.&everyone&&&&C.&no&one&&&D.&anyone (&&)60.&Don’t&cross&the&road&now,&you&______&wait&for&the&green&lights. &&&&&A.&has&to&&&&&B.&should&&&&C.&can&&&&&&&&D.&may&& (&&)61.&Eating&______&meat&is&bad&for&your&health. &&&&&A.&too&many&&&&B.&much&too&&&&C.&many&too&&&D.&too&much (&&)62.&You&shouldn’t&eat&too&much&_____&you&go&to&bed. &&&&&A.&when&&&&&B.&before&&&&&&C.&after&&&&&&D.&while (&&)63.&People&who&are&_____&and&angry&must&eat&too&much&yang&food. &&&&&A.&stressed&&&&&B.&stressed&of&&&&C.&stressed&out&&&&D.&stressed&in (&&)64.&——You&don’t&look&well.&What’s&wrong?&&——________ &&&&&A.&It&doesn’t&matter&B.&Please&don’t&ask&me&C.&I&don’t&think&so&D.&I&was&ill&yesterday (&&)65.&I’m&ill.&Please&give&me&some&good&_____.&& &&&&&A.&advise&&&&&&B.&advises&&&&&C.&advice&&&&&&D.&advices (&&)66.&There&is&______&snow&here&in&winter.&&& &&&&&A.&too&many&&&&&B.&too&much&&&C.&lot&of&&&&&&&D.&much&too (&&)67.&Could&you&give&me&a&piece&of&paper&______? &&&&&A.&to&write&&&&&B.&to&write&down&&&C.&to&write&on&&&D.&to&write&with (&&)68.&I&don’t&feel&______.&The&doctor&asked&me&to&go&and&see&him&____&three&days. &&&&&A.&well,&every&&&B.&well,&each&&&&C.&good,&each&&&&&D.&good,&every (&&)69.&There&is&____________&with&your&computer.&&&&&&A.&much&something&wrong&&&& &&&&B.&much&wrong&something&&C.&nothing&much&wrong&&&D.&something&wrong&much (&&)70.&You’re&very&tired.&You’d&better&__________.& &&&A.&stop&to&working&&&B.&stop&working&&&C.&to&stop&to&work&&&D.&stop&to&work (&&)71.---&______&is&he&staying&here?&&&&-----From&Monday&to&Saturday. &&&A.&How&often&&&&B.&How&far&&&&C.&How&long&&&&D.&When (&&)72.&We’re&_______&this&Sunday. &&&A.&go&fishing&&&&B.&going&camp&&&C.&going&shopping&&&&D.&go&hiking (&&)73.&---_____&are&you&doing&for&next&vacation?&---I’m&going&to&Tibet&for&a&week. &&&A.&Where&&&&&&B.&What&&&&&&&&C.&How&long&&&&&&&D.&Why (&&)74.&My&sister&and&I&_____&a&vacation&this&summer. &&&&A.&are&taking&&&&&B.&is&taking&&&&&C.&are&have&&&&&D.&is&having (&&)75.&That&piece&of&music&sounds&_______.& &&&&A.&beautifully&&&&B.&happily&&&&&&C.&nice&&&&&&&D.&pretty (&&)76.&——May&I&ask&some&questions&_______&that&thing.&&&&&——Sure! &&&&A.&of&&&&&&&&B.&for&&&&&&&&&&C.&about&&&&&&&&D.&to (&&)77.&I&don’t&know&that&boy&_____&can&dance&well.&&A.&this&B.&who&C.&what&D.&where (&&)78.&He&is&a&______&star,&everyone&here&knows&him. &&&&A.&interesting&&&&&B.&exciting&&&&&C.&funny&&&&&&D.&famous (&&)79.&I&____&you&can&get&better&soon.&&&&A.&wish&&B.&hope&&&C.&hear&&&&D.&would (&&)80.&My&brother&_____&with&his&friends&tomorrow&if&it&________. &&&&A.&is&going&to&hike,&won’t&rain&&&&&B.&is&going&hiking,&doesn’t&rain &&&&C.&will&go&hiking&,&won’t&rain&&&&&&D.&goes&hiking,&doesn’t&rain (&&)81.&—My&grandparents&live&in&a&village&nearby.&—&I&usually&go&____&them&once&a&week. &&&&A.&sees&&&&&&B.&seeing&&&&&C.&saw&&&&&D.&to&see (&&)82.&I’m&interested&in&animals,&so&I&____&every&Saturday&working&in&an&animal&hospital. &&&&A.&pay&&&&&B.&get&&&&&&&&&C.&take&&&&&&D.&spend (&&)83.&——_______&have&you&been&here?&&&&&——For&a&month. &&&&A.&How&often&&&&&B.&How&far&&&&&C.&How&long&&&&&D.&How&soon (&&)84.——Sorry,&I&don’t&return(归还/返回)your&book&on&time.”&&——&“__________.” A.&I&agree&with&you&&B.&It&doesn’t&matter&&C.&You’re&welcome&&D.&That’s&a&good&idea (&&)85.&We&went&to&the&country&____&a&very&cold&morning.&&A.&at&&&B.&in&&C.&on&&&D.&for (&&)86.&---What’s&he&doing&for&vacation?&&&---He&________&his&brother. &&&&A.&is&babysit&&&&&B.&babysitting&&&&&C.&babysitted&&&&&D.&is&babysitting (&&)87.&She&_____&going&to&have&a&trip,&finally&decided&on&going&boating. &&&&A.&thought&about&&&B.&thought&over&&&&C.&thought&for&&&&D.&thought&of (&&)88.&____&did&you&like&the&trip&to&Hainan?&&&A.&When&&B.&What&&C.&Where&&D.&How (&&)89.&They&decided&________&a&meeting&next&Monday. &&&&A.&have&&&&&&&B.&on&have&&&&&&C.&having&&&&&&&&D.&to&have (&&)90.&Jim,&with&his&friends&____&going&fishing&this&afternoon.&A.&am&&B.&are&&C.&is&&D.&were (&&)91.&Would&you&like&____&with&me?&A.&go&surfing&B.&go&surf&C.&to&go&surfing&D.&going&surfing (&&)92.&That&boy&likes&______,&he&often&goes&_____&on&weekends. &&&&A.&fish,&fish&&&&&B.&fishing,&fishing&&&&C.&fish,&fishing&&&&D.&fishing,&fish (&&)93.&I&know&there&are&many&people&there&_______&speak&English. &&&&A.&where&&&&&&&B.&whose&&&&&&C.&what&&&&&&&D.&who (&&)94.&I&often&forget&_______&my&keys.&&&A.&bring&&B.&take&&C.&to&bring&&&D.&taking (&&)95.&That&house&is&empty.&There&is&_______&in&it.&& &&&&A.&anything&&&&&B.&something&&&&&&C.&everything&&&&&&D.&nothing (&&)96.&There&__________&a&football&game&this&afternoon. &&&&A.&will&have&&&&&&B.&is&going&to&be&&&&C.&has&&&&&D.&have (&&)97.&Yesterday&I&saw&_______&enjoy&_______&in&the&park. &&&&A.&her,&hers&&&&&&B.&they,&them&&&&&C.&she,&herself&&&&D.&them,&themselves (&&)98.&Lucy&and&Lily&are&twins.&Lucy&likes&playing&basketball.&_______&Lily&doesn’t. &&&&A.&and&&&&&&&B.&as&&&&&&C.&but&&&&&&&&&D.&or (&&)99.&——Excuse&me.&Look&at&the&sign&“&NO&&PHOTOS!”&&&&——Sorry,&I&_______&it. &&&&A.&don’t&see&&&&&B.&didn’t&see&&&&&C.&haven’t&seen&&&&&&D.&won’t&see (&&)100.&Our&summer&holiday(假期)is&coming.&& &&&&Two&_____&students&in&our&school&will&go&to&the&beach. &&&&A.&hundred&&&&&&B.&hundreds&&&&&C.&hundred&of&&&&&&D.&hundreds&of (&&)101.&——When&we&saw&the&film&“Hero”.&I&sat&between&Jim&and&Mary.&& &&&&——That&is&to&say,&my&seat&was&between&______. &&&&&A.&Jim&and&Mary&&&&&B.&Jim’s&and&Mary&&C.&Jim&and&Mary’s&&&&D.&Jim’s&and&Mary’s (&&)102.&—Who&&&&&&&&the&souvenir?&&&&—Maria&did &&&&A.&is&going&to&bay&&&&&&B.&bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&buys&&&&&&&&&&&D.&wants&to&bay (&&)103.&No&hurry(急忙).&There&is&____&time&left.&&&A.&little&&B.&few&&&C.&a&little&&D.&a&few (&&)104.&——Would&you&like&to&go&and&watch&the&football&game&with&me?&&——______ &&&&A.&Not&at&all.&&&B.&Excuse&me,&I&can’t.&&&&C.&Yes,&I’d&love&to&&&&D.&That’s&right (&&)105.&The&speaker&told&such&a&good&joke&that&he&made&all&of&us&______. &&&&A.&laughing&&&&&&B.&laughed&&&&&&&C.&laugh&&&&&&D.&to&laugh (&&)106.&It&will&be&bad&for&your&health&to&eat&______&food&and&take&_______&exercise. &&&&A.&fewer,&more&&&&B.&much,&little&&&&&C.&little,&much&&&&D.&less,&more (&&)107.&I&have&got&a&headache.&I&don’t&feel&like&____&anything.&& &&&&A.&to&eat&&&&&&B.&eat&&&&&&C.&eating&&&&&&D.&have (&&)108.&She&becomes&_____&fat,&because&she&eats&_____&meat. &&&&A.&too&much,&too&much&&&&&&&B.&too&much,&much&too& &&&&C.&much&too,&too&much&&&&&&&D.&much&too,&much&too (&&)109.&_______&me&carefully,&boys&and&girls.&Can&you&_____&me? &&&&A.&Listen&to,&hear&from&&&B.&Hear,&listen&to&&&C.&Hear,&hear&&&D.&Listen&to,&hear (&&)110.&Please&stop&_____&a&rest&if&you&feel&tired.&&A.&to&have&B.&having&C.&have&&D.&has (&&)111.&—When&did&she&&&&&&&the&USA&?&&—Three&years&ago &&&&A.&tour&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&travel&&&&&&&&&C.&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&watch (&&)112.&Her&younger&brother&is&&&&&&&&&young&to&go&to&school &&&A.&so&&&&&&&&B.&very&&&&&&&&&&&C.&too&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&really (&&)&113.&There&______&a&little&sheep&under&the&tree.&&&&&A.&are&&B.&is&&&C.&be&&D.&aren’t (&&)&114.&---Excuse&me,&could&you&tell&me&_____&get&to&the&bus&station?&& &&&&----Certainly,&go&straight&along&here. &&A.&how&can&we&&&B.&how&we&can&&&&C.&when&can&we&&&&D.&when&we&can (&&)&115&--How&far&is&your&school&from&here?&--Not&very&far.&It’s&about&twenty&_____&walk. &&A.&minute’s&&&&B.&minutes&&&&&C.&minutes’&&&&&&D.&minute (&&)&116.&Let’s&go&for&a&picnic.&You’d&better&_____&the&orange&juice&_____&you. &&A.&to&take,&with&&&&B.&to&take,&for&&&&&C.&take,&with&&&&&D.&take,&for (&&)&117.&He&finds&______&very&hard&to&study&English.&&A.&they&&B.&them&&C.&it&&&D.&him (&&)&118.&You&____&play&football&on&the&road.&It’s&dangerous. &A.&may&not&&&&&B.&don’t&&&&&&C.&mustn’t&&&&&&D.&can’t (&&)&119.&He&______&to&finish&his&homework&at&the&moment. &&A.&needn’t&&&&&B.&don’t&need&&&&C.&not&need&&&&D.&doesn’t&need (&&)120.&The&students&often&_____&their&teachers&_______&help.& &&A.&asks,&to&&&&&&B.&ask,&to&&&&&C.&ask,&for&&&&&D.&asks,&for (&&)121.&The&station&is&ten&kilometers&____.&&A.&far&&&B.&away&&&C.&far&away&&D.&long (&&)122.&Tom&loves&____&the&film&“Hero”.&A.&look&at&&B.&sees&&&C.&to&see&&D.&to&watch& (&&)123.&There’s&something&wrong&with&my&TV&set.&It&_____&work. A.&don’t&&&&&B.&isn’t&&&&&&&&&&&C.&doesn’t&&&&D.&aren’t (&&)124.&—Who’s&&&&&&&&&&&,Tom&or&Tim?&&&—Tom&is &&&A.&quieter&&&&&&&&&&&B.&more&healthy&&&&C.&&worst&&&&&&&&D.&best (&&)125.&Most&of&westerners&eat&with&_______.&&&&& &&&A.&knives&and&forks&&&&B.&chopsticks&&&&&C.&spoons&&&&D.&their&hands (&&)126.&Ask&him,&________&he&knows&it.&&A.&maybe&&B.&may&be&&C.&may&&D.&be&may (&&)127.&Before&1990&there&was&no&airline&_______&the&two&cities. &&&A.&along&&&&&B.&in&&&&&&C.&between&&&&&D.&among (&&)128.&Can&you&tell&me&_______&to&the&hospital? &&&A.&how&get&&&&B.&the&way&&&&&C.&where&is&&&&D.&which&road (&&)129.&Tom&is&________&way&to&see&the&famous&scientist. &&&A.&on&his&&&&&&B.&on&one’s&&&&&C.&in&his&&&&&D.&in&one’s (&&)130.&They&________&meet&their&friends&next&Saturday.&&& &&&A.&are&going&&&&B.&will&go&to&&&&&C.&went&to&&&&D.&didn’t&go (&&)&131.&Please&________&lights&when&you&leave&the&office. &&&A.&take&off&&&&&B.&turn&off&&&&&C.&turn&on&&&&&D.&put&on (&&)&132.&----How&does&he&usually&go&to&work?&&&&&&&-----He&usually&______&to&work. &&&A.&on&foot&&&&B.&by&bus&&&&C.&on&my&bike&&&&D.&takes&the&bus (&&)&133.&I&usually&come&______&bike,&but&sometimes&I&come&_____&foot. &&&A.&on,&by&&&&&B.&by,&by&&&&&&C.&by,&on&&&&&&D.&on,&on (&&)&134.&_________&is&it&from&your&home&to&school? &&&A.&How&far&&&&B.&How&long&&&&C.&How&soon&&&&D.&How&often (&&)&135.&I&usually&walk&but&______&I&take&the&bus.&&&&& &&&A.&sometime&&&&B.&sometimes&&&&C.&some&time&&&&D.&some&times (&&)&136.&I&come&here&by&_______&train.&&&A.&the&&&&&&B.&a&&&&&&C.&an&&&&&D.&\ (&&)&137.&It&takes&about&10&minutes&________&to&school. &&&&A.&going&&&&&B.&to&go&&&&&&C.&went&&&&&&D.&goes (&&)&138.&-----________&does&it&take&him&to&get&from&the&bank&to&his&home? &&&&------It&takes&about&fifteen&minutes. &&&&A.&How&often&&&B.&How&long&&&C.&How&far&&&&D.&How&much (&&)&139.&The&girl&went&to&the&supermarket&_______&bus.&&A.&in&&&B.&on&a&&C.&on&&D.&for (&&)140.&----_______&does&she&get&to&the&airport?&&&&&&&------She&takes&the&subway. &&&&&A.&What&&&&&B.&Which&&&&&&C.&Where&&&&&&D.&How (&&&)141.&We&often&____&our&teacher&_____&help. &&&&&A.&ask…to&&&&&B.&asks…for&&&&&C.&ask…for&&&&&&D.&want…to (&&&)&142.&&----Don’t&you&forget&your&homework?&&&&&&----_____________. &&&&&A.&Yes,&I&don’t&&&&B.&No,&I&do&&&&&C.&Yes,&I&am&&&&&&&&&D.&No,&I&don’t (&&&)&143.---Is&Mr&Black&really&ill?&&&&&&&---_________,He’s&in&hospital. &&&&&A.&I&hope&so&&&&&B.&No,&he&isn’t&&&&C.&I’m&afraid&so&&&&&&D.&He&is&OK (&&&)&144.&Maybe&I&won’t&come&back&_______six&o’clock.&Don’t&wait.& &&&&&A.&away&&&&&&&&&B.&if&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&until&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&when (&&&)&145.&The&_____&is&very&hard,&I&can’t&answer&it.& &&&&&&A.&problem&&&&&&&&B.&question&&&&&&&&C.&matter&&&D.&thing (&&&)&146.&I&am&better&at&________&than&________. &&&&&A.&singing…dance&&&B.&sing…dancing&&&C.&sing…dance&&&&D.&singing…dancing (&&&)&147.&Take&more&exercise,&you&will&be&______&healthier.& &&&&&A.&very&&&&&&&&B.&more&&&&&&&&C.&quite&&&&&&&&&&&D.&much (&&&)&148.&___&you&agree&____&me?&&A.&Do…to&&B.&Are…to&&C.&Do…with&&D.&Are…with (&&&)&149.&Please&give&____&_____&pen.&&A.&my…me&&B.&his…his&&C.&her…her&&D.&his…his (&&&)&150.&____&do&you&______&sushi(寿司)? &&&&&A.&How…do&&&&B.&What…make&&&&&C.&How…make&&&&&D.&What…do (&&&)&151.&_____&there&a&coffee&bar&in&the&town&when&you&was&a&child? &&&&&A.&Is&&&&&&&B.&Are&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Were&&&&&&&&&&D.&Was (&&&)&152.&&He&was&born&_______&a&cold&night.&&&A.&in&&&B.&at&&&&&C.&on&&&&&D.&of (&&&)&153.&&My&birthday&is&________November&21st.&&&A.&at&&&&B.&in&&&C.&on&&&D.&for (&&&)&154.&&Michael&Jordan&was&born&______&February.&&&A.&at&&&B.&in&&&C.&on&&&D.&for (&&)155.&—Do&you&look&the&same?&&&—No,&I&am&&&&&&taller&than&her &&&&&A.&little&&&&&&&&&&&B.&few&&&&&&&&&&C.&a&little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&many (&&&)&156.&Thanks&for&____.& &&&&&A.&you&help&&&&&B.&your&helping&&&&C.&your&help&me&&&&&D.&your&help (&&&)&157&---Can&you&hear&a&girl&______&in&the&room?&&&&&---Yes,&let’s&go&to&see&her. &&&&&A.&sing&&&&&&&&B.&to&sing&&&&&&&C.&singing&&&&&&&&&&D.&is&singing (&&&)&158.&This&pair&of&pants&________&than&Mary’s. &&&&&A.&are&long&&&B.&is&much&longer&&&&&C.&are&much&long&&&&&&&D.&is&long (&&&)&159.&The&_____&dolphin&is&lying&on&the&floor.& &&&&&A.&ill&&&&&&&&&&&B.&sick&&&&&&&&&&&C.&sickly&&&&&&&&&&&D.&illness (&&&)&160.&What’s&_____&with&you&?& &&&&&A.&matter&&&&&&B.&the&wrong&&&&&&C.&the&trouble&&&&&&&&D.&a&matter (&&&)&161.&I’ll&meet&you&____&the&night&of&December&22,&2004.&&A.&on&&B.&at&&C.&in&&D.&of (&&&)&162.&I&don’t&like&meat&because&it’s&________&fat. &&&&&A.&too&much&&&&B.&too&many&&&&&C.&much&too&&&&&D.&many&too (&&&)&163.&I’m&hungry,&Please&give&me&__________&to&eat.&&A.&a&bread&&&&&&&B.&some&breads&&&&&C.&a&cake&&&&&&D.&two&pieces&of&cake (&&&)&164.&&He&______&brothers&________&sisters. &&&&&&A.&has…or&&&&&&&B.&doesn’t&have…and&&&&&&&&C.&doesn’t&have…or (&&&)&165.&&_____&of&the&two&boys&are&funny.&&&A.&All&&&&B.&Both&&&C.&Any&&&D.&Either (&&&)&166.&Wei&Wei&is&______.&&A.&five-year-old&boy&&&B.&a&five&years&boy&&&C.&five&years&old (&&&)&167.&----Who&swept&the&classroom?&&----I_______.&&A.&do&&B.&did&&C.&swept&&D.&was (&&&)&168.&It&is&a&comedy&____&Happiness.& &&&&&&A.&call&&&&&&&&&&&B.&called&&&&&&&&C.&was&named&&&&&&&&D.&was&called (&&&)&169.&May&I&ask&you&______&questions?&&&A.&some&&&B.&any&&&&C.&a&&&&D.&a&little (&&&)&170.&The&girl&______&blue&is&his&sister.&&&&A.&wears&&&B.&in&&&C.&puts&on&&&&D.&with (&&&)&171.&I’m&going&to&____hospital&to&see&my&friend,&he&is&ill&in&______hospital. &&&&&A.&/…the&&&&&B.&a…the&&&&&&&C.&the…a&&&&&&&&D.&the…/ (&&&)&172.&He&often&helps&me&_____&my&homework.&&A.&with&&&B.&in&&&C.&by&&&D.&on (&&&)&173.&There&is&a&hole&______&the&wall.&&&A.&on&&&B.&in&&&C.&of&&&&D.&at (&&&)&174.---&Don’t&you&know&him?&&&&---_________,she&is&Deng&Yaping. &&&&&A.&No,&I&do&&&&B.&Yes,&I&don’t&&&&C.&Sorry,&I&don’t&&&&&D.&Yes,&I&do (&&&)&175.&____You&____&tomorrow &&&&&A.&Are,&going&to&free&&&B.&Are,&going&to&be&free&&&C.&Are,&going&free&&&D.&do,&free (&&&)&176.&They&_______Shanghai&next&month. &&&&&A.&are&going&to&move&to&&&B.&are&going&to&move&&&C.&move&to&&&&D.&move (&&&)&177.&The&Chinese&farmers&are&getting____. &&&&&A.&richer&and&richer&&&B.&rich&and&rich&&&C.&more&and&more&rich&&&D.&rich&and&richer (&&&)&178.&---Don’t&forget&to&post&this&letter&for&me,&please.&&---No,&I&____. &&&&&A.&don’t&&&&&&&&B.&won’t&&&&&&&&&&C.&mustn’t&&&&&&D.&can’t (&&&)179.&Sichuan&is_________&the&southwest&of&China.&A.&in&&&&B.&on&&&&&C.&to&&&&&D.&of (&&&)180.&She&was&too&tired&to&go&on&____.&&A.&to&teach&&B.&teaching&&&C.&teach&&D.&taught (&&&)181.&These&girls&are___. &&&&&A.&enough&beautiful&&B.&beautiful&enough&&C.&beautifully&enough&&D.&enough&beautifully (&&&)&182.&He&hiccupped___&69&years&and&5&months.&&&&A.&at&&&B.&in&&&&C.&of&&&&D.&for (&&&)&183.&Can&you&communicate&_______&foreigners&_______&English? &&&&&A.&to,&with&&&&&&B.&for,&in&&&&&&&&C.&with,&in&&&&&&&&&D.&with,&on (&&&)&184.&I&got&a&letter___&my&friend&___&his&health&problem. &&&&&A.&to,&on&&&&&&&&B.&from,&about&&&&&C.&from,&for&&&&&&D.&for,&about (&&&)&185.&I&found&a&job___&a&family&teacher.&&&&A.&for&&&B.&as&&&&&C.&about&&&&D.&to (&&&)&186.&My&cousin&is&very&busy&with&his&work.&He&has___&time&to&read&newspapers. &&&&&&A.&little&&&&&B.&few&&&&&&&&&&C.&a&little&&&&&&&D.&a&few (&&&)&187&.---I&want&to&listen&to&this&CD.&Could&I&use&your&CD&player?_ &&&&&&___&doesn’t&work&&---Sure.&Here&it&is. &&&&&A.&Me&&&&&&&&&B.&My&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Mine&&&&&&&&&&&D.&I (&&&)&188&.&---Hello,&could&I&speak&to&Mr.&Wu,&please?&&&&---_____.&He’s&out. &&&&&A.&Too&bad&&&&B.&Bad&luck&&&&&&&&C.&Excuse&me&&&&&D.&I’&m&sorry (&&)189.&—Arthur&is&a&loving&grandmother.&—Yeah,&she&&&&&all&her&free&time&with&her&grandchildren. &&&&&A.&pays&&&&&&&&&&&B.&takes&&&&&&&&&&C.&uses&&&&&&&&&&D.&spends (&&&)&190.&---Hello,&Mr.&Green,&can&I&ask&you&___&questions?&&&----_______. &&&&&A.&some,&Sure&&B.&any,&Not&sure&&C.&some,&Not&sure&&D.&any,&Sure (&&&)&191.&She&always&finishes&her&homework&on&time.&&She&___&leaves&it&for&tomorrow.& &&&&&A.&always&&&&B.&never&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&usually&&&&D.&sometimes (&&&)&192&.&---What’s&___&radio&station&in&the&city?&---I&think&Easy&Listening&97.7&FM&is &&&&&A.&best&&&&&&&B.&the&best&&&&&&&&&&C.&better&&&&&&D.&good (&&&)&193.&I&need&___&my&bed&now,&so&I&can’t&go&out. &&&&&&A.&make&&&&&&&&&&B.&to&make&&&&&&C.&making&&&&&&D.&made (&&&)&194&.&Could&you&please&___&your&bed?&&A.&making&&&B.&to&make&&&C.&made&&&D.&make (&&)195.&I’m&going&to&write&articles&and&&&&&&&them&to&magazines&and&newspapers. &&&&&A.&send&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&take&&&&&&&&&&&C.&bring&&&&&&&&&&D.&give (&&&)196.&The&shop&___&open&ten&hours&a&day.&&A.&takes&&&&&B.&gets&&&C.&keeps&&&&&D.&looks (&&&)&197.&Don’t&play&________&fire.&&&A.&to&&B.&with&&&C.&for&&&&D.&on (&&&)&198.Linda&and&I&_______&cleaning&the&room. &&&&&A.&are&both&&&B.&both&like&&&&C.&both&are&like&&&&&D.&are&like&both (&&&)&199.Uncle&Wang&is&coming&______&lunch.&&A.&to&having&&&&B.&for&have&&&&C.&to&&&&D.&for (&&&)&200.&He&is&leaving&______&Chengdu&________&some&money. &&&&&A.&/…to&make&&&B.&for…for&make&&&C.&for…to&make&&&&D.&/…to&make & & 答案: 1-5&DBDAC&&&&&&6-10&BCABC&&&&&11-15&CADCC&&&&&16-20BCCCD& 21-25DCABD&&&&26-30&CCDBD&&&&31-35&ACCDB&&&&&36-40&CABBD&&&&& 41-45&CCBAB&&&&46-50&DBBDC&&&&51-55&DCADB&&&&&56-60&CDBBB&&&&& 61-65&DBCDC&&&&66-70&BCACB&&&&71-75&CCBAC&&&&&76-80&CBDBB&&&&& 81-85&DDCBC&&&&86-90&DADDC&&&&91-95&CBDCD&&&&96-100&BDCBA&&&& 101-105&DBCCC&&106-110&BCCDA&&111-115&ACBBC&&&116-120&CCCDC& 121-125&BCCAA&&126-130&ACBAB&&131-135&BDCAB&&&136-140&DBBBD 141-145&CDCCB&&146-150&DDCCC&&151-155&DCCBC&&&156-160&DCBBC 161-165&ACCCB&&&166-170&CBBAB&&171-175&DABDB&&176-180&AABAB 181-185&BDCBB&&&186-190&ACDDA&&191-195&BBBDA&&196-200&CBBDC
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&}

我要回帖

更多关于 not only because of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信