九年级典范英语8 2原文13sing for your supper原文

2013年九年级英语中考适应性训练试卷(镇江市附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 镇江市2013年初中九年级网上阅卷适应性训练英语试卷本试卷共8页,满分90分。考试用时100分钟。注意事项:1. 答卷前,考生务必用0.5毫米黑色水笔将自己的姓名和考号填写在答题卷上相应位置,并用2B铅笔将对应考号的信息点涂黑。2. 每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卷上对应题目选项的答案信息点涂黑;如需改动,用橡皮擦干净,再选涂其他答案。答案不能答在试卷上。3. 非必须用0.5毫米黑色水笔作答,答案必须写在答题卷各题目指定区域内相应位置上;如需改动,先划掉原来的答案,然后再写上新答案;不得使用铅笔和涂改液。不按以上要求作答的答案无效。4. 考生必须保持答题卷的整洁。考试结束后,将试卷和答题卷一并交回。祝同学们考出优异成绩!一、单项选择 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。1.―Look, there is&& ▲&& computer on&& ▲&& desk by the window. It’s for you, Sandy.&―Really? That’s great! Thank you, Dad! A. a&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&& D. a2. ―I’ve had a wonderful evening with you. && ―& ▲& . But I’m afraid it’s late. & A. I’m glad to hear that&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Don’t mention it & C. No, thanks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It’s OK3. ―Is John coming by train?& ―He should, but he&& ▲&& not. He likes driving his car.A. can&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may&&&&&&&&&&& C. must&&&&&&&& D. need 4. ―The young man is good at a lot of things but you can’t say he is&& ▲& .―I agree with you. In fact, no one is.A. amazing&&&&&&&& B. special&&&&&&&&& C. complete&&&& D. perfect5. The video often reminds me&& ▲&& the days when I worked on the farm&& ▲&& my classmates.A. with&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&& D. with6. I think we should get this book shelf,&& ▲&& it will take up more space.&&&&& A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. although&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so7. Guo Mingyi asks&& ▲&& for return when he helps others. A. everything&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&& C. anything&&&&& D. something&& 8. We all know that&& ▲&& plastic bags we use,&& ▲&& it will be to the environment.&&&&& A. the better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the best9. Mary said sorry to her teacher because of& ▲& the homework at home, but the truth was that she simply& ▲& it.A. forgot doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. forgot to do& C. forgot to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. forgot doing10. The lion is considered the king of the forest as it is a(n)&& ▲&& of courage and power.A. example&&&&&&&&&&& B. sign&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mark&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. symbol11. ―I’m sorry. I’m late for the music presentation.&& ―Why are you so late? The presentation&& ▲&& for 10 minutes. &&& A. has begun&&&&&&&&& B. has stopped&&&&&&&&& C. has been over&&&&&&& D. has finished12. ―Tom, you’ve left the TV on.&& ―Oh, I’m sorry. I&& ▲&& and turn it off at once.&& A. will go&&&&&&&&&&&& B. went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have gone&&&&&&&&&& D. was going13. ―It says that it will rain hard next Sunday.& ―& ▲& . We’re planning to go boating that day.A. I don’t think so&&&& B. I hope so&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I’m afraid not&&&&&&& D. I hope not14. ―Did you ride your bicycles to the beach yesterday?&&& ―Yeah.& ▲&& we had! A. What fun&&&&&&&&& B.What a fun&&&&&&&&&&& C. How fun&&&&&&&&&&& D. How funny15. ―Did your father tell you&& ▲& ?& ―No. Maybe he told my mother.A. why did he go to Beijing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how he goes to ShanghaiC. when he would travel to London&D.where he has spent his holiday二、完形 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)下面短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。It was a cold winter’s night. It was getting late and I was tired so I went to bed.At about two in the morning my phone began to ring. It was from Mum. I started to feel frightened, because she only&& 16&& if something was wrong. I lived in the same flat as Mum,&& 17&& I rushed down to see what was wrong.The door would not open. Everything was running through my mind including Mum could be dying and I could not get into her flat. I went around to her bedroom window and could see Mum on the floor. She had heard me and&& 18&& to unlock the door painfully.Then I entered the flat and what I saw was terrible. I could see Mum’s leg was badly broken and it was completely&& 19&& the wrong way. I rang the ambulance(救护车) and while we were waiting I tried to make Mum comfortable.& The ambulance finally arrived and I&& 20&& it. It was a cold freezing night. The roads were empty and&& 21& . It seemed that everything was going in a slow way.We arrived at the hospital and rushed into A&E. The doctor told me that Mum would need an&& 22&& the next day. After Mum fell asleep, I went home to get some sleep.When I rang the hospital the next morning, Mum had gone to the operating room. Everything was racing through my head. Is she OK? Will she be safe? Would she&& 23&& it through the operation? Finally that day she was fine. My mum is a very&& 24&& lady and I am so proud of her.From this I have learned that you should never take family for granted(想当然),& 25&& everyday, every moment you have with them because in my mind family is the most important thing you will ever be a part of, so never, ever forget what you have.16. A. waited&B.wondered&C. rang &D. cared& 17. A. but&B. so &C. unless&D. because18. A.afforded &B. offered&C. allowed&D. managed19. A. meeting&B. facing &C. receiving&D. allowing20. A. followed&B. missed &C. ordered &D.passed21. A. safe &B. clean&C. quiet&D. free22. A. experience&B. excitement&C. experiment&D. operation23. A. test&B. make&C. push&D. cut24. A. brave&B. lonely&C. weak&D. serious 25. A. trust&B. expect&C. find &D. enjoy
三、理解 (共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)&&& 阅读下面的三篇短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AFor some people, the sight of a mouse can be the reason to scream. For other mice, the same sight can be the reason to sing.Mice will possibly never sing their way to Broadway (百老汇), but researchers from Washington University in the United States have found evidence that mice do, in fact, sing. Until now, singing mice have become stars in cartoons, but they have never been heard singing out in real life before.Scientists already knew that mice make ultrasonic (超声波) sounds―noises that are too high for people to hear without special equipment(仪器). Mouse babies cry out when they lose their mothers. Male mice make noise when they smell females.To find out whether mice put such sounds together in song-like pattern(模式), the researchers recorded the sounds of 45 male mice. They put each mouse in its own room and cause them to make noise. Microphones recorded the sounds.Using computer software, the researchers found the mice produced about 10 syllables(音节) every second.The results showed that nearly all of the mice repeated sequences (顺序)of syllables in different ways. Scientists call that a song. Birds, whales, and people do the same thing.Not all scientists are sure that what the mice are doing is actually singing. To prove it, the researchers must show that mice are able to learn to sing. And, they need to figure out why the mice sing. One guess, the researchers say, is that male mice use songs to attract females that they like.However, the discovery that mice produce such complicated sounds could be useful for the study of communication in animals, including people. 26. We hear mice singing only when we&& ▲&&& . A. pay special attention to them &&&& B. go to Broadway&&C. have learned a lot about them &&&& D. watch a cartoon movie27. From the third paragraph, we know&&& ▲&&& .A. mice often sing their songs to warn other miceB. mice are more clever than human beingsC. mice only use ultrasonic sounds to communicateD. mice’s ultrasonic sounds are too high for people to hear without special equipment28. What does the passage mainly tell us?A. Mice sing in real life.&&&&&& B. Mouse babies cry in real life.&&C. Mice sing for no reasons.& &&&&& D. Computers are used to study mouse songs.BI entered St. Thomas’ Hospital as a medical student at the age of 18 and spent five years there. I was an unsatisfied student I had always wanted to be a writer and in the evening, I wrote and read. Before long, I wrote a novel, called Liza of Lambeth. I sent it to a publisher and it was accepted. It came out during my last year at the hospital and had something of success. It was of course an accident, but naturally I didn’t know that. I felt I could afford to give up medicine and make writing my profession. So, three days after I graduated from the school of medicine, I set out for Spain to write another book. Looking back now, I realize I was taking a fearful risk. It never even happened to me.The next ten years was very hard, and I earned 100 pounds a year. Then I had a bit of luck. The manager of the Court Theatre put on a play that failed and the next play he arranged to put on was not ready, and he was at his wit’s end. He read a play of mine and, though he did not much like it, he thought it might just run for six weeks till the play he had in mind could be produced. It ran for 15 months. Within a short while I had four plays running in London at the same time. Nothing of the kind had even happened before. I was the talk of the town. One of the students at St. Thomas’ Hospital asked the famous surgeon(外科医生) with whom I had worked whether he remembered me. “Yes, I remember him quite well,” he said. “One of our failures, I’m afraid.”29. The writer thought he was an unsatisfied student because&&& ▲&&& . && A. he didn’t like the hospital he worked in&&&&& B. he didn’t enjoy the work in the hospital&&& C. he thought he could be a famous doctor&&&&& D. he didn’t want to earn so little money30. Which of the following is TRUE?&& A. The writer succeeded as a doctor during his stay in the hospital.&&&&&& B. The writer set out for Spain to write another book soon after he graduated.&& C. The writer lived a happy life after he graduated from the school of medicine.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The writer became a famous surgeon after he graduated from the school of medicine.31. What does the underlined part “and he was at his wit’s end” mean in the passsage?&& A. He didn’t know what to do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He didn’t realize what would happen.&& C. He was successful at that time.&&&&&&&&&&& D. He was ready to help others.CNext time you’re unhappy or complaining about your life, don’t turn to a cheerful comedy. You might find a tear-jerking tragedy(催人泪下的悲剧) is just the thing you need to brighten your day.&&& A team of researchers at Ohio State University, US, has found sad movies can make people happier, Science Daily reported last month.& &&& Many people find tragedies make them realize how good their own lives are, the study showed.&&& “People seem to use tragedies as a way to reflect on the important relationships in their own lives,” said Silvia Knobloch-Westerwick, leader of the study. “Tragic stories often focus on themes of eternal(永恒的) love, and this leads viewers to think about their loved ones and count their good and helpful things.”&&& In the study, researchers gathered 361 college students and showed them the 2007 movie, Atonement. The movie is about two lovers who are separated(分离) and finally die during World War II. Before and after the movie, the students were asked questions measuring(衡量) how happy they were with their lives. Researchers also asked them before, after and three times during the movie to measure various emotions, including sadness.&&& Researchers found that the sadder students felt while watching the movie, the more likely they were to think about real people they had close relationships with in life. This increased their happiness after watching the movie.&&& Knobloch-Westerwick explained that negative(消极的) moods make people more thoughtful.&&& “Positive(积极的) emotions show that everything is fine, you don’t have to worry, you don’t have to think about problems in your life,” she said. “But negative emotions, like sadness, make you think more critically about your situation. So seeing a tragic movie may make you sad, but that will make you to think more about your own close relationships and appreciate them more.”&&& The link between watching a tragic story and feeling better has long been recognized. The ancient Greeks even had a word for the feeling of happiness after seeing something sad that led to the modern English word “catharsis (宣泄)”.&&& The study also showed that relationships are a very important source of happiness in our lives, so it is no surprise that thinking about your loved ones makes you happier, researchers said. 32. Which of the following about the study of Ohio State University is NOT true?&& A. Only sadness is measured in the study.&& B. Students’ emotions are measured by asking questions.C. The study shows relationships are a source of happiness.& D. Those who felt sadder when watching the movie were more likely to be happier after that.33. Why are ancient Greeks mentioned in the passage? A. To introduce the meaning of the word “Catharsis”.B. To explain the importance of knowing how to become happier.C. To prove that they were of high intelligence and guessed its meaning.D. To tell readers the relationship between tragedies and happiness was found long ago. 34. From Knobloch-Westerwick’s explanation, we can learn that&& ▲&&& .&& A. seeing tragedies makes you more thoughtful &B. positive emotions make you think more about your relationshipsC. negative emotions show you have no need to think about your situation D. after seeing comedies, you will appreciate your close relationships more35. Which is the title of the passage?&& A. Watching sad films may start smiles&&B. There is eternal love in the world && C. It’s useless to complain about life&&&&&& D. Comedies should make way for tragedies四、词汇运用 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式,每空一词。 36. With those&& ▲&& (policeman) help, the little boy found his parents at last.37. The boys looked at& ▲& (they) in the mirror and found their faces were dirty!38. My mood is always&& ▲&& (influence) by the words my mother says.39. What a pity! You have told the difference&& ▲&& (correct). Try again, please!40. Many new&& ▲&& (invent) help us live a more colourful life.B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41. Tommy often tells ties. We all think him&& ▲&& (不诚实的)42. The parrot’s blue-and-green&& ▲&& (羽毛) look so beautiful in the sun.43. The Apple’s new product(产品) “iPhone 4S” has been&& ▲&& (广泛地) used among the young people.44. We all agreed to go on an outing&& ▲&& (除……之外)Simon because he had something important to do.45. Did you hear the couple next door&& ▲&& (争吵) last night?五、短文填空 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词, 并将完整单词写在答题卡对应题号的横线上。It is not easy for a person to achieve the goal. No one can go through his whole life w&& 46&& experiencing any hard time. When something troubles us, do we look on the d&& 47& side or the bright side? Here is a story that can p&& 48&& it. Two salespersons, Jimmy and Harry, were sent to a poor country in Africa, where only f&& 49&& people wore shoes. After they got there, they had to r&& 50&&& something back to their boss. Jimmy said, “It’s a pity that people here don’t wear shoes. Nobody is in n& 51&& of shoes. I see no promising future for our product(产品).” How about Harry? He said, “What a wonderful c& 52&& for us! People around the country don’t have shoes. I’m sure that we’ll sell a lot of shoes s& 53&&& here.” Interesting, isn’t it? They went to the same country and s& 54&&& the same products, but they had different thoughts in their minds, and the r& 55&&& surely would be different. If you were the salesperson, which one would you like to be?& 六、任务型阅读 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)ABritish children are complaining about back pain because their schoolbags are becoming bigger and heavier. According to a recent survey made by the charity BackCare, 80% of British children carry too much weight in their bags, and in the most harmful way, on one shoulder. Some 12-and-13-year-olds are carrying up to 60% of their body weight on days when they have sports or musical instruments (乐器) to have to carry to school. The survey suggests that by 14 about half of pupils would be suffering from back pain.BackCare recommends that they should carry no more than a fifth of their body weight, and warns that those carrying a third or more run a risk of harm. If the child is small, the problem will be big.“There is little hope in us trying to protect adults' backs if our children are not protected,” says one of the men from BackCare.阅读以上信息,完成下面的句子,每空一词。 56. The weight of heavy schoolbags is the&& ▲&& of some British children’s back pain.57.The charity BackCare is an&& ▲&& that helps protect the children’s backs.58. Carrying too much weight in a child’s schoolbag does&& ▲&& to his back.59. It may be&& ▲&& for an adult to protect his back if it is hurt by heavy schoolbags at his childhood.60. A 12-year-old boy Tom weighs about 30 kilograms. It’s better for him to carry at most&& ▲&& kilograms in his bag.B&&& Everyone has feelings. They will feel stressed, worried, frightened sometimes. The following ways will be of great value to you. Try them, please.1. Get support.When you need help, reach out to the people who care about you. Talk to someone, such as a parent, other relative, a teacher. And don’t forget your friends. They might be worried about the same test or have had similar problem. 2. Keep calm. It’s easy to let your feelings go wild when you’re sad. Notice your feelings and think about why you feel that way. Then, find a way to calm down and to express them. Do breathing exercises, listen to music or go for a walk or a bike ride, or do whatever helps you be in a better mood.3. Don’t be angry with yourself.Remember that there are always people to help you. Don’t be too angry with yourself all the time even if you’ve done something wrong. Be kind to yourself and ask for the helping hand that you need and get you through the tough situation you’re facing.4. Try to solve the problem.After you’re calm and you have support from adults and friends, it’s time to get down to business. You need to imagine what the problem is. Even if you can’t solve all of it, maybe you can begin by solving a piece of it.5. Be confident―most stress is temporary (短暂的).It may not seem like it when you’re in the middle of a stressful situation, but stress does go away, often when you think about the problem and start working on solving it.阅读以上信息,完成下面表格,每空一词。 Title: Five ways&& 61&& stressGet support.&Don’t keep&& 62&& to yourselves and remember to talk to others.Keep calm.&Try to do something meaningful to help you calm down.Don’t be angry with yourself.&Be kind to yourself and ask for help. Don’t treat yourself&& 63&& all the time.Try to solve the problem.&Think about what to&& 64&& with problems after you’re calm and you have support from others.Be confident&Don’t worry. Most stress can’t&& 65&& long.七、书面表达(共1题;满分15分)同学们,热爱书吧!阅读丰富人生,知识改变命运。古往今来,有许多关于读书的名言警句,如:“书籍是人类进步的阶梯”。请根据表格中的信息,写一篇关于 “阅读” 的文章。读书的好处&1. 获取知识& 2. 丰富生活& 3. 取得进步& 4. 愉悦心情读书的途径&1. 去书店&&& 2. 去图书馆& 3. 加入读书俱乐部& 4. 网上阅读你的读书习惯与感受&……你的假期读书计划&……要求:1. 所写内容必须包括表格中的信息,可适当发挥。&&&&& 2. 自拟两点你的读书习惯与感受。&&&&& 3. 文章不少于90词,开头已给出,不计入总词数。 &&&&& 4. 语句通顺,语法正确,条理清楚,字迹工整。&&&&& 5. 文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。Reading is one of the best ways to spend our free time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
There’s no better way to start this beautiful summer holiday than to read.&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 请你再仔细看看试卷和答题卷:所有的题目都完成了吗?从头至尾都检查过了吗?
镇江市2013年网上阅卷适应性训练英语参考答案及评分标准
一、单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)1.&C &2.&A &3.&B&4.&D&5.&B6.&B &7.&B&8.&C&9.&C&10.&D11.&C&12.&A&13.&D&14.&A&15.&C
二、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 16.&C&17.&B&18.&D&19.&B&20.&A21.&C&22.& D&23.&B&24.&A&25.&D
三、阅读理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)26.&D&27.&D&28.&A&29.&B&30.&B31.&A&32.&A&33.&D&34.&A&35.&A
四、词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 36.&policemen’s&37.&themselves &38.&influenced&39.&incorrectly&40.&inventions 41.&dishonest&42.&feathers&43.&widely&44.&except&45.&quarrel(l)ing
五、短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)46.&without&47.&dark&48.&prove&49.&few&50.&report51.&need&52.&chance&53.&successfully&54.&sold&55.&results
六、任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)& 56.&cause&57.&organization&58.&harm&59.&hopeless&60.&six/661.&against&62.&worries&63.&angrily&64.&do&65.&last&
七、书面表达(共1题;满分15分)One possible version:& Reading is one of the best ways to spend our free time. we can get much knowledge from reading. If we love reading, we will make progress every day. Then we will be in a very good mood. We can find many ways to enjoy reading. We can go to bookshops, go to the library, join in the “Reading Club”. Reading online is also a good way. I love reading. Books are my best friends. When I have free time, the best way for me to relax myself is to read books.&&& There’s no better way to start this beautiful summer holiday than to read. In the coming summer holiday, firstly, I will make a list of the books that I want to read. Secondly, I will go to the library to find out the books about literature. I like this kind of books. I can learn a lot from them. Thirdly, I want to share my reading feelings with my friends. I am sure I will have a good time in reading this summer holiday.书面表达评分标准
一、具体要求: 1. 所写内容必须包括表格中的信息,可适当发挥。&&&&& 2. 介绍读书的好处、读书的途径、读书感受及假期读书计划。&&&&& 3. 文章不少于90词,开头已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&& 4. 语句通顺,语法正确,条理清楚,字迹工整。&&&&& 5. 文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。
二、评分细则&&&&&&&&&&& 先根据文章整体内容和语言表达确定档次,然后在该档次内评出分数。第五档(15C13分) 完全符合题目要求,表达思想清楚,内容丰富。使用多种语法结构和丰富的词汇,语言通顺,语意连贯,具有逻辑性。允许个别语言错误。第四档(12C10分) &&& 符合题目要求,表达思想基本清楚,内容完整。语法结构和词汇基本满足文章需要。语言基本通顺,语意基本连贯。有少量语言错误,但不影响整体理解。第三档(9C7分)&&& 基本符合题目要求,表达思想不够清楚,内容基本完整。语法结构和词汇错误较多,语言欠通顺。第二档(6C4分)&&& 部分内容符合题目要求,表达思想不清楚,内容不完整。语法结构和词汇错误很多,所写内容难以理解。第一档(3C0分)&&& 与题目有关的内容不多,不能表达自己的思想。只是简单拼凑提示词语,所写内容难以理解。& 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 典范英语6原文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信