关于洪水的周记英语作文周记

初三英语作文:周记(过马路) Weekly Diary(across the road)
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
Time flys. A week has been gone. This week I have nothing sepecial except helping an old lady across the road. I left home for school in a hurry on Monday morning, because I had flag-raising ceremony on that morning. When I was nearly arrived at school, I saw an old lady whose hair is all white and she seemed didn&t move smoothly. I worried about that she would have accidents without help. So I help her to go through the road. As a result, I was late for school, but I was very happy.
时间飞逝。一个星期就这么过了。这周我和平时一样除了帮助一老奶奶过马路。星期一早上我匆匆忙忙的就出门去上学了,因为那天早上有升旗仪式。在我快到学校的时候,我看到一个头发全白的老奶奶,而且她行动似乎不是很方便。我担心没有别人的帮助她会出事。所以我帮助她过马路。结果我上学迟到了,但是我很高兴。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中英语作文:我的第二篇英语周记(My second English diary weekly)-英语作文
初中英语作文:我的第二篇英语周记(My second English diary weekly)-英语作文
作者/编辑:文友
我的第二篇英语周记(My second English diary weekly)  It was the second week in school. I felt I am very stressed out. And we had much homework to do. So that made me feel very tired every day.   At school, I got up at 6 o&clock. I had to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I must read English books because it&s good for my English study.   After that, I had to run. In my opinion, exercise every day can help us to have a healthy body, although that made me feel very tired.   Later, I went to have breakfast. I often have milk and porridge. Because they gave me the nourishment we need to stay alive and be healthy.   At about 7o&clock, I went to the classroom to have classes. I thought study can make me happy.&  Time always flies fast. On the Friday, I went back home. It made me feel excited. Because my home was very warm and I can spend Mid-autumn Festival at home.   Sunday was Mid-autumn Festival. It was a very important festival in Chinese festivals. I ate two pieces of moon cake. It was delicious.  This is my meaningful week!
  初中英语作文:我的第二篇英语周记(My second English diary weekly)-英语作文所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  中小学英语作文提供的初中英语作文:我的第二篇英语周记(My second English diary weekly)-英语作文由网友原创或转发,若初中英语作文:我的第二篇英语周记(My second English diary weekly)-英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
初中英语作文:我的第二篇英语周记(My second English diary weekly)-英语作文相关作文作文英语周记
第一篇last sunday I got up early in the morning,then I wash face and brush teeth,after this ,I had a good breakefast with my parents.it's really a cool weather and it's a good chance to go out ,so I went out with my best friend,we all wanted to have a lot of fun ,beacause of this,we went to the museum ,my friend took a camera ,and I took some money .when we got to the museum,we all felt very surprise ,because we saw many things that we had never seen before,like dinosaur skeletons and some other wonderful things,we were all very happy to have fun here ,we took a lot of pictures which were very beautiful ,after several hours ,we felt tired ,so we all get back home by bus.it was really a wonderful day ,I will not forget the day foever !第二篇My name is Li Hua,a boy of twenty-four.I'm a handsome boy and I wear a pear of glasses .I graduated from the English Department of a university four years ago.I've been working as a guide of English for four years.And I take more pleasure in the job as a secretary.I like speak English very much,I'm a funny boy and I can get on well with others.In a word ,I'm funny as well as handsome ,and I can get on well with most people.第三篇:关于包饺子Dumpling is a traditional Chinese food.most families usually eat delicious dumplings in the lunar New Year' s Dayfirst,we need some ingredients .Like meat ,flour,green onion.Next,mix the flour with water.Then cut up the meat and green onion,After that ,put these into the dumpling wrappers.roll the dumpling wrappers,put the dumplings when we make many dumplings .wait for 10 minutes ,put the dumplings into the bowl .finally ,we can eat the dumplings 你还要什么作文?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码现场英语作文获特等奖——小鱼儿成长周记346 - wangaixing的博客
我们一起成长
2011年12月第九届&七彩杯&小学生现场写作一等奖、
&&&&发布于日 07:12 |
阅读数(474)
上一篇:下一篇:
发表评论 &
我最近看过
显示全部&&
显示全部&&
文章数量:29
评论数量:3
访问数量:9647高二英语作文或周记8篇 150左右
Working Individually or Working in a TeamThere are basically two ways to get work done. They are working individually and working in a team.Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages.On one hand,working individually can give the individuals a convenience to arrange and solve the problems.It can offer them the space to think by themselves.Only in this way,can they develop their creative ability.On the other hand,working in a team provides the individuals with the chance to discuss and study together.During the progress,they help each other so this can improve their communication and co-operative ability.To some degree,choosing which way to work partly depends on the individual’s characters.I think working in a team is suitable for me,because I believe “two heads are better than one” which leads to our work more efficient.Working Individually or Working in a TeamThere are basically two ways to get work done. They are working individually and working in a team.Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages.On one hand,working individually can give the individuals a convenience to arrange and solve the problems.It can offer them the space to think by themselves.Only in this way,can they develop their creative ability.On the other hand,working in a team provides the individuals with the chance to discuss and study together.During the progress,they help each other so this can improve their communication and co-operative ability.To some degree,choosing which way to work partly depends on the individual’s characters.I think working in a team is suitable for me,because I believe “two heads are better than one” which leads to our work more efficient..“建设和谐社会’’Dear fellow students,Our government is aiming to build a "harmonious society" (和谐社会). I think it is everycitizen's duty to work hard to achieve this goal.As high school students, what should we do?First of all, we should love our motherland. Let’s take a great interest in the development of our hometowns and take an active part in our school and activities.Secondly, let’s fill the world with love. We should show our respect for old people, our parents and our teachers. We should also care for each other and help those in need. Most important of all, all of us must be faithful and honest in our daily life.Finally, let’s work together to save energy and protect our natural environment, including animals, trees, flowers and grass.As for myself, I will study even harder and try my best to do all the above.Dear fellow students, let's start fight now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour, and every minute!
Li Xiaoping
From Jiangsu High School人们结交的朋友通常有两种:与自己志趣相似的或不同的.两种朋友各有特点.Friends, Similar or Different? Almost everyone in the world has friends. Friends are found anywhere, at anytime. Some of our friends can be similar to us, and some of them can differ in many ways. Regardless of their similarities or differences, there are a few advantages of having such friends.Having friends who are similar to us can be beneficial, in that we can enjoy things together, such as going to clubs or to the movies. In addition, having such friends can provide us with a companion to share our opinions.However, having friends who are different from us would have some advantages of its own. They are able to introduce us to new
hence, we’re provided unexpected experiences in life. Furthermore, they could provide us with a different view on a certain matter.As for me, I prefer to choose friends similar to myself. I feel that friendship between us will be smoother and more enjoyable. However, I never refuse a friendship offered by a friend who is different from me.近几年来,越来越多的人们在网上购买实物、信息,甚至预定机票或酒店等服务.Shopping on the InternetShopping on the internet is becoming very popular.People can shop for a variety of productson it .For example,they can buy various physical products like books,CDs,clothes,etc They can also buy information products such as on-line news and stories At the same time.They can download computer software from the internet.What’s more,services such as booking airline tickets or hotel rooms are available on the internet.
Internet shopping has many advantages,of which the most important one is convenience We can shop whenever we like, as the on-line shops are open 24 hours a day , It is often cheaper to buy goods on the internet, However ,we can’t actually see the products we want or check their quality.如何才能受人欢迎How to be popularMost people would like to be popular with others, but what is the secret to achieve popularity? In fact ,it is very simple.The first step is to improve our appearance, We should always make sure that we dress well and smile warmly.In this way people will surely be impressed by our confidence. Another important step isto build our character, We should always be honest and willing to help others whenever it is necessary, It's also important to put others first, If we know how to work and get on well with others, then people well feel comfortable enough to trust us ,I am sure popularity will come our way if we can do all of the above.How to Live with PressureI used to feel pressured to do well in exams. I was so afraid of falling behind that I kept thinking about studying every minute of the day. The pressure made me out of breath. To my disappointment, the more worried I was about my studies, the less efficient I became. Later, I realized I just took pressure too seriously. So I tried taking things easy by taking part in various activities out of class, enjoying music and even daydreaming about fun things. To my delight, this worked! Gradually, I became less anxious about exams and began to take pleasure in my studies. Pressure cannot be avoided. What counts is how to deal with it properly, and above all, how to turn it into pleasure or challenge.良好的师生关系Building a Good Teacher-student Relationship A good teacher- student relationship is one of the guarantees for successful teaching and learning. A good relationship leads to fruitful cooperation, that is, the teacher can guide his/her students more effectively and the students can learn more efficiently. From my personal experience I conclude that an ideal teacher- student relationship depends on the common efforts. For example, we have developed a warm, friendly relationship with our English teacher. We admire her for the special efforts she poured into our class. Her lectures are always well prepared and delivered clearly. We also admire the fact that she spends time generously with us students after class. Inspired by her devotion, we study all the more diligently. Of course, misunderstanding may occur once in a while. In this case, I think, both sides should be kind, patient and frank. By sitting down and having a good talk we can work out any trouble.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于周记的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信