评价文档:
少儿英语快乐无极限
上传于||文档简介
&&趣​味​英​语​活​动
大小:1.99MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢正月初一,小韦给您拜年啦!~_韦博英语快车-爱微帮
&& &&& 正月初一,小韦给您拜年啦!~
过了除夕,看过了春晚,走亲访友的时候到啦~小韦也赶着春节的彩头给大家拜年啦~新年快乐!Happy new yearHappy Chinese New Year!新年好!过年好!Happy new year!恭喜发财!Congratulations and be prosperous!May you come into a good fortune!Wish you prosperity!恭贺新禧!Best wishes for the year to come!Best wishes for the new year !A happy new year to you.Happy New year!吉星高照!Good luck in the year ahead!Best ofluck!身体健康!May you be strong and healthy!前程鸿运!May you come into a good fortune!万事如意!Everything goes well!多福多寿!Live long and proper!财运亨通!May many fortunes find their way to you!愿你健康长寿!I want to wish you longevity and health!请多保重!Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.祝你今后获得更大成就。Wishing you many future successes.祝你新年快乐!Wish you a happy new year!祝你全家新春快乐!Wish your family a happy Spring Festival!祝大家春节快乐!Wish all of you a happy Spring Festival!在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。On this special day Isend you New Year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。With best wishes for a happy New Year!谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.祝贺佳节。With the compliments of the season.恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.恭贺新禧,万事如意。Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.新年行大运。Wishing you the best of luck in the new year.祝你招财进宝。I hope you find your pot of gold.年年如意,岁岁平安。Wishing peace and goodluck throughout the years.迎春接福Greet the New Year and encounter happiness.生意兴隆wish your business successBusiness flourishes!招财进宝When wealth is acquired, precious objects follow.Money and treasures will be plentiful!大吉大利wish you good fortune and every success吉祥如意Hope everything goes well!吉庆有余May your happiness be without limit.恭喜发财may prosperity be with you年年有余may you always get more than you wish forMay you have surpluses and bountiful harvests every year!新年新气象as the New Year begins,let us also start a new life万事如意Hope everything goes your way.May all your wishes be fulfilled!岁岁平安may you start safe and sound all year roundeverlasting peace year after year财源广进May a river of gold flow into your pocket财源滚滚May you earn more fortune!竹报平安May you hear [in a letter] that all is well.福寿双全May your happiness and longevity be complete!名列前茅always come first in examinations鹏程万里have a bright future大展宏图May you realize your ambitions!风调雨顺timely wind and rain bring good harvest国泰民安wish our country flourishes and people live in peace大吉大利I wish you good fortune and every success.Good luck!万事如意All the best!心想事成May all your wishes cometrue!一帆风顺Wishing you every success!Wish you every success!招财进宝May wealth and riches be drawn your way.金玉满堂Treasures fill the home!恭喜发财Wishing you prosperity!吉星高照May Fortune smile upon you in the future.迎春接福May the New Year bring you good fortune.身体健康Rejoice in health!Wish you good health!出入平安Safe trip wherever you go.步步高升Promoting to a higher position!事业有成Wish you every success in your career!学业有成Wish you every success in your studies!心想事成May all your wishes come true.岁岁平安Peace all year round阖家欢乐Wish you a happy family!阖府安康the well-being of your family harmony更多精彩,点击&阅读全文&不容错过哟~
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
韦博国际英语于1998年秉承“为中国人提供更好、更快捷学习英语方法”的宗旨来到中国,独创的“三阶段多元学习法”,目前开办了160多所培训中心。
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&