我将要上映的电影去纽约用will的勾式说

我弟弟要去美国纽约做一次旅行,他英语不好,怕不能与美国人交流,在参观风景区,购物,交朋友,调查一些有意义的事会感到困难,希望你可以帮助他, 的翻译是:My brother to go to the United States New York trip, his English is poor, cannot communicate with the Americans, during a visit to scenic spots, shopping, making friends, into some meaningful matter will find it difficult, I hope you can help him, 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我弟弟要去美国纽约做一次旅行,他英语不好,怕不能与美国人交流,在参观风景区,购物,交朋友,调查一些有意义的事会感到困难,希望你可以帮助他,
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
My brother to go to the United States New York trip, his English is poor, cannot communicate with the Americans, during a visit to scenic spots, shopping, making friends, into some meaningful matter will find it difficult, I hope you can help him,
My brother to go to New York, the United States, and make a tour with his poor English skills should not be afraid to Americans in exchange visits, shopping, scenic area, make friends, investigation of a number of interesting things may be difficult, in the hope that you can do to help him.
My younger brother wants to go to the American New York to make a travel, his English is not good, feared cannot exchange with the American, is visiting the scenic spot, the shopping, becomes friends, investigates some to have the significance matter to will feel the difficulty, hoped you may help h
相关内容&a苹果id被禁用 Apple id is forbid & aremove before wearing or cleaning enlever avant de porter ou de nettover quitar antes de usar o limpiar remove before wearing or cleaning enlever avant de porter ou de nettover quitar antes de usar o limpiar & a坚定自己走自己的路 Strengthens own to walk own road & avageblus vageblus & a卡西莫多是不幸的,自卑的。 Cassie not many is unfortunate, feels inferior. & ayou've been invited 您被邀请了 & a我自己走在街上的时候,看到很多情侣 I walk on street time, sees very many lovers & a博物馆要求参观的游客不得在馆内拍照(request) The museum requests the visit the tourist does not have to photograph (request) in the hall & aone way to capture your audience attention is to split your story 获得您的观众注意的单程是分裂您的故事 & aHappy Birthday to you  
  Happy Birthday to you     & aI would welcome the opportunity to meet you and to further discuss your requirements and how I may be beneficial to your organization. 我会欢迎机会遇见您和进一步谈论您的要求,并且怎么我也许是有利的对您的组织。 & aut does not work ut不运作 & a他比我早三天离开 正在翻译,请等待...
& a蛟龙偷走了李慕白的剑 蛟龙偷走了李慕白的剑 & aMy dear friends, would you want to join us 我亲爱的朋友,您会想加入我们 & a高温排潮 High temperature row of tide & a我将让所有人都知道 正在翻译,请等待... & a首先介绍主演 First introduced acts the leading role & a如果你是一名读者,就阅读《读者》吧 If you are a reader, reads "Reader" & awasn't=was not 不是=was没有 & a踿.R7?,{唬楻?孥 踿。R7 ?{唬楻?孥 & aDMClient 正在翻译,请等待... & aok
那我可以做直发 ok that I may do send directly & aThanks&Best Regards! Thanks&Best问候! & aThe nonstationary measurement data are first decomposed into a series of quasi-stationary intrinsic mode functions
by EMD. nonstationary测量数据首先被分解入一系列的quasi-stationary内在方式作用由EMD。 & a打折后是300元 After puts crease in it is 300 Yuan & ait's an book 它是书 & a影儿 Shade & a请给我一些空余的时间 Please give me some idle time & a令人惊叹不已 Mirable not already & ahe will be 180 centimetres tall and he will weigh 65 kilogrammes. 他将是180厘米高的,并且他将称65公斤。 & a你用英语怎么称呼他们 How do you use English to call them & a结束
谢谢你的观看 Conclusion Thanks your onlooking & a可是我不知道你是否还在意我 But I did not know whether you also do care about me & aPlease..Forgive me lah. 请。原谅我lah。 & a我觉得学生需要有一个好的卫生和行为习惯 I thought the student needs to have a good health and the behavior custom & a你从来没有在意我 You have not cared about me & a80分高龄 80 minutes advanced ages & aaloe moistfull 正在翻译,请等待... & a困难是你对你自己的不自信 The difficulty is you is not self-confident to you
& a小付的幸福生活 Slightly pays happy life & a会计电算化证书 Accountant computerization certificate & a住在汕头的优点是,污染较少,空气清新,环境美好和食物丰富 Lives in Shantou's merit is, the pollution are few, the air is fresh, the environment happy and food is rich & a我希望明天会更好. I hoped tomorrow will be able to be better. & a第三组和第四组赢了 Third group and the fourth group won & avolume. 容量。 & a骗人,那为什么你告诉别人你叫冷可可? Deceives people, do that why you tell others you to be called the cold cocoa? & a感到自己如此舒适和温度下跌很快 感到自己如此舒适和温度下跌很快 & a发现他在那里,我感到很吃惊 正在翻译,请等待... & ain my country in rain seson 在我的国家在雨seson & aerrorTitle errorTitle & a我的电话号码多少 My telephone number how many & a你可以任何地方任何时间参与此项运动 You may any place any time participate in this movement & ainner knockout 内在击倒 & a你在2班吗 You in 2 classes & a我弟弟要去美国纽约做一次旅行,他英语不好,怕不能与美国人交流,在参观风景区,购物,交朋友,调查一些有意义的事会感到困难,希望你可以帮助他, My younger brother wants to go to the American New York to make a travel, his English is not good, feared cannot exchange with the American, is visiting the scenic spot, the shopping, becomes friends, investigates some to have the significance matter to will feel the difficulty, hoped you may help h &菜鸟求助.The train leaves at seven o'clock tomorrow. 不是用的一般将来时吗?他明天去美国.He will leave for America tomorrow.火车明天7点开.The train leaves at seven o'clock tomorrow.两句都用的是 一般将来时吗?
还是下面那句是一般现在时? 不是都有tomorrow 做状语吗?我查了一下书,给大学分享一下答案,上面说的start, go, leave, begin, arrive
等词和 tomorrow, next week 连用的话,就是现在时表将来。
我是___163
上一句就是一般情况,就是我们平时的说法,因为是明天,且强调的是他明天去美国这事,状语是将来的,应用will表将来时,而下一句因为较强调火车开的时刻,毕竟是固定的(除非发生意外哈),一般用一般现在时.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你确定第二句是正确的吗?个人意见是第二句是一个病句,因为“离开”用的是现在时,而状语却是将来时。如果不严格地说,第二句在口语是行得通的,但是不能明确地说是一般将来时还是一般现在时。但是第一句却是很典型的一般将来时。
扫描下载二维码帮我用好一点的英文翻译 “我准备五月23号出发纽约待到五月27号,27号当天回国。在这五天内,我会_百度知道
帮我用好一点的英文翻译 “我准备五月23号出发纽约待到五月27号,27号当天回国。在这五天内,我会
我的人身安全我也会自己负责帮我用好一点的英文翻译 “我准备五月23号出发纽约待到五月27号。在这五天内,我会和我的朋友待在一起,27号当天回国
提问者采纳
'm going to depart on May 23rd and to stay in the New York city until May 27th. During the five days, I will get back home. At the same day,
I will be accompanied by my friends and responsible for my personal safety
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
quot. II&#39, my personal safety I will be responsible for their own. 27. 27 on the same day to return home. 23, I and my friends stay together.&quot, No, No;m going to New York until May of May No
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译句子 乘飞机去美国将要花费12个小时 It will take _______________百度知道
翻译句子 乘飞机去美国将要花费12个小时 It will take ______________
五泉山坐落于兰州南部Wuquan Mountain lies ______ the ______ of Lanzhou!!.
求学霸解答.我表妹去过桂林两次My cousin _____________ Guilin twice,会议已经开始10分钟了The meeting _____________.当我们到达时翻译句子乘飞机去美国将要花费12个小时It will take ______________ the USA,速度
12 hours by plane to have began in 10 minutes when we arrived has been to in south
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
twelve hours to go to21.had been begun for ten minutes before we arrived.on.3.went to4
had been on for ten minutes when we arrived.
hours to arrive in
hours to arrive in
has begun 10 minutes before we arrived(啊这个不会)
has been to
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我将于2014年四月十六到达美国 用英语怎么说?
你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:I will get to the USA on April 16th,2014.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I will in 2014 April sixteen to American
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 itunes 将要安装 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信