dungeon village 职业income怎么提高

安卓游戏资讯排行榜
本周下载排行榜
本周最新更新Dungeon Village on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Dungeon Village by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Dungeon Village
By Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Description
Welcome to an epic RPG world in which the town you build can grow from humble hamlet into a mecca for the land's most ambitious adventurers!The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!----The game now lets you switch between English and Japanese.
What's New in Version 2.06
Now available in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean and Thai!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great Game
I was looking for a game like this, and after some research I found this game kept coming up online. I tried it and currently love it. Would love to see a part 2 down the line with some new stuff added to it.
Brilliant game
I love the game. Feels like stardew valley but better. The graphics give a great feeling like I’m playing Super Nintendo. Look forward to updates and possibly a part two ???????
Hooked so fast!
This is the kind of game I love. Simple, rewarding, charming, fun. What more could I ask for? Awesome game!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$4.99Category: Version: 2.06Size: 189 MBLanguages: English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional ChineseSeller: Kairosoft Co.,LtdCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.72727&&&&&11 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&1011 Ratings
More by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.红米手机 &
神仙级手机控
扫码下载App一键签到 升级加速
[游戏 Dungeon Village 地下城市 v1.0.1
&来自老版论坛
扫一扫!手机看帖更爽
在游戏中你需要建立一个英雄的村庄,战士和商家可以给家里打电话!欢迎史诗RPG世界在你建立的镇可以发展成从不起眼的小村庄对土地的最雄心勃勃的冒险家的圣地!您的朵朵伯格停止进取的战士将打败怪物,赚你的钱。征服地牢和成群的怪物清理掉,包你哄抢库存的商店。如果你的村庄一夜暴富,冒险家将要设立的房子,安顿下来!像作战学校和魔术实验室建立培训设施,磨练你的英雄的居民技能,提高村的人气。更多的面孔,涌向你的事业,更大的坏人,你可以打败!一个全新的“大锅”功能,您还可以测试你的炼金术知识。折腾到大锅从任务或商店取得的项目和您的军火库可能会收到一种罕见的加法。没有地牢是太深刻了!让你的村庄冠房地产这个大胆的RPG叙事!
下载地址:
以下内容被隐藏,回复本帖后可见
扫描二维码,手机查看本帖
已有1人评分
总评分: 经验 -1
·来自老版论坛
要是中文就好啦~!!~
京ICP证110507号 京ICP备号APP OF THE DAY: Dungeon Village review (iOS and Android) - Pocket-lint}

我要回帖

更多关于 dungeon village 职业 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信