你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
简短英语感谢信范文加翻译 篇一:英语感谢信范文
要求字数120字以上;
内容是感谢信,参加一次晚会后,感谢主人热情的邀请和招待。
Dear David
name of your friends ,
Many thanks to you for inviting me to your party. I've spent a sweet night there with you,your family and friends.
Your family members were very nice and hospital. You really made me feel home. Please remember me to your wife. She had prepared a fancy meal. I enjoyed that very much. And also your daughter Cicy. She dances very well. From her I foresee a promising dancer in the future.
Your friends were all easy-going and cute. Especially your collegues. You must keep a harmonious and friendly atmosphere in your office.
Last but not the least, thank you for your Vodka. How do you know that is my favoriate? I have a bottle of Russian Vodka. Hope to enjoy that with you when you come to my home!
Thanks again for your invitaion, your hospitality, your family, your friends, your Vodka and all the fancy memory you brought to me
母亲节到了,写给母亲的感谢信 整理收集
My dearest Mother,
The mother?s day is coming and I would like to say Happy mother?s day in this letter. I love you and thank you so much for everything you did for me. This day, I will stay away and can?t give you my appreciation at home. I know I will watch myself, so don?t worry about me. I am doing very well on my study. My schoolmates and teachers are all very nice. Though I can?t be at home, I hope you have a wonderful mother?s day.
Dear mother :
I am writing to express my deepest thanks to you in Mothers Day, dear mother ,you devote all of your energy and blood to our . you do not have any complaint about my brother and i.You love our though various different approaches such as study ,work and life ,consquently ,our held on the belief that the mother is only lover .please accept our
appreciate ag
正在加载中,请稍后...请高手请帮翻译一下
谢谢_百度知道
请高手请帮翻译一下
我明天要去参加一个面试 写了一个介绍 请帮我翻译成英文
谢谢我叫刘辰 今年18岁 活泼开朗是我的性格 读书写作是我的爱好 我从小的梦想是成为一名空姐 能在湛蓝的天空中工作也一直是我所渴望 因为我觉得他的工作是十分有意义且高雅的 我知道我离自己的梦想还差很远很远的 但我希望你们能给我一次机会 我相信我一定成为一名优秀的空中乘务员的
提问者采纳
My name am Liu Chen this year in a lively way 18 years old open andbright am my disposition study writing am I like my since childhooddream am become a stewardess to be able to work in the deep blue skyalso always am I longed for because I thought his work is extremelyhas the significance also lofty I knew I also miss to own dream veryfar am very far but I to hope you can give me an opportunity I tobelieve I certainly become an outstanding airborne train attendant
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I believe I surely can become an excellent stewardess, always lively and cheerful. When I was a child. I am interesting in reading and writing. I know there is still a long way to go for me to make my dream a realityI am Liu Cheng,an eighteen-year-old girl. Because I find it a job of significance and elegance, I had been dreaming of becoming a stewardess. Working in the blue sky is what I have been longing for, but I hope you can give me an opportunity
I ask this 18-year-old Liu Chen is lively and cheerful personality, I love reading my writing is my dream is to become a stewardess from the The azure sky in the work has been my desire because I think his work is very worthwhile and elegant I know I am very far away from their dreams fall very far but I hope you will give me a chance, I think I became an outstanding The air crew
My name is Liu Chen this year in a lively way ,18 years old .Open and bright are my disposition .Study and writing are my like My childhood dream is become a stewardess to be able to work in the deep blue sky. I always also longed for it because I thought his work has the significance extremely and lofty .I knew but I can't support it now but I know it is very far for me to own dream Howere I hope you can give me an opportunity. I to believe I can certainly become an outstanding airborne train attendant
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁So I was able to go beyond their own是什么歌的歌词_百度知道
So I was able to go beyond their own是什么歌的歌词
你鼓舞了我让我能站在众山之巅你鼓舞了我让我能战胜惊涛骇浪我是如此的坚强当我站在你的肩上你感悟了我让我能够超越自己You raise me upI can stand on the summit of the hillsYou raise me upI was able to overcome the stormy seaI was so strongWhen I stood on your shouldersYour perception of meSo I was able to go beyond their own这是部分歌词
You Raise Me Up很多歌手都唱过这歌,不过我还是建议LZ去听secret garden唱的版本~是我听过所有版本中情感表达最到位唱功最好的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Celtic Woman 唱的《 You Raise Me Up》 希望这是你要找的~谢谢
you raise me up
you raise me up
您可能关注的推广
beyond的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP