求上海交大老师为你解答解答

求老师解答:读写任务.阅读
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文.&&&& There is a growing debate about the most effective way for students to study.Traditionally studying alone was thought to be the best way to ensure good exam results.When studying alone you can focus your mind better than when you are with others.You also have the freedom to choose what topic to study and when,as you don't need file agreement of others.Students that prefer to study alone often say that when they study with their classmates they waste a lot of time because the discussion is often about non-study topics such as television or holidays.&&&& In the last few years,however,more and more students have started studying in groups.There are several reasons many students prefer this method.First,they find that studying is more fun as they can share the experience with others rather than staying in their rooms.In groups,they can discuss the subject together and when something is not understood they can ask each other questions.They can use the knowledge of their classmates to help improve their own knowledge.Finally by discussing the topic they are able to both understand and remember it better. [写作内容] (1) 以约30个词概括短文的要点; (2) 然后以约120个词就“独自学习好还是与他人合作学习好”的主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:&&&& ① 你喜欢独自学习还是与他人合作学习; &&&& ② 根据你个人的学习经历,简述你的理由; &&&& ③ 你的老师对你的学习方式的看法和建议; &&&& ④ 你认为怎样的学习方式才能取得最佳的学习效果. [写作要求] &&&& 1.标题自定.&&&& 2.可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用 &&&&&&&& 原文中的句子; &&&& 3.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称.&&&& __________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________
温柔_諳縄廷73
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Best Way to Learn
&&&& The article compares the benefits of studying alone to those of studying in groups.Studying alone allows students to remain focuses and avoid interruption,while group study creates a more enjoyable learning environment.&&&& Personally,I prefer to study alone.I find studying alone more challenging and exciting.Each time I come up with an idea after long time thinking,I feel a great sense of achievement.Studying alone also allows me to develop independent thinking which is a very important skill I need as I grow older and must solve the problems myself without the help of parents and teachers.Our teachers often encourage us to study in groups.I enjoy my friends' company,but in group study,I find we spend far less time studying and more time playing games
and having fun.It is for these reasons that I believe the most effective way to learn new knowledge is by studying alone.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Best Way to Learn
&&& &The article compares the benefits of studying alone to those of studying in groups.Studying alone allows students to remain focuses and avoid interruption,while group study creates a more enjoyable learning environment.&&&& Personally,I like studying in groups.When studying in groups,we can learn from each other,share our experiences in solving difficult problems and learn more in less time.&&&& In the past,I seldom had the confidence to discuss study topics with my classmates.I also had little enthusiasm for studying as I found it to be very boring.But following my teachers' advice I joined a study group and to my surprise my performance in class improved greatly.Studying became more enjoyable and something I looked forward to doing as I was able to learn from as well as help others.So for me,studying
in groups is by far the most effective way to learn.答案不唯一
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求解答 学习搜索引擎 | 中学 初中版 | 数学 物理 化学 地理 生物 | 题库 例题 习题 试题 难题热门题 压轴题 知识点 详细答案 在线解答 | 中考 试卷 真题 测验 模拟考 期末考试
padstandard求老师解答:请你根据下面提供的材
请你根据下面提供的材料并结合自己的理解对提出的问题展开探究.  “给力”一词是一个网络词语,2010年开始流行,在世界杯期间被网友广泛使用,并入选“2010十大网络流行语”.  日,《人民日报》头版头条标题《江苏给力“文化强省”》让不少人有些“意外”.一向以严肃严谨著称的《人民日报》采用如此“潮”的标题,立刻引发如潮热议,网友纷纷大呼“标题给力”.  2011年初,“给力”一词又登陆春晚.海清和黄海波的小品《美好时代》之后,朱军问观众:“刚才的小品给力吗?”台下一片欢呼.  今后,与社会热点密切关联的网络词语“转正”,或将成为不可遏制的潮流.  问题:“给力”作为网络词语能够“转正”的原因有哪些?(至少写出两点) _________________________________________________________
①这一词语与社会热点密切关联,反映时下社会生活.②这一词语新鲜有趣,有创意,表现力强,用起来自然顺畅.③网络的发展加速了这一词语的流行.④社会在发展,时代在进步,官方媒体越来越主动亲近网络,关注网络词语.(言之成理即可)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求老师解答:阅读下面文章,回答后
阅读下面文章,回答后面的问题.
  ①余忆童稚时,能张目对日,明察秋毫,见藐小之物必细察其纹理,故时有物外之趣.  ②夏蚊成雷,私拟作群鹤舞于空中,心之所向,则或千或百,果然鹤也;昂首观之,项为之强.又留蚊于素帐中,徐喷以烟,使之冲烟而飞鸣,作青云白鹤观,果如鹤唳云端,为之怡然称快.  ③余常于土墙凹凸处,花台小草丛杂处,蹲其身,使与台齐;定神细视,以丛草为林,以虫蚁为兽,以土砾凸者为丘,凹者为壑,神游其中,怡然自得.  ④一日,见二虫斗草间,观之,兴正浓,忽有庞然大物,拔山倒树而来,盖一癞虾蟆,舌一吐而二虫尽为所吞.余年幼,方出神,不觉呀然一惊.神定,捉虾蟆,鞭数十,驱之别院.1.解释下列加着重号的词语.(1)项为之 强        强:(   ) (2)神游其中,怡然 自得  怡然:(   ) 2.下列选项中加着重号词语意思完全相同的一项是(   ) A.驱 之 别院     下车引 之 ,元方入门不顾 B. 为 人谋而不忠乎  项 为 之强 C. 故 时有物外之趣   故 又名“鬼市”云 D.使之冲烟 而 飞鸣   而 楼上人往来屑屑 3.用现代汉语翻译下面语句.(1)又留蚊于素帐中.翻译:__________________________________________ (2)一日,见二虫斗草间.翻译:__________________________________________ 4.作者儿时“时有物外之趣”的原因是什么?(请用原文回答) 答:____________________________________________ 5.选文描写了童年时期的哪三件趣事?答:____________________________________________
xiadd414葞
1.(1)通“僵”,僵硬; (2)安适、愉快的样子.2.C 3.(1)又在白色帐子里留几只蚊子. & (2)一天,我看见两只虫子在草里争斗.4.能张目对日,明察秋毫,见藐小之物必细察其纹理.5.观蚊成鹤,神游山林,鞭驱蛤蟆.(意对即可)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求老师解答:阅读下面文段,完成问_百度知道
求老师解答:阅读下面文段,完成问
阅读下面文段。⑸陈,然后用原句回答:“未可。⑵成列:“小信未孚:国君的卫士。”既陈
而后击之:重复,门官
歼焉:“可矣,再而衰。”对曰。公将驰之。”齐人三鼓。(每句只划一处) ⑴下视其辙 ____________________________________________________ ⑵宋公及楚人战于弘 ____________________________________________________ 2.解释下列句中加粗的词语:尽。⑼亡国之馀,未能远谋。”公曰:“夫战,虽不能察,登轼而望之:“可矣。”遂逐齐师。”公曰:官名。 译文。 译文。 ⑴[甲]文曹刿“请见”的原因是_________,故逐之,必以分人,不以阻隘也。 5.从选段文字看:“小大之狱:指摆好阵势。   【甲】十年春,指摆好阵势,曹刿请见:_______________________________________________ ⑵彼众和寡:__________ 3.翻译下面两个句子:“君子不重
伤,民弗从也。国人皆咎公。寡人虽亡国之馀
:“何以战:“衣食所安。战则请从。彼竭我盈,请击之,惧有伏焉,弗敢加也。公伤股,及其未既济也:“未可:亡国者的后代。刿曰。可以一战。古之为军也?”公曰。 ⑵[乙]文子鱼认为发动进攻的有利时机是____________________________。刿曰:“肉食者鄙:“肉食者谋之。 ⑴小大之狱,勇气也,虽不能察。”   公与之乘,及其未既济也,望其旗靡。⑶既,楚人未既
济。”既济而未成列,公问其故,必以信:“忠之属也。 1.请用“/”给下面两个句子标出朗读停顿。”(选自《子鱼论战》) 【注释】⑴宋公。泓,不禽二毛
。问:同“阵”,宋师败绩,故克之。 ⑴神弗
也     福,门官歼焉 股。公将鼓之:_____________。夫大国:“彼众我寡,再次。刿曰,战于长勺。”公曰。”(选自《曹刿论战》)   【乙】宋公及楚人战于泓
:头发斑白的人。”下视其辙。⑻二毛:泓水。吾视其辙乱:“牺牲玉帛。公曰,又何间焉,指子鱼,三而竭,他认为“可以一战”的理由是,齐师伐我,全部。一鼓作气,必以情,神弗福也。司马
曰,必以情。⑷司马:_______________________________________________ 4.理解文段内容。”乃入见:“不可,曰:宋襄公,不鼓不成列。公将战。”对曰。宋人既成列
:__________ ⑵公伤
。对曰,请击之。其乡人曰,难测也:“小惠未遍。⑺重(chónɡ):“未可,又以告。⑹门官,弗敢专也?”刿曰,河名。”对曰。   既克。”齐师败绩,完成问题,长勺之战和泓水之战为什么会产生不同的结局
我有更好的答案
1.⑴下/视其辙  &nbsp,必以情。  &nbsp,保佑。 3.⑴大大小小的案件,也一定会根据实情来处理,乘他们还没有完全渡过泓水,战争中善于抓住战机,不能抓住战机; 小大之狱。  &nbsp,请下令出击,固执己见,虽不能察,即使不能一一明察弄清楚,未能远谋;泓水之战宋公不能听取子鱼的意见。⑵大腿,因此取胜。 4.⑴肉食者鄙; ⑵及其未既济 5.长勺之战鲁庄公取信于民且善于听取曹刿的建议; ⑵敌人多我方人少; ⑵宋公及楚人/战于泓 2.⑴赐福,因此失败
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阅读下面的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 红旗镇楼跪求解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信