牛津5a五年级英语阅读理解专项训练
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初一上英语阅读理解_百度知道
初一上英语阅读理解
Teacher、Mr Li isn’t Kate’s teacher. ( )3?Teacher, Grade 1 ( )2,使两文意思一致; pop music
A. What’s the English boy’s name. 2. She has a computer. What does Julia like. The dance section is behind the pop section.
Please take your time and enjoy the wonderful music in our CD pop music
C. 9 Middle School! We have many different kinds of CDs。(每小题2分. The washroom is on the left of the jazz section!
根据对话判断正(T)误(F). He’s twelve. She is in China with her ______(63) and
______(64). They’re next to the dance CDs. (
)阅读理解, dance. They look after me well. At school. The last question is. 3. Miss Wu is their Chinese teacher.
And the country music section is between the pop section and the classical section. Her e-mail address is Wuli@sohu. Mona and Gary like ______. My English teacher is Mrs Li. 5. 10 Middle School. Our school is very nice: Go straight and turn left,共10分)
This is Lucy King! Thank you: Very good. I have a good friend. 4. We can buy a jazz CD on the first floor?
_________________________________________74. Look, pop、Kate is a Japanese girl.Ⅴ阅读与写作
阅读短文并判断正(T)误(F). ______(61) is an American ______(62),回答下列问题,共10分)71?
_________________________________________73. They’re behind the country CDs. It’s NO. The shop sells books and CDs: Turn right. classical music
B, and so on. ( )5. classical music。 1. I go to school by bike(骑自行车), country musicpop music. (
5. The four students can answer the teacher’s questions correctly, jazz musicpop music. She goes to school ______(66) ______(67) bike. jazz music. What school are they in. She is a good teacher. If you want to enjoy the exciting music you can turn left at the country music and go upstairs then turn right. His sister’s name is Rose. Pop music and jazz music. pop music
D. She’s fourteen, jazz, but they don’t like ______. I have ma jazz music
B. Is Mike in Grade One. jazz music. I love it very much. Her name is Wu D pop music
C. country music 3. How old is his sister. I’m in No. pop music. She is a ______(65) in No.
Teacher. Turn left at the country music section then we can go upstairs、Wu Dong isn’t at school today.
A. Mike and Rose are in No?
Emily. My name is Kate Green. They’re next to the pop CDs. dance music
C: Good. Frank likes ______. (
4. They love her very much. Dance music and jazz music.B
This is an English boy. Jazz music and country music. Mike can answer the question rightly. The country CDs are next to the dance CDs.13?
_________________________________________72.
On the first floor!
1.5 Middle school. dance music, we have a pop music section on the left and a classical music section on the right. She’s a very good teacher, Grade One.BNameGarypop musicclassical musicKaroljazz music. I’ dance music 2。(每空1分. ( )4. I think she’s at home. I’m in Class 3. I’m , classical musicdance music
根据表格信息选择最佳答案, but he doesn’t like ______: Go upstairs and turn right?
Mike. His name is Mike、Kate’s good friend is a boy. Who is their Chinese teacher:(20%) I’m an English girl. She loves her ______(68) school very much. 10 Middle School. They go to school on their bikes. Karol and Julia like ______. Mike is in Class One.
B; classical music
C. classical music: Where are the jazz CDs。 1.(
2, dance musicFrankclassical musicpop musicJuliadance music, classical musicMonapop music.根据短文内容. I’m No, Grade 1.根据上文内容完成下列短文、Kate is in Class 3。
Welcome to our CD shop. If I want to find the jazz CDs. ( )1.
A. She’s pop music 4,每空一词. I’m in China with my parents(父母)? No. They’re behind the country CDs. country music.
A! This is my school. We have a jazz section and a dance section on this floor?
_________________________________________75, I must go straight and turn right. She is a girl. I’m in Row Two! Who can tell me where are the country CDs. dance music. I am American.
D. The pop music is next to the dance music. (
)3; pop music
D. Her ______(69) look after ______(70) well. The pop section is next to the classical sectionA
I’m Lucy King, turn left. Dance music and classical music
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
英语阅读理解(2)
In the summer time,when there are many flowers,a beehive(蜂窝)is a very busy place.Bees fly from flower to flower. Flowers have a juice called nectar(花蜜).Bees take the nectar that thy like and make it into honey(蜂蜜).
When a bee finds some good nectar,it hurries home.It wants to tell the other bees where the nectar comes from.And it does!It tells how far to go.The bees go bake together for more nectar.
Every bee in the beehive is busy.That is why we say that someone who works hard is &as busy as bee&
根据短文内容回答句子正(T)误(F)
)1.Bees can make honey.
)2.The whole passage is about how bees fly.
您可能关注的推广
英语阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语第四单元测试题仁爱版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语第四单元测试题仁爱版
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢七年级英语试卷_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语试卷
上传于||文档简介
&&七​年​级​英​语​月​考​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求 新视野大学英语读写教程2UNIT3课后练习答案_百度知道
求 新视野大学英语读写教程2UNIT3课后练习答案
急用 谢谢不是第二版的
提问者采纳
Well: But I can see that both of you have the same interests and personalities, age doesn’t matter too much for me: the young man replies. Listening InTask 1, you’re right. You’ll never find a wife.” Then the groom whispered to the minister.Keith. The one who catches it will.I’ve wanted for you so long: Really: Well. flaming red
3: I’d like to ask you about the research paper you assigned that we have to do by the end of the semester,所以这是我必备的武器之一. Listening Skills1: I’ve cleaned the windows, respect and obey her: Why do you look so upset, and to a picnic with a third:
Yes!Se-Jin, “and God will provide for us, it’s always difficult to choose between career and family:
You’re so sweet.B.Se-Jin! You’ve got to take a chance?3. Can I tell you something.Jill. What would you like to know.” He gave the minister the cash and walked away with a light heart, it’s hard to make a choice between career and family, work: Who is the woman most likely to be. I’m concerned about the age gap, wake up1 It is time to go to school. Love’s
all that matters. When we got engaged. You can tell me anything: Hmm, and in the late teens a pattern of steady dating develops. What are his good points.A: Oh, for so many years I thought I’d never find you. has a crush on
4: How wonderful.Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning. I just spilt up with her, I knew we’d be together a long time. I think he’s my perfect match.John, maybe you’re right: Who is the woman most likely to be: Who is the woman most likely to be.AIII, but in spite of himself: You know, man!Henry?Laura.Henry. I can’t believe my ears, but I think he is mature than mind? You look so down.”1, he said in a low voice, be the next one to get married. That’s wonderful: Finding the Right Type of GirlKeith?5.Now Your TurnA. Hurry up or you’re going to be late, love is the most important V, you’re right?Gilbert?
Q: Could I see your driver’s license and registration?Gilbert. Then we toasted each other with champagne, but don’t you think he’s a little old for you, there’s something I want you to know: I think I should have a career first but she wants to get married right now?Robert, they often go out together: Oh, we exchanged vows and gave each other rings.F
3, we cut the wedding cake and fed each other bites of the cake. I have some doubts…like the age factor, come on?Gilbert: Well!Gilbert.“I will concentrate on my studies: I don’ worry too much about what other people think.A.Model 3 There’s something about him. There is a great possibility that one goes to a dance with one person, and each time the father questions him, I’ll give you $100 if you’ll change the wedding vows?B. keeping everything to himself10,” the Youngman replies, he’s handsome. Did you say yes?A.A, sir,’ I’d be happy if you’d just leave that part out, especially those in cities, an announcement was published in the newspaper, you’re my lady, then what will you do after you get home from work. Furthering Listening and SpeakingTask 1. Eat, we’ve been dating a long time now. Then the minister started the wedding ceremony.g. The announcement typically includes the names of the bride.And yes: I want a girl that gentle and mild. This is “adult dating?Peter.There’s no other love like our love, the bridegroom and their parents and the wedding is expected to be held.e, the unmarried women gather after the wedding.Q. Later. “How will you support children?Jill.” The minister put the $100 into his hand and whispered back, humorous, but how am I going to tell her I like her?” asks the father.” Group dating is also popular among young people: There’s something wonderful about him.Peter. How could I forget the anniversary of our first date, but she wants a career while she’s still young.My love, and successful. I thought the two of you made a good match: I’m all right.B.“A Bible student. My father gave me to my future husband,” replies the fiancé:
It’s true that age isn’t the most important issue.Mary? What is this something.B
2?1: Hey, I’m sorry. This is the bouquet I carried:
Hey: I know he’s a few years younger than you.You have made me what I am and I am yours: Yeah, Gilbert: Don’t worry?
Q. Finally the reception was over, a picnicDouble dating
Two couplesGroup dating
Large groupsGo out for a long period
Intention to marryAdult dating
Men and women, and we kissed each other: Who is the man?Jill: Yes: I know it’s not your work: LadyLady?Laura, it’s hard: Not yet. Get out and dance with someone like that babe over there: But I don’t have the guts to ask her out.Keith, but what would your parents think.A?”“I will study.T
5?”The father answers. Often young Americans who hardly know each other go out on dates, Peter, Robert: Yeah?4, we belong together.我英语很差, the minister prayed for us.D
3. He’s much younger than me: Wow. Casual dating usually begins in the early teens.
W, dine together: But you love each other: Well.Robert, too, according to tradition!Se-Jin. I just know that I love him and he loves me, doesn’t he.TTask 3.You have gone and made me such a fool. You’ve got to let her know. Men and women go out together a great deal, but try to cheer up: Laura, cook, and the bride throws her bouquet to them. I’m just asking. how to tell herTask 2. You know.Gilbert: What’s the matter, and the bride and groom reached that part of the ceremony where they would make vows to each other. Sometimes two couples go out together: Maybe you’re right, but it’s hard to forget her at the moment, a date between two young people who have not met before, and talked about the meaning of marriage.Henry, what’s wrong with you. After dinner: Well, younger Americans date each other. I can sleep all day long! She’s the intellectual type. My pickup line just won’t work with her, please, a public statement of their intention to marry?B?Lady: Can you believe it.A, and you’ll never find a woman that will shine your shoes and fill your beer mug all the time:
I know it’s not your studies. Here is my sister.Jane, as long as you both shall live, obey her every command and wish, he’s mature. This is the main part of the wedding. I just broke up with Alice: He thinks I’m God:
He’s certainly mature, and throw our the trash.B
3, “I thought we had a deal: Well. About a month before the wedding.John, “He had no job and no plans?Peter?
Q, wait, there’s so many ways I want to say I love you.A. You know.ATask 2.Jane, “How did it go.Jane, a game. Next: Nothing.The conversation goes on like this, but what will you do to provide my daughter with a nice house such as she’s accustomed to.F
2: I don’t know… Well, gentle! Guess what, the mother asks, and that babe is not the right type: Hey. M, we were together for almost three years. A
2, watch TV: Oh really, “She made me a much better offer. Speaking OutModel 1 I just broke up with Alice:
You know, is Sarah coming with us. God will provide: Come on?Q.Mary, I know you like Charles a lot. “Look!Laura: Well?”“Don’t worry: Of course I did! You’ve been in the room all night. Why: What are you so afraid of.T
5, “Yes. At the reception.
M.Mary, age shouldn’t be something that comes in the way of a person’s marriage.B: The feeling was mutual. I’d like to show you pictures of my wedding, who was a bridesmaid, and folded the laundry: I don’t care what other people think.Let me hold you in my arms forever more. Twelve months next week?” the father asks the young man, you’ll find a good match sooner or later, I’ll always want you near me. the guts
7.1?” The groom was shocked.
W, dine togetherCasual dating system
Those who hardly know each otherBlind dating
Those who have never met beforeVI, I will.” They ski together, as long as you both shall live. When it was time for the groom’s vows?B: I’m worried about the cultural differences, he lives in another city: Maybe you’re right.B.Laura?Mary. Did you accept? Philip made a proposal to me: Well. Wake up: Yeah.T
4. a dance. The wedding day arrived.SpeakingMutual LoveJill,” he replies?” asks the father?1: I’m also worried about whether we can maintain a long distance relationship. turn him down
8, someone has a crush on Sarah. I thought you two were made for each other, honey. Young people may go out together for a long time. The father invites the fiancé to his study for a drink. After the vows: Who has a crush. So anything wrong with Susan and you.C
9, her mother tells her father to find out about the young man’s plans.F
2: I know it’s difficult:
Really,’ and ‘be true to her forever: Maybe you’re right:
I don’t know what to say to comfort you.In my eyes I see no one else but you.D
4.Robert? What do you mean by this something: Sure?Henry.B
2.Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear: Well,’ ‘giving up all others.C
4.Se-Jin.Won’t you believe in my song.A, the minister looked the young man in the eye and said. Is there anything else that you would like me to do before I cal lit a day.A
5.John.1, handsome, in effect?, officer, we were together for a long time. I want to settle down,”, your love’s the only love I needAnd beside me is where I want you to be.Dating
DescriptionCausal dating
Early teensSteady dating
Late teensMany partners
e. Come on.Model 2 Leo proposed to me!Laura.Now Your TurnA:
Laura, but he’s mature for his age, there’s just something about him.Peter: Nothing.A young woman brings home her fiancé to meet her parents.“So what are your plans. likes
6, Henry, and hard-working: No way. That’s very important: I’d totally die if she turned me down! What kind of girl do you like. When you get to the part where I’m expected to promise
to ‘love.” The father says: Not yet!B.And on.g.
M.Henry!Robert. It is also acceptable for them to arrange a “blind date”?B, so it must be girl trouble. I’m really robbing the cradle here: ok. go out
2: Can U tell you something: But I think he is too old for you: But that’s better than keeping everything to yourself, oh yes.‘Cause, but try to cheer up.Laura.A:
Oh!B.Robert?
W: Will you love and keep him in sickness and in health,You’re the love of my life, just go and tell her.F
4.Se-Jin.T
3, that is. Did you forget today is Martin Luther King’s birthday, and the minister signed the marriage certificate and we were legally married, Keith: But what would your parents and friends think.C
4. a chicken
5?B.”1. I can’t get her out of my mind: Okay: Problem of Meeting PeopleBefore the wedding, the groom went up the minister with an unusual offer, we sent out wedding invitations to relatives and friends, “and God will provide for us.A. The American dating system is a rather casual one: Mike, don’t be such a chicken. This is known as “double dating!Gilbert!JI’m so lost in your love, which is.John, my love? Ah-huh: I will! Leo proposed to me, you and Chris have been together for a long time.A, “Will you promise to kneel before her?
M: Well, to a football game with another, mopped the floors!Now Your TurnA. Then the minister declared us husband and wife:
There’s lots more fish in the sea and you’ll find your perfect match, clean. Maybe she likes you:
From our very first date.John, the young man insists that God will provide?2.Keith:
You remembered?W, you never know.“I am a Bible student: Well. Large groups of boys and girls may go around together: Long Distance FriendshipsAmerican weddings are not always the same.B. Hmm. For me: I know he’s fur years younger than you: Times are changing, I’m sorry, Se-Jin. This is the church where we had the wedding.”“And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring such as she deserves. “Good.D1-3-7-5-4-2-6IV.Jill, but the good news is he thinks I’m God? But why is your face flaming red, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life and make a vow before God and your lovely wife that you will never even look at another woman, wait, and take care of the kids. You must have a broken heart? I still prefer women that stay home!M.Lady, either at restaurants or in each other’s homes: Wit. That’s even more important. I think he’s for me.”“And children.ski, but what do you like about him.Jane.You have some into my life and made me whole.FTask 3? He’s almost twice as old as you are. Let’s TalkDatingBefore marriage: Did you do the living room yet. He greeted the guests, I’m your knight in shining armor and I love you?Laura: Who is the woman.Keith: Just asking. If you like her, that is. W:
Well. Traditionally: Don’t be a chickenUnit3II
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
新视野大学英语读写教程的相关知识
其他1条回答
106://202.106.196.138" target="_blank">http.196://202,自己查吧,我们老师给的.138上面有所有的课后答案。如果能登陆(不能保证哦)<a href="http
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 mike wallace is here 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信