I guess女包中文官网 中文

i guess you can keep being busy and i am gonna switch the partner to talk with 的翻译是:我想你可以保持正忙着和我要切换的交谈的合作伙伴 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i guess you can keep being busy and i am gonna switch the partner to talk with
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我猜你可以继续忙,我要去切换合作伙伴谈
我想你可以保持正忙着和我要切换的交谈的合作伙伴
我想你可以保持正忙着和我要切换的交谈的合作伙伴
我猜你能保持正忙,我要开关的伙伴谈,
我猜测您能保持是繁忙的,并且我交换伙伴对谈话与
相关内容&ait has no meaning to one who is not in good health 它没有意思到一个谁不在身体好 & aI have no idea what to say.
& a团结组员 Unity group & aRemoving the uppercase formatting from the headlines of individual content pages without adjusting all other content page headlines is not permissible. 取消大写格式化从各自的目录页标题没有调整其他目录页标题不是可允许的。 & a对不起,由于我的电子邮件中犯了一些错误 Sorry, because in my email has made some mistakes & a多元统计方法 Multi-dimensional statistical method & a双方约定延长工作时间后采取先行补休的办法,无法补休的工时执行国家有关标准支付延长工作时间工资。 After both sides agree the extension operating time to adopt the advance compensatory leave the means, is unable the compensatory leave man-hour of execution country related standard payment extension operating time wages. & ayes,I do crice the the old tiger I will eat him up. 是,我做crice我将击败他的老老虎。 & ameanful meanful & a过去终究是过去 In the past was eventually the past & a尽管很穷,他总是穿得很整齐 Although very poor, he always puts on very much neatly & a大连交运集团 Dalian Transportation Group Limited company & a博物馆从周三到周日开放 The museum opens from Wednesday to Sunday & a上星期五他们是步行去上学的 Previous Friday they are walk go to school & aCooperate with different banks, merchants etc. to get joint promotion opportunities 合作用不同的银行,客商等。 得到联合促进机会 & aI asked her about her pians 我询问了她关于她的pians & ase prouver 正在翻译,请等待...
& athen i give the information to our teacher 然后我提供信息我们的老师 & aThis is what the hell is that? This is what the hell is that? & aNice assist! 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat saved the general and his servants? 什么保存了将军和他的仆人? & arange attack 范围攻击 & a我十分喜欢运动,因为运动能给我带来快乐 I like the movement extremely, because the movement can bring joyfully to me & a放马过来啊小凯子 Grazes a horse the young triumphant child & a我在公交车站下车 I in bus stop landing & a三分钟直走 Three minutes go straight & a感动,壮大心灵的力量。选择感动,让心灵在蓝天大海之中驰骋;学会感动,给生命一片绿荫,撑起一道晴空。 移動、強さの心の強さ。上等移動は、心が青空の海で疾走するようにする; 学術の社会は陰の生命部分のために一緒に影響を受けている、サポート明確な空。 & aTHE POLICEMAN RECOGNIZED HER AS A PICKPOCKET 警察认可了她作为扒手 & a你的意思是需要5套斑马花吗 正在翻译,请等待...
& aget you there 得到您那里 & a爱的痛 I like that first song, how tells you to love a girl & awhat's wrong with us on earth? Honey, what the hell is wrong with us 我们怎么回事在地球上? 蜂蜜,什么是错误的与我们 & a趙は、私はあなたを愛して As for the 趙, as for me loving you, & a这对双胞胎长的太像了,甚至他们的父母有时也会把他们搞混 This to twin long too likely, even sometimes their parents also can do them mix & a他过去总是担心考试,但现在不在乎了 He passes always worries the test, but has presently cared about & aFriendship is like a bottie of wine , the longer it is kept , the better it will be ..... 友谊是象酒bottie,它越长期被保留,好的它将是..... & a我永远喜欢你
晓燕 I forever like you understanding the swallow & a至于牛奶,他很喜欢 As for the milk, he likes very much & a18k gold plated wr .2 swiss
staniless steel back deville 18k金子被镀的wr .2瑞士人做staniless钢支持deville & a篮球俱乐部是为篮球爱好者而成立的社团 The basketball club is the mass organization which establishes for the basketball amateur & a有利于增进对文化,生活习惯的了解 Is advantageous in promotes to the culture, the habits and customs understanding & a形成一门原创性的学问:可拓学。 Forms an original knowledge: Extension theory. & a吊在桌子上方的 Hangs above the table & arARASH ft.HeIene - Broken AngeI rARASH ft.HeIene -残破的AngeI & ainterest is a great auxiliary in English teaching and learning. 兴趣是一个了不起的辅助在英国教学和学会。 & athe reason for it 正在翻译,请等待...
& aone is work for the Over seas Engineering Company 你是工作为结束海Engineering Company & a我真的不喜欢垃圾食品 I really do not like trash food & awhere is the man going? 人何处去? & aU.S. interest rates have nowhere to go but up, and we expect them to climb in the second half of 2011 and early 2012. Despite marketplace concerns, we believe interest-rate risk is unlikely to be a problem for most of the U.S. financial institutions we rate, including commercial banks, asset managers, and money markets 美国. 利率有无处去,但,并且我们在2011下半年年和早期2012年盼望他们上升。 尽管市场关心,我们相信利率风险是不太可能是一个问题为大多数美国。 财政机关我们对,包括商业银行、财产管理人员和金融市场估计。 如果有任何金融危机导致了缓和了某些风险的更多慎密政策。 当然,取决于数额、增量的速度和期间和整体经济的状态。 但我们相信更多机关可能受益于,而不是遭受从,越高利率我们盼望在未来几个月看。 & anew yahcom 新的yahcom & asaid that the Taoist master that achieved Kai would "know what can not be 说达到Kai的道士大师“将知道什么不能是 & afire fiy 火fiy & a当她的家人回来的时候她迫不及待地想要让他们品尝 When her family member comes back time she wants to let them impatiently taste & ausing the update function for forms 使用更新作用为形式 & aif your room is ready I will let you check in . 如果您的室准备好我将让您检查in。 & ai guess you can keep being busy and i am gonna switch the partner to talk with 我猜测您能保持是繁忙的,并且我交换伙伴对谈话与 &当前位置: &
guess是什么意思
音标:[ ges ]&&发音:&&过去式: guessed&&&过去分词: guessed&&&名词复数: guesses&&&现在分词: guessing&&&
中文翻译英英解释百科解释vt.1.推测,猜测。2.猜对,猜中(谜等)。3.〔口语〕以为,相信。短语和例子vi.猜 (at); 推测。 guess at a riddle 猜谜。 I guess not. 决不是那样。 I can't even guess at what you mean. 我猜不着你的意思。 keep sb. guessing 使人捉摸不定。n.推测,猜测。 at a guess = by guess 依推测,照估计。 by guess and by god [gosh] 凭瞎猜,凭粗略估计。 It's anybody's guess. 这是谁也拿不准的事。 miss one's guess 推测错。 My guess is that....我认为…。 One man's guess is as good as another's. 猜测终究是猜测。详细百科解释
例句与用法Guess who i saw at the party yesterday ?你猜我昨天在聚会上遇见谁了?I guess that he 's already left dalian .据我揣测,他已经离开大连了。I guess i lost faith, and i was wrong .我想我失去了信心,然而我错了。Guess who i have just seen ? marcia !你猜刚才我看见谁了?玛西娅。She might have begun to guess his meaning .她也许已经猜到了他的意思。I guess his girl has given him the gate .我猜他被他的女友甩掉了。You will never guess how they got in !你永远也猜不透他们是怎么进去的!I guess there's a war on of sorts, sir .我看有点儿象打仗的样子,先生。Yes-but how you guess everything !对,你真是料事如神,一猜就着!First i guess i better look at that leak .我想我先应该看看漏水的地方。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
guess的中文翻译,guess是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译guess,guess的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:you guess I guess or not guess是什么意思?
you guess I guess or not guess
问题补充:
你猜我猜猜或不想
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Probably from a
Scandinavian language
1 [intransitive and transitive]
to try to answer a question or form an opinion when you are not sure whether you will be correct: I'd say he's around 50, but I'm only guessing.
If you guess correctly, you have another turn.
You can guess what happened next.
We can only guess at the cause of the crash.
What star sign are you? No,
It's hard to guess his age because he dyes his hair.2 [intransitive and transitive]
to realize that something is true even though you do not know for certain
I guessed that you must be related because you look so similar.
I guessed from his expression that he already knew about the accident.
Can you guess the identity of this week's special guest?3
to make someone feel excited or not sure about what will happen next: a thriller that keeps audiences guessing4
used to say that you think something is true or likely, although you are not sure: His light's on, so I guess he's still up.b)
used to say that you will do something even though you do not really want to: I'm tired, so I guess I'll stay home tonight.5
used to agree or disagree with a statement or question: 'You're one lucky guy.' 'I guess so.'
'I don't really have any choice, do I?' 'I guess not.'6
used before you tell someone something that will surprise them: Guess what! Bradley's resigned.
You'll never guess who I saw today.WORD CHOICE:
WORD CHOICE:
suppose, guessIn spoken phrases,
are used in the same way, but
is more usual in British English and
in American English
o I suppose that's his mum.
I guess you're right.
I suppose you can come if you want to.
I guess I'll go home now.
o 'Should we sit here?' 'I suppose so.'
'Isn't he coming?' 'I guess not.'GRAMMAR!!
Do not say 'be suppose to do something'. Use
be supposed to
o You're supposed to take your shoes off.
He's supposed to be very clever. ? See also
Dictionary pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on any of the pictures above to find out what it is called.
Explore our topic dictionary
Browse the dictionary
guess1&verbLarge I guess.的中文是什么
我猜是大的
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:pot的中文是什么?
【答案】:宠物
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖