don't show don t tellup.

七下、八上英语汉译英!_百度知道
七下、八上英语汉译英!
水族馆有鲨鱼吗?阴天.你照海豚了吗.昨天你在哪.上海的天气怎么样.你还说了什么?我去水族馆了,但是他还没来3.别跟他逛街2?(两种方式)8.天气很好.听起来好像你过得很愉快.上周五你去哪了.在郊游期间我遇见了那个著名的歌手61。9?我去海边了13。10.我正在公园和一些朋友踢足球。11?我去水族馆了4?没有.我逛了两个小时?(照相)7。12.你参观哪里了.我喜欢和Bob在商业区闲逛5
提问者采纳
但是他还没来I went shopping (或 hung around) for two hours.别跟他逛街Don&#39?(两种方式)What else did you say。若回答对您有所帮助? Overcast.我喜欢和Bob在商业区闲逛I enjoy hanging around in business district with Bob?我去水族馆了.天气很好.昨天你在哪?我去海边了Where t, there weren&#39. 5,不明白可继续提问. 12。Where did you go last Friday.上海的天气怎么样。I am playing football in the park with my friends.我逛了两个小时?(照相)Did you take pt go shopping with him? 7? I have been to the aquarium,原文翻译如上供参考. 13.您好.你还说了什么. 10?阴天.你参观哪里了。It sounds you had a good time? No;s the weather like in Shanghai. 6。水族馆有鲨鱼吗。What&#39? Was there anything else that you said. Were there sht show up. 2?
8。The weather is fine? I have been to the seaside? I went to the aquarium.在郊游期间我遇见了那个著名的歌手I saw that famous singer during my picnic1.你照海豚了吗?没有. (或Cloudy) 9. 3, but he still didn&#39?我去水族馆了Where have you visited. 11.上周五你去哪了.听起来好像你过得很愉快,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮. 4.我正在公园和一些朋友踢足球
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
No?7 what else did you say?8 what is the weather in Shanghai?
Anything else did you say? i went to the
aquariumIs there any shark there,but he didnot come yet3 where have you visited? i went to the beach13 where did you go last Friday1 don't shopping with him2 i
have strolled for 2 hours? i went to the aquarium4 i love to have a
commercial district stroll with Bob5 I have met the famous singer during my outing6 have you shot the dolphin?it is cloudy9 It is fine10 i am playing football with my friends in the park11 it seems that you are fine12 where were you yesterday
1.Don't go shopping with him.2.I have mooched two hours,but he also doesn't come back.3.Where have you visited?I have gone into aquarium.4.I like mooch with bob in commercial district.5.I have met that famous singer in the period of excursion.6.Do you have taken a photo of dolphin?7.What have you said more? Did you say anything else?8.what's the weather of Shanghai? overcase.9.The weather is fine.10.I am playing football in the park.11.It seemed like you have a wonderful time.12.Where have you gone yesterday. I went to seaside.13.Where have you gone yesterday friday?I went to aquarium.Is there shark? No,there isn't.
do not go shopping with himi have been hanging out for 2 hours,but he hasn't came outwhere did u visit,i went to the aquariumi like hanging out in the mall with bob\i met that famous singer when i was hiking.did u take a photo of the dolphinwhat else did u say?did u say anthing else?how's the weather in shinghai?cloudyit's a nice day today]i am playing football with some friends in the parkit sounds like u had a nice timewhere were u yeaterday.i went to the beachwhere did u go last friday,i went to the aquarium,is there any shark in the aquarium?no there isn't
这个是哪里的作业啊?
老师自己编的。。。
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁试题分析:考查时态。句意:我要求他7点到的,但是到现在为止他还满意出现。已经8点钟了。故C正确。
考点:考查时态
点评:时态的考查要根据上下文的语境和句子的关键词,本题是根据上下文的语义来进行的。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn’t know. I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to find a wrinkled, little old lady beaming up at me with a smile that lit up her entire being.
She said, “Hi, girl! My name is Rose. I’m 87 years old. Can I give you a hug?”
I laughed and enthusiastically(热情地)responded, “Of course you may!” and she gave me a giant squeeze.
&& “Why are you in college at such a young, innocent age?” I asked. She jokingly replied, “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, have a couple of children, and then retire and travel!”
&“No seriously,” I said. I was curious what may have motivated her to be taking on this challenge at her age.
&“I always dreamed of having a college education and now I’m getting one!” she told me.
Over the course of the year, Rose became a campus icon and she easily made friends wherever she went. She loved to dress up and she reveled in the attention bestowed upon her from the other students. She was living it up.
At the end of the semester we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet. I’ll never forget what she taught us.
&“We do not stop playin we grow old because we stop playing. There are only two secrets to staying young, being happy, and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor everyday. You’ve got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die!” she said.
&“There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don’t do one productive thing, you will turn 20 years older. If I am 87 years old, and stay in bed for a year, and never do anything, I will turn 88. Anybody can grow older. But every minute counts for young men,” she added.
&“The idea is to grow up by always finding the opportunity in change. Have no regrets. The elderly usually don’t have regrets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets.”
She concluded her speech by courageously singing “The Song of Rose”. She challenged each of us to study the lyrics(歌词)and live them out in our daily lives.
At the year’s end, Rose finished the college degree she had begun all those years ago. One week after graduation Rose died peacefully in her sleep.
4. Rose made herself known to the author in a ______ manner.
A. serious&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cold&&&&&&&&&& C. humorous&&&&&&&&& D. crazy
5. From the information provided in the passage, we know ______.
A. Rose finished the college degree within a year
B. Rose did realize her dream of meeting a rich husband and getting married through college education
C. Rose enjoyed her campus life very much
D. Rose grew so old that she stopped playing
6. Rose delivered the speech ______.
A. at the graduation&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. which she prepared carefully
C. ended with “The Song of Rose”&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to challenge all the other speakers
7. According to her speech, ______.
A. whenever you have a dream, you succeed&
B. all people don’t grow up while growing older
C. Rose usually regretted having done something
D. a nine-year-old is as old as a 87-year-old if he doesn’t do anything
来源:2010年福建省三明市普通高中毕业班质量检查(英语)
The first thing my host father “warmed” me was that almost everyone in America was a big hugger. I didn’t understand what he meant until my first party. Whether they were friends or strangers, teenagers or elders, girls or guys, everyone I met gave me a big hug. However, as time went on, I began to understand America’s hugging culture. When a friend broke up with me, I was sad. When I told my best American friend about it, she said nothing but put her arms around me. Then warmth of the hug was a greater comfort than anything she could have said to me. One winter day I was walking along the street, shivering(颤抖). It was then I saw two women, each holding a paper board, on which there were two words:FREE HUGS. Their were red because of the freezing weather and they were jumping up and down to keep themselves warm. “Hi, girl! Do you want a hug?” One of them asked me. I went up and opened my arms. The hug was short but warm and it took some of the coldness of the day away. After that I became a big hugger myself. One time my host father and I were traveling to another town. When we reached a restaurant where my friend Cindy worked, he stopped the car.“What’ wrong?” I asked.” “Alice, why don’t you go inside and give Cindy a hug?” He suggested. I went into the restaurant, ran straight up to Cindy, and gave her a hug before she realized what was going on. “That was a big surprise! And you got my day sweetie! ” She told me later. A hug is a way to communicate love and care. Do you want a hug? My arms are wide open. 56.The point of the first three paragraphs is to explain&&&&& .A.how body language is more important than actual wordsB.why hugging is so important in American cultureC.how expressing, feelings can be difficult for ChineseD.how the author’s attitude toward hugging culture changed57.We can infer from the passage that the host father&&&&& .A.seldom has has time to spend with the authorB.often shares his experience with the authorC.warns the author of the possible dangerD.teachers the author to show her care for her friends58.According the passage, a hug can make us feelA.comforted, loved and cared for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.happy, understood and amazed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.excited, wise and surprised &&& D.cared for, wise and happy
来源:学年四川省高三2月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Growing older is unavoidable while growing up is
optional. These words have been passed on in the loving __ of Rose.
On the first day of school our professor challenged us
to get to know someone, so I& __ to find a little old lady looking at me
with a smile. She said, &Hi,handsome! My name is Rose. I'm
eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a _? & I laughed and _ responded,
then followed a giant squeeze. “_ are you in college at such an innocent age?”
I asked. &I'm here to meet a rich husband, get married, have a couple of
kids...& I was __ what it was that motivated her to be taking on this _ at
her age. “ I always dreamed of having a college education and now I _ it!”
Later, we became friends.
Rose became a campus celebrity and she easily made
friends _ she went. On one _ Rose was invited to speak at our football banquet.
Her prepared cards dropped before she _ the speech. A little _ , she simply _
her throat and began,& We do not stop playing _ we grow old
because we stop playing. There are certain secrets to stay _ , being happy and
achieving success. You've got to have a dream. When you _ your dreams, you
die.”…
At the end of the year Rose finished her college
education. One week after graduation Rose died _ in her sleep. Over two
thousand college students _ her funeral in honor of the wonderful woman who taught
by __ that it's never too late to be all you can possibly be.
Anybody can grow older, which doesn't _ any talent or
ability. The key is to grow up by always finding opportunities in change.
1.A.& care B.&&&&& memory&&& C.&&&&& need&&&&&&&& D.&&&&& want
2.A.& turned up B.&&&&& turned
over&&&&& C.&&&&& turned
around& D.&&&&& turned away
3.A.& hug&& B.&&&&& kiss&& C.&&&&& hand&&&&&&&&& D.&&&&& gift
4.A.& annoyingly&&&&&&&& B.&&&&& impatiently&&&&&&& C.&&&&& absently&&& D.&&&&& enthusiastically
5.A.& Who B.&&&&& Why C.&&&&& How D.&&&&& When
6.A.& curious&&&& B.&&&&& positive&&&& C.&&&&& obvious&&&& D.&&&&& convinced
7.A.& risk&& B.&&&&& opportunity&&&&&& C.&&&&& challenge D.&&&&& invitation
8.A.& like&& B.&& take& C.&&&&& hold D.&&&&& make
9.A.& however&& B.&&&&& whenever&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&& wherever D.&&&&& whatever
10.A.&&&&&&&& stage&&&&&&&& B.&&&&& occasion&& C.&&&&& time D.&&&&& event
11.A.&&&&&&&& remembered&&& B.&&&&& continued&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&& delivered D.&&&&& wrote
12.A.&&&&&&&& delighted& B.&&&&& embarrassed&&&& C.&&&&& fascinated&&&&&&&&& D.&&&&& frightened
13.A.&&&&&&&& cleared&&&& B.&&&&& checked&& C.&&&&& cleaned&&& D.&&&&& treated
14.A.&&&&&&&& until B.&&&&& before&&&&& C.&&&&& when&&&&&&&& D.&&&&& because
15.A.&&&&&&&& energetic B.&&&&& young&&&&&&& C.&&&&& alive D.&&&&& healthy
16.A.&&&&&&&& lose& B.&&&&& realize&&&&&& C.&&&&& pursue&&&&& D.&&&&& obtain
17.A.&&&&&&&& secretly&&& B.&&&&& sadly&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&& peacefully&&&&&&&& D.&&&&& bitterly
18.A. joined&&&&& B.&&&&& ignored&&&& C.&&&&& cancelled D.&&&&& attended
19.A. example& B.&&&&& directions C.&&&&& speech&&&&& D.&&&&& personality
20.A.&&&&&&&& gain& B.&&&&& explore&&&& C.&&&&& take& D.&&&&& appeal
来源:2015届江西省高二上学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
The first day of school our professor introduced
himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn't already know. I
stood up to look around, when a gentle hand touched my shoulder.
&I turned around to find a wrinkled, little old
lady with a warm smile. She said, &Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I'm
eighty-seven years old.”
&&Why are you in college at such a young
age?& I asked. She replied, &I'm here to meet a rich husband, get
married, have a couple of kids and then retire(退休) and
travel...&&
&I knew she was joking. I was curious what might
have motivated her to be taking on this challenge at her age.
&I always dreamed of having a college education
and now I'm getting one!& she told me.&
We became friends. Every day we would talk nonstop
after class. I was always interested in listening to this &time
machine& as she shared her wisdom and experience with me. And Rose easily
made friends wherever she went.
At the end of the term we invited Rose to make a
little speech. She cleared her throat and began, &We do not stop playing
we grow old because we stop playing. I’ve learned a few
secrets to staying young, being happy, and achieving success. You have to laugh
and find humor every day. You've got to have a dream. When you lose your
dreams, you die.”
“There is a huge difference between growing older and
growing up. Anybody can grow older. That doesn't take any talent or ability.
The idea is to grow up by always finding the opportunity in change.
“Have no regrets. The elderly usually don't have
regrets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do……&
1.When the writer and Rose first met, they began their
talk in a_______ way.
A. serious&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
polite &&&&& C.
formal&&&&&& &&&&&& D.
humorous
2.Which of the following has the similar meaning to
the underlined word “motivated” in the fourth paragraph?
A. encouraged&&&& &&&&&&&&& B.
persuaded&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
taught&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
forced
3.Rose went to college in order to _______.
A. meet a rich husband&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
make new friends&
C. get a college education &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
get a better job
4.The writer considered Roses as a “time machine”
because__________.
A. she always came to class on
time.&&&&&
B. she make friends easily at college.
C. she knew the difference between growing older and
growing up
D. she enjoyed a long life and had lots of wisdom and
experience.
5.From this passage we know Rose believed_________.
A. “The early bird catches the worm”&&
B. “It is never too late to learn”
C. “A bird in the hand is worth two in the
bushes”&
D. “One false step will make a great difference.”
来源:2010届福建省三明市高三第一学期期末考试
题型:完形填空
III.完形填空(共20小题:每小题1 5分,满分30分)
&&& 请阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项的涂黑。
&&& One day I took my son to
the doctor’s for a physical examination and being flu season there were several
children there with physical and mental disabilities.Right& 36& from us
was a man with his son in a wheel chaff.The chair secured the boy who probably couldn’t sit up on his own.They boy&& 37&
very slowly and was severely mentally and physically challenged.But his eyes& 38& &up
when I asked the daddy if I could& 39&& my son to him.Jeremy had been& 40&
him and told me he couldn’t talk so I asked the dad if we could& 41&
him.The dad
seemed&&& 42& too so I crossed the room to sit down right
by him and asked the boy his& 43& .He said,“Ten”I said,“Hi,Tim,
this is Jeremy.”Then
I asked,“How old
are you,Tim?”He
said,“Ten.”While I talked with him I
rubbed his leg&& 44& and I could see he was trying to put
his&&&&& 45&& out for me to grab it.The conversation was short
but&& 46& .The nurse then called them in and the dad& 47& me and we
said goodbye.
& &&&& On the way
home,I was able to
explain to Jeremy that Tim has&&& 48& just like any kid who
wants to& 49& .He wants to have friends and experience life and love his family.He doesn’t want to be laughed
at or pointed at just& 50& he is different.I don’t know if it made a(n)&
51& on Jeremy that day,but I feel that it did.We will&& 52& &to speak with whoever
comes along our path no matter how&& 53& they ale from us.Teaching our children not to stare
is probably& 54& .But teaching them to shale a&& 55& with people
who ale different is truly remarkable !
36.A.opposite&&&
&&& B.above&&& &&&&&&&& C.among &&&& D.across
37.A.spoke&&&
&&&&&&&&& B.walked&&& &&&&&& C.ate && D.looked
38.A.came&&&
B.got&&&
&&&& C.1it &&& D.pulled
39.A.point&&&
& B.1ead&&&
& C.take
D.introduce
40.A.running
after&&& &&&& B.1aughing at&&& &&&&&&& C.staring at &&&&&&&& D.looking after
41.A.meet&&&
B.check&&&
C.cheer &&&&&&& D.help
42.A.interested&&&
B.happy&&&
&&&&&&&& C.surprised
43.A.condition&&&
&& B.problem&&&
&&&& C.age & D.name
44.A.joyfully&&&
&&&&&&& B.heavily&&& &&&&&&& C.gently&&&&&&&& D.eagerly
45.A.hand&&&
& B.foot&&&
&&& C.1eg & D.head
46.A.simple&&&
&&&&&&& B.boring&&& &&&&&&&& C.sweet &&&&&& D.sad
47.A.rewarded&&&
& B.thanked&&&
&&&& C.invited &&&&& D.moved
48.A.troubles&&&
&&&& B.words&&& &&&&&&&& C.ideas &&&&&&& D.feelings
49.A.疗tin&&&
B.standup&&&
&&&& C.go through &&&&&& D.set out
50.A.once&&&
& B.but&&&
&&&& C.because && D.so
51.A.message&&&
&&& B.impression&&& &&&&&&&& C.mark &&&&&&&& D.expression
52.A.decide&&&
&&&&&&& B.prefer&&& &&&&&&&& C.continue & D.stop
53.A.ugly&&&
&&& B.beautiful&&& &&& C.far &&& D.different
54.A.impossible&&&
B.normal&&&
&&&&&& C.meaningless &&& D.easy
55.A.viewpoint&&&
& B.toy&&&
&&&& C.conversation && D.1esson
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于广西南宁二中2012届高三8月月考英语试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:南宁二中2012 届高三年级 8 月期考英语试题本试卷分为第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分,共 150 分,考试时间 120分钟。注意事项:①请把答案按要求填写在答题卡上,否则答题无效。②考试结束,监考员将答题卡收回,试卷不收。第Ⅰ卷第一部分听力(共两节,满分 30 分)做题时,先将答案划在试卷上,录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡。第一节(共 5 小题;每小题 l.5 分,满分 7.5 分)听下面五段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.How did the two speakers find the book?A.Hard to understand.B.Interesting and exciting.C.Not worth reading twice.2.What kind of person is the woman?A.Indifferent (平庸的). B.Independent. C.Kind3.Where do you think this conversation most probably takes place?A.At the hotel.B.At the railway station.C.At the airport.4.Whose watch are the two speakers talking about?A.Sarah's. B.Mary's. C.Carol's.5.What is the man probably talking about?A.A package tour.B.An international conference.C.A terrible experience.第二节(共 15 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 22.5 分)听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听每段对话或独白前.你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第 6 段材料,回答第 6—7 题。6.Where does the man probably work?A.In a hotel. B.In a hospital. C.In a drugstore.7.How does the man feel about his work?A.Delighted. B.Nervous. C.Curious.听第 7 段材料,回答第 8—10 题。8.Where did the woman find the advertisement of the man'pany?A.On the . B.On a magazine. C.In a newspaper.9.What kind of job does the woman want to get?A.Manager. B.Secretary. C.Air hostess.10.When can the woman have an interview in pany?A.From next Monday.B.From next TuesdayC.From next Wednesday.听第 8 段材料,回答第 11—13 题。11.Who is the man waiting for?A.Joe. B.Bob. C.Frank.12.Why is Bob going to China?A.To visit a friend. B.To study. C.To go sightseeing.13.What will the woman do tonight?A.Play football. B.Go out for dinner. C.Stay at home.听第 9 段材料,回答第 14—16 题。14.Which cannot be used to describe the British people?A.Always keeping things to themselves.B.Unwilling to mix with others.C.Thinking themselves better than others.15.Which of the following is not the reason for the English character?A.The special location of Britain.B.The unique condition of climate.C.The distinct (截然不同的) development of its history.16.Why was it once said that the sun never sets on British soil?A.Greenwich means time was always noon.B.The British Empire is in the East and the sun sets in the West.C.The Empire's colonial rule reached countries all around the world.听第 10 段材料,回答第 17—20 题。17.Where does the e from?A.Britain. B.The US. C.Australia.18.What is the speaker?A.A shopkeeper. B.A teacher. C.A manager.19.What experience is the speaker telling us?A.Teaching. B.Traveling. C.Bargaining.20.What did the speaker buy for his mother?A.A vase. B.A picture. C.A necklace.第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分 45 分)第一节:语法和词汇知识(共 l5 小题;每小题 l 分,满分 l5 分)从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21.—The teacher asked us to read over the book several times and he said the exam would bebased on the book.—I _____ the book once.What should I do?A.haven't even readB.wasn't even readingC.hadn't ev1播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表广西南宁二中2012届高三8月月考英语试题.doc
文档介绍:
南宁二中2012 届高三年级 8 月期考英语试题本试卷分为第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分,共 150 分,考试时间 120分钟。注意事项:①请把答案按要求填写在答题卡上,否则答题无效。②考试结束,监考员将答题卡收回,试卷不收。第Ⅰ卷第一部分听力(共两节,满分 30 分)做题时,先将答案划在试卷上,录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡。第一节(共 5 小题;每小题 l.5 分,满分 7.5 分)听下面五段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.How did the two speakers find the book?A.Hard to understand.B.Interesting and exciting.C.Not worth reading twice.2.What kind of person is the woman?A.Indifferent (平庸的). B.Independent. C.Kind3.Where do you think this conversation most probably takes place?A.At the hotel.B.At the railway station.C.At the airport.4.Whose watch are the two speakers talking about?A.Sarah's. B.Mary's. C.Carol's.5.What is the man probably talking abou...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t give up on me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信